Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Harry, bookworm and Witches

by ghost981

This story starts just after a certain bookworm visits France with her mind on a certain green eyed boy and meets a Mysterious woman which will turn around the boy's whole life. A warning sometime ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Lily - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-03-15 - 2222 words

?Blocked
The Beginning
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything of recognized charecters or Universes within, all the recognizable characters from Harry Potter world belong to J.K Rowling.
This story will contain incest, Femme slash, D/s….you have been warned.
This story will not be canon compliant and lots of OC and different behaviors’ Fem! Ron(Ronelle) I know many will not be pleased but hey I am the author and have some privileges, this is my first time writing anything so you can expect spelling and grammar error if somebody can help me improve with that I will really be grateful.
Chapter 1
It was a warm evening in France where one witch was sitting on the beach staring at the horizon thinking about a green eyed boy and the time she spent with him and the last adventure she had with him where they sent hundered of those foul creatures back most correctly the green eyed god sent those creatures back yes she helped him but it was only him she could not help but follow him everywhere and since she has been subjected to full blast of his power she has been restless and all of a sudden all her world started and ended with him. He has replaced every other authority figure she had and it was his magic that was so warm so arousing, she shuddered thinking about it she had an instant orgasm when he produced that patronus to save his Godfather she had already hit her magical puberty and now she knew why the magical world was so male oriented cause magic decided who will be the one has to say in the relationship and it was magic which chose the partners but to say that wizards were the only one with the say it would be wrong it was witches who guided them and were there strength. She has already fallen for him when that scrawny boy has jumped on that troll for her since that day she has been his even he might not be able to tell those things to her and now she knew that Harry was her Lord, her Master, she will do anything for him she will wait for him as long as it takes.
But some things were bothering her and there were many inconsistencies in his life and above all her Lords(she blushed at this thought) magic it was always like a flame whenever there was need or he was desperate it burned at its max and she would go mad and she knew she was not the only one Ronelle was also the one she and her have discussed this already but cant place finger on this, especially when she thought that she will be pledging her vows to him the magic was gone it was as if somebody has grazed it off when they have saved Sirius. As she was thinking about Harry…no her lord she caught a flicker in the horizon slowly that was replaced by a lovely figure and a feminine fig made way towards her she had a beautiful auburn hair which looked more beautiful with a setting sun, as she closed, she can make out her face, plump lips so kissable, DD breast covered by a red swimsuit of one size too short, nice shapely legs, and an ass to die for and amazing green eyes, Hermione absently licked her lips and set her predatory gauge on the fig, she wanted her to be beneath her as she ravishes her and presents her to her master (Wait!! What is she thinking about her rational side demanded but was slowly those thoughts were thrown away as she came near her)
Vue imprenable ne est ce pas? Hermione asked


Laquelle? The woman asked


Je suis sûr que vous savez ce qui, Hermione answered while smirking and taking in her figure

The woman blushed a little, Hermione noticed this and her smirk grew a bit she patted on the ground beside her motioning her to come sit beside her she came and sat beside her,Hermione noticed the womans eyes they were very similar to her lords but she did not give it a thought as the woman sat beside her she introduced herself

“Hi I am Hermione Granger”.

“I am Sandra Brown” the woman replied

“British”? Hermione asked.

“I am not sure” she answered. Listening this Hermione’s eyes narrowed and unknowingly let her aura flow a little and she asked forcefully looking at her what do you mean you don’t know?

Sandra’s Pov: She went swimming as a daily ritual and today she went too far and it was late she started coming back when she saw this girl sitting on the beach deep in her thought she looked young but amazingly beautiful brown hair many would call that bushy but it seemed untamable to her she was wearing a white one peace which accentuated her curves well, her brown eyes locked onto her seemed to be looking in her soul itself too bad she seemed young, she did not have any flings till yet since the day she was found in the accident near Marseilles 14 years ago, and she did not have a single memory of anything before that when she reached the shore the girl looked at her and said Amazing view isn’t it? Sandra looked at her and asked which one? The girl smirked and answered I am sure you know which one. At this her breath hitched a bit at girls forwardness and found herself unable to look away from the girl where her mind was screaming the girl was too young but there was something about her that was calling out to her and all of a sudden she was to sit beside her and she found herself obeying without any Questions.

The girl introduced herself as Hermione Granger, after she introduced herself another question was asked to her, when she said she doesn’t know she was hit by something and looked in her eyes and was unable to hold her gaze and dropped her eyes and head submissively and answered meekly “I am not sure”(She thought to herself what was happening to her why was she behaving like this, so submissive she was generally not like this but there was something about the girl which compelled her to behave like this).

General pov

Explain? She heard and found herself answering which she has not done till yet and started her story, Well what should be the best way to explain?

She found a finger trailing on her cheek and heard why don’t you start from the beginning, She moaned a bit and said OK

“Well to begin with I was found on this coast after a storm a kind man took me in and I don’t remember anything of my previous life. I started living here worked in a hotel as a waitress started my studies amazingly I did pretty well and then completed my studies and became a clerk in a local bank nearby and everyday I come here to see if I can find any thing to tie the loose end of my life, to find out who I am? Is there somebody who misses me I mean I am already 35 and I am sure I should have a family,someone who I loved, my parents, anyone did they not look for me? Was I so bad or did I loose everybody in that storm” and she started breaking down and tears started dwelling in her eyes.

Hermione was listening to her and slowly drowned in her eyes they looked so similar to Harry’s and she found herself closing near the woman and when she started to tear up Hermione wrapped her shoulder around her and started rocking her.

“Shh…it’s gonna be alright” at this Sandra broke down and started crying hysterically like a child she fell safe in this girl’s arm and was not sure why she was doing this she never told anyone about her and when she told her and when Hermione wrapped her shoulder against her she felt safe and thought that nothing can bring harm to her and she broke down it felt that one part of her was filled.

Hermione kept on soothing her and slowly rubbing her back which felt oddly nice to Sandra. She nuzzled in her neck taking her smell. Hermione was running her finger in her hair which felt nice and she started purring softly. Hermione waited for few minutes waited for Sandra to calm down and said “well love you surely you don’t seem 35” and slowly breathed in her ear…Sandra shivered and moaned. “It might be swimming that kept me fit” she answered. Hermione said Love? Hmmm...when were you found here? 14 years ago Sandra answered it was November of 1981. Hermione went wide eyed now and her mind started working very fast red hair, green eyes and lost memory in 1981 she didn’t want to know where it was going but she has to know it might give her lord which he wanted most. But she was thinking why she was here? If she is relly who she was thinking then whose body was found in Harry’s home? Then which protection was headmaster talking about. And if she was who she was thinking she was then the doubts she has might be justified and she sweared to herself that she will do everything to find out and if she is not who she is then also she will be with her as her family.

“Hermione”? and she was broken out of her thoughts. “Yes love” she turned her face and looked directly in her green eyes and started thinking about Harry and then she asked did you not visit to hospitals? “I did but no results I even went to England but no avail since then I have been living here old man died last year and well I am still here”. At this point Hermione was caressing her cheeks and she leaned into her hands and feeling oddly peaceful. Sometimes I have this nightmares and same kind. Hermione’s eye narrowed at this and said tell me looking in her eyes. Sandra replied Yes Mi…I mean I see this green light and laughing and a baby I mean this doesn’t make any sense does it? She finished very slowly. Hermione was in deep thought and was almost sure that this woman was Lily. But she didn’t want to give the woman false hope. And was now thinking should she tell Harry? How to bring Lily’s memory back and if she did then she was having those thoughts about her Master’s mother, though she did know that incest not uncommon in wizarding world and magic worked in very funny ways. And here was her Lord’s mother who almost submitted to her. Hermione? Another voice came and she withdrew her hand abruptly looked back and saw her mother standing there in her swimsuit since she attained her witches puberty she was having different thoughts about women and always thinking to ravish them and her mother was no different and again thoughts of presenting her mother to her Lord flooded her mind and him praising her made her damp. Emma Granger was a women in her prime black hair reaching her shoulder C cup breast, wide hips and thin lips and smooth unblemished skin. “Yes Mum” Hermione answered without looking at her, Who is your lovely friend? Emma asked, standing and pulling Sandra up Mum this is Sandra, Sandra this is my Mum Emma Granger. Its nice to meet you Mrs Granger Sandra said offering her hand, Nice to meet you too Emma replied. Taking her hand and then looking at Hermione she said “Honey we need to go Your father has made reservations for dinner”. Listening this Sandra face fell as she really did not want to leave Hermione. Hermione saw this and caressed her face and said Where do you live Love? Sandra told her and gave her number, then she leaned into her face and whispered in her and said don’t worry Pet I will see you soon and nibbled on her ear at this Sandra’s leg went weak and moaned. Emma was watching this and her eyes went wide and gulped as soon as she saw Hermione’s eye taking in her figure. “Come Mum we are going to be late”. Emma found herself following her daughter like a lost puppy.

Sandra mind was numb her legs turned jelly as she sank to her knees and breathing heavily, as her hand went towards her nub and looked up she saw Hermione turning her and licked her lips and smirked and at this and she waved her finger in a negative she pulled her hand back and sat there and saw her Mistress going away and she was left on the beach thinking feeling oddly filled but there was certain emptiness may be her Mistress(She was already thinking Hermione as her Mistress) will fill this void and sat there for long thinking and feeling peaceful in 14 years.
Sign up to rate and review this story