Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Lemon Games

Chapter 25: The End of the Beginning

by HunterBerserkerWolf

Enjoy

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Published: 2015-11-14 - 4887 words

?Blocked
Chapter 25: End of the Beginning

Naruto laid back on his back in a training field, just enjoying the breeze going by. After the success of the Hoshigakure Mission, he just wanted to take a load off and relax a bit more. It was also making him think. Things were changing quickly for him, more and more missions he was doing something secretive or something big.

In Snow he saved a Daimyo. In the Land of Birds, he handled a coup before it could happen.

And now he had been charged to destroy the meteorite of Hoshi.

It felt entirely strange. But he supposed that was what it was going to be on his way up the ranks.

Naruto looked up to see Neji looking down upon him. “What can I do for you Neji?” he asked, slowly sitting up to look at the Hyuuga.

Neji watched Naruto for a while longer, tapping his foot on the ground for a bit. “You destroyed the meteorite.” He said simply. It was almost done in an accusatory tone.

Naruto looked to Neji and stared hard into Neji’s eyes. “I did not.” He said firmly and meaningfully. He was sure the intelligent Hyuuga would be able to figure everything out. All disavow information and such like that.

Neji slowly nodded his head. “No, I suppose I must have seen something wrong. I apologize Naruto-san.” Neji said before turning on his heel to walk away. He paused. “How strong are you really?” he asked.

Naruto chuckled a bit ruefully. “Not strong enough to me it seems most days.”

Neji gave another nod of his head, understanding the blonde’s point. It was a simple point really: Naruto was going to get even stronger for some reason or another

Naruto watched Neji leave before he slowly brought the book out of his pouch. He ran his hand along the spine of it slowly, stroking it. He was curious about it more and more. He was starting to question why and how.

With a sigh, Naruto snapped the book open to the level up page. He wasn’t going to get answers just yet.

“Alright kid, read it well and get used to it. I’ve done updated the book again and congratulations for you, things get a bit more… interesting.

First, you’ll notice that before that when you had sex with a specific Kunoichi, she could come with pluses to your skills. Some of those skills have ended up finished before you could reap the benefit of those rewards so I’ve implemented a system that will help. You will get one skill point, per two skill points, for every skill point you earn from having sex with a woman or earning medals. This will only happen if that skill you’re getting the addition to is already at the maximum level. I’ve even decided to retro-pay you a number of skill points for your efforts already.

So congratulations! You’ve received a hundred free skill points and a perk point, are you feeling lucky?

Now that the good news is out of the way, time for the bad news.

You got too strong kiddo. Usually I’d congratulate you on being able to single handedly take on one of the Biju and win, because you can at your current strength, but since you’re essentially my living lab rat, I’m not so pleased because I want to see you struggle. That said, I decided to bump up the strength of your enemies. Not to worry, most schmucks that aren’t worth a damn will still be just that for you.

But someone like Akatsuki will give you a run for your money.

Now, I’ve also changed what you need for Madara’s Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan as well. I won’t give anything away and let you look for it.

Don’t die on me Kid. I’ve actually come to like you, and there are no save points or continues for this game. You die, your ass heads to the Shinigami to be judged.’

Naruto sighed and rubbed his face. Why was he not surprised? “I shouldn’t have opened the damned book.” He said, grumbling a bit. He tapped the words and they faded away to the upgrade Bar.

“CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH HOKUTO! +750 points. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH NATSUHI! +1300 points, +30 sealing. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE GOLD FOREIGNER MEDAL! +1800 points. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE FOREIGN FEMALES MEDAL! +500 points, +5 Ninjutsu, +5 Genjutsu, +5 Taijutsu. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE HAD SEX WITH 20 KUNOICHI! +2600 points, +15 Ninjutsu, +15 Genjutsu, +15 Taijutsu, +5 Chakra Levels, +5 Chakra Control. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE SILVER DIRTY DOZEN MEDAL! +15 Stat points, +1 perk point. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE HAD SEX WITH 6 GENIN! +700 points. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE SILVER TRIPPY MEDAL! +1200 points. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE BRUNETTE BEAUTIES MEDAL! +1000 points. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE HAD SEX WITH 10 JONIN! +2000 points, +15 Ninjutsu, +15 Genjutsu, +15 Taijutsu. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE HAD VAGINAL SEX 45 TIMES! +9000 points, +5 Agility, +5 Strength, +5 Endurance.”

All Naruto could do was blink. Without even thinking about it, he had just earned twenty thousand eight hundred and fifty points in one go.

He went from level forty one all the way to level forty four.

He first went to his stats, running a hand through his blonde hair as he thought about what had happened. Five points went into his Acrobatics, bringing it up to Seventy-five. Fifteen points went into both Chakra Control and Chakra levels, bringing him up to the required numbers to fully master the Hiraishin. The last five points went into his Intelligence, bringing it up to eighty.

Naruto flipped to his skills and rubbed his face a bit, trying to determine how he was going to go about things this time. With five hundred and twenty nine points, he had more than enough to bring any two Skills from zero up to mastery level.

Archery, Bojutsu, and Lying, he brought up to Mastery level. “Archery: Master. Up to a hundred and fifty meters away and you will still strike the bull’s eye ten times out of ten. Mutation: Like the Wind or Like the Lightning?” Naruto tapped Like the Wind. “The Range of your shots drops to 100 meters, but you can also make the shots while running at top speed.” Naruto then tapped Like the Lightning. “Your range increases to two hundred meters, but you must be stationary for perfect shot ratio.” Naruto took the time to think about it. He would likely be running more often. Then again, his Divine form had a bow that it used and he could fly that high to make the shot. He decided to take Like the Wind. He was more often to be running and this way he could also take out Shinobi alongside his teammates instead of being a target on the battlefield.

“Bojutsu: Master. Quarter staves, Bo staves, Naginata, Halberds, pikes, spears, and Shakujô are all an extension of your body. The subtle differences in weight are a non-issue and you can transition from one to the next without the slightest hint of pause. Mutation: All for One or One for All?” Naruto tapped the All for One. “A single style that revolves around Taijutsu and Bojutsu, you can invariably interchange the weapons for the style.” He tapped One for All. “A mighty weapon that with a thought can change itself into any of the weapons listed by this skill.” Naruto didn’t even really think about it. He took the One for All mutation. It would allow him to carry less and be able to be unpredictable on the battlefield.

“Lying: Master. You can now lie to anyone with simple ease that not even a Kage will notice. Lesser Biju can even be lied to. Mutation: Silver-tongued devil or Paragon of Good.” Naruto tapped the Silver-Tongued devil. “You have perfected the art of lying. Even the Mightiest of the Biju would fall to your words.” Naruto tapped the Paragon of Good. “Your lying drops to where even an attentive Kage would notice, but in exchange no one may lie to you anymore.” Naruto didn’t even think on it. He took the Paragon of Good. He knew the Kyuubi was watching his actions as well and probably listening in on his thoughts.

Lying to the Biju would likely alienate them very quickly, especially Kyuubi. He could probably still lie, but they would notice and he’d rather be truthful with them. But if he was unable to be lied to, he could make better judgment calls during missions and diplomacy. Part of him wondered how it would work though and if he would have to be careful in a diplomatic situation.

A Daimyo caught blurting the truth of some plan would be very, very bad. He would figure it out later. Maybe they could tell a lie, but it would just be a little nagging sensation in the back of his mind.

Three hundred and seventy nine points left to use. Naruto flipped through the book, glancing at the skills. He decided to take his cooking skill, a measly ten, and bring it up to fifty. He wasn’t cooking gourmet food from practically nothing, but if he was less likely to burn something it was going to be good.

He brought up his healing factor to one hundred and then his massage skill up to one hundred. His Throwing skill was at thirty so he brought it up to fifty. Knife fighting, combat with a kunai really, was at forty so he poured sixty points into it to bring it up to a hundred.

He kept looking through the skills. Besides Sexual Aura, it didn’t really look like there was another purely sex based skill. At least not that he was seeing. But he didn’t want to just start bringing up his skills without at least looking for another sex based skill.

In truth, he felt comfortable where he was at with his Shinobi skills. He had enough diversity that there literally wasn’t a situation he couldn’t account for. He could capture someone, he could assassinate someone, he could blow a fortress up, and he could escort a princess. Hell, he had escorted a princess.

He found an interesting one and tapped it. “Bodily Perfection: Adept. Little nuances of your body that will be modified to be a female’s version of perfect.” Naruto scowled at that. He was comfortable with his body right where it was at.

He passed it over and sighed. Two hundred points left and he was no closer to figuring out what he wanted. He tossed twenty five points into Summoning, bringing that up to a hundred. Fifty points went into stealth, bringing it up to a hundred and fifty. Twenty five points went into Forging, bringing that up to fifty points as well. Fifty points went into trap making, and fifty went into medicine making, bringing both up to seventy five.

He was sure that his medicine making skill would be higher, due to his Medical Jutsu skill, but where it was at was also fine.

Naruto flipped the pages over to the Perks and decided to pursue them a moment. He got the Gold Dust and pocketed the scroll that went with it. He’d probably shock the hell out of Gaara the next time they fought. The next perk he picked up had him a little giddy. He got the Hiraishin Level 2. He could now teleport directly to where his markers were, no more guess work.

He then began to go over the other perks before he found another that was unlocked and one he hadn’t seen before. He tapped it. “Scorned Inferno. Requirements: 200 Fire Release. Have sex with a Biju (Seven Tailed Minimum.) Demonic Chakra Level 50. Release your darker half into an uncontrolled Berserker Rage of unstoppable Fury. Friend or Foe settings will be disabled. Note: This Perk is Necessary to Unlock Uchiha Madara’s Eternal Mangkeyo Sharingan.”

Naruto pondered on the perk for a moment before he selected it and accepted it. If he was in a place without friendlies, he could unleash the ability. He accepted the scroll and tucked it away.

Naruto then headed over to the medals, having decided to leave off checking on them. “Foreigner: Bronze. You’ve had sex with twelve Foreign Kunoichi. Foreign Ladies: Bronze. You’ve had sex with eighteen foreign women. Dirty Dozen: Silver. You’ve had sex with twenty four different women. Trippy: Silver. You’ve had sex with six women that had exotic hair coloring. Brunette Beauties: Bronze. You’ve had sex with three brunette women.” The rest of the medals seemed self-explanatory so he didn’t go into them.

He was curious about the vaginal sex though. Logically, he supposed, it should have gone to fifty. However, it had instead went to forty-five. Numerically, he supposed he could understand. He started at ten, then went to twenty-five, an increase of fifteen, then he had an increase of twenty, next would likely be twenty five putting him at eighty for his next milestone.

Naruto stood up and walked off towards where he knew Lee and Gai were training. While he was working at the game, he might as well unlock another Perk and be done with it. He could use another Taijutsu style to splice into his.

“Oi! Lee!” Naruto called out to the spandex clad Genin who was kicking a large boulder into the air, over and over. “How about a Spar?” he asked.

Lee turned, letting the boulder drop before he nodded, smiling broadly. “Yosh! It shall be a most youthful spar indeed! If I cannot win I shall-“

“Pure Taijutsu Lee.” Naruto said with a grin forming on his face. “No gates, no weights, but I won’t be using anything but Taijutsu, not even a Dojutsu.” He said.

Lee blinked for a moment, his losing parameters having been cut off by the statement. “Are you certain Naruto-kun? Without the weights, you might have significant problems.”

Naruto’s response was to unstrap his swords and pouches, tossing them over to the side and entering a basic combat stance. It was loose, with one hand up ready to protect himself with. It was like a boxing stance, only looser and with the hands lower.

Lee nodded and quickly unstrapped the weights, without even asking for permission from Gai. Naruto wanted Lee at his physical best; he would give the blonde that. Lee then started it off, snapping forward and thrusting a kick out for the blonde’s head.

Naruto saw the kick coming and his body reacted. His arms managed to come up and take the full brunt of the brutal kick against his forearms. He slid back from the force of the kick but Lee was already moving dropping low and swinging out with a sweep kick at Naruto’s legs.

Naruto back pedaled away from the spandex warrior, and he shifting his leg back a bit. A brief hop moved him back forward as Lee was coming up. His body bent down as he struck out with both hands poised like fangs. The snake style was good for maneuverability.

He side stepped Lee’s axe kick and then ducked under the back fist aimed for his jaw. Lee wasn’t pulling any punches as he moved with all the grace and poise he had as a Taijutsu Master in training.

Naruto ducked under another back fist before he caught Lee’s kick that would enter into the Kage Buyô. The blonde then bit into Lee’s leg with his fingertips, striking the tendons to cause the muscle to spasm. He then moved to retaliate with an axe kick of his own, his strike not enhanced by the Super Strength of Tsunade. It would still probably break a log, but the fact of the matter was that it wasn’t going to cause craters.

Lee’s shoulder took it head on, but he shouldered up and flipped Naruto. Naruto went with it, flipping himself in the air and landing on the branch of a tree. He grinned a bit. He was having fun sparring with Lee. Lee moved back and actually ran up a tree without the use of chakra before pushing himself off into a diving kick.

Naruto, having heard of the Dynamic Entry, dropped from the tree, swinging with his legs on the branch to allow him to flip forward. The branch snapped moments later when Lee kicked it. Naruto turned, his index and middle fingers curved slightly before he struck out at Lee’s clavicle, digging his fingers into the muscle just under the bone to cause it to cramp up.

Naruto then kicked Lee in the ribs twice with the opening he made by the fact Lee’s arm was useless for a grand total of three seconds.

“Lee!” Gai called out. “Eat the candy!”

Naruto hardly thought Gai giving Lee advice was fair. Especially since this was the man that told Lee to wear those ridiculous weights and taught the teen how to crack open the Gates. So when Lee reached for his pouch and pulled out the mysterious candy that Gai told him to eat, Naruto lashed out with a snap kick, launching it up into the air.

Lee snapped forward quickly, foot working. He lashed out at Naruto’s ankles only for the blonde to block with his shins. Lee thrust his elbow forward at Naruto’s sternum. That was evaded with a pushing block followed up with a back fist that Lee maneuvered to the side of. Naruto went for a knee thrust, but Lee evaded brought both hands down to block it before his hands came forward. Two straight punches into Naruto’s chest forced the blonde backwards.

Lee moved to snatch the candy out of the air, but the blonde was there, kicking it back into the air before bringing his foot down on top of Lee’s head. Naruto landed on his hands and lashed out with his legs at Lee before flipping himself up to his feet striking Lee with a double palm thrust to push him back.

Lee was already moving. A jab of his fingers pushed Naruto’s hand away from the candy before Lee caught it against his knee and snapped it up for his mouth. His body was blurring with motion, impeding every effort for Naruto to knock the damned thing away.

Chomp.

Naruto watched as Lee ate the candy. The results were… interesting and almost instantaneous to say the least. The medic in him recognized the effects of alcohol, a severe amount of alcohol, more than that little piece of candy should hold.

Naruto snapped his head back from Lee’s fist. Naruto was in a sort of battle haze, making things difficult to hear. He could have made things out, he supposed, but Lee was slurring as he fought. Naruto twisted and bent, moving this way and that as he back pedaled away from Lee’s rather unpredictable strikes.

Naruto weaved in and out. He knew he’d have at best one shot to put Lee down. Naruto picked his openings carefully. Lee fought like a Master of the Drunken Fist.

‘One shot, no chakra enhancements.’ He thought to himself. No seals either.

Naruto planted his feet, balled his fist tight. He pressed his thumb down tight against the top of his fingers, feeling the tendons and muscles straighten and prepare. Naruto side stepped Lee’s strike before he lashed out with a strong upper cut that caught Lee in the tender part underneath the jaw.

Lee dropped like a rock.

Naruto shook his head slightly. “For fucks sakes…” he said softly. He had not expected Lee to be like that. But that just went to show him, never underestimate an opponent.

Naruto moved over Lee’s downed form. He lifted the arm up and let it fall on its own. Once, twice, the third time Naruto held his breath but it hit the ground. “I’m calling that my win.” He said before he shook his head before he let Gai check on his student.

Naruto then left the training grounds quietly. He stopped at Tenten’s father’s shop to buy a normal bow with a quiver of arrows. It was just added to his normal Shinobi gear by being strung across his back with the quiver being strapped to his thigh.

The next day, he was in Tsunade’s office. She had called him in and was finishing up giving orders to Kotetsu and Izumo that worked the gates. He inclined his head to the two men, as they left. He inclined his head to Jiraiya who had a serious look on his face. Something big was going on.

“ANBU, leave.” Tsunade ordered. “Naruto, Double Layered Fortress Seal with Sound Proofing.”

Naruto cocked an eyebrow at that before he bent down to the floor, running his finger tips over the hardwood and drawing the seal with his chakra alone. A Double Layered Fortress Seal? Must be important.

A Fortress Seal would turn the room into a fortress. The walls would become almost as hard as diamond. So long as Naruto was there to power the array, enemies could destroy the rest of the Kage Tower, collapse the room from where it was at, and it still wouldn’t have the slightest of scratches. He watched as the window took on a dark tint to it, no one able to see or hear inside the room.

The draw backs were that the seal was a chakra exhaustive one. Naruto could hold it for… two days, tops. He estimated Jiraiya could probably hold it for upwards of twenty hours. It was usually held by two teams that rotated in and out to make certain that it would hold long enough to be viable through a siege.

He supposed Tsunade could be feeling a little frisky, but there were other, less exhaustive seals for that. She might not know of them, but she could. Naruto would find out from her. “Hokage-sama.” He said standing up and stepping in the center of the seal, his chakra flowing out of it.

Tsunade crossed her fingers over each other before leaning into her hands, setting her elbows on the desk. “Jiraiya and I have been talking.” Tsunade said. “It’s getting to be time that we take down Orochimaru, for good.” She said.

Naruto stood at attention within the seal array, dozens of thoughts scrambling through his mind at once. Shouldn’t the ANBU team that just left be in here for this? He was... amassing an impressive set of skills, but this? Orochimaru was one of the most dangerous men that came out of Konoha. They had information on him from Tayuya and Kin, or at least what little they knew, but that didn’t change the fact that Naruto was still a Chunin. He was impressive in a fight, and intuitive to say the least, but he couldn’t think of anything that was enough of a ringer.

The Sharingan was something Orochimaru coveted. He knew all about it, and likely knew a fair deal about its advanced levels. His Rinnegan had been exposed already to Orochimaru, as well as his Hyoton abilities. The Chakra chains were right out as well. He had been around during the time his father wiped out Iwa’s army, so the Hirashin was out as well. The Sand Manipulation was out as well, Orochimaru had witnessed Gaara fight with it.

Impressive skills, more so all together, but the fact of the matter was that they were known to Orochimaru and the man had likely thought of a counter to it all, or would soon have something. Orochimaru was a genius, despite the darkness that had consumed him.

Naruto inhaled and exhaled slowly. “Hokage-sama, I’m… humbled that you thought of me for this, but…” Naruto shook his head slightly. “I’m not ready.” He knew he wasn’t ready.

Jiraiya stepped forward. “That’s where I come in Gaki.” He said. “It’s time for us to head out.” He said seriously. “As my Apprentice, it’s time I put a full time hand in your training. The first place we’re going in Mount Myôboku, the home of the Toads. I’ve been holding back on this for a while, but you’re ready now to become a Sage. I’ll also be taking all your other skills and refining them. When we come back in three years, you’ll be ready for Akatsuki.”

The looming threat over Naruto’s head. He had fought Itachi to a standstill, but the fact was he was still not ready for a pair of S-Class Shinobi. “When do we leave?” he asked.

“In thirty minutes.” Jiraiya said. “No time for good-byes Naruto, Myoboku is a month trip away. The Elder Toad Sages want you to take the secret path Gaki. Pack for two weeks, we’ll buy more as you use them.”

Tsunade moved a scroll across her desk. “You have one year to prepare, then you’re going after Orochimaru.” She said. “Jiraiya will make sure you’re in Rice Country in time.” She said. “Any Oto base you find, eradicate. Kill who you must, save who you can.” She added.

Naruto took the scroll, looking to the seal on it and knowing it was a time release seal. The orders would eventually become active and that would be his mission on the training trip. He inclined his head before he released the Fortress Seal and headed out of the room, tucking the scroll into his vest.

He hurried home where he began to pack quickly, he packed heavy, also grabbing as many rations as he could fit in a sealing scroll. He didn’t know where Mount Myoboku was, but he had no doubt that it wouldn’t have much in the way of people food.

Toads didn’t eat pork, did they?

Some of his girls tried to ask him what was going on, but all he could say that Jiraiya was taking him out of the village for three years. In all honesty, Naruto was more than a little scared of what might happen if he wasn’t ready in that year.

He met Jiraiya at the East gate and they left, Naruto glancing over his shoulder slightly as he did so. Jiraiya thought him ready to be a Sage… it was… overwhelming really, the entire thing

He had to put his full focus into his training for the next year and he would.

-Scene Break-

Jiraiya returned to Mount Myoboku six months after he had dropped Naruto off. They had a grand total of five more for Jiraiya to refine Naruto’s sage abilities. Then the pair would go snake hunting. “Ma, Pa, I’m back!” he said as he entered their shack.

Only to be smacked with a stick quite hard, he felt his nose break.

“Sonofabitch! What the hell was that for?” He demanded from Pa before he realigned his nose. It wasn’t the first time it had broke, just the first time it had been broken in a long time.

The elder toad held out a scroll to Jiraiya quite sharply. “Yer gonna find that boy Jiraiya-chan. Or I’m going to beat the tar out of you so badly that you won’t be able to be going chasing skirts no more.”

Jiraiya took the scroll and quickly opened it to read.

‘Ero-Sennin

When you put the chakra disruptor seals on me, you stunted me quite effectively. You didn’t take into account Kyuubi when you threw together this Sage Training. She refuses to meld with Pa or Ma, so I’m stuck using Senjutsu energy on my own.

If I had the use of my chakra, I would have already figured a way around it. But your particular choice in seal doesn’t allow me the use of my chakra, and doesn’t allow for an outside source to unlock them for me.

I’d estimate I’ve been here a month, just long enough to know I can manage to draw on the Senjutsu energies. I’m leaving tonight, leaving this scroll with Ma and Pa. I know what I have to do if I hope to get my abilities back. Just pray it’s in time for us to carry out our mission.

I’ll meet you in Hanzo’s Bar in Rice Country in ten months.

Uzumaki Naruto’

Jiraiya stared at the letter, mind whirling. “It would have taken him a month to just get off the mountain.” Jiraiya said, looking to Ma and Pa.

“Gamaken took him down, face it Jiraiya-chan, you lost your pupil and you need to go find him.”

­-End of Part One-

A/N: And there it is folks, the end of part one. Maybe part two will be up soon enough, Part Two will be the training trip. I have a few interesting ideas for Naruto’s three years. Naruto’s stats will be posted in another chapter, between this one and the start of the Three years.
Sign up to rate and review this story