Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Sexual Life Style of Potter Children and Friends

Sexual Life Style of Potter Children and Friends

by LadyElena18

What if Harry had brother and sisters? What if the Dursley's decided that they would have to pay back their 'kindness'? Read and find out what will happen.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2014-05-27 - Updated: 2014-06-02 - 835 words

?Blocked
[Chapter 1-Start of being sex slaves]
[Third Person]
It was hot afternoon in the Dursley household. Harry, his brother Cillian and his sisters Alexis and Alexandra were sitting in their cupboard waiting to be called for some chore.
“Girls! Come here right now!” Screamed Uncle Vernon.
“Boys, you too!” Screamed Aunt Petunia.
All the Potter children got out of their cupboard and went to the living room where their Aunt, Cousins and Uncle were there smirking.
“On your knees all of you.” Aunt Petunia ordered.
They got onto their knees. Worried with suspense on what's going to happen next.
“Since we took you in, we gave food and shelter. It's time you four repay us back. So you will be our sex slaves. You will be forced to do what we say. Even if its front of other people. You will service us and anyone who asks you to.” Uncle Vernon said.
“Starting now.” Aunt Petunia said as she grabbed Harry and Flora grabbed Cillian, while Vernon and Dudley grabbed Alexis and Alexandra.
~

They pulled them up the stairs to one of the guests rooms. When they walked into the guest room they saw four beds. Each one of the Potters were pulled toward a bed.
“Lay down, now.” Ordered Uncle Vernon.
The potters laid down on the bed.
All the Dursley’s stripped down to nothing.
“Since you're not all old enough for sex. You be basically licking at a pussy or a dick for now.” Uncle Vernon said as he pulled Alexis off the bed and put her on her knees. “Open wide girl.”
Alexis was scared what to do. So she opened her mouth open and Vernon shoved his dick into her mouth. Then he began to pump in and out of her mouth. Alexis started to lick his dick not knowing what to do. Vernon moaned as she did that.
“Good girl.” Uncle Vernon said. “Incase you get pregnant, you will keep the baby and the baby will grow up to be a sex slave for family and friends as well.” He came into her mouth. “Lick me clean, girl or else.”
Alexis licked him so he wouldn’t whip her. That was the ‘or else.’

~
It was Dudley turn to do the deed...
Dudley did the same thing expect for dragging Alexandra down to the floor. He got right over her mouth, put his dick into her mouth and started pumping like his father.
“Good, freak.” Dudley said as Alexandra started lick him.
Dudley moaned as he soon was close to be cumming into her mouth. Dudley thrusting got faster and he soon came into her mouth. “Lick me clean, freak.” Dudley said.
Alexandra had to lick him clean or she would be punished. So she licked him clean and he got off her.
“Good Freak.” Dudley said.
~

Aunt Petunia got right on top of Harry’s face and pressed her shaven pussy on top his face and said, “Lick boy or I’ll have Vernon rape your ass.”
Harry began to lick his aunts pussy. There was some pre-cum coming out.
“Good boy,” Aunt Petunia said as she moaned.
She knew she was close to be coming...
“Faster, boy.” Aunt Petunia ordered.
Harry picked his licking. He began to lick faster and faster until Aunt Petunia began to scream out in pleasure. Her cum came out like a flood and Harry quickly tried to lick the cum as fast as he could so he wouldn't get punished.
“Could keep cleaning me up, boy.” Aunt Petunia said as Harry was almost done cleaning her up.
Harry finally finished as Aunt Petunia got up.
She stayed quiet so she could watch her baby girl get off on her nephew/cousin.

~

Flora did the same as her mother, climbed onto the bed and put her unshaven pussy on Cillian’s mouth. “Lick cousin or else.” Flora ordered.
Cillian began to lick his cousin’s pussy. But he didn't not like it but he had to do it without getting punished.
He licked and he licked until he felt his cousin getting ready to cum into his mouth.
“Get ready Cousin.” Flora said as she moaned.
Flora screamed out in pleasure as she came. Cillian licked up her cum as quickly as possible so this could be over with.
“Good job cousin.” Flora said as she got off his face and stand ready to hear what will happen next.

~

“Okay, now that you pleasured us. You will be doing this every day. You will wake us up by licking us. If you don't you’ll get raped.” Uncle Vernon said.
“Now its time for you to make dinner. After you're done making dinner, you’ll sit under the table and relieve us of our stress again. Then you’ll take orders from us after dinner.” Aunt Petunia said.
“Yes, Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon,” Said the Potter children.

Author Note: This is my first fanfiction on this website. So I tried my best.
Sign up to rate and review this story