Categories > Celebrities > Cheap Trick

sam and colbys night in...

by samandcolbyaremylove

Sam and Colby get comfy for their loooonngg night in. *wink*

Category: Cheap Trick - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-03-20 - 311 words

?Blocked
"Hey. Ready to go?" Colby asks Sam as he adjusts his tie. Sam walked into the bathroom with Colby, clearly not ready to go out. "Can we just stay here? All I want to do right now is lay on the couch watching a movie or something." Colby looked at Sam and ripped off his tie. "I thought you would never ask." Colby then went to put on some comfy clothes and text everyone that he and Sam wouldn't be at the party. When he came back out from his room he had changed from a full suit to just some baggy pajama pants and no shirt. Sam was wearing sweatpants and a baggy sweater and had started the movie "the notebook". "Really dude? Really? The notebook?"
"Come on. I've never seen it and people always tell me I should watch it."
"Fine. Whatever. Move over and let me sit down." Sam sits up to let Colby sit down and then rests his head on Colby's inviting shoulder. Colby's phone vibrates. It was his friend from the party. the message read, "Ohhwwhhee. You two have fun tonight then!!! ;)"
"Dude, look they think we're blowing off the party to blow each other. God, how many times do we have to tell people we aren't gay for each other. We-" He stops talking when he sees Sam's face. They stare into each others eyes. "No. I defiantly don't have feelings for you." Sam said shakily. After a few more tense seconds Colby leans forward and kisses Sam and even though he was expecting it, it caught Sam off guard, but it only took a second to compose himself and start kissing back. Colby started to kiss his neck and that made Sam groan. "You look so hot in nothing but pajama pants."
"I know but I look even hotter in nothing at all."
Sign up to rate and review this story