Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Trap: Harry Potter’s Feminiation

by Jemexus

HP/NT, Futa, Sissification, Beastality, Humiliation, Bondage, Futa on male, Gender bend

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry,Tonks - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2015-03-31 - 1592 words

?Blocked
Trap – Harry Potter’s Feminiation

Chapter 1) Ousted in DADA

So there I am sitting in the second row of my fifth year DADA class, listening to Mistress Tonks talk about counter-curses...and all I can think about is how no one ever told me that three-headed dog cum was so much runnier than guy and she-guy cum. Here it is leaking out of my loosened fresh-gaped shitter and all over my tiny hairless little ballsack, and nobody told me. Oh heck, it’s starting to leak pretty bad – I can feel it puddling in the wooden seat and up against my bare butt-cheeks. The head of my cock is getting all wet – and now I’m getting hard under my skirt. God! How did I ever let Daphne talk me into going out with her friend Pansy? Tying to be cool and keep all of the thin, watery dog cum from staining the back of my short schoolgirl robes, I lift my butt off the seat for a second to flip my pleats back. Bad move. There’s this wet sucking sound as I get up, like when a fat booby gets a thick hickey, and then a liguid SQUISH sound when I sit, like a bare-assed little fifteen year old mutt-slut trap sitting down in three dog-cocks worth of fresh fuck-juice. Last time I ever fuck Fluffy for a dare.

A couple of heads turn to look at me, and I blush hot and bright from head to toe. Mistress Tonks stops for a second to look at the class, eyes changed to the same emerald green shade as my own, her Double-G cup breasts heaving, then she continues as if nothing had happened. I repeat to myself ‘she thinks I’m pretty – she thinks I’m pretty –she won’t yell at me, she thinks I’m pretty. She said so. She let me touch her girl-cock, and said I was the prettiest girly-boi in the whole school.’ I look down, and I realize that my pale pink, hard nipples are poking right through my white dress-shirt. Tracy took my bra after breakfast. Now I remember. I start blushing so hard as I feel my big pillowy D-cup tits, the product of a potions accident in third year, turn a reddish-pink, totally visable thought the thin cotton material I was wearing. Oh hell. I feel a cool breeze created by an errant spell that picks up the edge of my skirt from behind exposing my shame for all to see.

There’s a whisper: “Holy shit, man. I think that’s cum on her.” I close my vivid green eyes and squeeze my hands into fists. A deeper voice then: “Lift it higher man I think the girly-boy who lived forgot her fucking panties.” I take a deep breath, feeling my entire body tremble, Blaise Zabani flicks his wand and my skirt lifts higher. The other boy Draco Malfoy laughs. “Fuck, Zabini! Look at all that cum – and her ass! Fucking Sweet!” “Whoa! Shit, that’s fucking hot. How’d she get all those red lines on there?” I put my head down on my desk, letting my dark hair cover my eyes, mortified beyond belief. “Mate, that’s from caning and shit, man someone’s been a bad girl, hey Potter! Lean forward some more, Draco here wants to see your asshole.” I cover my head with my hands barely hearing Malfoy protest at Blaise’s use of his given name. Biting my lower lip, and then slowly lift up my ass out of the seat, to show off my abused fuck-hole and dangling semi-hard cock to the boys behind me. “NICE”

“I’m sorry boys but do you have something to share with the class?” My eyes jerk up, my head still down on the desk and my ass still up, and Mistress Tonks is staring at us. Her husky voice sending shivers down my spine. Tonks who I want to feel choking me and squeezing my little ballsack at the same time. Who I want to spit on me and slap me, and hold me down by the hair, and pin me and make me cry like the little bitch I am, and force me to splutter and beg for her big she-dick deep inside me. Who I want to suck the milk from her tits before washing it down with her splooge as I suck her off while she shits, leashed and collared while her mom and aunties take turns pissing down my ass-crack after raping me, over and over: “No Mam, Ms Tonks, Mam.” Malfoy is quick to respond. “Is that a fact?” She muses. I look around as Mistress Tonks walks up to my desk. All eyes are on us. I’m in a half-crouch, heaving tits mashed against my desk, with my ass a good six inches off the seat. Slobbery dog cum runs down both of my thighs to the insides of my knees, and I’m blushing as red as I ever have, contrasting with the unnatural paleness of the lighting-shaped scar on my forehead.

I’m so hard. Like a spike of worked iron jutting from my curvy, girly hips, the result of a charms class accident in fourth year. All seven inches of me cock aches for release. Blaise is leaned back in his chair using his wand to hold the back of my short slytherin green schoolgirl skirt up with an effortless spell to look directly at my thrust-out ass. He and Malfoy both have huge shit-eater grins on their faces, as does Nott who has thusfar remained silent. He doesn’t let my skirt drop as Mistress Tonks walks up, and I want to die just a little. My cock is throbbing like a red-hot stone. “Just making sure Potter was okay Mam. She seemed Upset.” “Hm, I see.” She said licking her lips. Malfoy laughs “yeah, you can see.” He sneers, He leans forward and suddenly my robes flip up against my lower back. I’m naked from the waist down, still bent over and ready to take a good hard cock. “Hmm.” Nodding Mistress Tonks slowly takes her wand out from her wrist holster and brings it down over the level of my balls. I lean forward further, pressing my forehead and cheek against the desk, and my dripping ass raises another inch off the seat. Wanting nothing for than for her to incant the spell that will leave her writhing in pleasure as orgasm after orgasm assails her good for nothing but a good hardcore depraved and trashy gonzo fuck fest body. But she never does.

Everyone in the room is leaning in now, staring at my oozing, slutty shit-chute. Mistress Tonks presses the tip of her wand against my bubbling bright-red girly-boy-fuckhole, and a dollop of dog-fuck-juice rolls into the pool in my seat. Malfoy grins. “Maybe Potter’s tired, she should go to the infirmary, Ms Tonks, Mam. I’ll walk her.” That last sentiment was echoed almost unanimously by the class, the girls no doubt wanting a chance to further humiliate me, and the boys no doubt intending to bust a nut either over my features or actual into me, if they don’t mind doggy spunk as lube. Meanwhile Mistress Tonks presses the tip of her wand inside making me gasp... a whispered spell causes an ichy warmth to spread throughout her colon. If I thought I needed to get assfucked before that was nothing compared to the unbearable need to get my shit-hole completely and utterly shagged until it was nothing but a gaping, wide, cavernous wreck of a ruin only good for modern art and taking hypogriff cocks to the hilt.

Then after an eternity Mistress Tonks withdraws her wand from my abused asshole illicing a needy whine from myself. Not wanting her to take it out nut push it back in, as deep as it could go and cast a mild lighting charm to light up my ass-pussy like a Christmas tree. What was worse the effects of the spell she’d cast directly inside my butt hadn’t dissipated in the slightest. “Oh no, Mr. Malfoy.” Mistress Tonks tutted “This appears to be far more serious than Madam Pomfrey is ‘equipped’ to deal with, I’d better take care of Miss Potter personally.” She licks her lips eying me up like a piece of meat, I shudder with desire and fear in equal parts, already the outline of her well hung fem-dick presents a visible bulge along her waistband, nicknamed Slut Breaker amongst the school slut community. “Class dismissed.” My classmates grumble and groan, guessing the kind of show there going to be missing, but Mistress Tonks word is law and no one wants to be on the wrong side of her, knowing full well they’d earn more than just a detention. Pansy winks saucily at me as she sidles past her hand brushing past my butt cheeks to swipe up a dollop of canine love juice which she turns round to show me as she laps the succulent treat up of her fingers treating them like tiny cocks. Showing the whole class that she’s just as slutty as me, my archrival for the title of class whore.

AN: Next Time:- Tonks teaches Harry not to be such a skanky, sexy, exhibitionist, teen, doggy-bitch, super-slut. Or is that Tonks teaches Harriet how to be an even bigger skanky, sexy, exhibitionist, teen, doggy-bitch, super-slut?
Sign up to rate and review this story