Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Fourth of July*Patrick Stump One Shot*

by The_American_Beauty

Whirl Wind romances aren't always just a spur of the moment love...sometimes their a glimpse of true love.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-01-24 - 2511 words

?Blocked


You and I were fireworks that went off too soon.




I finished pulling my hair into the cute up-do I was planning for the party tonight, Travie McCoy was throwing a formal-ish party for his newest album to drop. He was one of my closest friends, and invited me personally as his plus one.
I pulled on my thigh-length, black, strapless dress and black pumps, I heard someone slip into my room as I finished touching up my make up. I turned around to see Travie behind me smiling and giggling a little.
"Ya look like a model, Sophie." He teasingly said.
I laughed and looked into the mirror one last time.
"Eh, maybe...ready to roll?" I asked making sure my loose sections of brown waves dangled down my shoulder just right.
"Of course! Let's go!" He said excitedly and grabbed me off the floor.
I laughed and squealed.
"Damnit Travie! Put me down!"
"Not a chance, Pipsqueak!" he teased.
I wasn't more than 4'7 without heels, maybe 4'10 with them.
We walked down to his Lamborghini and drove to the club he had rented out for the whole night for the party. We walked in seeing all of our friends and I weaseled my way over to the bar and ordered a Jager-Bomb and proceeded to sip on it as I talked to everyone and mingled. I realized everyone was either married, had kids, or was in a committed relationship. It made me feel so immature, but then again I was only 24, so what the hell did I care? I finished off my drink and got me a scotch on the rocks and began to dance a little when I bumped into someone and spilled my drink all down the front of me. I spun around, ready to bitch someone out when I found myself in a familiar pair of golden-hued green eyes.
"Holy smokes! I'm so sor...Sophie?" He asked, he recognized me too.
I blushed and looked down.
"Patrick...hey." I mumbled nervously.
"Long time no see, right?" He asked with a small laugh.
I shrugged.
"Yea, it's been a while." I laughed
Flash Back to When She was 20
I was young, and a fresh new intern at Fueled By Ramen, I was running spring water to the booth that Fall Out Boy was using to record Folie Au Deux. I was so nervous because I hadn't ever been around famous people, let alone musicians. My hands were shaking as I twisted the knob to the booth and walked in quietly.
"You the water girl?" The bass player asked me.
I nodded.
"Yes Sir." I said as he took one of the waters and looked down at me in my Converse and laughed.
"You're so fucking tiny!" He blurted out.
I blushed and got a little upset.
"I'm just short..." I said back.
He laughed.
"I'm gunna call you, Pip! for Pipsqueak!" He teased.
I turned red.
"How about no, my name is Sophie Ainsleigh."
"Alright, Pip." He said taking a drink.
I knocked the water bottle out of his hand.
"What the fuck?!" He yelled getting up in my face.
I saw the rage flare up in his eyes.
"Pete! Leave the poor girl alone." I heard a voice from behind him ring.
He turned around.
"The little bitch just knocked my water out of my hands!" He responded back.
A heavier-set, strawberry blonde, with thick rimmed glasses put his hand on his shoulder.
"You antagonized her first...so just let her be and go get ready to go into the booth..." He said in a voice as smooth and gentle as silk.
The guy laughed a little and walked over to get his bass.
"Don't worry about Pete, he's completely harmless...just a bit of a smart ass." He said with a warm smile.
I blushed hard and felt my heart pounding in my chest.
"I'm Patrick." He said extending his hand to shake.
I nervously took it and shook his hand.
"I'm Sophie." I said with a smile.
He blushed too.
"Gosh you have a pretty smile..." He said smiling a little.
I blushed harder and looked down.
"Can we grab dinner after I get done here? I think you're awfully cute." He said nervously.
My eyes glittered feeling my heart pounding almost out of my chest.
"Totally!" I said a little more enthusiastically than intended.
That date sparked a fling that lasted almost a year and a half.
He cut it off because he was 5 years older than myself and felt it was unfair to take my fun years away from me with a domesticated real relationship. It drove me crazy because I was madly lost in this man, he was a vibrant and extraordinary exobition of God's craftsmanship. I wanted to be his, and his alone...I wasn't scared to give up my party years for him. But he said it wasn't right and cut it off.

End Flashback
He looked around the room and then back to me.
"Are you here with a date?" He asked cautiously.
I shook my head.
"Not really...Travie invited me because he said I needed to get out." I said with a sarcastic laugh.
He half-smiled.
"Oh ok...um...would you like to sit and talk a little bit? Catch up?" He asked nervously.
I shrugged.
"I guess..." Feeling my heart almost leap from my chest.
He smiled and we walked away to a secluded table and got a couple more drinks and some napkins to blot up my soaked from of my dress.
"How's your life been since we last talked?" He asked.
I sighed.
"Just say it, since we broke up...and it's been okay, dated a little bit, worked on my own music career, and just kinda kept to myself. You?" I asked, almost scared to know.
He looked down at his hand.
"I got married, worked on a couple of solo records, had a kid...ya'know, the usual adult stuff." He sorta laughed.
I felt my heart sink.
"Well, where's your wife and baby?" I asked quietly.
He half smiled.
"They're at home in Chicago." He said to my relief.
I smiled a little.
"So she won't assume the worst and keep us from talking, that's a good thing I guess." I said nervously.
He nodded.
"Yea...I needed to talk to you...I wrote a song on our new album, two new songs...about you." He said with his cheeks turning red.
I'd listened to the whole album, so it made me a little curious as to which ones they were.
"Which ones?" I asked nervously.
He half smiled again.
"Track six, and track 8...Off our newest.." I cut him off.
"Off of American Beauty/American Psycho." I finished.
He nodded.
I threw back my whiskey.
"I missed you too if that's what you're trying to say." I said with the burn still on my lips, and ordered 6 shots of tequila.
"Why're you drinking so much?" He asked laughingly.
I shrugged.
"Maybe I want to drink and see where tonight goes..." I said softly.
He laughed.
"You and drunk need the words 'shouldn't be' between them." He teased.
I shrugged.
"Why not?" I said as the waitress set the tray down.
"Because you make me fall for you all over again..." He trailed off.
He ordered a couple shots and smiled back.
"Let's be 20 and 25 again...I need that rush." He coaxed.
I threw back 3 shots and looked at him.
"You're married." I said with the burning in my belly.
He shrugged and smirked.
"I didn't say 'happily' before married." He said slyly.
I laughed feeling my cheeks grow hot and the alcohol starting to kick in.
"Okay, Trick...why not?" I said words beginning to slur.
I threw back my last 3 shots and ordered a blue raspberry and green apple martini as the waitress brought his shots.
"Slow down there, Tiger...You'll be trashed before the fun begins." He teased.
I blushed and hiccupped.
"I want to be drunk." I said laughingly.
He laughed too and took his and began to slur when I got my martini, I drank half and slid the rest to him.
"Go for it." I coaxed.
He threw it back then got up and got up grabbing my wrist, taking me to the dance floor.
He pulled me up against him and kissed my neck as we danced to the beat of the music, it felt like he'd never left me behind. I found myself getting a little damp from his well placed hands and kisses. I rubbed up against him and felt his throbbing cock pressing against his zipper.
Just as we were about to kiss Pete and Brendon pulled us apart, they were a little tipsy. Pete looked me over for a moment then he realized who I was and got all excited.
"What're you guys up to?" Brendon asked laughing a little.
I shrugged.
"Dancing." I said drunkenly.
Pete rolled his eyes and whispered something to Patrick with a giggle.
Patrick smirked at me.
"I will...thanks guys." He said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me off the dance floor.
He dragged me down the back halls and up a flight of stairs in the back to an old hotel room with a full view of the city with furniture still in it. He grabbed me off the floor and shoved my back up against the wall and kissed me ravenously. I kissed back feeling his cock press against me, making my panties wetter and making me moan into his mouth.
He pulled my panties to the side and slipped a finger in and pumped it slowly at first. I moaned and pushed back feeling my every nerve dance like it was on fire with passion. He kissed my neck and slipped a second in and pumped faster making me tremble, I pleaded for him to make me cum, making him let me back to the floor and unzip my dress and bend me over the chair to the desk in the room. I heard his pants unzip and felt the tip of his rock hard cock press into my tight pussy.
I moaned and felt it slide all the way in, he let my hair down just to pull it back to hold me against his thrusts. It was a pleasure I had missed, he was a very passionate and ravenous lover and it was the hottest thing any woman could experience. He fucked me hard and fast, pulling my hips back against his thrusts. Just as I was about to cum, he pulled out and threw the chair down and put me on the desk and got on his knees, removing my panties and began lapping and sucking on my clit. I moaned so loud and shook feeling my orgasm getting closer and his hands on my thighs making me stay open for his to lap me clean. I screamed his name as I came and he licked up the mess of me then stood up kissing me ravenously, with the taste of me on his lips. He slid back in and fucked me senseless against the desk making me orgasm again.
After my second orgasm finished he pulled me off the desk and put me on his cock and fucked me standing up, forcing me up and down on his cock. I was in an erotic and fiery heaven, he was the best fuck I'd ever been with. He shoved me up against the wall and pinned my arms back to suck on my nipples and pound into me relentlessly. I wanted this night to never end, he was an animal and it made me crazy for him too. I came again and he carried me carried me to the bed and laid flat on my back and slid back in, fucking me brutally. I screamed as I began to build yet another orgasm, he groaned and grunted as he pounded my pussy relentlessly.
"You were always the most fun I had ever experienced in the bedroom...why do you think I compared you to a firework?" He groaned as he fucked me faster with that thought in mind.
I moaned back.
"No one ever compared to you either, Fuck! I've missed you!" I screamed feeling my orgasm finally crash down on me.
He pulled out and stood up, pulling me off the bed and onto my knees.
"Blow me." He commanded, his eyes hazy from passion and alcohol.
I blushed and took his cock in hand.
I brought my lips to the tip and slid the whole 9 inches down my throat. He groaned and I began to suck and lick all my juices off his shaft, it tasted so good coming off of him and mixing with his pre-cum. He put his hand on the back of my head forcing me to go faster. I moaned on his cock making his hips buck, as he began to throb he pulled me off my knees and bent me over again.
"Can you still do my favorite thing? Or will it hurt too much?" He asked stroking his throbbing cock.
I nodded.
"I can still do it." I said almost pleading for more.
He pressed his cock up against the hole and pushed a little feeling how easily he still fit up my ass. He began thrusting hard and fast sending me into another bone rattling orgasm, and just as he came he pulled out and came all over my lower back and ass. I moaned at the feeling of his warm cum dripping down me. He flipped me over and kissed me again, this time just as urgent, but not as ravenously. I moaned in to it and felt his hands slide up my body and his hands found mine.
"We need to stay in contact...You are my best kept secret." I mumbled drunkenly.
He laughed.
"We will...I need my girl back, we were the Fourth of July together." He said nuzzling me.
"The Gods above are jealous of the passion we create in the bedroom." I said teasingly.
He kissed me again.
"I want to marry you..." He said softly.
I blushed and sat up almost confused,
"You're already married." I said quickly.
He laughed.
"She's divorcing me because her and her yoga instructor are 'in love'...I'll let her go if I can make you my bride, wife, and best friend for the rest of our lives on this planet." He said pulling me back to him.
I blushed.
"So you're saying..." He cut me off.
"Marry me, Sophie Ainsleigh...be Mrs. Patrick Stump, please?" He said with pleading eyes.
"You're drunk..." I murmured.
"The passion sobered me up...Please don't let this get away from either of us again?"
I thought for a moment.
"I'll do it." I said with a smile.
He kissed me like /I had just given him the world...pure bliss.

The End

Please Rate and Review!


Sign up to rate and review this story