Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Dominator

Fun in The Woods

by 221bharryinthetardis

Hrry feels love for the first time

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-02-01 - 1030 words

?Blocked
SNAP!
The twig snapped under his heavy foot falls,but Harry Potter did not care.After his last COMC lesson,he was determined to find the skeletal horses that only a select few could see.He rounded a tree but frowned when he saw a small girl.She had long dirty blonde hair that tumbled down her back and stopped at her perfectly sculpted arse.Harry walked up behind her and smacked it gently.She yelped and clutched it tightly.She ignored his anticts and stared dreamily at the Thestrals in front of her.
"They're wonderful aren't they?"She questioned.
"Yeah."Harry said,his eyes burrowing into her c cup tits.She shifted uncomfortably.
Harry grabbed her wrists and pinned her to a tree trunk.she yelped in shock before harry reached around and started whispering into her ear:
"Wanna See something else wonderful?"Harry breathed.Still pinning her to the trunk harry lowered his pants.The blonde gasped at his raging erection
“Merlin, you're huge.” The girl muttered under her breath as she looked at the monster Harry had been hiding in his pants. “You wouldn't get a days peace if girls knew you were hiding this.” She freed a hand and wrapped it around the shaft, the sudden feel of her soft palm on him, startling a hiss out of Harry. “With how ready most girls would be to drop their knickers for the Boy-Who-Lived, I'm surprised they haven't tried to find out your size. Why haven't you taken advantage of your image?”
Harry dropped her other hand and she collapsed to her knees.
"I'm Luna.Luna Lovegood."She murmered,her hot breath tickling the purple helmet of his cock.
Harry speared his cock forward,entering Luna's mouth,and pinning her head to the tree trunk behind her.She grunted as her head bumped the tree,but still gobbled up his cock like her life depended on it.She manage to take in 6 out of his 8 and a half inches,beforee it impacted her throat.Yet out of stubborness,she managed to force the extra two inches down her throat,causing her to choke.Realising she might suffocate if she held it there anymore,she extracted 4 inches andwrapped it around the base to help him reach his climax.She wasn't sure what she was doing,or even why she was doing it,but she was doing it for her master.
Wait.
Why did she call him master?
She decided she didn't care,and continued to service him.
Harry was confused.He wasn't used to this.He thought he would have to force her,like he had with his previous companions,minus Fleur.He forgot about his worries when he exploded inside her mouth,the sheer volume of his cum causing it to dribble down her chin an spurt over her face and cover his balls.She attempted to lift her head up but Harry kept pumping into her mouth,causing her to gag.Finally,the fountain of cum stooped firing.Harry grabbed ahold of his dominating side, and grabbed her by her jumper and shoved her into a tree,her face barely avoiding crunching against the trunk.Harry hiked up her skirt,and pushed her panties aside before lining himself up to her.He grinned and grabbed the end of her long blonde hair and thrust into her pussy.He forced the head of his cock into her,and kept on going until he reached a barrier.When he had entered,Luna's eyes had clamped shut, and her teeth gritted.Her small pale hands gripped the thick lichen covered trunk as her pussy was penetrated.Harry drew back and slammed back into Luna,snapping through the barrier and crashing into her cervix.She screamed loudly in pain,her fingernails digging into the bark of the tree's,the steady slap-slap-slap of flesh on flesh already echoed throughout the large dark forest amidst the cries and grunts of plesaure,as Harry repeatedly speared in and out of her.The low orange sun that tinted the sky auburn.The sky glinted through the trees and warmed Harry and Luna's faces in the dusk.
"OH FUCK YES!FUCK ME HARDER BABY!HARDER!"Luna screamed over the slapping.
"UUUGGHHH,HOW HARD DO YOU WANT IT SLUT?!HOW HARD DO YOU NEED IT?!"Harry yelled back at her.Whilst he loved being in charge, he also loved the fact that Luna met back at his thrusts and answered his dominating quirks with ones of her own.Harry was yanked out of his stupor when the girls pussy in questioned clamped on his dick like a vice as she came.Harry emptied his bowels inside of her soon after.Panting and sweating Harry pulled his still hard cock out of Luna,slick with the pairs juices.Luna turned around, and panting hard,shoved Harry onto his back.The sun had ben beaten back,and the darkness of night was seeping in,with the moonlight illuminating the moon-child herself,straddling Harry.Harry guided her face down to his and he kissed her.Harry had never kissed anyone before,simply because they were tools,instruments to help him get off.But Luna was different.Harry had a feeling he couldn't describe for Luna,and he knew,in his heart,that she felt the same.Tongues battled for dominance as Luna slowly sank herself down onto Harry's cock.She gasped into Harry's mouth as the head of his cock pushed into her asshole,and she continued to sink onto it until he was completely sheathed inside her.Harry broke the kiss and started fondling her breasts.He grabbed them and used them to pull her lips back down onto his.As Luna bounced on top of his rod, he knew he was falling in love.The moonlight that glowed across her back formed a perfectly shaped silhouette with her hair catching the light every time she reared up and slammed back down.Harry grunted and erupted inside her,causing her to cry out as she came to.
Harry broke the kiss and stared into Luna's eyes,and for the first time,in a long time,he was complete.
Sign up to rate and review this story