Categories > Anime/Manga > Attack on Titan

Alone TOgether

by UniquePsycho

Eren comes home to Levi fucking himself on a eight-inch dildo. Eren knows he's bigger than that. Sexy times ensue.

Category: Attack on Titan - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-09-12 - 835 words

?Blocked
Part 1
~~~~

Eren was a lucky bastard.

His jaw lay comically on the floor, left foot still in mid-air, about to take another step, and his dick so hard in his jeans that he was starting to believe he grew two sizes just looking.

Eren could not believe his luck.

Levi, with his back facing Eren, lay on the bed with his hands and knees supporting his weight, face a deep crimson, and what looked to be an eight-inch dildo sliding repeatedly in and out of his little pink hole, every movement on full display. Levi’s head hung low, dick hitting the bed sheets with every bounce. He kept a fast, brutal pace, whining out Eren’s name like a mantra, an occasional curse slipping out in between his desperate pants.

"Erenerenereneren! Fu--gah!" From this angle--and his obvious experience in bed with Levi--it looked like Levi was successfully hitting his prostate with every thrust. The raven's dick, Eren just realized, had a large metal ring surrounding its base and two smaller ones circling his balls. The silver piercing Levi had gotten on the tip of his dick as a drunken dare from Gunter, glinted in the moonlight as it shown through the open window curtains.

"Holy shit." Eren watched, setting down his backpack, as the towering city lights from the window, danced over his lovers erotic face and making him look like a (repeatedly) fallen angel.

Levi, deciding that then was the best time to lower his right hand to his restricted cock, moaned wantonly, mouth opened as just a little bit of drool came to decorate his bottom lip. The raven's pace was gradually slowing, hips stuttering and thighs quaking, showing that he was close to his impending release. Adding to the erotic sight, Levi’s moans and whines were getting louder, more needy.

"Oh, God, Eren! Oh God! Fuck meee--mm! Harder! HARDER! Oh fuuuck...I'm gonna--GAH!" His lover's muscles clenched visibly underneath his skin, his hips had droplets of sweat cascading down only to reach his knees and drip onto the duvet. "Daddy, Daddy, you like that? You like tha--FUCK!"

Hearing his bedroom name being called out by his husband even without said husband knowing he was there, made Eren's dick harshly twitch in his pants and his hand rush down to sooth it.

The night the two men had gotten married, or their Honeymoon (which Levi denies even having, considering he hates the word), Levi had decided to wear a lingerie outfit. The outfit had consisted of pink lace panties that had a thong back, black and pink checkered knee-high socks, black nipple clamps, a pink crown that said KING on it, and black stilettos.

That same night, Eren had learned that Levi was into cum swallowing, light bondage, and had a daddy kink--which Eren found amazing--while Levi found out that Eren had a major daddy kink, was a little bit of a masochist, and had a sexy addiction to playing with Levi’s nipples.

They were pretty much made for each other.

Dragged from his mémoires by a particularly loud moan from Levi, Eren realized he had taken his erection from his pants and had begun lazily stroking it, while Levi had begun to fumble around with the cock ring preventing him from coming, his hands shaking and body hunched forward with his face pressed into the pillows resting at the head of the blood red duvet. His moans, even stifled by the pillows, were loud and wanton, resounding throughout their fiftieth-story apartment.

"Oh god, Eren! where are yo--OH! I need your cock! Pleasepleasepleas--MM!" Deciding that watching his beautiful husband fuck himself senseless and begging for the real thing was less than real thing, the brunette that had been standing at the entrance of their bedroom door, took slow, sensual steps towards his exposed lover. Levi's small, plump ass taunting him to come and fuck the life out of it.

The raven's ass wiggled around the black toy, lifting and giving a clear view of the dildo covered in lube and stretching Levi wide.

"Mm, Eren--AH!" Eren, without knowing it, has unconsciously reached to grab the raven's ass, hands squeezing. Doing so startled his lover, making him jerk and yelp, scared he'd just be touched by a peeping intruder--not thinking about the four-hundred thousand dollar alarm Eren had put up for a situation such as this one.

Levi swung his head around, mouth open to scream and lifting his body off of the toy, only to freeze when he caught sight of his extremely aroused husband. The raven's eyes got wide, his gray orbs immediately shining over in complete lust. He slowly lowered his body back onto the toy, eyes locked with his husbands, and started gently rocking, letting small, almost non-existent moans escape for only Eren to hear.

"Baby, mm, where were you?" Levi’s face twisted into a beautiful gasp on a particularly rough rock, hands clenching the sheets below him. "I've been waiting--AH, all day."
~~~~

Part 1 END
Sign up to rate and review this story