Categories > Books > Harry Potter

The Poem

by Jemexus

Harry isnt living the life he invisioned, dominated as he is by a cruel and heartless mistress, toilet, slave, scat, futa,

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Andromeda Tonks,Harry - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2016-01-06 - 4853 words

?Blocked
The Poem

Harry lay on the tiled floor, been ever so careful as he wrote his words of love. He had thought of them last night as he was been viciously ass-raped by Pansy Parkinson and her strap-on toy she simply called ‘The Beast’ considering it was modelled after a half-giant’s wang it certainly lived up to its moniker. His ass was still sore from it; the thought making his abused asshole quiver in fear.

He’d had to commit the words he was now writing to memory, for he had been fucked all through the night that night and had been performing toilet duties all morning, ran his errands in the afternoon (buying large quantities of anal lube and oversized condoms from the local muggle pharmacy) and had just finished posing for his latest scat moving photograph his mistress makes of his sessions (and sells for a tidy sum, by the way!)

This was the first time in nearly a week he didn’t have a cock or reasonable facsimile in an orifice or shit and/or piss pouring down his throat. Nevertheless he had to be careful and take his time – all he had to write with was lipstick and his only medium for his opus was the toilet paper that was kept under the sink.

The toilet paper of course, hadn’t been used in quite a few months now, a fact that he should have been proud of – if that is, he had been a willing toilet slave and not tricked and forced into it by his former girlfriend turned mistress.

Ever since he’d come here to confront her about their increasingly distant relationship and discovered the true nature of her mansion, his fate and indeed his magic had been sealed. To his horror, he’d learned that his girlfriend had been systematically instructed and perverted in every manner of sexual deviance known to man.

He resolved to stick by his girlfriend, as he loved her deeply, and was certain he could never live without her. Some would accuse her of using compulsion charms, emotional modifiers, and love potions to affect his judgement and control his will, but Harry knew she would never slink as low as Weasley nee Prewitt…On an unrelated note the daily glass of butterbeer she permits him tastes as sweet and succulent as ever.

Since then he’d become Daphne’s complete slave, obeying her every command in the hopes that she might come to realize how much he loves her, how devoted he is to her…that someday she might reciprocate.

Here in the bathroom (his permanent sleeping quarters) he laid naked on his stomach on the cold tile floor, his tiny penis shrivelled up even more, carefully inscribing his words of devotion and love for his wayward girlfriend. His leash pulled somewhat on his collar; he was at the very end of his range in order to lie comfortably as he wrote.

Behind him he heard the bathroom door creak open and was worried that he would have to finish the poem later, he had only one more stanza to go…but he didn’t see anyone. Suddenly he felt a rough, wet tongue licking at his asshole.

He looked down and saw Lucifer, Daphne’s Pet Hellhound and Familiar, licking him. Instinctively, Harry raised his ass up into the air for Lucifer to get better access to his anus. He knew that if Lucifer was found humping someone’s leg that Daphne would find out and severely punish him for not taking better care of the Hellhound’s needs.

Besides been ass-fucked by a Hellhound (even one with a huge penis that would inflate even further once locked inside of him) was preferable for the moment than someone who’d require his full attention.

So he arched his back and presented his arse for Lucifer while he continued his poem, he wanted it done before he saw Daphne next…he had planned to conjure up some roses and owl-order some chocolates in-between his errands tomorrow and surprise her when they were alone...if he could just get her alone for a couple of minutes.

No matter how many times he’s had Hellhound cock plunged into his bowels, he’d never got used to the shock of it – the sheer animalistic nature of the fucking he’d get – and the humiliation of feeling Lucifer’s hot jizz shoot into his guts, the Hellhound’s sperm trying valiantly to impregnate his intestines…thank Merlin Lucifer was smaller in more ways than one than Fluffy who had also been three headed in more ways than one if you got his meaning.
The force of the penetration knocked him of balance a little, but the wayward lipstick left only a small and insignificant smear on his otherwise pristine work of art. As Satan ground into his ass and panted, viscous Hellhound drool running down his back, Harry struggled to remember the last lines of his masterpiece that he had been trying to keep memorized for the last few hours.

Thinking morosely that this would be a whole lot easier with access to a pensive, a quill and parchment and a sturdy writing desk rather than been laid on the bog floor with a large magical dog riding him like a bitch in heat.

Through the panting and drooling and thrusting, he managed to recall the last few elusive words and finished the poem exactly as Lucifer howled like the Alpha he was and shot a load of large boiling vicious Hellhound Spunk deep down his shitpipe.

Harry could feel each jet of jism shoot through the Hellhound’s penis as it throbbed against his sphincter…he could feel the hot jets smacking against the insides of his bowels, filling him up with a canine cocksauce enema.

Lucifer collapsed on top of Harry, exhausted, his swollen penis stuck inside the surrogate bitch. Harry lay there under him, both of them breathing in time. He felt incredible used, but no more than any of the other days that had passed since his enslavement.

Suddenly the door opened again and Tonks walked in, bubblegum pink hair and muscled six pack, her features resembled Bellatrix’s even more with that sadistic sneer on her face.
Looking down her nose at the odd couple, She laughed sadistically. “Come on, you lazy bastard, it’s my turn!” Tonks grunted as she lifted Lucifer off of Harry demonstrating the strength of her metamorphosed muscles. With a wet pop, Lucifer’s cock withdrew from Harry’s distended anus, leaving a trail of brown-tinged semen.

“Get going!” Tonks said as she kicked the Hellhound out. Lucifer snarled at her briefly but knew better than to try and fight an A grade Alpha Bitchbreaker like Tonks, so merely sauntered of probably to find another bitch.

Tonks smiled grimly at the mutt’s retreating back before turning back to harry, “Okay your ass is pretty lose back here” she prods Harry’s gaping asshole with two fingers before grimacing and wiping the secretions gathered on her hand upon his back. “So Iguess I’ll settle for a blowjob tonight, faggot.” She said and pulled open her robes revealing an unrealistically large twelve inch shedick shaped like a horse’s phallus.

Harry staggered up onto his knee’s in front of Tonk’s crotch and her massive swaying dong and silently slipped his mouth around the dickgirl’s cock.

Tonks wasted no time in grabbing Harry by the back of the head and roughly face-fucking him. She pumped his mouth like a pussy, leaning over the boy-who-lived and shagging his throat so deep every thrust smacked his tonsils around like tennis balls. She paused briefly and suddenly Harry’s mouth was filled with liguid! At first he thought she was cumming which was strange because she usually had better control and lasted much longer, but it was too hot and less viscous than sperm.

It was then that he realized the futa witch was pissing in his mouth and down his throat, Harry made a reluctant glurk noise and began swallowing desperately knowing Tonks while unlikely to kill him even if he spilled any of her amber fluid would most definitely make him wish he was dead if he upchucked piss on her Amazonian body.

He swallowed rapidly drinking the golden liquid like a man dying of thirst He actually succeeded for the most part in swallowing most of it but her piss-stream was just too strong for his throat muscles and some of it spilled out and down his chin, thankfully only dripping onto the tiles below for him to lick up later.

Tonks sighed in relief “Damn I needed that” she muttered to herself but in a ‘so, so’ voice so Harry could hear her as she shook the last beads of piss from her cockhead into her toilet’s open mouth.

Harry made a show of licking his lips and cleaning up the previously spilt drops like he had been trained to do.

“Did you swallow it all?” She asked teasingly “open your mouth let’s see?” she ordered in prim teacher’s tone of voice. Harry dutifully opened his mouth as commanded, “a little wider” he obeyed, “just a little wider” She said teasingly, and Harry obeyed. “Now as wide as you can” Harry stretched his jaws painfully open, as wide as they would go.

“Perfect” Tonks added an extra six inches onto her cocks length and expanded the girth by two whole inches, Harry’s eyes widen comically as understanding dawns, before he can protest he finds himself taking an eighteen inch long monstercock down his throat.

“Urgh, ooh, your throat feels so tight wrapped around my shaft, ahh yeaaahhh!” Tonks squeals like a pig in heat as she valiantly tries to get Harry to tickle her crotch with his nose, in other words make the sissyboi take her balls deep baby!

An hour later…

Tonks adjusted her robes, to conceal her now slightly reduced but still impressive manhood “thanks for the Shag, bitchboy, that should keep it down for a few more hours” she left the room and Harry who was holding his head over the actual toilet bowl thick creamy white splooge pouring out of his mouth like baby batter was going out of fashion, and rubbing his heavily distended belly with one hand. It felt like she’d cum gallons, she must have used a never-ending cum spell as she hit orgasm.

There was simply too much for it to be natural he glanced down at his poem thankfully she either hadn’t noticed it or didn’t care enough to take it off him, although now there was a boot print pressed firmly in the middle of it, It could have been worse she could have used it to wipe up the piss he spilt.

An arrogant femmine cough draws his attention back to the still open doorway where the love of his life stood framed a dark look crossing her features.

“Da-Daphne” Harry stuttered in surprise spittle and sperm still running down his chin, before remembering far too late that she didn’t like it when he spoke without been spoken to.

Daphne Greengrass was hocking and snorting – she grabbed Harry by his perturbally scruffy hair and yanked his head back roughly, his mouth forced open, she bent down and spat a nasty, thick, yellow-green loogie down his throat. He swallowed reluctantly with a loud gulp, his stomach still heaving from Tonk’s generous high-protein deposit. She watched her slimey snot slide down her former boyfriends gullet and let him go.

“Hello, Harry Pooper!” she finally greets him with the derisive nickname that strap-on anal destroying bitch Parkinson came up with. Other variations included “the boy who shagged”, “The boy who was shagged”, “The boy who lies with dogs”, “Shithead”, “Potty mouth Potter”, and “Pooey Potter.”

“What the fuck do you think you are doing?” she asked in a dangerous tone of voice, while gesturing at the toilet paper he clutched tightly in one hand. Harry was NEVER allowed to use toilet paper, he was always supposed to get every last morsel of shit using only his tongue.

“N-nothing, Mistress” Harry panicked and tried to hide the evidence.

“NOTHING!” Daphne roared, spittle splattering Harry in the face, as she grabbed him painfully by the ear and pulled his face back close to hers “Well I can clearly see something, so it clearly isn’t nothing…unless of course Pooper you are calling ME a liar?” she retorted in a low tone of voice so icy it sent shivers down her slave’s back.

Harry’s already pale face seemed to get even paler as he realized his mistake and figuratively backpedalled furiously “N-no Ma’am, never” he spluttered.

“Good” she released his sore twisted ear letting him fall back down on his bare butt with a wet splat as some more hellhound jizz leaked out, “because I’d like to tell you that as far as I’m concerned you don’t qualify as a man in my book” she snorted derisively, glancing dismissively at his crotch, “not with that two-inch wart you so generously call a cock!” she stated, figuratively crushing his poor shrivelled colourless heart beneath her six inch high, black leather heels. “So you may as well just tell me what that is and maybe I won’t punish your faggot ass as hard as I would otherwise”

“I…it’s a poem” Harry found himself saying haltingly “I-I…I wrote you a poem…” he holds up his toilet tissue poetry for her to see, it wasn’t exactly how he’d pictured himself giving the labour of his love to the love of his life, but he just knew when she read his masterpiece the power of the words would speak for themselves as well as for himself.

Daphne stood there looking down at him impassively for half a minute before smiling cheerfully “Really?” she asks happily as she snatched it from his hands, “how fortunate I always enjoy a good read while taking a dump” she continues pleasantly, while hiking up her skirt with one hand revealing she wasn’t wearing any panties, not that she ever does.
“…a…Dump?” Harry repeats as her words wash over him and the realization dawns that this wasn’t going to do down even remotely like the way he planned and hoped it would.

Daphne wasted no time in squatting over his face. “We had a big feast this afternoon and I haven’t gone to the bathroom all day…ungh…” her asshole popped open to release a wet fart in Harry’s face, prompting him to open his mouth in preparation of his duties, tears stream down his cheeks, not just because of the foul odour.

“…eghh…” Harry fought his gag reflex, he’d rather suck the smegma of a Hippogryff’s cock every day than choke down another shitload, but he couldn’t and wouldn’t disappoint his mistress. Despite all the shit he’d digested over the last month or so Harry swore blind he’d never get used to the smell, much less the taste.

Daphne began to strain, a full day’s worth of constipated shit was trying to make it’s way out of her ladylike little arsehole, “RRRmmmmggghh…ungh…” Harry could see her fuckhole distending as the shitlog pushed and stretched her skin, distorting her perfect ass.

“Ahhhh…” A huge load dropped directly into Harry’s mouth and he pressed his mouth harder against her rapidly dilating shitpipe, and got straight to work chewing and swallowing the first of what was sure to be many loads to come. Daphne was of course right, Daphne was always right, this was looking to be a rather large meal. “Munch, gulp gulp – guh, schlurp,” Harry made obscene noises as he chewed down her fecal treats, “URP –munsh gulp slurp – mlegh, gulp – urk”

“Let’s see… ‘Ode to my Daphne, how I love thee, together we will be, just you and me’ –UNGH – FFLLFLTTHTHTH!! unh…” Another huge load of crap left her arsehole as she begun to read Harry’s poem out loud.

“Mglrmgmgmrgmglmpfugnlmglerp” Harry gagged a bit as the new firm shit shoves some half-chewed shit down his throat, “GULP…guhhh”

“Unh… ‘Entwined in your arms, I give you my heart, enchanted by your charms,’ hee, nice metaphor their Pooper ‘we shall never ever-“ FFARRTTTHHhhh!!! A long, wet fart exploded from her ass and filled Harry’s mouth with gas and wet shit. The gas exploded out of his nose and saturated his oral and sinus cavities. It was a smell he was quite familiar with now and knew he’d never, ever forget, not in a million years.

His thoughts drifted and he remembered with a kind of cold attachment something he’d heard from Hermione about the sense of smell and memory- that they were so closely linked because the particles you smelled actually came into direct contact with part of the brain…he realised that particles of shit were actually coming from her bowels and touching his brain…he was truly hers…not only was she shitting in his mind, essentially, but some of the shit he’d eaten from her bum and the piss he’d drunken from her shaven cunt countless of times had no doubt been absorbed by him and become part of his body, used to grow new cells, used for energy… he and her shit was inextricably enmeshed…he had become her shit.

And the deeply philosophical thought and realization pushed Harry over the edge and caused his 1.9 inches long (when hard) dick to throb and stiffen before splurting barely a teaspoon full of weak watery looking spunk over his mistresses feet.

Daphne too far gone with a shitgasm herself didn’t even notice her slave’s pathetic excuse for an orgasm and carried on forcing her abdominal muscles to push even more foul smelling brown sludge into his mouth.

“Bloody hell” she swore “that smells raunchy!” Daphne chuckled not bothering to even glance down at Harry “Must be pretty ripe down there, okay so where was I… ‘arms…heart…yeah, yeah…charms, ect…oh right, ‘enchanted by your charms, we chall never ever part’… “ Daphne paused long enough to squeeze out a long shitrope down Harry’s gullet. “Gulp gulp munch chew slurp gulp gulp gulp,” Harry struggled to get it all down, and not let a single morsel go to waste.

“You look into my eyes and I know you love me’,” Daphne continued reading, “ ‘Beneath the starry skies, together we shall be’…Ungh…UNGH…” Daphne strained hard, feeling the main bulk of her movement coming…with a vengeance! Everything up until now…that had been an appetizer.
“URRRGNNGHHHHAGGHHHHHH! Merlin’s saggy ballsack that was a hard one! Big as a Giant’s left nut! I must need some more fiber in my diet, don’t you think Harry Pooper? What am I saying boys don’t think” she laughed at her own joke while Harry struggled not to choke to death on his mistresses gargantuan shitloads.

“Munch gulp gulp chew much gulp slurp mgup chewchewchew gulp,” Harry did his best to chew the incredible log into something marginally manageable to swallow, but knew he had better make room for the rest and did his best to choke it down.

“Mmglrch…GULP!” In several long, huge protacted swallows, Harry swallowed the entire turd, visibly bulging his throat each time. The large lump each time seemed like it was going to get stuck there or revolt and reverse course. Amazing even himself though, he downed the entire gigantic turd fed to him by his beloved.

“Okay, where was I again…? Oh yeah… ‘starry skies’ blah blah blah blah…,” Daphne absent-mindedly let loose another foul, wet fart into her former boyfriends shit-stained mouth, “…okay, uh… ‘Some day when we are married, and you become my wife; across love’s river we’ll be ferried, to live a happy…’ Hey Shithead, what’s this last word, it’s got a drop of Lucifer’s jizz on it.”

“LRF!” Harry choked out around the shit log he was currently choking down from Daphnes’s hugely distended arsehole. “LRF? Oh ‘life’! Of course! Ungh! Oh, yeah,” Daphne bent over and braced herself, “FLURRRRRRTHGLTH-GLURPHULLTHHHHHHhhhh- ah, that laxative potion I took must be kicking in…”

Harry’s eyes bulged as he felt the sudden onrush of liquefied shit and began swallowing as fast as he could, occasionally gagging on more solid chunks among the river of feces, “Gulp-gulpgulp Munchgulpchewslurrrrrgulp-gulp gulp gulpurrgh-eh-slurrrgulp-slurrrrrgl…gulpgulpgulp…egh…URP!” Harry burped up a pocket of anal gas so repulsive he couldn’t believe it came from his own stomach, “Ech…engh…”

“Hmmmm…” Dapne sat atop Harry’s face and furrowed her brow as she strained to squeeze any last morsel of fecal matter from her dripping, filthy anus, but all she manged were a couple more wet farts that coated the inside of Harry’s mouth.

Harry accepted the slimy expulsions with a defeated humiliated state of mind, “Oh well, I guess that’s it, I’ll have to try and build up more for next time, that was too easy.” Harry felt like he’d just gained ffive pounds in as many minutes, he couldn’t imagine how Daphne thought the task had been easy…on the other hand that meant he had pleased her, so he was happy to hear this.

“Ugh…wha…,” Harry struggled to talk, his throat sore from swallowing huge lumps of shit, “What did you think of-”

“ACHOO!” Daphne sneezed violently into the toilet pape, blowing holes clear through parts of it, “SSNURRRRPHFTH-gthfnnnthhhh..”

As Harry watched in utter horror, Daphne blew her nose in his masterpiece of love and devotion, filling it with huge gobs of nasal slime and greenish-brown snots dripping with yellow mucus.

“M-Mi-My…!” Harry struggled to articulate his horror and shock, but to no avail.

“Fllthhth” Daphne finished blowing her nose in the now thoroughly soaked wad of toilet paper, “Morganna’s tits! It’s so dusty in here! You really should keep this place cleaner, Pooper! I’ll have to get Gabrielle to bring you us a French maid outfit for you, so you can lick up all the dust in this room,” Daphne’s pussy quivered at the thought of her thoroughly whipped ex-boyfriend turned sissified toilet slave on all fours licking the floor, with a frilly pink feather duster sticking obscenely out of his rear-end.

“My…my…” Harry hadn’t registered a single word Daphne had said, he was staring, fixated, at the lump of snot and toilet paper that was once his supreme expression of love.

“Oh, your poem?” Daphne held it up for Harry to see and slowly and deliberately wiped her incredibly filthy ass crack with it getting a sadistic glee in watching Harry’s eyes follow her actions with horror, his lower lip beginning to quiver.

When her ass was as clean as it could possibly get giving she was wiping it with an already filthy wad of paper, she quickly gabbed Harry’s head and yanked it back, “Well if you wanted it back you should have said something” she tut tuted, clicking her tongue in play-exapseration and shoved the foul pile of shit, snot and sappy love poetry down into Harry’s heavily browned gullet.

“GURP!” Harry’s eyes widened and he started to raise his hands in protest, but caught himself. He began to whimper pathetically. Daphne leaned down and whispered right in Harry’s ear, watching the wad of paper in his mouth intently, “Eat it,” she ordered.

“Rrr!” Harry pleaded with her wordlessly, his eyes straining to catch hers and evoke some modicum of pity, his work of art was not yet beyond saving, a couple of good spells, and you’d never know someone had blown their nose, wiped their arse and shoved the poem into a mouth that had just moments before been wrapped around a bunch of turds.

Daphne in turn slapped him as hard as she could, “EAT IT!” she roared, spittle splattering her former lover in the face again. The force of the blow made him instinctively bite down, rivulets of slimy snot and ass-goop tore through the soggy paper and ran down to the back of his throat, tickling it and triggering his swallowing reflex.

“Rkay! Rkay!” Harry knew better than to displease or disobey his mistress Daphne and began to hesitantly chew the wad of slime, shit and Paper.

“Good, good…” Daphne watched with glee as the snots and mucus she’d filled the wad with squirted out through the paper lumps of bogeys pussing out and dripping down into his mouth, coating his tongue. She caught one wayward snot leaving a slime-trail down his chin and scooped it back up into his mouth to make sure he enjoyed every last tidbit of nastiness she’d prepared for him.

Harry chewed and swallowed repeatedly, destroying a little more of his will and pride with each gulp, not that the love potions and loyalty potions Daphne had at first force fed him and later he had willingly accepted without a care in the world had left him with much of either.
Finally Harry finished and opened his mouth wide for his mistress to witness.

“You really are pathetic,” Daphne comments in disgust before standing up and shoving harry to the floor.

Harry began sobbing uncontrollably, he knew he’d never be able to remember his work of art again, it was lost forever, it was been destroyed by the acids in his stomach, he fould feel his Spunk and shit packed guts churning to digest it.

“You little faggot, crying like a fuckin’ little pansy,” Daphne sneered with sheer, utter contempt. The suffering her former lover was enduring was exquisite, and certainly made up for him cumming all over her new and expensive shoes, but she still had to punish him for cumming without permission.

She turned around and saw Blaise Zabani walking by through the open door. She whistled to get his attention and he walked on over. Theo a hulking brute of a man looked in the bathroom and saw Harry ‘Fucking’ Potter sobbing on the floor and smiled darkly at the bane of Slytherin’s humiliation.

“Blaise, darling, listen” Daphne caressed the big black handsome man’s bare muscled chest sensuously as she informed him of her intentions “This little shit-for-brains disobeyed me, and this room is dirty as hell. When Gabrielle arrives get her to put him in a really short French Maid’s skirt, you know the one that even standing still flashes large amounts of ass and crotch, Give him a steaming hot piss enema” she fondles his balls through the tight leather pants Blaise was wearing “I’m sure you’ve got a nice big load saved up in these babies, shove the feather duster up his arse- make him hold it all in while he licks the room clean, and I mean spotless, from top to bottom” she reached behind and squeezes Blaise’s rock-tight buns with one hand to accent the point. “then I want you to really punish the boy-bitch real good for his insubordination. And when you’re done, he can have his enema for dinner if he hasn’t spilt all of it.”

Harry saw the bulge in Blaise’s pants grow partially due to Daphne’s ministrations, but mostly due to the thought of getting to use and abuse him, and knew he was in for a long hard night, a very long hard night indeed.

“What’s in it for me?” Blaise asks ever the Slytherin, nothing was for free, and although he’d enjoy abusing Scarhead or Shithead as he was now known, it wouldn’t stop him from demanding as much recompense as he could get for the favour.

Daphne looked down at Harry with the nastiest, cruelest, most contemptible sneers on her face before turning back to the bigger, stronger, hung like a hippogriff man she was half draped across.

“I’m afraid I don’t have any Galleons on me at the moment, honey, so why don’t you take my body and screw me hard, for as long as you want until your satisfied” she licked her lips sexily “take me now, right here, fuck me through the wall if you have to, uhh, just make sure that faggot can hear me scream your name as you rape my brains out!”

Blaise smirks and unbuckles his pants revealing an ever-growing well hung manhood, “I thought you’d never ask” he replies cockily.

Harry whimpered pathetically from the floor as he watched his mistress and one true love give herself to another man, one who had him beat in all departments, but especially the most important one, i.e. he had a really big dick.
Sign up to rate and review this story