Categories > Original > Erotica

ET-Kun

by WilspedAutismProgram

ET Goes Ham On Moussa

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2015-12-21 - 1272 words

?Blocked
Chapter 1

One day, MooseCaboose was out adventuring in the Outback. He was walking over the fascinating sand dunes, when he noticed a Kangaroo. He was an expert photographer and so he stopped and attempted to take a photo of the Kangaroo to post on his Britany_Venti Vlog. As he was about to take the photo, the Kangaroo was startled and began hopping away in panic. MooseCaboose was - confused as to why the Kangaroo was scared - noticed a massive shadow surrounding him, he looked up and it was a UFO. He noticed that the entrance hatch to the UFO was open and standing on it staring down at him, was ET-Kun. ET-Kun pointed at him and licked his lips, all of a sudden his hand stretched out and snagged MooseCaboose by the nostrils. Everything went dark, the only remaining evidence for his unknown abduction was his Camera and the scratch marks of his nails as he attempted to fight back.

Chapter 2

Ramen and Knaves were sitting in their house waiting for MooseCaboose to return home, they heard the doorbell and expected to see MooseCaboose, Ramen opened up the door "Where have you ...." He stopped mid sentence because he saw that it was a Sydney Police Detective. The Detective had a grim look on his face as he begins to speak "I'm very sorry to inform you, your friend MooseCaboose has disappeared, we have reason to believe he was abducted by ET-Kun" Ramen let out a short gasp, Knaves just said "Knaves" in an unsurprised but saddened tone. Ramen begins to translate the language "He was expecting this to happen, ET-Kun and Knaves used to be friends but now they are Arch Enemies, he has had previous bad experiences with ET-Kun, he has tracked down and raped almost all of his friends, that is the reason he only says "KNAVES!", that and the fact that his English tutor was Antony Kamel, and the only words Antony taught him were "Knaves", "MrNickoTheSicko" and "Broncos". Ramen looks at Knaves and says "Let us begin our search and rescue mission". "Knaves!" nods Knaves in agreement.

Chapter 3

Over the years of their friendship, Knaves learnt all of ET-Kun's landing patterns. He has documented this to the best of his memory and has actively deduced that ET-Kun will be landing in the same spot MooseCaboose was abducted today. Ramen calls up some contacts and gains access to the resources of Willsped Autism Program, using these resources and the Engineering skill of Knaves, they construct a Trebuchet....

Knaves spots ET-Kun's UFO from a distance and screams out "Knaves!", this alerts Ramen and he begins to wheel the Trebuchet into place. They prepare for attack when suddenly the UFO landing doors open and MooseCaboose comes out IN A WHEELCHAIR, he is paralysed and is attempting to use a motorised wheelchair to escape, he is using a SwiftKey to speak "Somebody, Help Me" MooseCaboose cries out in a motorised robotic voice. Before Ramen or Knaves could do anything, ET-Kun's slender arms fly out and hook onto MooseCaboose's wheelchair, he is being dragged back inside "HELP ME!" he cries out in a last ditch effort but it is too late as the doors seal shut with a Hiss. "Knaves!" Knaves calls out, signalling Ramen to prime the Treb, Knaves takes a comfortable seat in the hand of the Treb and Ramen fires him straight at the flying UFO. Inside the UFO, MooseCaboose hears a thump outside and all of a sudden the metal wall of the cell flies open revealing Knaves, his long, luscious blonde hair is flailing in the wind majestic behind him, his arm is flapping loosely in the wind. MooseCaboose is shocked he cries out "Help me Mathew, help me" - Knaves' real name is Mathew, he prefers this not to be known - Knaves looks at MooseCaboose and smiles in reply "BRONCOS!". He climbs in swiftly and closes the hatch behind him. A vague thumping can be heard coming towards the cell, MooseCaboose turns to Knaves "Quick get into to the closet and hide Mathew" he whispered in his robotic voice. Knaves complies and flies into the closet, his lush juicy blonde hair flailing behind him.

Chapter 4

The sound of the cell door opening can be heard through the closet door. MooseCaboose can be heard saying "Please no, anything but the Carjack". ET-Kun begins to go Ham on MooseCaboose. 10 minutes in, Knaves can take no more. From outside, Knaves can be heard saying "Knaves!", ET-Kun stops and listens, he can hear no more so he goes back, thinking the sound was only in his head. The last thing ET-Kun hears is "MR NICKO THE SICKO!" SMASH(He gets punched), "IGOT KICKED OUT OF CLASS TODAY!" and Knaves kicks him across the room. ET-Kun raises his finger and begins to fire his deadly beam towards Knaves, MooseCaboose sees this and pushes Knaves out of the UFO "Run Mathew Run!"(Note: He still has a Carjack stuck inside his Anus), as Knaves falls towards the ground he yells out "BRONCOS!".

Chapter 5

Ramen looks out the window and sees Knaves, sadly trudging back towards the house, his head hanging down against his chest. Ramen begins to despair, he opens the door for Knaves, "What happened?!". Knaves stares at Ramen and sighs "Broncos" he says, in a saddened tone. Ramen begins to despair, "How?", Knaves begins to walk towards the planning room "Knaves" he says in sadness, he does not want to talk about it. Ramen understands this and does not try to push the details, he just walks with Knaves and continues to work on another project to help rescue MooseCaboose. Knaves and Ramen agree on both going to try and help NooseCaboose. They begin planning. By the end of the day they have come up with a airtight plan. They prep for battle and move out to ET-Kun's next landing position, they wait patiently for 2 hours and when ET-Kun lands they begin to carry out the plan. The plan is .....

Chapter 6
Knaves is determined to rescue MooseCaboose this time, he is staring intently at the skies, watching for any sign that ET-Kun's UFO is about to land. He sniffed the UFO petrol before he sees it. The UFO lands and ET-Kun exits to check on the fuel and refill it, he re-enters the UFO and starts the engine, before he can take off, Knaves calls upon the noonga part of his family tree and begins to snort the petrol straight from the UFO, it flies out and flies towards his nostrils, Knaves snorts it in hungrily. Before ET-Kun realises what is happening the fuel tank is empty and Ramen and Knaves begin boarding the UFO. They are met by ET-Kun's finger about to blast them, they dive out of the way and Knaves flies towards ET-Kun saying "I GOT KICKED OUT OF CLASS TODAY!" and kicked ET-Kun in the face, Ramen hacks into the system and frees MooseCaboose. They all try to escape but before they can, ET-Kun slender arms snag MooseCaboose wheelchair and whisk him back into his cell, MooseCaboose is shouting "No, please, leave me alone, let me go, my ass is to big, it cant fit the carjack anymore". Knaves tries to save MooseCaboose but ET-Kun kicks him and Ramen off the UFO, he starts the UFO backup fuel reserve and he flies away, "BRONCOS!" Knaves yells, the only thing that can be heard in reply is MooseCaboose "Please no, anything but the carjack".



THE END


Book 2 will be coming out in the future, stay tuned for updates at Scam.com :^). Not a scam shhhh.
Sign up to rate and review this story