Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Oh, Mr Teacher, You And Your Red Rum

by Ruby_Leto-Way

Gerard is a very bad man, Frank is too caught up in the moment to care.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2015-05-30 - 1201 words

?Blocked
Frank wasn't a bad kid, he got good grades, he had friends, he was on the school debate team, Frank was a generally good student.

Then Mr. Way turned up.

Gerard was not a good student. He got drunk, his only friends were drug dealers, and he made his way through high school and college by screwing all of his teachers and by cheating.

When Belville High, his old high school, hired him, he wasn't surprised, considering the new head teacher was one of the first of his teachers that he fucked. Miss Gensals was a fairly plum woman in her mid thirties when he left high school, and now she was an even more plump woman in her early fourties, still mocked with the nickname "Gensals genitals "and Gerard, as a man who had seen her genitals, knew she didn't live up to the name. He was hired as the new head of the English Department, and quickly decided that his home room group needed a news seating plan.

When Mr Way walked in to the English room, he saw his students happily chatting away, and decided what he needed to do. "Hello, class!" He yelled, it was a group of Juniors, who quickly shut up when the new teacher asked for attention. "I am Mr Way" he continued, as he scribbled his name in a messy scrawl across the whiteboard, before turning to the class, "everyone, please stand up, I have decided that I need a new seating plan, so I can truly evaluate your individual skills!" He looked over the sea of students, one near the back caught his eye.

He had shoulder length, chocolate brown hair, and bright, hazel-honey eyes. He stood around 5"2', or 5"4' at most, and was skinny by all standards. Gerard pointed a long and pail finger at him. "You!" He yelled, the poor kid was practically trembling at the sudden yell directed at him, "Name?"
"Frank, sir," his voice shook slightly "Frank Iero"
"Sit here, please," he pointed at the seat closest to his desk, the boy, Frank, walked quickly and slid into the seat, before arranging his equipment on the desk. Gerard moved his gaze to the boy who was previously sat next to Frank, who had bright blue eyes and collar length black hair, with red layered underneath it. "Name?"
"Leto," he uttered, doing his azalea best (worst) James Bond impression "Jared Leto"
"Here, please," he placed Jared one spot behind Frank.

He repeated this process with all 22 of the students, and seeking out which ones would be the easiest to manipulate , but he kept on thinking about the boy he had sat in front of him.

The next few months passed by in a bland blur of classes and students, but on the last day of school before they broke up for two weeks for Christmas, he cornered the boy who had captured his mind from the first moment he set eyes on him. Frank fucking Iero. It was last period before they broke up for two weeks, and they were all filling in the "personality leafs" that the school had sent out, they were doing some "school tree" with each student on it, or something equally stupid. Gerard wandered around the class room, glancing at random students notes on themselves, pausing to read through certain students profiles. He stopped behind Frank and read through his little profile;
"Name: Frank Iero
Age:16
Birthday: 31/10
Special skills: I have no skills
Personality traits: I am a very bland person."
"I don't believe this is sufficient amount of work Frankie...two hours after school, no questions" he whispered before the boy could protest.

Five minutes later, the bell rang and all the students fled the room, not many students and teachers had shown up that day because of the heavy snow, and most teachers were leaving early for their holidays, so the only people left in the school were Frank, Gerard, Miss Gensils and...
"Hey Angel" Jared whispered in Frank's ear as he boxed Frank in, much like Gerard did earlier.
"I have to stay behind for detention, Jay...stay with me?" Frank replied, giving his best pout
"Better make up for it latter, babe..."
"Y'know I will honey" Frank winked at his boyfriend and kissed the underside of his jaw.

Gerard's phone buzzed, it was Gensils. He guessed she wanted him to pick up their relationship from where it finished, so Gerard rather reluctantly, stood up. Sure, he could say he was busy, but he could go for a quicky and he could have it back up again by the time he got Frank on his hands and knees.

"As much as I'd like to stay and listen to you two make references to oral sex, I have a meeting, I'll be back in an hour. I'm locking the door so you can't leave, and if you go out the fire exit you'll set off he alam system, and I'll be calling both of your mothers," Frank blushed as their teacher called them out on their arrangements. Gerard left the room, and went to the principals office with a grin on his face.

"Hey Frankie..." Frank looked up from the floor as Jared slid him off of the desk he was sat on and into his lap, "How about you make up for this now instead of later..." Jared whispered in his ear.Frank smirked.
"I like your thinkin' Mr.J,"

Jared slid Frank off of his lap and stood between the rows of desks, while Frank crawled to him and sat on his knees in front of him. He reached up and undid his trousers, and pulled them down. "Jared, you naught bastard, didn't your mother ever tell you to buy underwear?" He tutted as he lazily started jacking him off.
"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to wear girls' lace throngs?" He replied, looking down at the pink lace strap that rested on his hip. Jared whipped his phone out and began filming his boyfriend.
"You love me really, bitch" he muttered as he kissed the tip of his boyfriends dick.
"Oh, please, I think if anyone's the bitch in this relationship it's you" he growled as he tangled his fingers in Frank's silky hair.
"Hmm" Frank sent vibrations running through Jared dick as he took him further down his throat. He hollowed out his cheeks and glanced up at Jared with big, amber eyes. Jared pushed down on his head, making him take in all 8 inches of his dick down his throat. Frank gagged and he began massaging Jared's balls with his finger tips. Jared moaned at the wet head of his boyfriend's tight throat. Frank looked up at the camera. As he bobbed his head. He looked perfectly innocent apart from the fact that he had a dick rammed down his throat. Jared moved the camera to the side, so he could see his boyfriend from all angles whenever he wanted. He used his one free hand to roughly guide Frank's head back and forth, before he came down his throat. He watched Frank swallow before he took his dick out and pulled his trousers up.
Sign up to rate and review this story