Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Naruto:Lemon series

by ashsuno

Naruto was walking through the city as people were chairing for him

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Ino,Jiraiya,Kiba,Naruto,Tsunade - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2015-03-27 - Updated: 2015-03-27 - 281 words

?Blocked
Naruto was walking through as the people were cheering for him shouting the word hero. He jumped on top of a bulding and he head towards the hokage tower. As he went thourgh the hokage's window. "Hy don't u have manners" shouted tsunade as she throws a brick at him but he dodged it with his fast reflexes."Am sorry so what did you wanted to see me for?"asked naruto."Well you are worthy of becoming 6th hokage but you still have a long way to go"said tsunade." Eh what do you mean"said naruto angry." Well you still have to know how to seduce woman so today am gonna teach you how"tsunade said as she took of her clothes. Naruto was looking at her gorgeous body espicially her tits."Now naruto take of your clothes"said tsunade in a sexy way. Naruto didn't hesitate as he took them of as quick as lighting." Naruto you can do anything you want to my body you know that right" said tsunade."You sure?"asked naruto. "Yes of course why not"said tsunade. Naruto whent behind her and as quick as lighting he thursted his dick inside her and already his started moving thursting in and out each thurst powerful then the last one tsunade now looked like a bitch in heat as he earned a moan from her."Oh naruto keep going oh your stretching me your so big" tsunade said cuming and naruto couldn't hold himself anymore as he cummed deep in her." That was so good I wish we can continue but I better go before we get busted"said naruto."Yeah you better go"said tsunade.
Sign up to rate and review this story