Categories > TV > Doctor Who

Taking Control

by 221bharryinthetardis

The doctor explores his companions,starting with Martha.

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2015-02-19 - 988 words

?Blocked
A/N: Starts in smith and jones,when the MRI machine is about to go boom.
"Doctor!"Martha struggled,her breath faltering."The machine!she did something!" With that she collapsed into an unconsious state.
The Doctor pushed himself up and stumbled towards the table of wires.He yanked the red wire in two,causing the electricity to stop flowing in waves.
The Doctor suddenly regained his posture and strode over to Martha's sleeping form.An urge suddenly overcame his mind,and he shook his head to rid his mind of it.
'Just do it!She's sleeping!She shall never know!'His mind whispered
'NO! it's wrong!'He bit back
'Oh,since when did you care?'His mind snarled
He picked up her body,his hands groping her tits and her arse, and he gently set her down on her knees,supported by the table.he slid down her black skinny jeans revealing her perfectly sculpted arse,covered only by some white cotton panties.He slid them down her legs,before he dropped his pinstriped pants to the floor,revealing the only part of time lord anatomy that was bigger on the outside.He slowly stroked himself until he was hard,however he was so big,his cock didn't point towards the ceiling because of how heavy it was.He was rock solid however,and made use of it.He slid the length of his dick into her pussy.He groaned in pleasure as her walls tightened around the 8 inches inside of her.The doctor pushed the final two inches inside of her,and felt the unconsious woman orgasm.He drew back and slammed back into her,his face screwing up in intense pleasure.He kept slamming back into her,over and over again,quickly reaching his climax.He came,and filled her with his cum,emptying his bowels inside her.
He pulled out of her,quickly discovering he was still hard.He wondered if he should stop.
'Well,no turning back now!'
He slowly pushed the head of his cock into her asshole,grunting with how good it felt.He completely sheathed himself before he started bucking in and out of her,groaning and moaning,his breathing increasing.A thought crossed his mind.
'This stupid bint is worthless!No one will notice her missing,and even if they do,why should I care?This bitch belongs to me now!'
With that thought in his mind,he released his seed inside of her.He pulled out and grabbed his new whore by the throat,and forced her into an upright position.He placed two hands on her temples and rested his forehead against her's.
Using his phsycic abilities he slowly started to mess with how her brain worked until he discovered a certain part of her brain that would allow her to act the exact same,but be open to suggestion for the first 30 minutes.Whatever anyone said,she would obey permeanantly,or until he explicitly ordered her to stop.
He pushed her trousers up,and pulled his own up soon after,he had hardly noticed the rain storm while he had been meddling with her mind,they were back on earth.He silently woke her up,pushing his finger to his lips,urging her to be quiet.He took her hand and led her to the TARDIS.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You will act exactly you normally do,except you will follow my every order,when I say,whenever I say.You will become my slave." The Doctor commanded,staring directly into her eyes.
"I obey."She said emotionless.
"Good."The Doctor spat,an unusual show of spitefulness on his face.
He shoved her out of the TARDIS,and dematerialized,knowing she would not remember his domination and subsequent mind control,and knowing that even if she did,it would not matter because she now belonged to him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After her dad had just walked out of the pub to chase after his stupid girlfriend,Martha noticed her master waiting at the corner.She strode over to him.
"I went to the moon today."She started.
"It's a bit more quiet than down here!"He laughed."So you wanna go on a trip?"
"What,to space?"She said her eyes flitting upwards.
"Yup."
"We'd be a bit intimate in there!"She snorted
"Damn right!" He said forcing her inside the TARDIS."Get on your fucking knees!"
Instantly she obeyed.He dropped his trousers,and unleashed his 10 inch cock in all it's glory.
"Suck.Now." He demanded,moaning when he felt her lips wrap around his rod,the flesh tingling,preparing to fill her mouth with his cum.
After almost 15 minutes,he erupted inside her mouth,his sticky white jizz pouring out,overwhelming her mouth causing it to leak out,and drench her chin,her throat and dribbling down into her cleavage.The Doctor walked away,but then he thought better of it.
"You are my slut.Slut's don't wear clothes."He snarled down at her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A naked Martha Jones walked into the console room,her tits bouncing in front of a lust filled Doctor.
"Get over here,bitch."He commanded,already stripping off.She walked towards him,her hips swaying.He grabbed her and forced her to bend over the TARDIS console.He thrust his already hard cock into her pussy,completely sheathed inside of her.One of her hands grabbed his shoulder,the other gripping and clenching looking for something to grab onto,until she found some random knob which she held,clinging on for dear life.The Doctors hands groped at her tits,banging her with all of his enhanced time-lord strength.
"UUURRRGGGHHH!"He yelled,exploding inside of her.After a couple of minutes,and some panting,The Doctor straightened up, and simply walked off,leaving a naked woman resting on the console,cum leaking out of her pussy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story