Categories > Celebrities > Metallica

In His Arms

by Filthgrinder

First-person-POV smut.

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-03-12 - 807 words - Complete

?Blocked
When I returned home from another exhausting day at work, I let out a sigh of relief. I had a little while until Jason came home, so I decided to spend some time getting comfortable.

I began by taking a quick shower. When I finished, I dried off and went into the bedroom to find clothes. I decided to wear Jason’s Black Sabbath shirt and a pair of black shorts, the ones that he loved.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out a can of beer, cracking it open and chugging it down in less than a minute.

Just then, Jason arrived at last. I ran up to him, hugging him as he picked me up and spun me around.

"I missed you so much, baby," I said as I kissed his soft, perfect lips.

He kissed my forehead. “I missed you more.”

We looked into each other’s eyes for a moment before kissing again. I moaned as my tongue explored the inside of his warm, moist mouth. He then carried me in to the living room, setting me down on the couch to remove my clothes. He took off the shirt and bra, and finally my shorts, beaming as he saw that I wasn't wearing any panties.

I bit my lip as he started to tease my clit, throbbing at his touch as he slowly rolled it. When he moved his finger down to my wet cunt, I groaned loudly. I wanted him inside me.

Jason must have read my mind, because the next thing I knew, his finger was repeatedly going in and out of me.

"Oh, Jason!" I yelled. "Please fuck me!"

He looked up at me and spoke in a low voice. “You ready for it?”

I was more than ready for it. I begged for it. And just as I asked, Jason undressed out of his shirt and jeans. He pulled down his underwear slowly, revealing his hard, thick length. He moved closer to me, moving his head around my moist entrance before sliding into me, making me groan and clench my fists as he penetrated me in a slow, steady pace. His body was pressed against mine and he began to moan in my ear. That was nearly enough to send me over the edge, but I had to hold it in. I couldn't climax right then and there. Not until I had enough- no -not until I had all of him.

I yelled out louder as he fucked me faster and harder. He took my wrists and put my arms around his hips, and that was where I kept them until I moved my hands lower and grabbed his perfect ass, causing him to yelp as a result.

I was a bit disappointed when he removed himself. I wanted more of him, and I wanted him very badly.

"Come on," he told me. "Let’s go upstairs."

I sprung up and pulled him upstairs and in our bedroom. I pushed him on the bed and climbed on, moving my head to the area between his legs and taking his length in to my mouth eagerly.

"Oh my god, baby!" he called out. "Oh fuck! Ugh, shit!"

I bobbed my head up and down, slurping and swallowing on him the way he likes. When I stopped, I got on his lap and inserted his member back inside me, and I made my way up and down on him.

"Oh, Jason! Mmm, give me that big dick!"

"Shit, you’re so tight and wet!"

I loved it when he said dirty things to me. I caressed his toned, sweaty torso and kissed his lips. He placed his hands on my hips, moving them to make me come down on him harder and faster.

I let out a moan of disappointment as he pulled out of me. He quickly flipped me over on my back, pulling my hips up so that my ass was in the air. I chuckled to myself, liking where this was going.

Jason caressed the tip of his extremely wet cock against my hole, groaning as it slid inside.

When he entered me completely, he started to pound me hard at a violent speed. The sounds of his heavy panting and my loud mewling echoed throughout the room. The bed’s headboard slammed against the wall at the same rhythm as Jason’s thrusting.

And at last, I felt my climax approaching. I shouted Jason’s name over and over again as I came. Not long after that, Jason moaned as his juices filled me.

"Oh my god…" sighed Jason as got under the sheets and lied down. "You’re so incredible, babe."

"No, you’re incredible," I said as I joined him, soon falling asleep in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story