Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Hinata’s Satasfaction

by Jemexus

Hinata and Naruko futunari, futa, body expansion, body mod, and more.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-02-02 - 2231 words

?Blocked
Hinata’s Satasfaction

Hinata was on the verge of hysterical horniness. Her last dose of Naruko was wearing off, and her thighs ached for her lover’s touch…unimaginable desire set her body on fire, completely obliterating any and all rational thought.

It had been several years since the end of the fourth shinobi war and the summoning of the Juubi, seven years had passed since the ten-tailed monster destroyed the Ninja, and all their achievements, All but the two of them had perished that day, before Naruko managed to seal the Juubi within herself becoming the second jinchuriki of the ten tails like the Sage of the Six Paths before her. She had covered Hinata with her tails shielding her from the destruction that had been wrought.

Naruko had matured from the tomboyish teen to look like a blonde haired twenty year old goddess, while Hinata still looked the same as when she was fifteen, a dark blue haired girl clad in a light blue two piece bikini that barely covered her nipples and left a heck of a lot of bush on show below, this was a result of her tits and ass quadrupling in size giving her an almost impossible ‘hourglass’ figure. Over the years now, they’re never ending ‘dances’ had become the only activity upon the world’s scorched, blackened dead surface.

Hinata got up, slipping slightly in a puddle of juices dripping from her moist and needy pussy around and through her dentle-floss like thong panties, down her thighs and onto the floor below. Every agonizing movement she mad seemed to spark a myriad of sensations running down her spine. Groaning and steadying herself at the doorframe of a blasted open house they’d adopted as their home, she spied the naked form of her golden-yellow haired goddess reclining in a sun chair tanning herself.

Barely she forced the words out “…fuck me…” she said huskly her voice raw with need.
Naruko blinked and slipped her sunglasses down to the end of her nose allowing her to look over them at her pet, and upon seeing her cumdump so wet, she smiled darkly her whisker marked cheeks stretching cutely.

“What?” she asked teasingly “You’ll have to say it cuter than that, my little cumdump!” she prepared herself for the inevitable erection that would manifest itself.

Hinata gasped, her desire almost knocking her off her feet, helped by the slick secretions of pussy juice collecting under her. “Mistress” she moans sensually her tongue lolling out a dollop of drool dripping of it to combine with her other juices below “my little slut cunny needs filling!”

Naruko relaxed, and the massive boner she had been concealing appeared between her legs pointing straight up. Its weight pushing her back down onto the stool. “Filling?” Naruko asks in mock confusion. “Oh, you mean with this gigantic horse cock of mine?” saying this, she placed an arm around it, her cock been to wide to place a hand around.

It was twelve feet long and had a diameter of two and a half feet, truly a monster cock worthy of the jinchuriki of the strongest and biggest of the tailed beasts. The phalis towered above her, softly pulsating as her heart took on the strain. The tip folded out, stretching over six inches wider.

Hinata squealed and embraced her mistresses boner, rubbing her massive breasts against it, taking it in with her tongue and nose, feeling the sheer heat radiating out from it.

“Ooh Mistress! Can you please take your delicious cock…”she let go and stood in front of her mistress, bending over. “…and…” The juices her pussy was producing were been pumped out even faster, as if to prepare her for what was to come, soon her hands resting upon her hips were soaked in it.

She turned her head back to her and continued “…and rape my teeny tiny sopping wet toddler cunt into oblivion!?!”

Naruko smiled. She stood up and easily took the weight of her still growing cock now she had her feet firmly planeted on the ground for purchase. “Well since you begged so nicely, little cumdump...strech open wide!”

Hinata slipped her hands inside herself and forced her pussy lips apart, then she grabbed the lips and pulled them open three feet wide, as far as she could manage. Heat and fluids washed over her hands and tears formed in her eyes as Naruko began to push herself inside, letting Hinata flip her vagina over the tip of her cock.

Hinata’s vagina exploded in ecstacy as Naruko’s penis made conact with her insides. Naruko pushed up so fast that her body’s inertia held her on the spot until Naruko was almost entirely inside. The penis pushed Hinata’s ribcage aside, and stretched her stomachs skin, distending her belly with an enormous horse cock shaped bulge. Then Naruko grabbed her Hinata’s hands and pulled her the last two feet to bottom out in her.

Due to their size differences Hinata now hung on Naruko’s penis like a novelty Hyuga shaped condom.

Hinata screamed and groaned. “Mistress…rape me…rape me…Rape me!!! Ack.. Uhhhgghh…de…destroy my toddler cunt mistress! Fill me more! Deeper.. deeper…harder!!!” She cried in exhilaration, as she felt Naruko push and pull inside of her, twitching every now and again. “Oh fuck! God I wish your horsecock was bigger! Hrughh!!” drool slavereing out of her mouth and dripping down to coat her beach ball sized breasts.

Naruko smirked sinisterly. “Bigger, hmm?” she asked her cumdump.

“MMM–yes, mistress! I wish you could keep stretching my slut stomach forever!” she screamed out in joyful pain as Naruko pumped her again. “Oh FUCK! So good!!”

Naruko leaned forward and stroked Hinata’s throat with her manicured fingernails, as she nuzzled her hair to her chest, she kissed Hinata’s forehead and said “well you know right now I’m still flaccid…” she whispered succulently into her pets ear.

Naruko began to fuck Hinata in earnest. Her cock grew from flaccid to fully erect in nought to oh point six seconds, stretching Hinata’s slutty overused stomach out even further, Hinata was in no fit state to estimate the size of her lovers gargantuan dick but at rough guess it had tripled in length and quadrupled in girth.

Naruko enjoyed her cumdumps screams and shrieks, which only served to turn her on even more. Soon she felt her precum start to ejaculate and she grew even more violent, forcing her cock in and out mercilessly. Soon the first spurts of ten litres started gushing into Hinata. She felt hot semen spread inside her tightly stretched body.

After an hour, semen started to push out her vagina. Sperm pressure increased a hundredfold as a spurt of a hundred litres was dumped inside of her. Naruko was covered as it splashed out of Hinata’s vagina, asshole, covering her from head to foot in her own dick sauce.

The tip was now clearly visible through Hinata’s stomach, the dick slit seemingly nestled directly behind the cumdumps belly button. Sperm pressed out from her mouth, nostrils, ears, nipples, and even her belly button, shooting out and up to fall back onto the skin covering the erupting cock in its hot, tight, sensual embrace.

The pressure of the sperm kept forcing Hinata of her like a rocket, but by pulling back on her hair and hips Naruko managed to keep her cumdump in place. The cock was now fully erect, unable to grow any more much to Hinata’s equal parts relief and disappointment, with each and every vein visibly throbbing with the effort required to pump that much blood that was needed to keep pumping even more spunk. The sperm shooting out of her tip 30 feet above them made a bulge, Hinata’s body barely containing the first spurt of three hundred kilos of semen.

“Oh Fuck Yeah!” Naruko moaned out as she rode out the pleasure of filling her semi-conscious cumdumps body “Ah! Ah! Kami…I love the feel of your slutty little hole stretching over my cock! Believe it!” she gave a V for victory sign with one hand while still holding Hinata on with the other to prevent her falling or more likely been blasted of her cock with the force of the ejaculation.

Hinata’s pale eyes begin to roll to the back of her head, the pleasure making it impossible to even move her appendages. She felt every square millimetre that moved inside her, the thick sperm passing through each and every orifice in her body. It was like being drowned, but without the uncomfortable dying it brought with it.

Thick wads of the stuff coated her skin as she continued to throw up litre after litre, it’s warm slickness filling her nose, ears and mind, even. Her belly began to bulge, the various openings no longer able to expel all the surplus splooge that was been pumped into her as Naruko kept stretching Hinata’s body over her shaft.

Naruko couldn’t stop herself, the feeling was too good, to beautiful to no longer experience. Her hands gripped the blue haired girl, swathes of sperm blasting out of her asshole straight onto Naruko’s chest where it dribbled down over her breasts and onto the massively swollen, three foot diameter cock pulsing between her legs. Letting the girl slide forwards, Naruko bent over to let the spray of cum shower her face, its glorious warmth driving her onwards to set her lips over the geysering orifice. Taking in a few large gulps, she revelled in the slimy liquid, its heat running like lava down her open throat.

Naruko’s cock blasted even more powerfully, and the spray coated her face in even more of the thick, slimy, white splooge. Blinking and smiling, she let the fountain drench her head entirely, turning her head to let the spray cover every square inch of her head and hair. The swathes ran down her body, her eyes closed as she could no longer keep them open without risking the salty liquid coming into her eyes anymore. She sighed as she pulled Hinata’s body closer, letting the stream splatter against her chest once more.

Naruko pulled and set the towering horsecock completely vertical, the sperm soaked girl’s back now pressed firmly into her face. The cumdump that was Hinata was flushed with her fluids as she dumped hectolitres of semon inside her stretched body. The cock spread Hinata’s body so much that her back seemed to be part of Naruko’s cock, the ribs been the only defining difference to the overstretched skin joining to her pale thighs.

The bulge increased, seeming to form a bulge over the cock. It grew, and after another hour, the sac touched the floor. The inner tube of Hinata’s vagina still stretched over Naruko’s peis, and adding the firmer resistance made Naruko drop her cock to a horizontal position. Leaning over Hinata’s body she was able to fuck her normally.

Three hours later…

Naruko looked up at the towering flesh sac, the vagina still stretched over her shaft. She let the legs go and watched in fascination as the pressure pushed her monster cock out of the over-dimensional pussy.

Standing in fifteen inches of sperm, she giggled as the cock was expelled and dragged huge streaks of spunk from the now openly gushing hole. A blast of sperm splattered down from her still erupting tip, landing on Hinata. “Phew!” Breathing heavily, she wiped a bit of splooge from her face.

“Hurk…oh thank you mistress, cough -” Hinata spluttered out past the cum still trickling out from behind her tonsils “need…more…cum.”

“Mmm…that was lovely. That’s takes care of my precum!” she takes of her itty-bitty bikini top and pressed her cock against the fifty foot long sac of semon hinata had become. “You’ve been such a good cumdump, I think you’ve earned a proper gutfucking” she smiled like a fox her whisker marks barely visible through the smears of sperm caked to her cheeks. “You ready?” she asked teasingly.

With that she plunged the gushing penis back into Hinata, moaning in pleasure as she grappled her way up the cumdump. Finally she was able to pull Hinata’s fat ass down over her shaft. With a scream of ecstasy, she began to pull out and push in three feet. Her body began to work up a heavy sweat, mingling with the slick sperm covering her body already.

Hinata felt the pressure increase, the spurts growing more and more powerful until a quarter of an hour later, Naruko lost all control and powerfucked her cock balls deep into her asshole, screaming her mighty orgasm into the skies as she came hard.

The burst expanded hinata’s belly by another twenty feet, dumpin two thousand gallons of sperm in a few short moments. The densely filled body of Hinata began to twitch as her own massive orgasm began to clench Naruko’s penis in its vaginal muscles. Sperm ran down the body, the level of semon rising to Asuka’s breasts already.

Both were soon out cold, the semen covering the pair in a warm, soft layer of security.
Sign up to rate and review this story