Categories > Original > Erotica

An Adventure in Butter

by laladd123

What happens if Nigel Thronberry met Paula Deen in the wilderness and needs had to be sated?

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-08-25 - 1642 words - Complete

?Blocked
Nigel and Paula: An Adventure in Butter

Nigel made his way cautiously across the dusky brown savannah, the long weedy grass tickling his legs. He was on the hunt tonight and not for a trophy. He had particular animal instincts that needed to be quenched under the full moon and he wasn’t returning to the safety of the jungle until his need had been sated.

As he prowled close by a muddy brown water hole the thoughts that plagued his head made his cock start to stir in his khaki canvas shorts. These thoughts left him rather distracted until something in the near distance caught his eye. It was a woman, a naked woman, a naked woman bathing in the waterhole. She was clasping her hands together, dipping them into the murky water before reaching up and letting the flow cascade over her locks of silver hair and tanned skin. The water then slowly dripped across her large sagging breasts before finally the drips hung on the skin of her rounded fat filled stomach that hid the dark wet cavern Nigel treasured so much.

Nigel crouched behind a large rock spying on this glorious woman as she writhed in the water. While he watched Nigel’s thoughts continued to darken as he imagined himself sneaking up behind this mysterious woman and trapping her naked body in a tight embrace before laying kissing across the folds of her neck and claiming this trophy as his own. Nigel could not ignore these intruding thoughts anymore and he unconsciously lowered his hand to the substantial tent that had formed along his trouser leg. Finally she stood and clambered onto the bank where her flowery clothes lay crumpled in a pile.

As she bent forward to pull up her satin trousers Nigel caught a glimpse of her rounded arse, peachy and wide and let out a short gasp in obvious arousal. Suddenly the woman spun round and spied Nigel hiding behind the rock his large cock cupped within his hand. She marched over, still only half dressed, her breasts bouncing up and down with each step before reaching behind the rock to pull Nigel up by his checked collar in order to confront him. As he stood she pulled apart the buttons on his top until it lay useless at his feet.
This movement caused Nigel to be jerked into the air, his hand on his cock also mimicking the same motion causing shivers to run down his spine. By the time he was fully upright it was not just his back that was fully erect. The woman stood before him, a disgusted look smeared across her face. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing” she snarled. “Nothing” gulped Nigel “Nothing but admiring your beauty while you bathed… you truly are a magnificent specimen… I just”… “You just wanted to what?” roared the woman… she was so close flecks of spittle rained down upon Nigel’s face. “Did I say anyone could invade on mistress Deen’s private time?” “For this you’ll have to be punished”.

Rather than striking fear into Nigel, the mention of a punishment simply turned him on more and his erect cock swelled even further until it stood at an obscene angle from his pelvis. The bulbous head curved slightly and twitched at the thought of Mistress Deen dominating him. She placed her fatty palm flush across his chest and twisted, entwining his ginger hair in her fingers. Paula pulled hard which brought Nigel less than an inch away from her. He was so close she could feel the very tip of his dark dick move against her stomach folds. She continued to trail across his broad chest fingering the curls as she went before she finally reached one of his brown nipples. It was as hard as a pebble due to the immense arousal that was coursing through Nigel’s veins. She pinched the nipple between her red manicured nails and twisted. The rush of pain made Paula smile naughtily as Nigel’s face reddend and he let out a short sharp cry of agony. “That’s only the beginning” whispered mistress Paula into Nigel’s ear before turning abruptly and walking towards her pile of belongings on the other side of the water.

Nigel simply stood dumbfounded in awe as Deen swept away the pile of clothes to reveal the oddest assortment of items. An 8 inch purple dildo lay in the dirt along with a sleek black leather harness. The oddest item however was a large grease paper wrapped stick of butter. Paula picked up the leather harness and stood into it raising it to her clothed hips and fastening the buckles. She then picked up the veined dildo with one hand and the stick of opened with the other. She took a chunk of the butter and ran it up and down the shaft of the dildo until the melted yellow liquid dripped. Once it was lubed up she slid the dildo into place on the harness and turned to face Nigel. She now had a prick larger and harder than his sticking up from her waist. Nigel’s eyes widened in shock as he imagined her prick sliding up against the crack of his ass.

Mistress Deen strode past Nigel until she was stood behind him and wrapped one arm around him until it was pushed up against his neck, making it uncomfortable for Nigel to breathe. “You ready for this you little cock slut” whispered Deen into his ear before biting down on his lobe and letting her tongue play a trail around his ear. Nigel’s ginger moustache quivered in anticipation and she lent further against him, the tip of her cock entering the fold of his crack and pressing gently against his puckered ass. She thrust her hips forward in one short but powerful movement whilst simultaneously licking along the prominent vein in Nigel’s neck. As she entered him inch by inch she bit down against his neck breaking the skin and marking him. One hand still pressed across Nigel’s windpipe and the only noise he could make was a strangled moan by he was filled in the most delicious way. As each inch of the buttered cock slid into his depths his cock twitched in front of him and without him having to touch it started to drip pre-cum.

Once he was fully filled Deen pulled out tortuously slow before ramming her cock hard back into him. Nigel just could not control himself as he rocked his ass back to match Mistress Deen’s thrusts. Each penetration made Nigel’s cock jump more. The head was now angry red and creamy from the fluid that was steadily leaking from it. He was on the edge and he could feel that he was close. “You can’t cum yet you little whore” snapped Mistress Deen. She took one hand and gripped it hard around the base of his twitching dick, making it swell more but meaning no cum could escape him. She ran her hand up his length and dipped her finger across his head. Once there was a nice drip of pre-cum along her finger she rose her hand to stuff her finger into Nigel’s waiting mouth. She wanted him to taste how turned on he was, to taste his punishment. This was too much for Nigel and he exploded with a loud NARRANGGGGGGHHHHH his dick jerking with each spurt of semen that came flying out of his cock. It landed in pearly strings across the grass. Although he was still impaled Nigel collapsed to his knees spent.
“How dare you” Screamed his Mistress. “I did not say you could cum”. “I’m so, so sorry” mumbled Nigel with a mixture of shame and embarrassment his cheeks reddening at what he had just done. “For that your punishment has to continue” She pulled out and turned around abruptly before forcing at least seven inches of the coated cock down his throat. Nigel gagged as his mouth was stuffed with the taste of butter and brown. Mistress Deen continued to fuck his face until Nigel’s jaw ached.

Even though she was clothed the base of the strap-on was jutting at just the right angle to cause a friction in her pants. Each thrust into Nigel’s face made Deen wetter her folds widening and flowering in arousal as her lips naturally parted to reveal her hole. She secretly wished that Nigel could bend down and lick along her folds and tease her entrance and swirl his tongue in her buttery juices from her pussy all the way to her crack. She knew she could not do that though as he needed to be punished and she needed to show who was in charge. As she thought about Nigel’s stiff tongue flicking over her engorged clit Deen’s arousal peaked and she came flooding her trousers with squirt after squirt of fluid until it dripped down her legs staining her thighs. She loved her pussy and the amount of mess it could make; it was just the gift that kept on giving. Nigel noticed his Mistresses loss of control and nearly came himself again as he realised she had cum whilst fucking his face. Now both spent Deen and Nigel stared each other in the eyes. Not a word was said as she removed herself from his starched mouth and picked up her belongings and walked away again across the savannah in her soiled clothes. Nigel simply stayed kneeling in erotic bliss until she was out of sight. He had been sated tonight but he was the trophy and she was the one that claimed him as her own and he had the marks to prove it.
Sign up to rate and review this story