Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Naruto and Harry: Fun Filled Workday

by Tweakykitten

When Naruto get’s home he feel like being… dominated. Slash, Whips, The Pulverizer and implied grosser stuff. Squicky, but intended to be humorous.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2015-07-17 - 562 words - Complete

?Blocked
Warning: Deep (Disturbing) love will be made by two deeply loved fictitious character, male fictitious characters. Also whip’s and more abound. Also I was to lazy to use enter.

Naruto just got home from his late night shift at your mum’s house. “Hello Naruto” “Hello Harry” Naruto loved his Harry and wanted to be in his arms very badly so he said “Wanna fuck baby” “Always” Harry replied. Harry led him into their sex dungeon filled with… sex dungeon things. “What do you want to do tonight Naruto” “You decide” “You might regret that” Harry said. Harry pushed Naruto on the bed and slowly took his clothes off, Naruto’s jumpsuit always got him horny. After his clothes were off Naruto did the same to Harry. Once they were both naked. Harry turned Naruto around and slid his 16 inch pecker in between his ass. “Ouch! Not so fast” said Naruto. “Don’t worry baby it’ll be okay” Harry in a flash shoved his manhood deep inside of Naruto’s gaping asshole. Moans from both parties were heard. Naruto pushed back into Harry as much as he could. Harry pulled back and in a flash he was inside of Naruto once again. “Fuck that’s good Harry I love your big donkey dick inside of me Harry” Harry then started furiously thrusting inside Naruto, turned on by his words.”I’m coming Naruto” Harry never did last long. OHHHHHHHHH!” Harry spilled his thick seed deep inside of Naruto’s asshole, as Naruto cried out in a mix of burning asshole pain and burning asshole pleasure.”Oh Harry please again!” Harry got up out of the bed and watched as his thick seed dribbled out of Naruto’s asshole. “Let’s try something else Naruto” He picked up sex dungeon toy number 6 the whip. “Are you ready Naruto?” said Harry “For what- AHHHHH!” Harry whipped Naruto’s already sore ass with as much strength he could muster. “Does it hurt you disgusting man whore?” “Yes It hurts so very badly Harry!” Harry with the accuracy of someone who was very accurate hit the whip directly on the tip of Naruto’s Ass. “AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” “Turn around for me Naruto” Harry replied. Naruto let out a grunt as his sore ass hit the soft bed. Harry leaned back and whipped the tip of Naruto’s dick. “Jesus fucking donkey cock raper bitch sucking dick!” Harry just walked back put the whip in it’s original position and grabbed sex toy number 5 The Pulverizer. When Naruto got sight of it he screamed. “NOOOOOOOOOOO!” “Don’t worry Naruto I’ll be gentle just turn around. Naruto slowly turned around never taking his eyes off of It. Harry then turned The Pulverizer on and as it spun at 40 mph (As was advertised) He viciously pushed it inside of Naruto. Naruto was screamed louder than he had ever heard. “OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU LITTLE MONKEY COCK SUCKING BITCH ASS WHORE FUCKER!” When Harry removed it he saw red - literally. Naruto’s ass was unrecognizable as half of it was spilled out of it mixed with his now dried up cum and the other half was just covering up the inside of his now no doubt destroyed asshole. Only one thought consumed Harry after that. Fucking that sweet ass. “HERE I COME NARUTO!”

AN: Want more? (;
Sign up to rate and review this story