Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece

Late

by bandgeek101

Pauli gets home late and Lucci is upset. Yaoi

Category: One Piece - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-11-08 - 1394 words - Complete

?Blocked
Pauli stumbled into their apartment, drunk. He had ditched his moody lover for a game of cards at Blueno’s bar with the guys. He had intended to make it back before the day changed, but drinking and laughter had gotten the better of him.
“You’re late,” a high pitched voice came from his right, but a deep growl came from the couch on the left.
He looked at his lover, “Sorry, we were, “but he was cut off by the look in his lover’s eyes. It was a predatory look that should have scared his, but instead made his blood run boil in anticipation.
Lucci stood up and took a step forward, Pauli’s heart beat quicken and the red in his cheeks wasn’t do to the alcohol anymore. The bird was speaking for Lucci from behind him, but Pauli didn’t need to listen to the bird. Lucci’s eyes said everything; they said that he was lonely and wanted his lover, they showed his anger at being ditched, they showed the hunger that had built while he waited, and they said that he was hurt which confused Pauli, he went out all the time but never got this look, this look made his heart hurt as if someone was squeezing it, but mostly the eyes said the words that make Pauli’s skin crawl in excitement, “you will be punished”. Lucci reached forward and pulled all the rope out of the shorter man’s jacket and belt. Pauli began to hold his breath as Lucci reached his hand up to cup his jaw. The touch was rough and dominating but there was a caring and gentle feeling in it that made Pauli quiver. Lucci leaned in and kissed him gently before biting his bottom lip lightly. Pauli moaning into the mouth pressed against his. He licked at Lucci’s lip but Lucci pulled away and smirked. Lucci picked up the rope he had let fall to the floor and walked into the bedroom, Pauli gulped before following. When he entered he could see the five circles the marked his loves back, he walked up behind Lucci and lighting kissed the center of the scar. For a single second Lucci gave in and leaned into the touch before spinning around with a look of a pure predator. Pauli was pushed onto the bed and any amount of composer was lost when he saw the lust in his lover’s eyes and the bulge in his pants that matched his own.
Lucci leaned over him and quickly removed his jacket, shirt, boots, and pants leaving Pauli in only his underwear. Lucci stopped and stared at the man trapped beneath him for a minute before smirking. The shipwright was wearing black boxer briefs that were a size to big.
Pauli blushed, “I grabbed the wrong ones this morning,” he looked away from his lover, ears growing redder as Lucci continued to smirk down at him.
Lucci hummed in response before flipping Pauli over and guided his hands behind his back. Lucci used the shipwright’s rope to begin to bind his arms in place. The rope continued to wrap around Pauli’s body and each time Lucci tugged a little rougher than necessary, Pauli’s cock twitched. By the time his upper body was bound in the complex design, Pauli’s precum had stained the front of his underwear. Lucci took a minute to appreciate the view of his partially bound lover before continuing to tie his legs. When Lucci stopped his meticulous work, Pauli was unable to move from the position he was in, his arms were trapped behind his back, and his feet were tied to his hips just tight enough that his legs were forced to stay open. Lucci had left his boxers on and now rope rapped around the clothed region.
Pauli whimpered as Lucci stared at him. His erection throbbed and he wanted, no needed release. Lucci looked at him with dark, cat like eyes. He wanted to play with his meal but it seemed Pauli had kept him waiting too long. Lucci needed to be in his lover as much as Pauli needed him to enter, but Lucci was able to be contain his own lust as he slowly crawled to his lover. He began to slowly palm at Pauli’s weeping erection as he kissed and nipped up his stomach to his nipples. Pauli almost came when Lucci tweaked his nipple with his tongue, but Lucci rapped his fingers around the base of his cock, stopping his release.
“Please,” Pauli whined.
“No,” a deep voice rumbled across his check as the black haired man continued to tease him, “Not until you realize what you did.”
Fuck! That voice, why does his voice have to be so sexy?
“I’m sorry I went drinking and left you here alone,” Lucci continued to stare at him, obviously still upset about something. He had the hurt look in his eyes from earlier.
Why? Why that look, what did I do to hurt his like that? Our relationship has been great sense we started dating, and I thought living together this past month has been……month…..we’ve been living together for a month. Oh shit.
Pauli looked at his lover with a sweet smile, his lover was big and dominating like a predator, but under that he was a tame house cat. He got lonely and remembered adorable things like anniversaries. He got hurt when left alone and cuddles in his sleep.
“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to forget,” Lucci looked away but the hurt look was gone, “I love you…..” the last words were a whisper but Lucci heard them as if they were screamed from the rooftop.
Before Pauli could blink Lucci’s tongue was exploring his mouth and Pauli moaned into the kiss. Lucci resumed rubbing Pauli’s weeping erection with new vigor.
“Lucci…. Stop….. I’m gon….. gonna…..FUCK!!!!!!!” Pauli came hard into the black shorts he had stolen that morning.
Lucci licked his lips and reached into the bedside table, pulling out lube. He loosened the ropes around Pauli’s waist and pulled the stained fabric far enough down so he had access for his lovers cock and entrance. He squeezed a generous amount of lube into his hands; normally they used less lube because they both loved the prep so much, but today they both needed each other about an hour ago. He spread the lube over his fingers as he looked at his lover, Pauli hadn’t come down from his high yet. Lucci took the opportunity to thrust his finger all the way into his lover in one go, taking advantage of the extremely relaxed shipwright. Pauli’s eyes opened wide and then closed as he panted. Lucci had begun working his finger in and out at a merciless rate, he added a second and third finger quickly, scissoring them to stretch his lover quickly.
“Lucci,” Pauli panted, “That enough.”
Lucci didn’t wait before removing his finger and coating his throbbing dick with fresh lube. He pushed the soiled underwear farther down Pauli’s legs and positioned himself to enter. He leaned down and lightly kissed Pauli before thrusting in, deep and hard. Both men grunted, knowing that they wouldn’t last long as they finally felt each other’s heat. Their kisses turned from light and loving to lust filled and passionate as they found a pleasurably fast rhythm. Lucci busied his hands, one playing with Pauli’s nipple roughly, while the other stroked his cock in time with his thrusts. He could feel that Pauli was close, he was so tight.
“Lucci,” Pauli moaned, “I’m gonna…… again….. I want to….. Together,” he panted as he tried to postpone the inevitable release building inside.
Both men’s backs arched, the room filled with the sound of Pauli’s moans and Lucci’s deep grunts. Lucci came down from his high first and look down at his twitching, cum covered lover. He pulled on the rope, letting it unravel and laid next to his lover. Pauli turned over and curled into Lucci’s arms, humming in content bliss. Lucci closed his eyes and didn’t care as the sounds of his purrs filled the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story