Categories > Comics > X-Men

The Problem

by denmother

Storm has a problem...nuff said

Category: X-Men - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Storm - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-06-11 - 3627 words - Complete

?Blocked
The Problem
I don’t own ‘em, but I would like to because then they would be together in every universe

I would have left her alone…but she wasn’t doing it right. I would have been happy chasing Jean until I broke her, pissing Scott off in the process and then finding my fill with any random chick til Red came to me. Yeah, I would have been fine, and I was fine until I came upon Ororo and her problem one day. And it wasn’t intentional, blast this oversensitive hearing and smelling. Damn the fact that I can hear a needle hit the floor from all the way across the mansion. Damn the fact that when I walk past her room I can hear her at night, I can hear the moans. I can hear her pleasuring herself. I can hear how wet her pussy gets. Damn I can hear her teeth chatter as she cums. And when she cums…I can smell it. It’s the sweetest smell. It mixes with her already sensual scent of sandalwood and I have to literally hold myself back from kicking in her door. I love the smell of her arousal.
The first time I smelled it I was in the rec room late one night watching tv, or more like the tv was watching me. ‘Ro usually joins me if she can’t sleep, and that was one of those nights. I didn’t mind though, I was near sleep myself and we had fell asleep on the couch together many times before. My eyes were just about closing when she sat down beside me and curled her feet under mine. I think I did doze off for a second and ‘Ro must have thought I was out for the count, ‘cuz when I came to I immediately heard fucking. I mean a man and a woman getting it on. The hot and heavy kind, the kind that takes place after a night of boozing and you just need a warm body to let off in. For a split second I though the Ice Queen was finally getting some, but naw, it was the tv. What got me is how trained ‘Ro’s eyes were on the shit. I mean she had forgotten that I was there! She was all into it and when I smelled her scent I had to do something before HE showed up. So I acted like I was talking in my sleep and that brought her out of her zone quick enough to turn the tv. The way I saw it was I had to either get her disinterested or the Wolverine was going to attack.
And until that night I really thought Storm was too nice of a girl to even think about sex. I mean, don’t get me wrong, she is walking sex. The woman is gorgeous, she’s the whole package. That ass of hers, man, if you could see her in a bikini you’d literally be walking around with a boner for days. Her titties are the perfect size, not too big, but definitely not too small. She’s got this long gorgeous white hair. And that skin, the color of dark caramel. And her eyes. Blue eyes, stunning blue eyes. And don’t forget those pouty-ass lips. Those lips, they say everything she won’t say: come fuck me, can I suck you off, do me right now. Damn, her lips. Jeannie and Scott have caught me several times watching her, even in the War Room. I think that’s why Jean doesn’t probe my mind anymore unless she absolutely has to. She told me she doesn’t like to think of her bff running round naked in my head. Even Marie knows I got a thing for her teach, and is always dropping stupid hints: Miss Munore loves lilies, Miss Munroe is not dating Forge anymore, Miss Munroe this, Miss Munroe that. Yeah, yeah I know. What’s stopping me from approaching her? Easy. She may look like a porn star but she is Mother Theresa reincarnated. The woman is the mother hen of the school. She takes care of every body! The kids love her and she loves them. She has a gentle voice but you know when her eyes white up, your ass is in trouble. She’s like the fucking epitone of what a woman should be, regal, beautiful, patient, kind, strong. Damn, I just read what I wrote, ‘fucking epitone’? I got it bad.
But seriously, she’s got too much responsibility to have to worry about running behind me. I mean, not only does she have to take care of the school, she’s an X-Men, and to top that off, her emotions are tied completely to the weather, so she can’t just have a fucking mood swing every now and then, not if you don’t want half of the East Coast wiped out. Can you imagine her with me? We’d be paddling to the mailbox in canoes, there’d be snowstorms in August, polar bears would be living in Hawaii. But when I tell Marie that she just laughs, ‘Miss Munroe can handle ya sugah. She does already.” She does have a point, there are a lot of things Storm can get away with doing that nobody else can. I’ve let her live after she found my beers in the fridge and chucked them. I listen to her when she says no cigars in the house, most of the time anyway. Heck, I even took over some courses just because she asked. Even ole Chuck sends Storm to me whenever he has some stupid request. I got a soft spot for the goddess, and everybody knows.
Except her. Either she doesn’t know or she doesn’t care. She’s different. It’s not important to her that every male in a 50 mile radius has a thing for her. It doesn’t make her proud that she was worshipped as a goddess by her tribe in Africa when she was younger. Heck, when Chuck made her co-leader of the X-Men she didn’t even crack a smile, just accepted her duty. Yeah, she’s too good for me, plain and simple. But that won’t stop me from dreaming about fucking her. Especially when I smell her arousal. And I’ve been smelling it a lot more often lately. I mean I know she hasn’t been dating much since she and the Cherokee broke it off, which is fine with me. She was too good for the wuss. But it’s like she’s horny 24/7. Or at least everytime I come around. Take the other day. She’s an early riser like me, so it was no surprise seeing her in the kitchen at 4:30 am. I had just got in from the bar and a tumble in the bathroom with one of the waitresses. I could smell her arousal even before I got to the kitchen and when I walked in she was sitting at the table alone with a glass of milk in front of her. She was wearing one of those frilly nightgown things from that Secret catalog or some shit, and she looked good enough to eat, literally.
“ ‘Ro?” I said walking to the fridge.
“Hello Logan,” she looked up smiling. The woman always smiled. I wondered if she did that during sex. “Have a good night?”
I shrugged while searching for a beer. She shuffled behind me and walked to the cabinet high above our heads. “A compromise Logan,” she stated pulling a case of beer down. “If you hide the beer up here out of the reach of our impressionable youth, I will refrain from throwing it out.”
I flashed my canines and leaned toward her to grab a beer she was holding out. That was a mistake. Once I caught a wiff of her scent I couldn’t pull away. I leaned in closer and then more closer.
“Logan?” I heard her but I couldn’t say a damn thing. The Wolverine was coming out and there was nothing my ass could do about it. I moved closer to her just to smell her arousal. Damn, it was wonderful. My body was almost on top of hers, my nose was trapped in the column of her neck just inhaling. And then she made the biggest mistake, she reached out and touched me.
Her hand was on my chest, I guess trying to calm me. She had seen the Wolverine in battle lot’s of times, but he knew how to behave most of the time. Even for Jean he hardly ever reared his head. But for ‘Ro he was clawing his way out, shit I couldn’t get a grip. My dick was hard as a rock and this soft woman with the intoxicating scent was touching me.
“Logan, are you okay?” she asked startled.
My beer was forgotten, all I wanted to do was run my hands through her long white hair and bury myself in her. And that was the x-rated way of saying what I really wanted to do. Fuck her hard against the wall until I broke my dick off in her.
“Want.” It was one word, but it was HIM saying it, not me. He wanted her bad. “Want, want. Need.”
The switch in wordplay shot her into action. Finally she understood what was going on. She backed up a little towards the door and I followed. “Go.” I finally managed to say. She backed up looking at me almost afraid. “Leave Storm, leave the house,” I almost begged her. The Wolverine was not going to calm down with her too close. She shook her head and disappeared. A minute later I heard the door close and ran to it. Opening it I didn’t see her anywhere in sight and knew she had taken to the skies. That was a good thing. He couldn’t reach her there.
Even after the Wolverine left I still couldn’t get the woman out of my head. She was too sexy for her own good. And I wanted her. Bad.
So I’m sitting across from her a few days later thinking about that night. She hasn’t said anything, in fact she didn’t say anything the morning after that incident either. Just came down with a big smile on her face, pulled the cigar from my mouth and put it out as usual and greeted everyone, as if I had not just tried to jump her bones three hours earlier.
She had years of practice when it comes to acting as if nothing bothers her, but for me, I’m a loose cannon. I stared at her even though most of her face is covered by the magazine she’s reading, but I can still see those magnificent eyes. They glance up at me and hold my gaze for a second. My dick immediately stands at attention.
“Morning everyone,” Jeannie and Scott say coming in. My dick deflates.
“So, what are everyones plans today?” Jean asks the room. Rogue and the Cajun look up and immediately excuse themselves.
“Guys!” Scott yells to their retreating backs.
I smirk and look at ‘Ro again, who still is holding the magazine but is looking at me again. And I can smell that scent. She is wet. Very wet.
“Logan? Logan?”
“Yeah?” I ask Jeannie nonchantly, still eyeing Ororo. I didn’t even listen to what she was saying, just grunted a response and then she was clapping.
“Thanks Logan! Storm, would you like to join us?”
She finally set her magazine down and smiled sweetly. “Not this time. I find I would like to enjoy this day for myself. I think I am going to take a walk.” She left the kitchen, her lovely behind swaying with each step.
“Okay Logan, so what are you baking?” Scott was saying.
“Huh?” I asked finally looking at him.
“Yeah Wolvie, what are you going to be baking? “ Jubilee laughed. “You just told Miss Grey you would help her and the students bake goodies for their bake sale.”

So I hadn’t got the chance to speak to her and damn Jeannie and Scott for getting me to help the rugrats with their bake sale I was busy for half the morning. When I finally called it quits I hopped in the shower scrubbing the Duncan Hines scent off me and pulled on a fresh t-shirt and jeans. Then I left for a walk of my own.
She had not come back to campus yet and no one had seen her, but I knew that if she was on foot, I would find her. I had picked up her scent a while ago, but then I picked up that other scent, the one I was growing to love. Taking to the trees I knew I could cover more ground that way.
“Mmmm…” I heard her before I saw her, below me not even 50 yards. And what she was doing took my fucking breath away. There she was, body sprawled out in a secluded area, a picnic basket laying beside her. She had shed her clothes, they were piled neatly to the side beside the basket. Her long hair was loose around her head, one hand massaging a pebbled nipple while the other held a vibrator, buzzing furiously at her glistening core. “Shit…fuck me…” she had her eyes closed, begging to be fucked. She sounded so damn sexy I couldn’t think. She pushed her breast into her waiting mouth, her long tongue snaking out to tap the peak. My dick literally turned to stone.
“Fuck,” I said enjoying the show. But I knew I had to do something soon, because I could feel the beast rearing his head. I needed to leave, I mean I didn’t think Storm would really take kindly to me watching her, which is why she was almost ten miles away from campus. But I wanted to stay, because I wanted to take that piece of plastic, throw it in the river and introduce her to some real wood.
“Logan…fuck me!” she screamed suddenly, her eyes still closed. She didn’t know I was there, but she was touching herself and calling my name. She practically made the decision for me. I soundlessly jumped from the tree and walked over to her. Up close she was even more sexier, her scent even more alluring.
“Fuck me please,” she begged, the vibrator assaulting her sensitive nerve. Her whole body was glistening, her stomach muscles being pushed to the limit. “Logan…please…”
I walked up to her and kneeled down in front of her, placing my hand gently on hers,stilling her movements. Her eyes flew open and eyed me. “Let me,” I said clicking the vibrator off and throwing it to the side. “Yer not doing it right,” she held my gaze as I lowered my head and inhaled her heavenly scent. Up close I admired her beautiful clit, achingly throbbing with several sheens of womanly wetness dripping to the ground below. A thin line of white hair finished the picture for me. I couldn’t hold back any longer. Anything I missed I could see the next go-round. My tongue reached out to sample her essence. It was sweet, she was sweet. I was hooked. My lips latched on and I quickly got busy licking, slurping and tyring to suck her insides out.
“Oh Goddess!! Logan! Logan,” she shrieked, grabbing hold of my hair and trying to close her legs.
“No darling, ya asked for it,” I chuckled, pushing her legs as far apart as possible and digging in. She arched her back when I lifted her more than a handful ass into my hands, pushing her pussy front and center into my mouth. Licking and sucking on the little bundle of nerves, I stuck my tongue out and twirled it round and round. Using my thumb I inserted it into her hole, loving how her insides seemed to clutch at it. I actually had to wiggle it to get it free. Damn, she was going to swallow my dick when I got it inside her.
The beautiful woman below me continued to grab my hair, running her fingers through it, moaning my name. I loved to hear her say my name. My tongue probed into her hole, licking, working in and out, slurping at her juices.
“Logan, I’ve dreamed about this for so long,” she moaned, almost breaking my concentration.
Well, her dream was coming true, hers and mines. I reached up and massaged both her breasts, twirling the nipples between my thumb and forefinger, loving how they hardened beneath my touch. My hand traveled further until it reached her soft lips, dipping into her mouth. She latched onto my finger and lathered it in salivia, intstantly giving my dick a preview of what she could do. I returned it to her luscious breast and flicked and massaged her nipples, not breaking contact from my tongue and her dripping cunt.
I had been so busy eating her sweet pussy out I didn’t realize the once sunny day was turning chaotic until I heard a rumble of thunder followed by sharp needles of rain. But I still ate, loving the different ways her pussy squirted cum into my mouth.
“Please fuck me,” she begged for what seemed like the hundredth time, and this time, after a hard orgasam, I finally obliged the lady. Kissing my way up her sexy body, licking up raindrops as they landed on her skin I unbuckled my pants. She met my lips and let her tongue wrestle with mine as she grabbed my pants and pulled them down. I broke free to get out of my shirt, then stood to kick my shoes off, followed by my pants and boxers. My dick stood out proudly, eyeing her lips as hungrily as she was eyeing it. She dug in with gusto, wrapping her juicy lips around my stick and sucking. My Storm, the resident weather goddess, the princess of Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters, was an undercover porn star. She swallowed a good 7 inches of my cock and held it there while I grabbed hold of her hair, trying not to blast my load in her mouth.
“Fuck!” I shouted when she refused to move, she just sat there with my dick down her throat, and then she made a humming sound, sending vibrations all through me. I had to catch myself before I pulled patches of her hair out. Throwing my head back I let out a roar, “Aaaahhh!”
She finally pulled back and smiled at my glistening dick, her salvia coating almost all nine inches. “Shit, I think I’m in love,” I smirked into her beautiful face.
Instead of her rolling her eyes she winked, “That’s the plan,” she said shyly.
She reached for me but I had to take control, the beast was dying to make an appearance. Pushing her back onto the blanket I slid into her tight opening, both our faces contorting to the pleasure we were feeling. Her pussy felt like a fist was grabbing me. A tight, sexy, wet fist. I couldn’t go slow, I immediately began pounding into her, barely aware the rain had picked up.
“Ummm, ummm, oh…oh Goddess!” she moaned throatily in my ear, turning me on more.
“You like this baby?” I asked kissing her.
She grabbed the back on my head, pressing her lips into mine. Pulling back I looked into her eyes, resting my forehead on hers, pounding into her softness.
“This is…all I wanted,” she gasped. “You Logan, you’re all I wanted.”
“You got me,” I said gripping her neck to pull her into another kiss. “You got me princess.”
Lifting her leg over my shoulder I plunged into her heat wanting, no needing to get deeper. Feeling my need she lifted her other leg watching me piston into her. Her legs came down to wrap around my midsection as I placed my hands beneath her soft hips, pumping furiously into her. My canines were showing, letting her know the Wolverine had come to play.
Her hands caressed all over my back, stimulating my senses, rubbing in the rain as it covered us, but we kept at it. Lifting her body with one arm I buried my face into her shoulder, her thighs still wrapped tight around me. she held on for the ride, clenching those tight muscles around my pipe, screaming my name.
“Logan,” her back arched and I knew I had to finish her off with a bang. Picking up speed I stared into her beautiful eyes, grabbing at her face when she tried to close them.
“No baby,” I grunted out, “I wanna see you cum.”
That broke her last bit of thread. Her pussy clamped down on my dick, throbbing around me, pulling my seed out, “Fuck!” I yelled not wanting to cum so soon but finding I couldn’t fight it. We came together, staring into each others eyes, both silently agreeing we had found something special.
We lay in each other’s arms for a long time, still staring into each others eyes. Her fingers play at my lips as I kiss each one. I knew I was addicted, and I was probulary in for worse than that. She was a goddess for Pete’s sake. You never can just walk away from a goddess.
Sign up to rate and review this story