Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Harry Potter Lord of the Dead

by Mongoloasperion

Harry Potter died or did he? Betrayed by the ones he called his friends, all he wants now is revenge. Not for the weak of heart. Character Death, Evil Harry, Slightly Insane Harry.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Sci-fi - Characters: Dumbledore,Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Professor McGonagall,Ron - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2015-11-06 - 856 words

?Blocked
An explosion was the only thing that could be heard at Azkaban Prison as the east wall blow outward spreading debris and bodies all around the rocky coast. As the sound of the explosion faded a crazed laugh could be heard from the opening in the wall.
A man with long black hair that stretched all the way down to the small of his back, dressed in tattered prison garb, and holding the wand that blew the hole in the wall was the source of the noise.
The laugh was shrill and cold. It held no warmth or hint of happiness. It wrought fear and hopelessness in its wake. It the suddenly stopped as the man jumped from the hole, and into the sea far below.
HOGWARTS
Albus Dumbledore raged as he read the latest of the Daily Prophet:
MASS BREAKOUT AT AZKABAN PRISON! HARRY POTTER MISSING!
"Fuck!" he yelled he then strolled over to the fireplace and threw in a pinch of powder and yelled "Severus, I need you up here now!"
NOWHERE IN PARTICULAR
Harry Potter cackled as he walked down a busy street in muggle London. Muggles Stared at his and gave a wide birth as he passed them. they obviously thought him dangerous and crazy in both cases they would be right for he, Harry potter was a man to be feared.
Not even fucking Voldemort could be considered dangerous compared to him, after what those bastards did to him, what they helped create. He was blamed for a murder he didn't commit and was sent to Azkaban immediately after capture without a trial, just like his godfather Sirius Black, the man he supposedly murdered.
Harry remembered the first night in his cell with crystal clear clarity. Ten Dementors all sucking away the happy memories he had left. the process was repeated every night for over nine years, each and every time a bit of his sanity was wiped away from him, until he couldn't take it any more. He snapped and escaped.
Harry turned and headed into a graveyard where he sat down and pulled on his magic. He then sent most of it into the ground and waited. Five minutes later a hand popped out of the ground and then another, until the whole graveyard was full with the rising dead.
Harry stood up and waited until he was surrounded by his undead followers. Most of them looked just like a normal human being, a few were missing some skin or a limb. Harry turned around and walked out of the graveyard not looking back because he knew that the undead were following him.
CHERRYCROSS ROAD
Harry and his undead followers walked up to the entrance of the Leaky Caldron. Harry entered and was quickly spotted by Tom the innkeeper whom gasped and reached for his wand yelling "Lookout it's ..." He never finished for Harry silenced him with a jerk of his hand.
Tom's head fell off his shoulders and onto the floor. Blood spurted everywhere, wizards and witches gasped, screamed, and fled as Harry's Undead followers came into the room. they started attacking the crowd killing and eating anyone who wasn't fast enough to get away or was foolish enough to stand and fight.
In less than five minutes the entire room was soaked in blood and pieces of flesh and intestine littered the floor. Laughing his shrill and cold laugh Harry continued on his way into Diagon Alley. Harry blasted the brick wall that was the entrance to Diagon alley to bits with a wave of his hand. Still laughing he sent his followers into the stunned crowd that packed the alley.
Adults weren't the only people in the alley today. there were children and teens mixed into the crowd today for it was the week before Hogwarts term started. Harry's group soon grew into a small army as the crowd was torn apart by the undead. Before long, aurors and order members appeared in the fray. Harry laughed as he saw Dumbledore appear, a look of fear and disgust on his face as he looked at the carnage before him.
"Albus fucking Dumbledore how nice to see you again! I hope you like my little present I sent your way, because I have more for you next time we meat you. Have a nice bloody day Albus fucking Dumbledore!" Harry cackled before he diapperated.
ALBUS DUMBLEDORE"S OFFICE BEFORE THE ATTACK
"Yes Headmaster, what do you need?" asked Severus Snape as he appeared out of the fireplace. "I need you to look at this!" Dumbledore said as he shoved the Prophet into Severus' chest.
Severus turned pale as he read the article. "Oh." was all he said before he looked up and into Dumbledore's furious face. "What are we going to do headmaster, if He finds..."
"He wont find out if I have any say in the matter!" just then the office door flew open and McGonagall came bursting in all white faced. "Albus! Diagon Alley is under attack and it isn't Deatheaters this time! It's Potter. she yelled her voice dropping as she finished her statement.
Sign up to rate and review this story