Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note

The heat of the moment...

by ForeverGhosty

Light makes a mistake leading L to suspect him more than he already was. In a panic, Light does something drastic.

Category: Death Note - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: L,Yagami Raito - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2015-03-16 - 1021 words

?Blocked
Light began to slowly pace back and forth in his room, Death Note in his hands. L was suspicious of him... What if he was watching him right now? He could have lied about removing the cameras from his room. Ryuk had been absemt for quite some time -- searching for apples, no doubt. Just as Light had had an excellent idea on some more cover stories, his door burst open.

"Good, you aren't touching yourself." L said as he tiptoed into the room. "I'm sorry, but I'm not one for knocking."

Light was so startled that he had dropped the Death Note without realizing it.
"Oh...erm... Ryuzaki! What brings you here at this hour?" He asked, checking his wristwatch. The time was precisely 7:24 PM. Not exactly late...

L noticed a small black book lying at Light's feet and snatched it up, opening it to a random page.
"What do we have here?" He mused. "The names of every person Kira has killed is written down... Light, care to explain?"

Light began to sweat nervously as he tried to remember his alibi for this situation. "Well...uh...you see, ever since I first heard about Kira, I've wanted to help out with the case -- I... I wanted to help!"

L looked suspicious. "Light, some of this doesn't add up. This here is evidence enough to put you back into the suspect list."

Light panicked and looked around the room. No...no... He couldn't have come this far for nothing...he couldn't lose! "Y-you see L... I wanted to help so badly because..." He glanced down at his hands, before blurting, "Because I love you, Senpai!"
Light was shocked he had said such a thing. He was so nervous... He... He couldn't just say that. The story had to be more convincing... Quickly, light pushed L against the wall, pushing his lips against the older boy's passionately.

Shocked, L began to swat at Light furiously before calming down and melting into the kiss as well, and wrapping his arms around Light's neck.

Light pulled away, disgusted at his own actions... However... He kind of like it. No, of course he didn't like the kiss. He wasn't bisexual, and he certainly wasnt gay... Was he? Come to think of it, he'd never really had a crush on a girl before...

"Light, that was very inappropriate! You're one of my suspects! One... One of my fellow investigators!" L muttered under his breath, eyes wide.

Light sighed, secretly wanting to punt L across the room.
"I know, Senpai... I just... Couldn't help myself..."

L half-smiled and crept back over to Light. "Lucky for you, I'm childish and hate to lose... I'm afraid I have to do better than you." He leaned in and kissed Light, slipping his tongue into the young phsyco's mouth.

Light was very surprised by this, and was mesmerized at L's kissing skills. This was the best kiss ever... He thought he might actually love L.. No.. That's impossible... But, lust has a way of overpowering you, and soon Light gave into his now deepest desires and kissed L back, letting their tongues dance.

L began to pull up light's shirt, making the boy blush and pull away momentarily to say "mmf?!" L gave Light a glare that was full of lust before almost tearing off Lights shirt. He pulled away from the kiss to admire Light's marvelous body.

"It's as if you were crafted by angels." He said, slipping off his own shirt and revealing that he was thin as a rail.

Light nodded. Since he was still a virgin, he didn't know what to do next... He felt stupid asking as well. But, alas, he muttered " So... Do I take off my slacks?"

L nodded, beginning to unbutton his own trousers. He slowly stripped them off, revealing that he wore no underpants, and that he had a 6-inch penis, and that he was, in fact, aroused. Light blushed and did the same, hesitating at his boxers, maybe a bit frightened. The bulge in his briefs, however, was growing harder by the second. He couldn't wait any longer... He tore off his underwear, revealing a penis not much smaller than L's, and embraced L with a passionate kiss.

"I want you to fuck me." He whispered after he pulled away. "Please, Senpai... I need you..."

L chuckled and pushed Light onto his bed with force. "In time, Raito-Kun..."
L then began to stroke Light's member softly, giving the occasional tug and causing the occasional moan from light.

"D-don't make me come just yet!" Light pleaded.

L smiled and positioned himself in front of Light, pressing the tip of his member softly into Light's anus.
"Prepare yourself." He said. "I don't use lubricant."

Light was about to ask what lubricant was before a sharp pain erupted through his anus as L pounded his butt relentlessly, hitting his G-spot with every thrust.

"L...S-Senpai!" He moaned in pain and pleasure. "Faster!"

L grinned deviously as he began to thrust faster and harder into Light. It was not long before L felt am orgasm coming on.

"Light, I'm going to come." He stated. "Where do you want it?" He asked evilly.

"All over!" Light demanded.

L pulled out with a shout just in time for an enormous amount of semen to rocket out of his dick and land all over Light, making quite mess.

"Oh... It's so warm... It feels nice..." Light muttered...

But L wasn't done yet. He scooped up some of his own cum and lathered Light's cock with the substance, making a natural lotion. He then began to pump Light's cock quickly, grilling it rather tightly.

After a few minutes of grounding, Light had an earth-shattering orgasm and shot sperm everywhere, all over the both of their naked bodies. L collapsed atop of Light, not even bothering to clean up all of the cum that dirtied the both of them.

It was true... What started out as a lie, became true. Light Yagami was in love with L.

"Hey, Light?" L whispered.
"Yes?" Replied an exhausted Light.
"I win."
Sign up to rate and review this story