Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

born to fuck and be fucked

by Jemexus

smut Naruto his sisters and his mother in naughty hijinks

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-09-18 - 2898 words

?Blocked
Born to Fuck & Be Fucked

Kushina Uzumaki was a slut, Naruto and the girls Mother, now 33 years old. She used to give her fellow students hand jobs under the desks at the Ninja Academy and blowjobs in the glory hole at the toilets, offering her body to the teachers to improve her grades which slipped due to her slutty behaviour. After giving birth to Karui she gave up all inhibitions and allowed herself to be dominated by where to get the next hard cock or wet pussy when she eventually ended up preggers again after been fucked senseless by Elite Jonin Mei Terumi’s fifteen inch long fuckstick the only surprise was that she’d gone so long without managing to impregnate herself having never taken precautions while getting her guts shagged out. Now with two daughters (albeit one with a floppy baby dick) she tried to settle down and calm her lusts for sex starting a relationship with an upcoming young Shinobi Minato Namikaze and despite bearing him two heirs, her only son and a daughter their relationship ended sourly after he walked in on her, Mikoto Uchiha, and Musume Hyuuga having their weekly orgy each MILF getting pounded in every hole available and some that weren’t. taking two cocks at a time in her stretched pussy while Mikoto milked two dicks with her ass and Musume choked on two dicks while giving a third a titwank. The divorce had barely begun before then Yondaime Minato got himself killed sealing the Kyuubi into the twins.

Karui Uzumaki was a slut, the result of a brutal gang rape on Kushina while she was captured by Kumo Shinobi as a result Kushina has no idea who Karui’s daddy actually is other than the fact she possess the Swift Release Bloodline. Now the rape babies aged 21 and a blazing-red haired, bronze skinned goddess who’s well on her way to been as big a whore as her mother.

Tayuya Uzumaki was a futa bitch; she repeatedly out-cusses and out-fucks any man with her filthy ash tray of a mouth and her rock hard twelve inch dickgirl dick her ‘father’ is actually the current Mizukage Mei Terumi who like her daughter lacks a females cunt which is instead replaced with a hefty 18 inch cock and bulging fertile baby making spunk filled hairless balls. Now age: 17 and a dull-red haired tomboy who gets her jollies off sodermizing her little (in more ways than one) brother s asspussy.

Naruko Uzumaki was a slut and the twin (older by two minutes) sister of the only (completely) male Uzumaki Naruto. The biggest Slut at the Ninja Academy since her Mother’s academy student days, she fucked all the Teachers and regularly came home from school 3 or 4 hours late because she’d been letting a group of academy students, Genin or men use her teen body in the local park or woods. Now aged 15 with deep blue eyes, and long blond hair tied back into pigtails, whisker marks on her cheeks identifying her as the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi no Kitsune , and a body most eighteen year olds would die for. Her promising career as Anko’s protégé in the seduction corps has had to be put on hold as after ‘Aunty’ Mei and ‘Granny’ Tsunade’s no holds barred (or should that be no holes barred?) fuckfest where the shemale pair took turns raping both Naruko and her little brother over several hours she is now heavily pregnant with a futanari baby. And neither dickgirls are sure which of them’s the Daddy.

Naruto Uzumaki was a boyslut and the twin (younger by two minutes) brother of Naruko. Like her he too is the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi no Kitsune (containing the Yang Chakra to his Sisters Yin chakra.) unlike Tayuya who has a weapon of ASS destruction that’s also as thick as an arm Naruto’s cock only reaches fifteen inches when fully hard and was at least half an inch thinner. He and Naruko are the son and daughter respectively of Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze, and through Minato are also the Grand children off Tsunade Senju . He resembles a male version of Naruko with shorter spiky blond hair, whisker marks on his cheeks, and an unhealthy love for orange clothes. Although he has always loved making love to his twin sister and has secretly desired her to carry his child he knows in his heart of hearts after been creampied so many times by fertile futa jizz she’s definetly carrying either a second Tayuya who will in years to come no doubt take great delight in buggering uncle ‘Ruto, or even worse their grandmothers inbred daughter.

Karin Uzumaki was a slut, currently in her final year at the Ninja Academy she was well used to and almost resigned to having her ‘friends’ Ino and Sakura pimp her eleven year old ass out to fellow students, teachers, Ninja and even the occasional passing tramp. Her father is listed on her birth certificate simply as ‘one night stand’ due to her mother been too drunk to even ask for a name let alone remember it. Her red hair is always kept conditioned with daily doses of sperm, her school skirt is almost non-existant and what there is of the skirt is cum encrusted and doesn’t even reach the bottom of her ass. She’s wearing 7 inch high slut-pumps and ripped white blouses that even if they covered her tits wouldn’t be able to conceal them as the slightest spray of water or beam of light sends them transparent. Her only underwear is a single unwashed month old thong that looks like it was designed to be worn by someone three or four years younger than herself. Her nether holes when not in use are kept nearly permanently plugged; her pussy by a ten inch long vibrating dildo modelled on her bib brothers real dick that has to be really forced up past her cervix and jammed in to stop falling out, while her pussy either gets as many anal beads as can be forced inside it which is far more than any pre-teen should be able to fit up their rectum or a squat 5 inch long but very wide vibrating butt plug that makes it feel like she has to take a really big dump but can’t due to the blockage. Recently Sakura has been talking about getting her nose, tongue, nipples, clit and pussy pierced but surely she’s just joking...right?

Tsunade Senju Age: do you want to get your balls ripped of and shoved down your throat? (probably fifties but you didn’t hear that from me.) Famed throughout the land as the Slug Sanin the greatest Medic of any generation she uses a unique Genjutsu/henge to maintain the illusion that she hasn’t aged a day since her mid-twenties. Blond hair, a purple dot on her forehead concealing a powerful fuinjutsu array. Many forget her grandmother was an Uzumaki so sluttyness is in her genes. Born a Hermaphrodite she posses both a cunt and womb as well as a dick, although her balls are internal and therefore usually sterile her baby making batter is fully primed an capable of impregnating anyone she sticks her obscenely huge 28 inch cock in (which explains why her assistant Shizune has had to perform the abortion medical jutsu on herself so many times.) After getting pregnant with her team mate Jirayai’s child she couldn’t bring herself to terminate the bastard and instead carried her baby to term before giving it up anomalously for adoption. Her son was adopted into the Namikaze clan of merchants and grew up to be the Yondaime Hokage and Naruto and Naruko’s Father. Despite been their biological grandmother that didn’t stop her from raping them (and possibly impregnating her granddaughter in the process) alongside her fellow konochi with a dick Mei Terumi (who possesses only a twenty inch schlong) while the Godaime Mizukage was visiting Konoha on a state visit and got shitfaced in a drinking completion against the Legendary Sucker.

Stats

Kushina Uzumaki: B/W/H: 118/ 67/96,

“I have a black version of myself, a big dicked bitch who swears like a sailor, a teen pregnancy and suicide waiting to happen, and a little girl who gets almost as much action as me when I was last on the game...fuck this shit I’d rather be on my back getting gangraped senseless than put up with the disappointment” The Mother on her children.

Karui Uzumaki: B/W/H: 98/58/85,

“My asshole is gaping like I just took a horse, my cunt is leaking spunk like a faucet I can barely see through the layers of cum coating my eyes, my face my tits, my well everything and it’s going take several hours and a whole tube of toothpaste along with some industrial grade mouthwash to get rid of the taste of cum from my mouth. Its official I have finally become my mother!” upon waking up from a ‘tame’ orgy at least this time no one pissed on her to ‘clean’ her off.

Tayuya Uzumaki: B/W/H: 85/58/83,

“Yeah I have a dick you wanna make something of it asswipe? Yeah I thought so well pussyboi you’d better get outta my face before I put it into yours, know what I’m saying shithead?” Tayuya shortly before facefucking some poor boy caught spying in the female locker room into the middle of next week.

Naruko Uzumaki: B/W/H: 105/63/ 86,

“Please don’t touch me there, would you like a blowjob or to take me up the ass again? Ah no not my cunny please sensei I’m saving myself for Naruto-kun!” she protests against losing her virginity at the age of ten while her brother is in detention her teacher is stubborn however and refuses to let her go to him with her virginity intact.

Karin Uzumaki: B/W/H: 72/52/66,

“A blowjob is 200 yen, I’ll throw in a boobjob for an extra 100, Pussies 500 yen and my ass is a bargain at only 1000 yen...please abuse my shithole as much as you like it’s barely been used and really tight...but not for much longer if you treat me right!” Karin memorized her ho speech written by Ino, the prices are low to be aimed at academy students pocket moneyher adult rates are increased accordingly.

Tsunade Senju: B/W/H: 180/68/109,

“What other bitch could knock up a bitch while getting knocked up?” upon discovering she’s pregnant with Minato and hearing that the prostitute Jirayai hired for the foursome is pregnant with her child.

Mei Terumi: B/W/H: 130/56/99,

“I might not be able to give birth but don’t think the fact I’m missing a womb will stop me from spreading my seed and getting me some more daughters” upon blowing her first cum load into Naruko.

Perils of Pregnancy

‘Every fucking time!’ Naruto thought darkly as he tried to keep his mind of his morning wood and the fact his bladder felt like it was going to burst, another ten minutes and he’d have to give it up and brave mama’s wrath to have a slash in the kitchen sink, living with his several slutty sisters and their whore of a mother had its upsides, especially since no one in the house thought of incest as a taboo and more of the ultimate show of affection for a loved one. But it made the early morning toilet rush the worst particularly if one or more of them had just come off a nightlong binge.

Suddenly Naruko his twin sister cam running down the stairs clad only in a silk dressing gown that barely covered her breast that had been big before she got impregnated but were now even larger swollen as they were with milk that had already leaked out staining the front of her gown and turning the material see through. Her belly bulged enormously looking every bit the seven months pregnant with triplets she was holding a hand over her mouth with a panicked look in her eyes in which only increased as she saw the queue for the only working toilet in the house. And could hear the strained grunts and groans of their mother expelling what sounded like half a pint of dog jizz and half a dozen backed up logs. Having spent the night been gangbanged by the Inuzuka clan’s dog pack there was no way she was finishing anytime soon.

“Morning Darling” Naruto smiled brightly at his favourite sister and the love of his life as she came to stand close by him. He still held out a vain if small hope that he and not Granny Tsunade or Aunty Mei was the father of her babies.

“Morning Sickness” Naruko explained before stomping harshly on her twin brothers toes, feeling a twinge of guilt over using her favourite sibling in such a manner which is quickly squashed by the facts she has no choice and her other sisters regularly use him as a receptacle for their various bodily fluids and she never heard any complaints (mainly because his throat was often to full to voice them and she was rather preoccupied with her own gang bang to hear them.)

Naruko sealed her mouth to Naruto’s which at first he didn’t mind then she started puking down his throat. Spewing out a vile, gut wrenching, sludgey, multi-coloured, shit storm of vomit past his lips, coating his teeth, over his tongue, and down his gullet to land in his thankfully cast iron stomach.

Never before had Naruto been glad Tauyuya had fucked the gag reflex out of his face as Naruko let go of her stomach contents and puked for a whole minute until she began to dry heave. Pulling her lips away from her brothers now stained ones, Naruko flashed him a tired but bright smile ‘it’s true what they say been sick feels awful but once it’s over and done with you do feel better’ she marvelled to herself.

“Thanks bro” her belly rumbled followed by at least two of her babies kicking in protest at the loud sounds so near to them “whoa...” she giggled “better go feed the beasts” she skipped away to the kitchen humming happily to herself leaving Naruto trying desperately not to throw up all of his sisters and his own puke. Fortunatly he wouldn’t have long to wait before getting something to wash it all down with.

“Hey gobshite” Tayuya called out swaggering over to her favourite fuck toy clad only in a black muscle shirt that really showed of her Amazon-like figure her erect foot and a half long cock standing firmly to attention and balls swinging to and fro from side to side. “Had a little too much to drink last night you fucking faggot and since the bog’s gonna be blocked up until we can chisel mum’s fat arse offa it I figured you could put those deep throating skills to good use, shame to ‘ave ‘em and not use ‘em know what I’m saying?”

Naruto shook his head frantically even as it increased the urge to toss his cookies.

Tayuya’s maniac grin faded to a dark glower “let me rephrase that bitch boy! Either you get over he and suck every last drop of steamin’ stinky piss from my pisshole or I’ll stick my dick so far up you rectum my piss will spray out of your mouth from the other end and give ya a golden shower you’ll never forget do I make myself clear?”

Naruto dropped to his knees and crawled over to his hung as fuck scary big futa sister praying to kami he’d be able to keep from blowing chunks all over her impressive rod. Unfortunately barely a few seconds into his face fucking he can feel the bile rising in the back of his throat, and despite his attempts to hold it back fail and he spews up all over her crotch.

Tayuya ceased her thrusts and a deadly silence fell into place, with her cock dripping with vomit still half stuck down his throat Naruto twisted his head to look up at her face and his blood froze as he saw the black misma of killing intent roll of her sister in droves. She didn’t yell, she didn’t even swear in a deadly calm voice Tayuya spoke “What-did-you-just do-to-my-wonderful-cock?” Naruto in his current position couldn’t answer her even if he wanted to fortunately the question was rhetorical and she was quite aware of what he’d just done. The real question was how painful, degrading and humiliating was his punishment going to be.

“Oh no, no, no my oh so unworthy little fuck toy of a brother” Tayuya shook her head darkly “you don’t get of that easy in fact...” she removed her cock from his oral cavity and quick as a flash smacked him solid in the face with it after she reinforced her ‘third leg’ with a large amount of chakra. “...you won’t be getting off at all!” she spits on his unconscious form in disgust.

0o0o0
Sign up to rate and review this story