Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

NARUTO IDOL'S FOOTSTEPS (SPECIAL)

by priyanshu080501

NARUTO.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Yondaime - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2015-06-16 - 3536 words

?Blocked
THIS IS MY NEW STORY.

YOU KNOW THE DRILL. RATE AND REVIEW AND FAVOURITE AND FOLLOW.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY OTHER THINGS OF THIS ANIME. BUT DO OWN THE PLOTLINE AND OC'S.

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO.

FOURTH ANNIVERSARY OF KYUUBI'S DEFEAT.

Another day , with another cool breeze. It was almost evening. You could also feel something cool down your skin. It was the breeze that flowed through the village of konohagakure. (Village hidden in the leaf). Almost everyone was happy , almost. There were people who were sad. There were many feelings one could feel. Anger, sadness, and joy were some of them. It was the day of 10th October, the day when their Yondaime died to keep the village safe. Their was a child named Naruto who was being beaten by a group of angry mob who consisted of druken civvilians and shinobi alike. Only the mob knew why they were beating the boy. The boy was shouting for help but no one came by. This was also the day when Naruto was kicked out of the orphanage. Yes he was an orphan. His parents has died on the day of the day of the kyuubi attack. He also did'nt knew the name of his parents. The mob beat him to a pulp and ran away saying that the demon has brainwashed our precious sandaime (third) . Yes, Naruto was close to the Saindaime. He view him as a surrogate grandfather who cared of him no matter what.

He wore a plain black T-Shirt with fire symbol on the front with shorts. All his clothes were dirty because he only had a set of clothes and no shopkeeper allows him to buy clothes from their shops. As the shops are run by civillians , and they choose the price themselves, Hokage cannot do anything. He also wears a pair of goggles with Naruto written on it.

He was having blonde and spiky hair and had blue colored eyes. The most common trait of his was three whiskers like birthmarks on bot side of cheeks. He was malnourished. The only place that let Naruto eat was Ichiraku Ramen. He always ate their. While ramen was tasty, it did'nt contained anything that was healthy enough.

ONE YEAR LATER..

Almost Five year has passed since their yondaime (Fourth) Hokage (Fire shadow) died. Last year they cecelebrated the 4th anniversary of Kyuubi defeat. 10th october, the day when the nine tailed beast, kyuubi no yoko rampaged the village. No one knew the reasons. The fourth hokage has no other option but to seal it. He used the shikki fuin(Dead Demon Consuming Seal) to seal the half of the yin/yang chakra of kyuubi into himself and half other into an infant. Unfortunately, there was only one child who was born that day. That child or boy was Naruto Uzumaki. He used Eight Trigrams Sealing Jutsu to seal the other Yin/ Yang chakra in Naruto. Five Years have passed that time. Now it was 3rd October. Only a week left till the celebration of Kyuubi Defeat, which came to be the same day as Naruto's birthday. The same Naruto that the yondaime Hokage, Minato Namikaze used to seal Kyuubi into.

You can hear a boy crying. He was roughly about 5 years in age but if you assume with his height, he appears to be three or two years old. His appreance was very dull. His eyes showed anger, fear , hate and most of all sorrow. He felt anger because of his treatment, of how he was treated. He was beaten by mobs everyday, but it was worst on his birthdays.

He was again been beaten. His birthday was a week later. He never understood why he was beaten. The only one who gave him gift on his birthday were the Hokage and a secret admirer. He appreciated both of their gifts but he was never able to understood who was the secret admirer. He also placed a Thank You card for his secret admirer on his doorsteps.

Now only two days were left for his birthday. He was very sad because no one paid attention to him. So to get attention, he started pulling pranks.

AT HOKAGE'S TOWER

HOKAGE OF THE VILLAGE. THE THIRD. HE WAS HIRUZEN SARUTOBI. ALSO KNOWN AS KAMI NO SHINOBI (GOD OF SHINOBI) . HE WAS CURSING, NOT TO ANY PERSON OR HIS ANBUS. NO HE WAS CURSING THE ONE THINF THAT WAS THE BANE OF EXISTENCE OF EVERY KAGE. THE PAPERWORK. HE HAS GROWN OLD. HE WAS SIXTY-SEVEN YEARS OLD. HE WORE THE HOKAGE HAT AND ROBES WITH THE KANJI OF THREE WRITTEN ON IT. HE HAS GROWN OLD.

"Hokage - sama" Shouted one chunnin.

"What is it? Why are you disturbing me in between of this damn paperwork?" Asked the Hokage cursing the damn paperwork again.

"Well you see the demon brat-" as soon as he he said this, Hokage glared at the Chunnin and started leaking killer intent. The Anbu outside the gate, not knowing what happened came inside as quickly as possible when he sensed the killer intent. As soon as he saw the hokage leaking killer intent to the Chunnin, the Anbu took his sword and pointed at the Chunnin's neck.

" Stand down, Boar. I was just correcting his mistake." Ordered the Hokage.

"Sorry Hokage-sama. When you were leaking killer intent, I thought that he was a traitor." Said now identified as Boar. After saying this, boar went out.

"So you were saying." Asked the Hokage

"Y- Y- Yes hokage-sama. I mean that the Uzumaki painted the Hokage monument and now is running from the group of chunnin and jounin who are chasing him" Said the now scared chunnin with the hint of fear in his voice.

'Oh! Kami. Why? First this paperwork is enough to end me, now Naruto-kun. Why I have to suffer it. Maybe i am too old for this shit.' Thought the Hokage while crying animé tears.

AFTER SOME TIME.

"Oh! At last i was able to get away from them" Said Naruto.

He was wearing a black shirt with Konoha's swirl on the front with black civillian pants. His hair was sun kissed yellow in colour. He was also having a cut on his hand when he accidentally tripped on a shuriken. For normal civilians, he could take a week or two for it to heal, but Naruto was special. The cut was healing slowly.
There was silence everywhere. Even the very small noise made by chirping of birds could be hear very cleary. Sun was almost settling down. Today was his second day of academy that he chose to BUNK. He evaded the Chunnin sensei that was Iruka Umino. He ran away from other group of jounin. He knew Iruka-Sensei would catch him again because Iruka has also caught him yesterday in an hour, which was a great feat seeing his history of prankig.

Now back to the thing that he stumbled upon. His heart was beating. His mind told him to ran away from it and go to do his regular chores. But his gut, his gut was telling him to check what was is it.

His heart was again beating repeatedly. The atmosphere was so silent that he could hear his heart beating. The something that he stumbled upon was a... a scroll? He has read yesterday in the academy that to open the scroll one has to channel chakra throughout it.(A/N: I KNOW I KNOW LAME. FOR SOMEONE TO LEARN IT SO EARLY.)

As soon as he channel chakra through it, the scroll pop open and in it was a... a picture of Yondaime with a Red-Haired girl who was pregnant. Yup definetly pregnant. Minato and Kushina Namikaze, he read on the photo.

'Must be Yondaime and his wife.' Thought Naruto.

'But I don't know recall him having any wife.' Again thought Naruto.

He assumed that she was six monts pregnant by the look of it. And the photo dated back to the July.

'She was to give birth in almost October. The same mont when I was born. But I couldn't be THEIR son could I? Nah, if I was then the village wouldn't have been treated me like this and I wouldnt be living at a crap of an apartment. Would I?' Thought Naruto empasizing on the word Their. But Naruto quickly dissmised the thought.

He quivkly tucked the photo in his pocket and made a mental note to ask his jiji(sandaime) about it. The second thing he saw was a... a Kunai. It was very weird looking. Three-pronged with a complex writing on it. He took it and kept it close to him because it was a momento from his idol. Yup Yondaime hokage. He became the idol of Naruto after the Yondaime saved the village from kyuubi by killing it. Though how will he react when he will know that the Hokage didn't kill the Biju but simply sealed inside him. He would be broken. But Sandaime hoped that he should tell Naruto about his burden before any Kyuubi - hater or any other civilian who view him as a demon tell him. But the old man thought he would let Naruto know when he was older and more mature and till then, he would never know. Oh boy! How wrong was he. Fate has decided to play things their way.

As soon as he kept the Kunai with him he ran ahead and ahead until there was a large building that came to his view. There was a complex writing on it. He didn't understood it. Then as soon as he touched the gate, there was glowing line and as soon as light went off, there was sound of KLICK the door unlocked. He thought to run away and do his regular chores and act like nothing happened here.

As soon as he was about to run, he heard the footsteps of the shinobi that were catching him. Jounins and chunnins were shouting.

"Catch the demon" One chunnin said

"Lets make him pay for disrespecting our previous Hokage."

"Remember we cannot kill him. The demon boy has close attachment to sandaime-sama. He also has brainwashed him and his living his life. We ahould beat him to a pulp and leave him here. But remember there are anbu who take care of the 'demon boy'. So we should do this without using our chakra." Said one demon hater chunnin while almost spatting the word 'demon boy'.

Naruto, overhearing them, thought it was best to get into the house and return when the MOB will get away. As soon as he got into the house, he slammed the gate shut.(A/N:- JUST REMEMBER THE HOUSE AS A BIG APARTMENT WITH A HUGE GATE WITH UZUMAKI SWIRL IN THE MIDDLE OF IT AND THERE IS A SEAL BETWEEN THE SWIRL. THERE IS ALSO A BIG BUILDING PAINTED WHITE AND A HUGE GARDEN).

Then he went inside the house.

OUTSIDE THE HOUSE. WITH THE CHUNNINS AND JOUNINS.

"This is the end of the alley. I wonder where the demon boy is"Said a chunnin out loud

"Huh! He probably ran away with is demon powers. We should not mistake this child as any ordinary child. He is Kyuubi. Remember what it can do." Said another.

"Yes, lets run away before any one come here." Said one.

"What we will tell the hokage?"

"We will tell him that the Uzumaki Boy ran away and we couldn't find him anywhere."

"Ok"

The ninjas went to Hokage Tower. They didn't noticed the trail of blood that was followed to the house in front of them. Oh! How it was going to pay for them later.

After the Ninjas ran away, Naruto thought to get out of this place and run away before any other person comes and find him here. But he decided to take a peak in the house as he got the best out of curiosity.

He tried to find the switch of light. He have learnt in the academy that the ninjas which are having high chakra, probably Jounin level Ninja, can flare there chakra and they can use it to produce light but there is a downfall that the light is only extended to 2-3 meters around the person.

He actually overheard the conversation between a masked ninja who was reading an orange book with a blue mask covering is his face and he had a forehead protector on his left eye.(guess who) and the old man hokage. The old man Hokage was wearing his usual Hokage robes and hat with the kanji of fire shadow and three on it.

He overheard that he was having chakra on par with the Hokage and who should be his Jounin sensei after he passed the genin exam. Granted that the Genin exams were six monts away and IF he could pass. There was a big IF.

Well he excelled in almost everything but there was a great weakness of him. VERY GREAT. He could do all but two jutsu. Which was Kawrami (The Art Of Replacement) and Henge ( The Art Of Transformation). There was also a third ninjutsu; which was Bunshin no justsu (Clone jutsu) that Naruto couldn't do.

The kawirami was a simple subsitution jutsu. You can subsitute yourself just before a jutsu hits you. The basic replacement is with a log. You can also replace yourself with another advance things. For example, other people but it take great amount of concentration (which naruto have), Chakra (which again Naruto had) and Low-Chunnin level chakra control(whic Naruto didn't had). Like every other jutsu, it's downfall is that the person has to be quick and have a concentration

Next is henge Henge. It is a mere illusion which is used to transform yourself into desired person. You just have to imagine that person and focus your chakra on yourself. Again, The downfall is it is just an illusion. Any skilled sensor or genjutsu user can detect it. The other downfall is it just take a hit to dispel the henge as the concentration we had would just vanish.

Next and the last was Bunsin no jutsu. It creates several copies of the user. But just like Henge, it is illusion and it is hard to detect it. Again, like every other jutsu, it is having a downfall. The vlones cannot attact any person or do any other desired work. One can just pass through them as they are not solid. This jutsu requires very less chakra. Which is a benefit as anyone could attemt it but Naruto, however, couldn't. Tgis is because he was having very large chakra levels and he needed a good chakra control; almost par with Kakashi to do a simple bunshin no jutsu.

Well he flared his chakra to eliminate the darkness and created light. The light however was blue in color and Naruto van see what was ahead but only by 3 meters. He decided to flare his chakra even more.

'Uh! Dammit. Why couldn't i increase my chakra flare.' With that he pushed more chakra and the whole apartment was lighted with it. Naruto was panting and was sweating heavily because he just released high-jounin level chakra and he just had high- genin level left because he also wasted many of it because of his poor chakra control. But the light was fading, very slowly but it was. According to his calculation the light will fade in an hour but it was enough. He was also healed his wounds that he got by tripping over the shuriken. ( THE WOUND PURPOSE WILL BE EXPLAINED LATER ON IN THE STORY IN LATER CHAPTERS)

The house was as big as it was from outside. He started to explore it. There was dust everywhere. He approached a photo the same photo that he had in his pocket. The one of Minato Namikaze AND Kushina Namikaze. He didn't understood who she. It was confirmed that it was the house of Yondaime.

Then he found a BINGO BOOK. There were two pages in it. Only two. It was dated before the Kuubi attack. It means it was outdated. The first page read.

NAME: MINATO NAMIKAZE

STATUS: ALLIVE. FOURTH HOKAGE OF KONOHAGAKURE

HEIGHT: 6'1

WEIGHT:95 KG

RANK: SS (FLEE ON SIGHT)

KNOWN RELATIVES: NONE, WAS ORPHAN OF SECOND SHINOBI WORLD WAR.

JUTUS: RASENGAN, HIRAISHIN AND OTHER ELEMENTAL JUTSUS.

APPEARANCE: STAND SIX FOOT ONE INCHES. IS HAVING SPIKY BLONDE HAIR UP YO HIS SHOULDER. WEARS A WHIYE CLOAK WITH YELLOW FAMES ON IT. SELDOM GETS OUT OF THE VILLAGE.

CRIME: SLAUGHTER THE WHOLE IWA ARMY CONSISTING OF MORE THAN 500 HUNDRED JOUNIN,CHUNNIN AND GENINS. HE DID THIS WITHOUT USING ANY HELP IN 5 MINUTES BY HIS TWO OWN JUTSU DURING THIRD SHINOBI WORLD WAR.

ELEMENT AFFINITIES: 3 MAIN BUT CAN USE ALL FIVE. 3 MAIN AFFINITIES ARE: WIND, LIGHTING AND FIRE.

DESCRIPTION OF OWN JUTSU:

HIRAISHIN: USING THIS JUTSU THE USER CAN TRANSPORT ANYWHER WHERE THEY HAVE PLACED THE SPECIAL SEAL KNOW AS SHIKI INSTANTLY. THE USER JUST HAVE TO PLACE THIS SEAL ON THE DESIRED TARGET AND IN A FLASH THEY APPEAR AROUND THE SEAL. IT CAN ALSO BE DONE BY SPECIAL KUNAI KNOW AS TRI-PRONGED KUNAI. USING THIS, THE HOKAGE CAN TELEPORT WHERE THE KUNAI HE HAD STRUCK. HIGH-S RANK JUTSU

RASENGAN: CREATED BY OBSERVING THE TAILED-BEAST BOMB. TOOK THREE YEARS TO CREATE AND MASTER IT. IT IS A SPHERE IN WHICH SHAPE MANIPULATION AND POWER ARE ADDED. MADE UP OF PURE CHAKRA AND THE CHAKRA IS VISIBLE. THE COLOR DEPENDS ON THE USERS CHAKRA. THE HOKAGE HAD BLUE AND SAID THAT IT'S MOSTLY BLUE IN COLOR.

BACKGROUND: WAS ORPHANED DURING THE SECOND WORLD WAR AND HE NEVER KNEW HIS PARENTS. KONOHA LET HIM LIVE IN THE ORPHANAGE. GRADUATED FROM THE ACADEMY AT THE AGE OF 12 WITH 100/100 SCORE THAT NO ONE WAS ABLE TO SCORE TILL KNOW. SOMETIMES HE IS CALLED A PRODIGY WHO APPEARS IN A CENTURY OR TWO. JOUNIN SENSEI WAS JIRAIYA OF THE THE SANNIN WHO WAS TAUGHT BY SANDAIME HOKAGE. BECAME CHUNNIN AND JOUNIN IN A YEAR. HE IS ALSO THE ONE WHO BEATED THE KILLER BEE BROTHER, A, IN SPEED, PURE SPPED. THEN AFTER THE THIRD SHINOBI WORLD WAR WAS FINISHED, IN WHICH KONOHA EMERGED VICTORIOUS, HE WAS IN THE COMPETION OF THE SNAKE SANNIN OROCHIMARU OF BECOMING THE NEXT HOKAGE. HE WAS THEN CHOSEN THE HOKAGE AND IS ALIVE.

BOUNTY:

IWA:- 100 MILLION RYO DEAD

150 MILLION RYO ALIVE.

KUMO:- 50 MILLION DEAD OR ALIVE.

Naruto's eyes widened in surprise. he was surprised after all this and his respect for the fourth increased at how great hero he was.

Naruto Said"Wow! The fourth did many things to protect the village and he even gave his life for this village. Now that's it. My idol is decided. My idol will be Yondaime. I will be just like him and protect the village. I , Naruto will follow my Idol's Footsteps"

By saying this his eyes was on fire. It showed respect; for Yondaime and determination to protect the village of KONOHAGAKURE NO SATO.

"I Naruto Uzumaki will surpass Yondaime one day."

And who knows, maybe he can surpass him after all.

He decided to explore more. He went inside and inside of the apartment. Then he went to the basement. There was a genjutsu on it and when he, earlier flashed his chakra, the Genjutsu disappeared. Then there was a hidden vault with a kanji for Special written on it. The vault was very big from outside. His fifty minutes were up. He touched the wall with his chakra coated hand.

He thought 'If this is a secret place then the Yondaime would have stored thousands of cool jutsus in it and no one would mind if I borrowed one. Beside the academy only teaches those not so cool jutsu'

He then opened the vault and was disappointed when there was only a scroll inside a large safe. He only had two minutes of light and he decided to go out of this house but he thought taht he had come tgis far so he should open it but then it will be dark and he was afraid of it. He then ran forward to grab the scroll. It wasn't like other ordinary scroll. It was made up of very high quality papyrus. There was a kanji of emergency on it. He decided to let it go because he was not sure to open the scroll with rhe kanji of emergency. But before he could decide, the light went off.

'Shit, now would will I do. I cannot go upstairs. Maybe i should open the scroll. I could find something usefull such as soldier pill to refill my chakra añd then again use flare.' He thought.

As soon as he opened the scroll, there was a huge bright light. The light faded after 5 minutes and the scroll ten got destroyed. He was very scared that he had done something wrong and decided to ran away, forgetting that he was afraid of dark. But before he could run away there was...
Sign up to rate and review this story