Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Jetpack Blues*Pete Wentz One Shot*

by The_American_Beauty

Forgiveness comes in many MANY ways

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-01-21 - Updated: 2015-01-24 - 1798 words

?Blocked

I Got Those Jetpack Blues



I sat staring out the window of my 500 square foot home, the rain was falling against the window pain. Meanwhile my tears did the same on the pillow I clutched to my chest as my heart was shattering. The boxes were all gone, every memory of him and us was now blowing in the wind. He left me over 6 months ago but I felt his presence walking the halls of this empty and silent house. I was in a prison cell in my mind, just dwelling on how he left, the look on her face in the passenger seat of the white Ferrari he'd bought only months before he'd left. She was smirking, laughing at me for not being able to hold onto such a force as he was.
I cried harder, feeling the agony that has been resonating through my mind and body for the entirety of his absence. I heard the thunder crashing and shattering the remainder of my fragile blown glass heart. I found myself screaming for him again, screaming at the top of my lungs as each crash of lighting covered the pleas.
"Pete! Please stay!" I screamed as my voice cracked under the pain
The silence was just as deafening after each cry. My voice was now a raspy whisper.
"Baby, come home..." I whimpered over and over again as I collapsed on the floor, at my knees.
My sobs grew quieter as I ran out of energy and air in my lungs.
"I am home..." A familiar voice said from the bedroom doorway.
I looked up, makeup leaving black streams down my pale cheeks and my eyes puffy from the endless crying. His face, he looked as I remembered, nothing had changed since the last time I saw those perfect brown eyes.
"Pete?...is that really you?" I hoped, praying it was a hallucination from the lack of sleep.
"It's me, Phelyxx...I finally came home." He said walking to the broken mess of me on the floor.
He dropped to his knees next to me and raised a hand to my cheek to wipe the tears away.
"Where is Megan?..." I asked almost feeling the bile in my stomach rising.
He looked deep into my eyes.
"I left her...my heart was here with you this whole time..." He said looking sincere.
I felt the fire in my belly well up and come out.
"I don't believe you! You lied to me for an entire year and packed your things and just left! Was 4 years of time with me not good enough?!" I screamed getting up, as my knees dared to buckle from my weakness.
"I was wrong, I was stupid and selfish...I know I hurt you, and I made you not trust me..." I cut him off with a sharp slap.
My hand stung from the blow.
"You destroyed me! Did you care then?!" I screamed, tears streaming again.
I collapsed and found myself falling into his arms, he held me tight as I cried.
"Phe, I'm so sorry...I know what I did to you...nothing will excuse it, but I want to try to get back what I lost...what we had..." he said softly.
I cried harder hearing the words I'd begged for, for so long finally rolling off the tongue of the man I loved the most. I clutched him tight and took in his smell, the smell of axe and some cologne I bought him for Christmas before he left. I found my heart falling back together and beating hard for the first time in months, instead of throbbing in pure agony.
"Please...please Phelyxx, give me another chance...I need you, I need my, Angel back..." he said with his words quivering from the pain of seeing the mess of me he had left.
I sobbed harder and looked up into the eyes that had snared me by my soul.
"I couldn't turn you away, even if I tried..." I said softly, tears rolling.
He towered over me and I reached up touching the mark my hand had left.
It burned hot, I used my loving touch to caress the cheek I had once struck, I pulled him gently down into a passionate kiss. It sparked my desire and my now pounding heart, his tongue begged for entrance as it glided along my bottom lip. I felt his arms snake around my waist and pick me up like he did back before he'd left. I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to the bed just across the room.
My body was gently laid back against the cool comforter and felt the warmth of his body on top of me. I closed my eyes as the long passionate kiss swallowed me whole, like a snake. My pain melted with each second that he touched me, his hands found their way under my shirt and pulled it up over my head. His lips moved down my body to my breasts and kissed the tops of each as he played with the hooks, after a moment the clasp came unhooked and he dropped it on the floor.
"Dare I continue?" He asked as his warm breath rolled over my sensitive flesh.
I nodded, awaiting the touch.
"Please continue..." I begged.
His lips kissed down my body from my lips.
His tongue found its way to my nipple and swirled around it before sucking it into his mouth. I moaned and arched my back as the pleasure rolled over my body, and ever nerve danced. He then kissed his way across my chest to the other and sucked on it making my toes curl and my moans more desperate. I felt my panties getting wetter with each flick. He began to unbutton my pants and slide them off and slid his hands back up my thighs and pulled me hips to the edge of the bed and he began to tease my wet spot with his tongue. I moaned more and felt his hand slip back up my body and flick my nipple as his tongue played.
"You taste just as sweet as I remembered...and you're so much more sensitive than I remember." He murmured, vibrating my most sensitive spot.
I arched my back and moaned loudly.
"Please don't stop.." I pleaded.
He hooked his fingers into my panties and pulled them off.
"I'll make this all up to you tonight..." he said softly before gentle glide of his tongue between my lips.
I moaned louder and arched my back again, his tongue found my clit and lapped at my sweet center. I began to tremble and quiver as his hands snaked up my body to play with my nipples as he pleasured me with his tongue. I felt my body beginning to shake and my orgasm building, I began moaning his name as his lapped faster, daring me to cum. I felt my orgasm crash down on me as his hands moved to my thighs, holding them open to lick me clean of my cum. Each lick was beautiful torture, gliding over my oversensitive clit and making me cum a little more. He wiped his mouth and slid back up my body with a cheeky grin on his lips.
"Oh how I've missed your body...it feels good to please you again, but now I think you're in need something else I know you've missed..." He said as he kissed me again then stood up.
He pulled off his shirt, exposing that tattooed torso I so adored. I wanted him back on top of me watching him drop his boxers and crawl into bed with me and get on top of me. He centered his cock with my hole and pushed gently, it was so much bigger than I'd remembered. He chuckled a little pushed a little more just barely popping the head in.
"You're so tight, Baby...has it been a while?" He whispered kissing my neck.
I moaned as he thrusted to push it in.
"I haven't mad love with anyone since you left...You were my first and will be my last..." I moaned as he pumped slowly at first.
He smiled and thrusted faster.
"I'll be sure to make sure you're satisfied from that long wait...and I'll be sure not to disappoint." He moaned as he pumped me faster.
I moaned louder.
My legs opened wider, begging for more than the gentleness he was giving me. He smirked a little and grabbed my hips, flipping over on his back and pulling me down on his throbbing, hard cock. I screamed and felt him position me to hold myself up as he pulled my hips down on his rock hard cock over and over again. I screamed and shook as my second orgasm rattled through my bones and was forced to ride it out with him thrusting back into me faster.
He pulled out of me and put me on my hands and knees before pushing my head down to the bed and thrusting back inside me again. I moaned as he fucked me like the wild animal I'd remembered in all the fantasies he'd fueled. His hands were on my hips again and pulling me back on his rock hard cock. He spanked me and grunted like a caged animal.
"Cum again for me, Baby." He groaned pumping faster.
I shook violently from my bare nerves dancing in pure pleasure.
"Oh Pete! Oh Baby! Yes! Yes! Yes! Don't stop!" I screamed as my third orgasm racked my whole body and wrapped it in a veil of pure ecstasy.
He fucked me faster and faster and finally after one more thrust I felt him release deep inside of me. He groaned and dragged his nails down my back as his hips bucked a couple more times with the release. I moaned as he pulled out and laid down next to me, he pulled me to him, my back up against him and his warmth radiating through me.
"I promise I'll never leave you behind you again...I need my bright, shining girl." He said kissing my neck and running his hand down my body.
I smiled, comfort filling my once shattered heart with love again.
"I need you more..." I said rolling over and resting my head on his heaving chest.
He smiled and kissed my forehead.
"I missed us...can we talk about this in the morning?" He whispered.
I nodded drowsily.
"Of course...over breakfast...you remember my favorite, right?" I said with a sleepy smile.
He chuckled.
"I remember..." he said with a final kiss on my head

The End
I hope you enjoyed, please rate and review for me!!!

Sign up to rate and review this story