Categories > Original > Horror

Chomper's Test In The Land Before Time

by ChomperHater666

An experiment is done to see if Chomper would eat his friends Littlefoot, Ducky, and Cera.

Category: Horror - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-08-19 - 1318 words

?Blocked
Hello my name is Doctor Hoffman. I was intrigued by the friendship of the child Sharptooth named Chomper and the leaf eating children of the great valley Little Foot, Cera, Ducky, Petrey and Spike. This experiment will lock all of the dinosaurs in a somewhat small room with plenty of green food but no food for the sharp tooth Chomper, and we will see how long it takes for Chomper to turn on his friends.







"Where are we!!" Little Foot said with a shocked look on his face. The rest of the dinosaurs began to wake up. "What happened how did we leave the great valley said Cera, "I do not like this no no no".



"We must find our way back home" said Little Foot, Litte Foot then started to walk left until he hit his head on the wall, "huh?" "Move over Little foot" said Cera, She then charged the wall and it didn't budge, "ow"



Chomper woke up, "where am I?"



"We don't know" said Little Foot. They began to panic, "we are trapped"!!



Grandpa, Grandma HELP!!! Screamed little foot,



"Daddy" Cera yelled.



It's no use said Chomper.



"Shut up you Sharptooth you probably trapped us here so you could eat us!" Cera said harshly.



"Cera" why would you say that!?" Chomper began to cry. "I'm sorry little foot but he is a Sharptooth after all"



How could you be so mean" Little Foot said angerly. "That was very very mean" Ducky said Chomper walked to the far corner, "I'm sorry Chomper" Chomper faced the wall with tears rolling down his face and would not speak one word"



6 hours later and the 4 dinosaurs where beging to lose hope of escaping the room. Cera had also been alienated for her comments against Chomper.



"Let's try to go to sleep every one" Little Foot said, they all began to Lay down. So I dimmed the lights down. They all shot up "how did it get darker, how did that happen!?" Said Cera.



"I don't know" said Little Foot. "I just want to go home" said Ducky



Chomper was still very sad laying down in the corner of the room and beginning to get hungry.



9 hours later the dinosaurs wake up some of them thought that this was a dream and they woke soon to find out it was still a reality



"Are there any bugs here I am very hungry" said Chomper. "I will look for some" said Little Foot.



Cera walked to little foot "we need to talk"



they walked to the other side of the room. " what happens if there is no food for Chomper, except us!! what are we going to do about it"



little foot had a very angry look on his face " Cera why are you always so cruel to Chomp - Cera interrupted " Little Foot look at this realistically Chomper might be nice now but when he gets hungry he will be just like any other Sharptooth"



"what do you suggest we do kill him!?"



"We must watch him and keep your eyes on him at all times"



2 days later



I am so hungry Chomper thought in his mind. and then all of a sudden he got the desire to eat Ducky, how tasty she must be WAIT she is my friend I could never hurt her, maybe I could just take a quick bite and eat part of her, Chomper had this burning thought in his mind all night until it was to much. Chomper stood up and saw Little Foot an Cera sleeping, he licked his lips I will just take a quick bite he thought, he then found Ducky sleeping and stood over her, NO I can't do this she is my friend, but I am so HUNGRY!!! he stood over her for 10 minutes containplating this decision until the desire was to much. He opened his mouth and bit Ducky's tail



"OWWW" Ducky screamed, she looked at Chomper in horror as he was eating her alive!



Little Foot and Cera woke up. "NOOOOO" Chomper don't Little Foot screamed, Chomper then ate Ducky whole. Little Foot looked shocked and horrified



Cera looked at Chomper and said "I am going to kill you Chomper"



"wait I am sorry I didn't mean to" he then tried to gag himself to make Ducky come out.



Then the door violently came open and the dinosaurs turned their attention to me.



"I knew this would happen"



"who are you!!!" Cera shouted "



"I wanted to show you that Chomper is an evil filthy beast because he is a Sharptooth and all sharp teeth are!!!"



"Did you trap us in here asked littlefoot, I patted him on the head and tranquilized him, and he fell on the floor.



"DID YOU KILL LITTLEFOOT" Cera then started to charge me I ran back and my only option was to shoot her in the head, Cera's brains splattered on the wall.



"Your the real evil one" Chomper screamed.



"Fuck you you little shit you ate your friend Ducky because you are the lowest form of life" I then kicked him in the head knocking him out cold.



I strapped Chomper onto a board holding him down. He then woke up.



"Hello Chomper" " Ehy are you doing this to me" Chomper pleaded, I then hit his leg with a hammer "OWWW" Chomper screamed in agony



"because you deserve it you little Sharptooth I am doing the world a do or by killing you while you are young before you can kill any other dinisour" I then the pulled out a saw. Chomper was crying heavily and started to try to break free and chomped wildly at me. I then hit him in the face with the blade. and cut a deep gash in his face



"OWWW!!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP PLEASE" Chomper cried out.



"YOU FUCKING KILLED DUCKY YOU EVIL FILTHY FUCK"



"IM SORRRRY"



"YOU ARE NOT SORRY YOUR KIND CAN NEVER BE SORRY, YOU ARE AN EVIL SHARPTOOTH"



Chomper then started heavily crying, I then put the blade on his foot and started sawing.



" OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! His leg came clean off I then put it in his face.



"Eat it Sharptooth, just like you ate Ducky I Laughed.



"JUST KILL ME"



"You don't deserve a painless death you deserve to feel the pain you have caused to all the other dinosaurs around you"



Chomper began to cry again



"SHUT UP YOU MONSTER" I then began to strike his teeth with the hammer knocking them all out one by one.



"DIE FUCKING DIE YOU LITTLE CUNT FUCKING BASTARD"



Chomper passed out from pain or was he dead? I checked for a pulse, and their was none. " the fucker is dead". Wow did I enjoy that, I never knew how fun it was to KILL.



Little Foot, Little Foot (I played the audio from Little Foots mother.)



"Mo mo mother?" "You are alive!??" He the ran around the whole room "where are you???"



"Surprise bitch" i then jumped from the ceiling onto Little Foot completely naked withe my 8 inch cock.



"Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!" I then put my hand on his head and whispered in his ear "don't fight it my Little Foot"



"who are you what are you doing he looked at me with his long neck.



"Just relax" I then got off of him and lifted his beutiful tail, exposing his young little asshole.



"Stop"



I grabbed him by the neck hard, chocking him.



"Fucking Relax" then I stuck my finger in his tight asshole he looked at me like he was in pain but also strangely enjoyed it.



I then stuck my huge dick in his ass.



"Ya you fucking like that?"



" It hurts please stop" I tigned my grip on his neck and armed my cock deep in his ass, over and over again until it loosened. And then came in his cute little dinisour ass.



You are now my slave Little Foot.
Sign up to rate and review this story