Categories > Original > Erotica

Jeremy's Wish

by thethundercloud

An unexpected chance to be granted a wish leads to Jeremy getting something he newer expected. Follow Jeremy's unique experience as he explore this new situation.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-04-06 - 3243 words

?Blocked
This is a story about explicit sex and other adult only things. If you are underage or offended by such material you should stop reading now. The story, setting and characters have been made by the author and all rights are reserved.

Jeremy's wish

Chapter 1 Wishes are Hard to Come by

Jeremy sat on the ground trying to calm down. Around him the night was filled with the song of cikadas. A moment before he had thought the stranger would cause his death.

What moron goes out in highway in the middle of the night and then resist when somebody try to drag you away from the path of an approaching truck?

Jeremy looked at the stranger. It was a short bald man clothed in a green costume. Using the word costume seemed appropriate since the clothes seemed old fashioned. Like something found in some old second hand shop.

The most striking feature of the face was his huge nose. Never before had he seen such large nose. Combined with the large white mustache it was the kind of face that caught your attention. The kind were you pause on the street and look a second time to verify if the person really look so weird as you first thought.

"Saved my life," the man mumbled in some weird accent.

"What where you doing up on the road?" Jeremy asked.

He felt good about saving the man, but with the adrenalin leaving his body was tired. He had left the pub early since he had work tomorrow. Lucky for the man that he had decided on taking a long walk on the outsides of the town to clear his head.

"Looking at that weird black material," the man answered.

"What?" Jeremy asked. "Do you mean the asphalt?"

"Not familiar with that word," the weird man responded.

Jeremy was on the way to object that stranger must be joking when he looked at the stranger one more time. Suddenly he realized that maybe he was not looking at a human. There was something about the proportions of the mans face that did not seem right. Actually his ears was pointed like some being from a fairy tale.

"What are you?" Jeremy wondered.

"I am an elf," the stranger replied. "Shall we get on with it?"

"Get on with what?" Jeremy asked.

"You trying to come up with a wish as a reward for saving my life," the elf said.

"You say you will grant a wish of mine as a reward. What makes you suggest it will be hard for me to come up with such a wish?" Jeremy wondered.

His mind was spinning with ideas about what to wish for. If this really was a magical elf it did seem possible he could actually grant wishes and Jeremy could not believe his luck.

"Humans, these days!" the elf complained. "There are limitations on the wish. The wish must only matter to you personally so nothing about world peace or changing how some other person feels about you. Likewise you can not wish for the ability to grant wishes, changing other people or anything similar that can not be done with the wish in first place. Also most importantly it must be a new wish, I can not grant a wish somebody else have already used."

"You mean that I can not wish to be rich?" Jeremy wondered.

"Already taken," the elf responded.

"What if I wish that Jeremy Mason will become rich?" Jeremy wondered.

"Can't break the rules like that. There could be more than one with your name and I can't dare the risk. It could be my death if the wish applied to too many people," the elf said.

"What about becoming immune to sickness?" Jeremy wondered.

"Nope, but maybe if you pick a sickness that did not exist in what you call the middle ages. Fear of sickness was quite big back then so it was a frequent type of wish," the elf responded.

Jeremy frowned, becoming immune to some particular disease seemed kind of pointless.

"Can I wish for a diamond or some other valuable item?" Jeremy asked.

"That would violate the rule about the wish having to apply only to you personally and not the rest of world," the elf responded.

"Can I wish to be good at sports?" Jeremy wondered.

"In general it has already been used, but certainly if you find a sport already not taken," the elf responded.

Jeremy spent some time asking about different sports, but the answer was negative every time. Finally Jeremy gave up, he supposed he eventually would come up with some obscure sport already not taken but he would probably not make money on such a sport anyway so why bother.

"Can I wish to be taller?" Jeremy wondered.

"You seriously believe that wish has not come up lots of time before? Almost as popular as people wishing for larger sexual organs," the elf replied.

"Is there actually any wish not already taken?" Jeremy complained.

"No idea, from time to time people have failed to come up with a wish. Did not stop the next fellow to succeed," the elf answered.

"Can I wish to have the skills of James Bond?" Jeremy muttered, this game of guessing was starting to annoy him seriously.

"Sorry, already taken," the elf responded.

"Can I wish to be the best possible spy in the world?" Jeremy wondered.

"Granted," the elf responded. He was breathing hard as he stepped back.

"Wait, what happened. I don't feel any different," Jeremy asked.

"Your wish was granted. I would say it was a very powerful wish based on the effort it took to fulfill it," the elf replied.

"How did I benefit from it? Explain what you did?" Jeremy complained.

"You gained something that fulfill the wish, but how it works is beyond me. Good luck!" the elf said and then suddenly was gone.

Jeremy looked around some to see if he could tell where the elf had gone, but quickly gave up. The elf was gone without a trace and he had no clue to what had been granted by the wish.

On the way home Jeremy tried to flex his body to see if it has changed in some way, but everything felt like his old mundane old self. He wondered if he somehow had some new knowledge in his head, like how to pick locks or something similar. Nothing came to mind.

The whole encounter with the elf was starting to feel like a dream. Maybe he had fantasied about it after to much drinking at the pub.

He arrived at home to his small apartment. Like normal it looked like a mess. Magazines on every free space not occupied with laundry. It was hard to motivate yourself to keep it tidy when he so seldom had visitors.

Inside the hallway there was a great mirror and Jeremy paused to give himself a look. He was hoping for some kind of improvement, but he was still himself. Short 5 ft 5 in with a build fitting his short height. At least his blond hair and blue eyes had made him popular with the girls back in school, but there had been nothing lasting. Jeremy was still a single and with the long hours at the retail store he seldom had the chance to meet somebody.

This evenings visit at the pub had been an rare exception, but the girl he flirted with had declined to return her number when Jeremy gave her his mobile number. With Jeremy's bad luck with girls it would be a miracle if she actually called back.

Irritated Jeremy flung his jacket into the closet and went to the kitchen to fetch some water.

Shortly afterwards he relaxed in his combined living room and bedroom. What a shame that he had not used his mobile to take a camera shot of the stranger. All he had now was some kind of vague promise of having been made into some perfect spy.

Maybe the little elf had tricked him because he had been feed up with Jeremy unable to come up with a wish.

What did it really take to be a good spy? Maybe the wish had just made Jeremy even more into a nobody that none would notice. It made sort of sense that a perfect spy would be hard to notice.

Jeremy wondered if he should go to sleep after he finished his cup of water or if he should turn on his computer and find some Internet porn to busy himself. He was horny, but yet another evening of jacking off himself with porn seemed lame.

Not that was to many alternatives if he wanted to get off. It was not like Kim Kardashian or some other desirable female would suddenly arrive in his bedroom.

On the corner of Jeremy's vision there was moment and Jeremy turned. Jeremy could not help himself from crying out when he realized there was a person standing in the middle of the room.

It took him a few moments to register what he really saw, but it was Kim Kardashian standing there. She looked like she was in some kind of a trance, her gaze unfocused even though she was turned towards him.

She was dressed in form fitting red dress that reached half down to her knees, black nylons and red high heels. It looked like something fitting a party, breaking highly with the stashes of magazines in Jeremy's apartment. She was very much looking like she did not belong there.

Jeremy approached her slowly. Had he indeed teleported the real Kim Kardashian to his living room?

When he looked closer he realized some details he had failed to notice at first. It did not seem like she was breathing and she was standing like frozen in the moment. Also there was no indication that she was aware of Jeremy or any of the surroundings.

"Why are you not breathing?" Jeremy wondered. It made him nervous to see her so still, he wished she would be breathing.

Suddenly she started to breath. The change was so sudden that Jeremy almost jumped back in surprise. Her gaze was still unfocused, like she was staring on nothing. Why did she not see him?

Within a moment she was looking at him. A warm smile on her lips, but she had stopped breathing. It was like when his attention left some aspect of her she reverted back to doing nothing. Jeremy was more and more convincing himself this was not the real Kim Kardashian but instead something else entirely.

"I wonder what you look like without the dress. Can you remove it for me?" Jeremy asked unsure what would happen.

She reacted promptly on his order and reached back on the zipper on her back. Her movement was smooth and sensual as she slipped out of her dress and let it fall on the floor.

Jeremy noticed she had underwear with a matching color just before he saw the dress on the floor disappearing. One moment the dress was there and then suddenly it was gone. She was also back into a motionless pose.

Jeremy could not help himself, he had to know if it was all images or something real. He reached out and man handled her left boob. To his delight it was all very real and she did not complain one bit as he pushed the bra out of the way and played roughly with her nipple.

"Take off your panties and your bra," Jeremy ordered. She did as he ordered and stood before him clothed only in nylons and high heels.

Jeremy's gaze followed her gaze up and down. Her sexy curves available for him to see. There was not a single hair visible around her sex.

"I wonder, did you use shaving or waxing to remove the hairs?" Jeremy asked.

"I use a laser treatment to reduce the hair growth, but not around my sex. There it would hurt to much, so I use wax there," Kim answered him.

"You can talk!" Jeremy exclaimed. There was no response and Jeremy realized he had made no question or order in his last remark.

"What is your favorite sexual position?" Jeremy asked, anxious to see if he would get a response.

"Doggie style with handcuffs," Kim responded.

"What is the password to your email account?" Jeremy wondered. If this doll in front of him was answering with the true memories of the real Kim Kardashian he could see believe how this power might serve to make Jeremy the perfect spy.

Kim answered him and Jeremy rushed over to his computer to test it out. The Kim doll behind him reminding standing.

"Can you come and suck on my cock?" Jeremy asked as he waited for his computer to boot. To his delight the Kim doll approached him and did kneel between his legs. He pulled down his trousers and exposed his cock for her. She bent forward and took him inside her mouth. He waited for more, but she just had him passively in her mouth sucking.

"Whirl your tongue around the tip of my cock," he ordered.

She followed his order but had stopped sucking. Jeremy frowned, she could obviously follow direct orders, but there was no creativity there.

"Alternate between sucking on my cock and whirling your tongue," Jeremy ordered.

She followed his order to the letter, but some of the thrill was gone from it when he understood she was just following his command exactly. Still it felt nice so Jeremy decided to let her continue doing it. He had to made her pause to learn the URL for her email account, but soon had her back attending his cock.

With trebling fingers he entered the credentials for the email account. The account opened up and Jeremy could not help himself from grinning. The fake Kim Kardashian sucking on his cock really had the memories of the real Kim Kardashian.

There was tons of boring job emails in the inbox. Jeremy ignored them and searched for any email with words sex tape in them. There was plenty of them, but he chose those with an attachment and downloaded those to his computer.

He signed out from the email account and enjoyed her sucking. It still felt great, but Jeremy understood that it would take quite some time to get off in this way. The mechanical motions of her act dulled some of the excitement. He had never before understood how much a blowjob depended on not knowing what would happen next. Not that Jeremy could look back at too many blowjobs in his previous life.

"Enough of this, move over to the bed and position yourself for doggie style fucking," he ordered. She obeyed his order promptly and he followed her. He was still mostly dressed, but for this he only needed his cock out.

"I want you handcuffed on the bed," he ordered. Nothing special happened. He tried to imagine her with handcuffs, but that failed also. Maybe he could only create a copy of the what the real person was wearing or perhaps he could not add changes afterwards.

He decided to experiment later and positioned his cock at the entrance of her sex. He found her love tunnel not very moist, but just thinking about it changed that so that she was literally drippingly wet for him.

He took her hard, using her body like a simple fuck tool. In this position her lack of reactions to everything happening mattered less. He could really imagine he was having sex with the real Kim Kardashian. He wanted her to moan as he drilled her sex and did not have to speak the order to make her respond. Listening to her moaning he felt himself tremble and then he was shooting his load into her wet sex. Just a thought from him made her sex tighten around him in an orgasm. It made the experience perfect.

When he was done he tumbled down in the bed beside her. She kept kneeling in the doggie position, her legs spread like they just was about to have sex. Jeremy frowned, seeing her like that was breaking the illusion of the real Kim Kardashian just have had sex with him. He wished she was gone and just like that he was obeyed. The cum he had delivered into her sex ended on the bed with a splash.

Curious he tried to summon Kim Kardashian again and she appeared in the middle of the room. This time she had black leather jacket over the dress. It seemed like she had left the party she had visited some time earlier.

He dismissed her again and imagined she would appear wrapped in chains. He felt a rush of excitement when she appeared with only chains and handcuffs around her body. She was tied in hogtie and with just a thought she was looking back at him with desperation as he stepped closer to her.

Her sex was there waiting for him as he slowly pulled off his clothes. He had her watching him with a mouth half open in awe and literally glued to see every part of naked skin he exposed. He stepped out of his trousers and dived down on her. He had her squeal in anticipation as he cock probed at her opening.

He could not hold himself back anymore but drove his cock into her. Stretching her inside as she lay there wrapped in chains below him. Totally unable to move at all. This time the illusion was perfect. She was motionless below him simply since there was no way to move while bound. Her sexy body available for his pleasure as he fucked her hard.

As he fucked her he was getting better at having her body to do more realistic body movement in response to the fucking. It was like a hot erotic dream acted out in real life. He just had to get used to think about what he expected her to react like when they had sex, not just passively waiting for her reaction. If he could just imagine it he would get the perfect response from her as he fucked her.

He intensified his drilling of her sex and came hard inside her. As the climax raced through his body he lost some of his focus and she went still below him, but he did not mind. He was cumming inside Kim Kardashians tightly bound body and loving every second of it.

When done Jeremy rolled off her and had her disappear. His cum ended on the floor and he smiled at that. He needed to remind himself to dispose the body in the bathroom if he should avoid having to clean up stains from all around his apartment.

Jeremy smiled as the possibilities of changing how his sex partner arrived. So many possibilities? What celebrity would he summon next?

Jeremy could not help yawning and understood that he better get to bed if he wanted to get to work tomorrow.

End of chapter 1

Do you want to read more about how Jeremy experiment with his new powers? What celebrities should Jeremy use next? Do you have ideas how he can work around the limitations of his powers? Any feedback is welcome to thethundercloud@hotmail.com
Sign up to rate and review this story