Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Naruto Through The Cartoon-Verse

by narutoincest123

This story is for the cartoons that dose not have many or any actual fanfiction for so this will be an start off point.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Parody - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2015-04-03 - 601 words

?Blocked
Naruto Through The Cartoon-Verse

An' Thanks to all my reviewers, followers, and the people who read my stories. Do No Worrie I Will not be stopping my other works I am simply to a.d.d to write one story at a time. So on to the story.

Summary: This is a story for all the little cartoons that doesn't have many completed fanfiction or none at all.

An' warning may or may not contain minor amounts of yaoi/yoai (witch one correct)

An' Any character used is not mine though it would be great to.

Prologue

In the infinite void outside of space and time a man no a god awakes. This god has long spiky Uzumaki red hair. A tanned face that sports one blood red and one ocean blue eye. A nose that shows that he has fought and came out on top. And a strong jaw line that helps hold a smile that can light up a black hole. As he wakes up he stretches oh arms wide showing lean arms that is connected to a sculpted upper body that look like any goddess would give their power for. (Ugh) this god grunted in a voice that can make men and women climax where they stand. (Well isn't this just dandy. Well I better look at all of the newest worlds.) He said in a language long forgotten and unspeakable.

(He he lets look up my lil sis Rose.) He starts looking at glowing lights that pop up on him. As he looking at the lights the truths of that world reflects in his eyes. He sees his little sister Rose as she was first born. As she took her first steps. When she learns to harness her gem powers her fighting gem creatures. As she going the war and the fateful day they met. As time flows he sees her adventures her ups and her downs. And eventually her marriage her love and her death.

To people from the outside the would think a god as some impervious being of untold strength. While it might be true we fail to see that they suffer much more than the average man woman or child for no one can truly live with them forever. To outlive your lovers your family your friends and nothing you do can stop it. To suffer a curse that people truly believe would be a gift IMMORTALITY.

He continues to find his new brother grow. As he learns from his father and his adopted sisters. As he deals with life without his mother and all the weird things that happens with the jems. As he views his brothers life he decides to visit and to be part of his life.

(Ok time to visit my family and maby gift him my summoning scrool.) Said the young ' in god terms ' man.

So with a simple wave of his hands he summons a portal to their front door. ' Knock knock '. "Coming." Came a calm and mostly monotone voice of Garnett. As she opened the door she looks at the young man. While most women would be stuck on his looks she ' As her connection with the universe ' she sensed his incomprehensible power. While looking calm as ever she starts to get very nervous ' it's a god anyone would be.' "Who are you, and what is your business here?" "Hello my name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and I am Rose's brother. And as for why I am here well thats simple I want to meet my little brother."
Sign up to rate and review this story