Categories > Original > Erotica

better than the summer of '98

by Deragon3333

it's a story of boy meets girl meets hotdog meets suburban van meets stick shift meets guy meets girl

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-11-20 - 3490 words - Complete

?Blocked
PROLOGUE

THE POOR SAP EDITING THIS: This is a story about destiny--but more than that, it's a story about how destiny doesn't matter if you put your dick into it. Center stage are our two narrators, Sionan and Phong, a starcrossed couple who can never be... but hey, that doesn't mean they can't have a little fun before the constellations fuck them over! Sionan starts it off, and Phong continues; they alternate viewpoints, their stories and words blending together seamlessly to form a tale fit for the ages.


ACT I: THE SET-UP, BECAUSE GOD HAS A WEIRD SENSE OF HUMOR

SIONAN: Today, I went to a show to see this new group Phong and the Ho's performance. It looked pretty interesting, and the lead singer looked pretty fine.

SIONAN: I arrive to the concert, and it starts.

PHONG: It was a normal day. Another city, another show. Hundreds of screaming fans looking for that magnificent raw Asian power.

PHONG: Then I saw her. That beautiful brunette with the big boobs. Yes, yes, yes!

SIONAN: During the show, I made eye contact with the lead singer. I felt my heart skip a beat. Never have I seen such a fine man!

PHONG: She was making such intense eye contact and wearing such a low shirt... I couldn't look away.

SIONAN: The last song started playing, and I swear I was in love. His soothing honey voice, and his charming Vietnamese (actually Chinese) looks. I couldn't wait until after the show, when I could use my meet-the-artist pass and get my autograph signed by him.

PHONG: The last note of the last song ended and I found myself more and more infatuated with her and those boobs. Such a magnificent pair. All I wanted was to tear her clothes off and be on top of her. I nervously waited to see if she would be in the meet-and-greet line.

SIONAN: When I got into the line, I was one of the last. As I looked ahead, the guitar player, bass, and drummer were first before we got to my beloved vocalist. I waited in line for what seemed like forever, palms sweating nervously.

PHONG: I saw her at the end of the line. Oh God, oh God, I thought. There she is, so perfect in every way.

SIONAN: When I got closer to the front, I saw him, and we made eye contact.

PHONG: Seconds seemed like hours as she slowly made her way closer and closer to me.

SIONAN: I felt butterflies in my stomach.

PHONG: I had to get her number. I had to see her later.

SIONAN: I just wanted everyone to move out of the way so there would be no one between me and him. I saw a girl flirting with him and clenched my fist angrily. I wanted to punch her but I had to keep my cool.

PHONG: Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she was there in front of me.

SIONAN: I nervously said hello, and held out a cd for him to sign. "M-my name's Sh-Sionan," I said, stuttering.

PHONG: She held out her CD; all I wanted was to touch those double D's.

PHONG: I tried to keep my cool as I spit out, "I'm Phong. Nice to meet you."

PHONG: "You look very nice tonight," I said. "You and your little friends. Not little, though, ha ha."

SIONAN: "Thanks, so do you," I chuckled.

SIONAN: "Nice to meet you buddy," I said, as I waved to his crotch. He handed back my CD. It had his number on it.

PHONG: This was it; this was the cue I needed. I hoped she would call me as she walked away.

SIONAN: I was nervous. I didn't know when to call him. He was busy, you know? Maybe I should wait. But maybe that's too long--I wanted him now.

SIONAN: I waited at the entrance until everyone was done with the meet-and-greet before leaving, just to make sure I didn't call him while he was meeting fans. It only took like five minutes.

SIONAN: I called him. It took a few rings, but he answered.

SIONAN: What do I say now? Do I say hello? Do I say hi? Do I say ni hao? Wait, that's Chinese, not Vietnamese!

SIONAN: I was just quiet, waiting for him to make the first move.

PHONG: I got a call from an unknown number.

PHONG: Who is this? I thought. Could it be her? The object of my desire? The incredible, mysterious Sionan?

PHONG: "Hello... is this you?" I whispered. "If it is, meet me in the alley in 5--no, make that 2. I can't wait."

PHONG: "I want to be all over you," I whispered. "I want to be all up in you."

SIONAN: "I can't wait, either! After seeing those leather pants on you, I just wanted to rip them off you, just put my boobs on your chest, skin on skin, face on face, lip on lip, pee pee on pee pee. I will be there in two minutes. But wait--what if we go to the wrong alley?"

SIONAN: I realized that didn't sound as romantic as I wanted.

SIONAN: "I'll just meet you in the alley behind the hot dog stand, so I can get a hot dog to freshen my breath before the big D. See you there, bye!"

SIONAN: I hung up. Maybe they sell gum somewhere too, I thought. I went off in search of the alley and my hot dog.

ACT II: HOW MANY HOT DOGS CAN YOU FIT ON YOUR HEAD? IN YOUR MOUTH?

PHONG: I hurriedly said bye to my bandmates and made my way out into the cold night air. I started to put my jacket on, but hesitated because I knew it would be coming off in a matter of minutes.

PHONG: I walked over to the alley with the hot dog stand.

PHONG: There she was, in all her glory. All 5 feet and 3 inches of it--scratch that, 5 feet and 1 and a half inches. But God, did she make up for it in the size of her breasts.

SIONAN: I hurriedly popped the last bite of my hot dog in my mouth as he came around the corner, just like I wanted his wiener to pop out of its confines.

PHONG: I walked up to her, shoved my mouth onto hers, and went to town.

SIONAN: It was a glorious kiss. I haven't been kissed this well since the summer of '98, when that boy in my kindergarten class really gave it to me.

PHONG: I shoved my hand underneath her shirt and finally felt those double D's and all their glory.

SIONAN: I rubbed my knee up against his crotch, hoping he'd feel the friction.

PHONG: She whispered into my mouth, "Let's take this somewhere more personal."

PHONG: "Where?" I said.

PHONG: "My car," she stated. Yes! I thought. I've always wanted to do it in a car. So... romantic.

PHONG: "Wait," I said. "There's something you have to know first."

PHONG: "...I love you. I always have. Ever since I saw you, 30 minutes ago."

SIONAN: "Man, I feel the same way. You captivated me. Your heart-touching performance. I haven't felt this way since the summer of '98."

ACT III: TIME FOR THAT STICK SHIFT THO

PHONG: We went back to her car, a gray suburban. "Big enough for lots of fun," I said.

SIONAN: I laughed. He sure was a jokester. Perfect in every way.

PHONG: We stepped into her car, and I said, "Are you ready for the awesome power of Phong's dong? It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

SIONAN: "Are you ready for the thrust of Sionan's bust?" I winked sexily.

PHONG: "Oh, fuck yes. I want you now," I said. "I can't wait any longer."

PHONG: She slowly took her tank top off, and then her bra. She unleashed those titties. I couldn't believe my eyes. So perfect in every way.

SIONAN: "You need to release the beast," I stated, as I looked seductively at his cock.

PHONG: I saw where she was looking and I knew it was time. "Time to release the monster," I said, "all 7 inches of pure flesh and power."

PHONG: She gasped when she saw it. "It's... so perfect."

SIONAN: "Lube me up, Scotty!" I said, laughing at my own joke. This is so much better than my toothbrush at home. His dong can get to such deeper levels than my vibrator never could.

PHONG: She took off her skirt and panties. "This is it," I said. "Time to lose my virginity."

SIONAN: "This is the best night of my life," I panted, sticking my tongue down his throat.

SIONAN: "Time for something else in this mouth," he said.

SIONAN: Then we did oral.

PHONG: When she says did, I mean did.

PHONG: I deepthroated that motherfucker.

SIONAN: "Take it harder!" I screamed.

PHONG: "Ohhh, soo good, babe. Yes, yes, yesss!"

SIONAN: I took off my strap on dildo. Now for the good stuff.

PHONG: I bent over. "I've always wanted this, babe."

PHONG: "...Nevermind, I don't want this."

SIONAN: "What?"

PHONG: "Nothing without consent," I laughed.

SIONAN: "It's all consensual here! Consent from me."

PHONG: "No blurred lines for me!"

SIONAN: "I can call my parents if you want! Get their permission too."

PHONG: "No, babe, we're good."

SIONAN: "Okay, whatever you say."

PHONG: "Now lay down and let me fuck you raw."

SIONAN: "Yes." I laid on the front seats, the driving stick going up my ass, filling the second hole.

PHONG: "What the fuck, babe," I whispered. "Whatever you're into, I guess."

SIONAN: "Pleasure on both fronts," I whispered.

PHONG: I entered her. This was it. It was so good.

PHONG: "This pussy is the best pussy!" I screamed in ecstasy.

SIONAN: "This cock... babe, keep it down," I whispered.

PHONG: "I don't care who knows."

SIONAN: "Let me ride you." I got off from the stick shift. "Bye, friend." I waved to it.

PHONG: I laid down.

SIONAN: "Which side do you want? I've prepared both for you."

PHONG: "The pussy; I'm all about the pussy," I sang in that angelic voice I'm known for.

SIONAN: "Mm, kinky. Good twist on a hit song," I praised him. I got on him, lowering down on his cock, on his hard ding-a-ling.

PHONG: "Mmmm, yes, babe, yes..."

SIONAN: "It's like a puzzle, and you are the missing link."

PHONG: "You always know how to turn me on, every time we do this."

SIONAN: "This is the first time, babe..." I reminded him.

PHONG: "I know, but it wont be our last," I joked.

SIONAN: "True Fact Tuesday!" I said completely seriously.

PHONG: She rode that dick like a kid on a unicorn, only the unicorn's horn... was a penis.

SIONAN: And the kid knew how to go hard--hardcore, that is! We kept going. I wondered who would come first.

PHONG: I felt the orgasm building up. She did too.

PHONG: We came together. Mutual satisfaction.

ACT IV: NOT OUT OF THE CAR YET

SIONAN: "That was good."

SIONAN: I fell on him.

SIONAN: "Want to come back to my place?"

PHONG: "Lay down, babe," I said. "I wanna make you feel better."

SIONAN: "Oh, we are doing it here?" I laid, moving to the back seat.

PHONG: She spread her legs, and I made my way down south where the tumble weeds grow and the cacti are plentiful.

SIONAN: "Heck yes!" I screamed, because I would be kissing my mother with this mouth. But that's a story for later.

PHONG: "Me too," I said, because I'm secretly Oedipus. But that's a story for later.

PHONG: I made my way to her soft clitoris.

SIONAN: But it soon hardened up.

PHONG: "What a beautiful pink little nub," I breathed.

SIONAN: "Yes, breath on it just like that. Yes."

PHONG: "Stop breathing, start licking," she moaned."

SIONAN: "Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuus. Mmmmmm. Uhhh."

PHONG: I licked it like a kid eating ice cream on a summer day. She was writhing around.

PHONG: "Don't! Stop!" she screamed.

PHONG: I didn't.

PHONG: Never stopped.

SIONAN: I came for the third time this night (the first time was in the alley with my hot dog while I was waiting).

SIONAN: "Yes, babe, just like that. What a treat."

PHONG: I laid down on the seat next to her and stroked her hair, my head resting on her breasts.

PHONG: "Softer than my own pillows," I joked. But I wasn't joking.

SIONAN: "I could be your pillows, ha, ha," I laughed. But I was serious.

PHONG: "Hey, hun," I said. "This is wild, but...

PHONG: "Do you want to get married?"

SIONAN: "Oh my gosh... but what about your fans? And your career?"

PHONG: I pulled out her cock ring she had in her bag of sex toys. "I don't have a ring, but I have this."

SIONAN: "I...

SIONAN: "I...

SIONAN: "I do!" I put the ring on his cock.

SIONAN: "Round 2." I smiled.

PHONG: "Yes, motherfucker, yes!" I screamed, pumping my fist with joy.

SIONAN: "What will we tell the fans?"

PHONG: "We'll tell them our love can burn down oceans."

SIONAN: "That's impossible, babe; oceans are water--fire doesn't go on water. But if you want."

PHONG: "Nothing's impossible with my dong," I laughed. "I mean, have you seen it?"

SIONAN: "True." I looked down at my little buddy fondly. Not so little though. Truly massive.

PHONG: "Hey," I said.

SIONAN: "Yes?"

PHONG: "Why don't we go again? I could go all night; I took some speed earlier."

SIONAN: "Yes! My mom told me to always accept seconds when offered, so I will accept."

PHONG: "They say speed is good for... children." "We should have a baby," I said.

SIONAN: "Are we going to make babies?" I said, at the same time. "Oh, yes, Phongy baby!"

PHONG: "Yes," I laughed. "Sio... you're so perfect."

SIONAN: "Aw, is that my nickname? I need to make a nickname for you. How about... The Big D? Fits well, doesn't it?"

SIONAN: I look down at Junior. "And this can be our little baby."

SIONAN: I pet it. "Look, he's already standing up!"

PHONG: "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind," I said, showing her my humor as well as my knowledge for moon landings.

SIONAN: "Your dick takes me to the moon!" I replied, showing him I could also make moon jokes.

PHONG: "They said the moon is made of cum," I said, sealing the deal on the moon jokes.

SIONAN: "Well, if the moon is made with your cum, I want to eat it all day long," I said, reopening the moon joke category. Good thing I looked up sexual moon jokes before I came tonight; I knew they'd come in handy.

SIONAN: "If we are still talking about planets," I said seductively, "I'd love to explore Uranus."

PHONG: "Are you sure, babe?" I said. "That's not a hole I've explored since the summer of '98."

SIONAN: "Sorry, babe. I meant my anus is opened up. I can open up your anus too."

PHONG: "Let's do it," I said. "I don't have anything but this candle, though."

SIONAN: "It's fine, I'll wedge it up there nice and good; find the prostate."

PHONG: "Oh God yes, babe." I bent over in preparation for the candle.

SIONAN: "Yes, yes, yes." I put it up, and watch his face contort in pleasure. Pain first, then pleasure.

PHONG: "Ohhh yeahhhhhhh, this is so good, babe. Please, more, more, more," I begged.

SIONAN: I decided to be foxy, and touched myself while pushing the candle stick up--touched my glasses, that is. I found men thought glasses were hot on women during sex.

PHONG: She found my prostate with each thrust. I'd never felt such pleasure.

PHONG: "Honey..." I said.

PHONG: "I think I'm gay."

ACT V: A BUNCH OF PLOT TWISTS ABSOLUTELY NO ONE SAW COMING

SIONAN: "What?"

PHONG: "I'm leaving you."

SIONAN: "After all I gave you? After this sweet night?"

PHONG: "It was pretty rad though."

SIONAN: "Don't leave me like the boy from the summer of '98!

SIONAN: "Maybe we can hook up another time?" I asked curiously.

PHONG: "I'm sorry. I've decided after this candle was in my ass. I like men better. My bandmate Josh...."

SIONAN: "Oh yeah, him.... He's pretty hot."

PHONG: "Oh God, what a body on that man."

SIONAN: "Wouldn't mind doing him." I started to daydream.

PHONG: "Hey..." I said, "let's do him together."

SIONAN: "Threesome? I always wanted to."

PHONG: "He's down for anything," I chuckled. I knew.

SIONAN: "Call him up."

PHONG: "Okay," I said.

SIONAN: "I'm still horny. Like a goat. Baa-aa," I purred sexily.

PHONG: "Well, I'm hornier," I said. "Like the devil with my hot ass."

SIONAN: "Hot like hell, but sweet like heaven," I sighed.

PHONG: "See this ass in hell," I moaned, thinking of Josh's cock.

SIONAN: "With his dick up your ass and yours up mine, we could be unstoppable."

PHONG: I pulled out my phone and dialed the number.

PHONG: "Hey, Josh, yo, come out to the parking lot! We've got a little surprise for you."

PHONG: "Aight," he said, "I've got the lube and good attitude!"

PHONG: "Good," I laughed, "the attitude is 75% of a good sexual experience."

SIONAN: "Lube me up, Scotty!" I interjected, laughing, thinking back to my witty joke earlier.

PHONG: I saw Josh walking up and I couldn't look away. God, those thighs... those muscular arms... what he could do to me with arms like that.... I looked down at his bulge, thick and ready for me and my mouth.

PHONG: He stepped in the car and said, "Hey, if I had known there would be Sionan and stick shifts, I would have been here hours ago!"

SIONAN: I smiled looking at his cock. It was a cock that could free nations.

PHONG: He interjected, "Hey, you know I'm bi? Because everyone's hot! Why go for one when you can go for all!"

SIONAN: "True," I mentioned. "Wouldn't mind a hot girl with big tits up in here!"

SIONAN: I smiled thinking about my mate Naomi. "Wait," I said.

PHONG: "Oh, call her up," I moaned.

SIONAN: "Yes. Foursome would make it better."

SIONAN: I called her.

SIONAN: "Naomi? Hello? How would you like two cocks in you? Yes? Okay, come here."

SIONAN: I gave her the address and decided to warm up with the boys before she arrived.

PHONG: Sionan got down on all fours and said, "Take me, boys."

SIONAN: I thought about how glad I was that I bought the extra size suburban instead of just the normal one. Just hope my mom doesn't need this for work tomorrow. I decided to call her up and make sure.

PHONG: She ignored the call, of course.

SIONAN: "Aw," I pouted. My mom was probably having a good time without me.

PHONG: "Some things aren't meant for mothers," I giggled.

SIONAN: "True! So shall we continue?"

PHONG: "Yes," I moaned as she took both Josh's and my cock in her mouth at once.

SIONAN: It felt so good but so good--so bad but so good.

PHONG: She sucked those dicks like a vacuum.

PHONG: "Congrats on your excellent head!" I shrieked.

SIONAN: I slurped up their dicks like some delicious soup. (I don't like soup, that's more Phong's thing, but I digress.)

SIONAN: Naomi soon arrived, already naked. Looks like she ran here straight from her shower, not bothering to put clothes on, knowing they would always come off. Sweating, looking so hot, palms dripping like a leaky faucet.

PHONG: "No need for lube when we have these," I moaned.

SIONAN: Everyone agreed. It was a fourway. Dick in vag in dick in vag. Perfect. Just how I imagined it in my dreams.

PHONG: "Just how my momma raised me!" I yelped.

SIONAN: "Oedipus."

PHONG: "Shhh. Not here, not now, babe."

SIONAN: I moaned as we all climaxed at the same time.

PHONG: "So many orgasms for me tonight!" I laughed.

PHONG: "I am Phong and I have a dong," I chanted.

SIONAN: "Good chant. This is how I know you wrote all your own lyrics!" I said proudly.

PHONG: "Well, that was good." I laughed off the cum on my chest.

PHONG: "Good meeting, you all keep in touch," I said and hopped out the door, buck ass naked into the world as I came out.

SIONAN: "Yeah, bye!" Me and Naomi, naked and satisfied.

EPILOGUE

PHONG: I went away and never saw Sionan again because I had realized I was gay as fuck and Joshua was the man for me.

SIONAN: I waited for Phong's call but never got it, so I decided for a life of solitude... until I saw Naomi's booty and realized the lesbian world was for me.

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story