Categories > Anime/Manga > Neon Genesis Evangelion

Ritsuko Akagis Pussy Destruction Action Plan

by Jemexus

Ritsuko will do anything to avoid having to sleep with Commander Ikari even if it means ruining her own body to do so

Category: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Ritsuko Akagi - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-10-05 - 1278 words

?Blocked
Ritsuko Akagi’s Pussy Destruction Action Plan!

A wicked smile beamed across Misato’s face. The last few months had been very fruitful, her pussy was turning inside out as the entrance to her love cave spread far and wide; exposing the full scope of her vaginal ruin.

In her mind she ticked of another box. Another achievement attained, another stretching gape level reached and another limit broken, making her pussy now inconceivable to use due to its vast scale. Her goal, like the name of her plan “Ritsuko’s Pussy Destruction Action Plan!” was to render her sacred spot unusable and of no interest to that bastard commander.

The list had started off with small things; Getting used to a single 6 inch dildo inside of her for days on end, relaxing and stretching her muscles, then a 6 inch dildo that was half an inch thicker, followed by an 8 inch dildo that was just as thick, then a 8 inch dildo that was half an inch thicker. Next a 10 inch dildo, and a twelve inch dildo.

Again and again Ritsuko trained her cunt to take longer and thicker penetrations until eventually on their own a single dildo even the biggest of her collection could no longer satisfy her greedy pussy’s gaping need to be filled.

So she started using several 8 inch dildos together sunk inside her. It took time and a lot of effort, but her pussy yielded to her superior cunning, and might. Knowing as it did so that she was on the right track to her pussy’s inevitable ruin.

Next on her list of her cunt ruination was plenty of fisting, at first sinking just one of her hands into her now loose but not loose enough pussy, double fisting came quickly after that.

Due to her extensive dildo training Ritsuko found that fist fucking and pulling her cunt lips wide open with her own hands easier than she initially expected, but she was able to adjust her plans accordingly to take advantage of her boon.

Even so getting others to do it was just as satisfying with Ritsuko hitting the fetish clubs and paying for groups of men to do it to her. She was fucked so hard and so long by teams of men and the occasional strap-on sporting woman that she could barely walk straight for weeks afterwards.

It hadn’t helped her condition that the women generally sported unrealistically humungous horse cock like dildos with which to split open her heavily abused cunt hole with. Although on the plus side it had helped speed up her cunt’s conditioning extensively.

Ritsuko soon noticed that the wider, deeper, hollower, and bigger her love cave became the harder it was to satisfy it through conventional means but proportionately the greater her orgasms became when she did manage to get herself of. Vivid, continual and angry; her thick cum showers served as a delightful pleasant reminder to reach her lofty goal.

It had already reached the point where any man would either have to double or even triple up on her pussy hole just to get any friction going or slip a hand inside her hole just to jack themselves off. Ether with their own hand or simply letting Ritsuko plunge her own fists deep inside her cunt to get him off.

Even her ass hole wasn’t tight enough for a decent fuck anymore the butch lesbian Dom’s and their gigantic dildo torture sessions had seen to that, although it wasn’t anywhere near as slack as her cunt had evolved to. (She refused to see it as devolution like other scientists probably would, her pussy had been improved that was all.)

Over and over she allowed her once tight, prim and proper hole to be used and abused until her checklist was filled in and it reached a point where progress seemed to slow to next to nothing. Ritsuko didn’t let the disappointment deter her, driven to complete her self-appointed mission she looked elsewhere for a solution to her problem.

Where before she had been hesitant to modify her body with chemicals and science now she no longer cared about the possible side-effects, nor the risk. Subjecting herself to experimental hormone treatments mixed with her continued excessive levels of vaginal punishment.

In essence, able to trigger the female latter stages of birthing, her body prepared itself to push out a baby that didn’t exist and the sexual benefits connected. At first using an 18 inch long and extremely thick dildo as a ‘surrogate’ baby, before moving onto to large award winning watermelons which proved far more effective as a makeshift baby in this case – and the relentless insertion and birthing over and over begun, at least till it felt loose inside once again.

Her body’s chemical and physical state was now distorted from overuse and had adapted to the chemicals she’d pumped into herself, after so much use and abuse she was surprised to discover that she no longer required the hormones to maintain her grotesque appearance.

Ritsuko was now in a permanent state of gape, sexual lust, and her pussy was now physically wide all the time. It’d truly become something beyond the scope of normality and taken a surrealist depth and size. Her cunt would never know peace, and from now on would be the single focus of her once brilliant mind.

Head fucking, footballs, traffic cones, many stuffed animals, a beer keg, comically sized monster dildo’s best measured in feet rather than inches, all these and more where fair game. Part of her extended list and soon each and every one of them was conquered and ticked off the list. The collection of insane objects to use and fuck piled up, new extremes where met and overcome by her maw of a vagina.

And now after all this Ritsuko sat upon her bed satisfied, playing with her limp cunt lips, with an average (to her, monsterous to anyone else) sized dildo buried somewhere deep inside the folds of her cunt, lost and alone still vibrating away as strong as it could…she felt nothing…the realisation caused her to come once more just as Commander Ikari opened the bedroom door and stepped inside.

He stopped thunderstruck as he took in the sight of Ritsuko’s naked body lying atop of her heavily stained and wet duvet, her pussy bare and indeed bared hiding nothing from his view.
She smiled like a drug addict that had just received a new fix, and came once again simply from the look of horror and shame on the bastard’s normally stoic face.

She explained to him in a calm and collected manner, broken occasionally as her orgasm peaks, and she her eyes roll to the back of her skull and she drools fuck stupid for a few brief seconds; That she would never stop, always trying to find new ways to break and use her cunt. As she lay in a sexual high over her hallway cunt she rolled over displaying her wrinkled and puckered rear hole for commander Ikari’s observation.

She offered him her anal passage remarking it hadn’t been tight since some nineteen year old latex wearing bitch with a horse dong dildo ripped it open but at least he might be able to feel something if he fucked her least used orifice.

Commander Ikari turned around and walked out of the door never looking back.

While Ritsuko merely began looking to fish out the puny dildo from her oversized cuntbox, to get ready before starting the next conquest on her list.
Sign up to rate and review this story