Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation

I will be your Light

by Firerat570

After Taki got Shuichi ganged raped he disappeared for two years. No one knew that Tohma had him prisoner in a dark room. Every day Tohma asks him a question. When he refuses he is subjected to hor...

Category: Gravitation - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Shuichi,Tohma,Yuki - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2015-03-14 - 2900 words

?Blocked
Minutes turned to days and days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months and months might have turned to years. Really Taki had no idea how long he had been forced to stay in that horrible room, chained to that wall with no contact to the outside world. He missed the warm embrace of the sun, he wanted desperately to feel its warm rays against his skin. The little room could get pretty cold, especially at night. His captor refused him even the smallest piece of cloth to keep warm. In fact he was leaning against the cold stone wall completely bare and exposed. The only thing he had on where the chains that suspended his hands above his head. Before he would struggle for hours trying to get free from them, but it only left his wrist bruised and marked. It had been so long since he was allowed to move he must have forgotten how to walk by now.
Lost in the darkness and his own self misery he hardly notices the door to his prison open. Soft slow footsteps caught his attention. The light is turned on and he is blind for a few seconds till he adjusts. His enemy, his tormentor, his owner, his master is at the door. That angelic face is looking down at him, a soft smile decorates his beautiful image. On the outside he appears to be a sweet and loving natured young man. His voice is even more alluring and gentle. The way he talks shows such kindness and compassion. But he knew better. He knew the real monster that was inside. The devil that kidnapped him and abused him nonstop. He hid behind those beautiful eyes, he hide the monster and would only show it at certain times, to certain people.
“Morning Tachi-kun. How is your leg feeling today?” That gently voice asked using the nickname he hated.
A month ago he had bent his leg till it cracked as one of him many punishments. He had straightened and bond it but since Taki couldn’t even get up he had no idea if it was fixed correctly.
A hand traveled up his bare legs feeling the bone. He used such sweet touched, almost like he cared about him. When he didn’t answer the man’s grip tighten.
“I asked you, how does your leg feel Taki?” That sweet melody of a voice darkened.
“I feel better Tohma” The hand glove hand squeezed harder. “I feel better Tohma-sama.” Taki corrected.
“I’m glad to hear it. I felt so guilty when I accidentally broke it but it was your fault to for not obeying me.”
Taki would have laughed if he could. The thought of this monster feeling guilt was funny. And how could he accidently break it? What did he think was going to happen when he kept bending it?
“To feel guilt you would have to be human.” He whispered.
The blonde pouted and tilted his head to the side like his words hurt him. Never once did his hand stop running over his leg. It moved up toward his thigh.
“Why such cruel words? Comments like that are why you’re always being punished.”
Taki scowled. He be hurt either way, expect instead of blaming it for his attitude Tohma would say it was for what he did to Yuki and Shuichi. It had happen so long ago. Yes what he did what bad, but hadn’t he suffered enough? Maybe not, after all he did get the little pink hair singer gang rapped and tried to black mail him by using Eiri. It was why Tohma has kidnapped him and locked him away. No one messed with his Yuki, he destroy anyone who tried. He just decided to destroy Taki slowly.
At first Taki had thought when he had pushed him in front of the car that would be the end of it. A warning to stay away. Of course the bastard had suspended their contract. But that had not bothered Taki, he expected it. Luckily Ask was still a popular band. A week later he had received an offer from one of NG corps competitors. They offered him even more money than Tohma ever did and he be their top band. Something the blonde had never let him be. So foolishly he had gone to Tohma’s office by himself to finish terminating their contract so he could sign the new one. Alone with him he stated to brag about the better offer and how Tohma firing him had actually worked in his favor.
Thinking back aggravating the man was probably not his smartest choice. But he just wanted to get back at him for choosing another band over his. At the time Tohma didn’t even seem fazed. He just listen quietly in silence with his hand folded in front of him. When Taki was done bragging he smiled and wished him a happy career. He even offered him a drink to toast his future successes.
Taki had just assumed he was being a good loose and agreed. Together they sat down drinking. One cup and turned into five. Every time he tried to leave Tohma would find excuse for him to stay and keep drinking. Somewhere along he must have slipped something into his drink, or maybe Taki drank so much he passed out. Either way when he woke up he was naked and chained to the wall in this room. The blond had come in and subjected him to unimaginable torture.
Taki had expected for someone to come save him from this hell. But no one ever did. He was left alone in the darkness, letting it slowly consume him.
As another form of torture Tohma would tell him stories about the outside world. It helped make Taki more dependent on him. It could have been about Tohma’s day or what he saw on the news. His favorite was about the success of Bad Luck and the happy life of Shuichi. He told him how the pink heads songs had made it on the billboard number one list for the last two months. On how he was marrying Eiri and was ten times more popular than Ask ever was. Eventually he would tune out, not wanting to hear anymore. It was a miracle he hadn’t gone crazy yet.
“You know they stopped looking for you today.”
He looked up. He didn’t even know people had been searching for him.
Tohma smiled knowing he had gotten the ravenets attention. It was getting harder to bring out that fire in him. Of course he liked to start it just to put it out.
“The police have officially given up. Most people just think you couldn’t handle the pressure and ran away to start a new life. Some think your dead. Either way now no one is looking for you.”
Taki lowered his head. His yes slowly closed. The blond smiled. There it was. He had raised his hopes and crash them down. It was nice to know that even after two years he could still torment his captive. He had to admit, no matter how he hurt the man, he refused to break. It wasn’t a complete loss though; slowly he was reshaping him into what he wanted. Of what Taki should have been all along. He would make him into the perfect pet, obedient, respectful, and totally dependent on him. He wanted to break him into tiny little piece. This man had been foolish enough to dare try to hurt his beloved Yuki and now was paying the price. He would have left him be if he hadn’t come to his office to harass him. He just couldn’t stand the thought that Taki was getting rewarded for what he done. So he stole the man away from his life and locked him up in a dark hole. At first he didn’t even know what he was going to do with him, he just wanted to make him suffer. It wasn’t till later on that he had the desire to do more. To bend the other will till he happily followed every order. He wanted him under him, shaking and begging, quivering from his touch, in more ways than one.
“Who would care about a washed up singer anyway?” Another comment that would rip him open.
Tohma kneeled next to him. Grabbing the other chin with his thumb and index finger he forced the bonded man to look at him. His gaze still defiant but filled with so much sadness, only a few drops of hope were left. A few more pushes had he break. Maybe one more year? It would be difficult but Tohma loved challenges. After all, the harder the labor the more sweet the fruit would be and he had a feeling Taki would be every sweet.
Smirking he ran his hand up the others thighs admiring the soft skin that was covered in pass beating marks. So beautiful and sad at the same time.
“Oh Tachi, how I would like to leave your body covered in marks of love instead of marks of hate. But you never let me.”
It was a game he played. He would torture him in any way possible but he never actually raped him. He could, it be easy but easy wasn’t what he wanted. He wanted Taki to give him permission to have his body, than he would have truly won.
“I’d be gentle and so sweet. Not like when I use the dildo’s. That’s to hurt you. I would make you feel good, pleasure you more than myself. I would show you love instead of hate. You spent so much time in pain; don’t you want to feel good for awhile?” He whispered into his captive’s ear while kissing his shoulder.
“You make sex sound like a big deal. My answer is the same as every day. No. I rather die than let you do that to me.”
Tohma smirked. He imagines how good it be when Taki finally did let him.
Reaching into his torture bag he searched for one of the instruments he be using today. Well till the man gave in he could freely practice some off his kinkier fantasy. Pulling out a skinny but long dildo he pushed it against the other lips.
“I’ll be nice and let you lube it yourself.” His sadist smirk never left.
Taki was amazed someone who looked so innocent and adorable could be so sadist. He turned his face away.
“Why do you make this so difficult? You know if you don’t do it, it will hurt more. Remember how it felt when it ripped down there. You bled for days.”
Giving up Taki let the instrument or torture enter his mouth. He wouldn’t suck but Tohma would swirl it around collecting saliva.
“See it won’t kill you to be a good boy.” Bending and spreading his legs he positions the toy at his entrance. It had been a few months since he had done this. The first time Taki had screamed and fought the whole time. Now he just shook and whimpered.
“Please stop Tohma- sama.” His voice meek and scared.
It sent a pleasurable shiver up the CPOs back. “I can’t, not unless you tell me you want something else inside you.”
Taki’s legs started to shake. He tied to close them but the other wouldn’t let him. Defenseless he prepared himself for the pain. His fingers curled round the chain as the tip pressed against him. Tears started to run down his cheek. How much more of this could he take?
“Shhhhhhh, no tears. Take your punishment like a big boy.” Tohma soothed. He his hand over Taki’s cheek cleaning the tears. Pressing against him while hugging the now smaller man he pushed the toy in. Taki cried out, his body jerking and spasming from the pain.
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” Taki screamed as the fake cock was thrusted into him.
Tohma was resting his head on the crook of his neck. A peaceful smile was on his face as he listened to the mans screams. Lazily he batted his eyes while he moved the dildo in and out. His right hand was circling around one of Taki’s nipples playing with the still raw skin.
“Please forgive me. I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” His screams were becoming more desperate.
“I know, I know.” Tohma pumped the toy faster. The other was thrashing against him. The movement felt so nice against his hardening member. His screams were like a lullaby.
At least the saliva provided some lube. Since it had been so long since he did this Taki’s muscles had tighten again. It must of hurt a lot when he was re stretched again.
Holding onto the shaking body Tohma shoved the toy as far in as it could go and left it there.
“Don’t push it out” He warned. Grabbing some little pads with wires attached to them he taped them to Taki’s nipples.
“Please, anything but that.” The man begged as another pad was wrapped around the tip of his member.
Smiling sweetly Tohma held the bottom in front of him. His thumb rubbing against it threatening to push down. Licking his lips he took in the beautiful sight. Takii was helpless, his body shaking with fear. The CPO would admit he was a sadist, he admits he liked to hurt people, but not just any person. He had a soft spot for arrogant, prideful fools who didn’t know there place and Taki fit right into that category. Even before what he did the blonde had always wanted to do these things to him, to make him kneel down before him. Raping Shuichi and threatening Eiri gave him a decent reason to do it.
“If you say, ‘please Tohma-sama be gentle. I promise to be a good slave.’ I will keep in on low.”
The singer kept quiet. Tohma could almost see the wheels in his brain turning.
“I’m waiting Tachi- kun”
“Fuck you, you homo. I’m not your slave.”
Pressing the button and turning the knob to high the blond listen in enjoyment as the other screamed and spasumed form the shocks. They were coursing through his body making him flinch and vibrate. The buzzing noise was drowned out by Taki’s voice.
“You know I hate it when you use those mean words. Apparently I have to work harder to change that homophobic attitude. I promise to increase my endeavor and show you how beautiful a gay relationship can be.”
Chuckling lightly he started to move the toy again while the shocks were still on. Poor Taki screamed till he lost his voice.
Hours later Tohma had finally stopped. Besides the shocks he had some fun with ice, and some hot candles. The other body was all wet and covered in dried wax. The shockers had run out of charge and were now hanging from him just for decorating.
Tomorrow he might treat Taki and bring some whip cream and chocolate. He could lick it off him from a few places. Smiling he removed his toys and put them back in the bag for another day.
“It’s been fun Tachi- kun but I have to leave now. Bad luck has another big concert tonight and I have front role seats. I promise to visit tomorrow.”
He was about to leave when he herd the singers sore voice.
“What was that Tachi-kun. I’m afraid I didn’t hear you.”
The singer swallowed hard trying to moisten his dry tongue.
“I’m hungry.” He whispered.
“Really but you just ate yesterday.” Tohma pulled out a packet of raisins from his pocket. Opening the pack he slowly ate them one by one.
Kneeling in front of the man he held the box to him. “Would you like some?”
Taki couldn’t move his hands. He never could move his body. Whenever he got fed he would have to be by Tohma. He wouldn’t feed him like a nurse to a sick patient; no he had to eat right from his hand like a dog.
“Yes Tohma-sama. I want to be fed.”
Smiling the blond removed his glove and poured a handful into his palm. He liked to feel Taki’s lips against his skin.
Pushing back his pride ate from the mans hand. Sometimes he licked the raised to get them to stick to his tongue. It made him sick knowing how much Tohma enjoyed seeing him do this.
“Tomorrow I will bring you something special.”
Getting up he turned off the light leaving Taki in the darkness again, to cry and moan in misery, to spend all his time regretting his choices, letting him dream about seeing a sun and sky from his past. Slowly he was taking him apart. Soon Taki would lose himself in that darkness and he would seek comfort in Tohma soon enough. The blonde would be his new sun. His only reason to live, he do anything for him. Just what Tohma wanted.
Sign up to rate and review this story