Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Raised By Rape

by 221bharryinthetardis

Kidnapped by rapists and sex enthusiasts,Harry is trained to become one before he embarks on an adventure.Namely a smutty one.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Warnings: [!] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2015-01-18 - 1607 words

?Blocked
Finishing Training.

A/N:True to The story Title there IS Rape in this first chapter if you don't like that Skip to Chapter two when it comes out.

A stream of light shone through a crack in the deep purple curtains of a large warehouse in the middle of an English industrial estate and illuminated a dark room.Inside sat a boy, about 10 years.He sat at a large mahogany desk, poring over some papers. The British racing green corrugated iron walls were cracked and flaking.The boy's name was Harry Potter and at the age of 4 he had been abducted from his abusive relatives home by a gang called The Dirty Feds.They consisted of a bunch of rapists and sex enthusiasts.He had been raised to become like them Harry was training to become a true one of them and that night, he would take the final test.No one would tell him what it was until at least an hour before it happened, and then they couldn't tell him much.There was a knock at the door,before it opened.A balding man,in a vest top and tracksuit bottoms that was covered in tattoos entered the room.

"Come on Harry,the tests aren't that hard." He groaned when he noticed him scanning the papers.

Harry paused "Joel, I wanna pass the tests,I NEED to know this!""

Joel shook his head Harry,we all started like you, nervous and eager to pass the test to impress Jezza, but you don't need all this."He said gesturing to all the papers,before pausing."I probably shoudn't have told you that."
Harry looked up eager for more information.

Joel didn't seem to notice."Now come on,Ill call Joss or Shardz over." This caused a smile to cross Harry's face "Or what about Zoe or Lottie? You pick."Joel grinned noticing Harry's smile.

Leaving the work and the room behind they entered the main part of the warehouse.The roof was very high but there were tables at which sat lots of men with glasses of beer and pistols.Ther were 20 or 30 women that strode around either in a leather bra and panties or completely naked.At least ten were being gang banged by the drunks.Harry scowled scowled when he noticed Shardz and Zoe being two of the sluts being fucked.The sound of flesh on flesh as well as grunts and moans filled the echoing room. The Dirty Feds had a tattoo on their right shoulder depicting a woman with two pistols that was completely naked aside from a large banner covering her breasts and curving around her pussy that proclaimed the gang name: The Dirty Feds.they each had a different roman numeral on it ranging from got a level one ink when you get iniated and you get your first personal slut on until you get to level ten with 10 personal sluts.

The sluts were normal women who had been kidnapped at 9 at the least and trained to be a completely normal lady except that they were taught that men were better than women, and that women can act however they like as long as they do whatever The Feds told her too.

Joel and Harry watched in fascination as Zoey was was bent over a table and there was a bulge in her throat that was a mans cock that was being repeatedly thrusted in and out.She slowly jerked off two men whilst getting double penetration from behind.Her blonde hair and pale back were drenched in cum.A leather Bra was partly shoved down her chest and Leather Panties were strewn on the floor.The man who Zoey was deep throating let out a grunt and a white fluid started dribbling out of Zoey's mouth.

They watched for a good 50 minutes before walking they walked away Harry started talking.

"I just can't wait until tonight.I get to choose my own slut and I get my gun, and I get my Dirty Feds Ink!"Harry said excitedly.

Joel laughed and ruffled his hair."I can't believe your this excited about getting your level 1 level 5 man! Anyway how about a blowjob in the meantime?"

Harry shrugged."JOSS!" He called over the shouting.

The pale woman looked over and started walking towards she arrived at Joel she started to strip but he simply pointed at pulled his tracksuit bottoms down and simply said:"Blowjob." and she fell to her knees and started to expertly suck his semi-erect cock,scarlet lips wrapping around his rod and sucking up and down,her tounge swirling around the head of his fully hard dick.

"So you excited about your final test Harry?"Joss said,stoping her blowjob and switching to a handjob for a second to speak

"Oh hell yeah!"He said happily, whilst Joss continued her ministrations.

"So who are your sluts then?I mean other than Maria and Becky?"Harry questioned Joel whilst Joss tried to milk his jizz out.

"Well theres Maria,Cathy,Becky,Sarah and Susan."Joel said matter-of-factly.

With a grunt Harry came in Joss's mouth.Satisfied with his cum flowing down her chin,he then sat down "Iv'e only got 2 minutes left until the me what you can." Joss moved over and started to ride his cock.

"You Have to have sex with someone."

Harry frowned and gestured to Joss who grunted and moaned,bouncing on his cock her long black hair flying everywhere."I don't know if you've noticed, but Iv'e been doing that since I was eight."

"Joel looked away."It's not that simple."

Harry groaned and orgasmed again, this time in her Put her on Her hands and knees and started to fuck her anal in a doggie style position."Is that what your not allowed to tell me?"Joss's ass walls clamped down on his 5 and a half inch cock and he emptied his balls in her ass hole.

Joel looked uncomfortable but said:"You've got about 30 seconds and then you'll find out."

Harry pulled his trousers up and they walked to Jezzas sat at Jezzas desk while the man in question dug out a file. He had curly grey hair and a double chib.He wore jeans and a crisp white shirtHe tossed the file he had been holding across the table along with a ball gag,some rope, and some duct tape.

"This is Jessica is 10 years her,Rape her,and bring her back here.She lives at 42 Grosvener Avenue In London."Harry looked down at the file and saw a reasonably attractive redhead.Ge smirked,slightly shocked that such a task was being given to him,but he still nodded and started to leave the room.

"Can I have some Money for a taxi?"

The sun beat down on Harry's neck as he waited in an unfamiliar park surrounded by a forest for his target.30 minutes after he arrived,Jessica entered the park,prompting Harry to get up.He walked silently behind her as he had been taught before he tapped her on the shoulder,and she jumped.

"JESUS!"She panted still shocked "You gave us a fright!" she frowned." I haven't seen you before,who-"

Harry cut her off by silently pressing one palm to her mouth and using the other to lock her arms behind her and he started dragging her into the forest behind them.She bit his hand hand,but Harry shoved two fingures into her throat until she started turning purple.

"Next time you try that,Ill leave them there until you pass out!"Harry hissed causing the girl to nod quickly in fright.

Harry shoved her into a tree, and the instant his hand left her mouth she screamed.

"HELP,OH MY GOD HELP!" Jessica Sobbed before Harry slapped her and roughly shoved the ball gag into her mouth.

Suppressing a smile Harry taped her hands together and tied her to a tree,her face,towards the trunk.He took a knife that had been tucked in the back of his trackies,he slowly startted to cut her clothes off,first her shirt then her jeans.She let out an occasional whimper when the knife nicked her back.

Harry slowly stepped out of his boxers,freeing his hard cock from it's cloth prison.Somehow craning her neck over her shoulder,Jessica started screaming, the screams muffled by ball gag.Harry lowered his pants,and then stood behind her,brushing her red hair out the way before lining himself up.Before he entered however,he started to finger her,as he knew dry docking someone was painful for both parties.

Satisfied she was moist enough,he entered slowly,so as to feel the 10 year olds hot,wet pussy clamp around his dick.At the feel He started bucking his hips,thrusting into her whilst she writhed and attempted to scream.

As he felt his climax approaching,he increased his thrusting pace,tugging on her beautiful hair whilst he did so.

Remembering his training,he pulled out at the last second and her back was covered in his cum.

He he left her there and went to a payphone near the park.

"It is done."He said then hung waited with Jess untill the car arrived to take them to The Station,The warehouse all the Dirty Feds lived in.

A black jeep with tinted windows broke through the foliage.Joel stepped out and helped Harry bundle Jessica into the back.

His mission was complete.
A/N:Here is a new story.The Dominator Is still on hold,while I get my inspiration and sleep back.
Sign up to rate and review this story