Categories > Original > Erotica

Chaos

by gunpowderandlead

What if the good girl fell for the villain?

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Published: 2016-04-11 - 2416 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The Author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.

Selena walked through the small door to her apartment with a sigh. An unnerving feeling sank in her stomach while she began to undress. A million thoughts raced in her mind, but she shook them away. She didn't want to think about what he was doing, out there. She wanted to forget it all, but it was not easy.


She huffed to herself as she was fully nude and walked to her shower and turned the right knob. The sound of water rushing had been comforting, a good hot shower had usually fixed her troubles, most of the time. When the water temperature was to her liking, she stepped in and let it cascade down her body. She closed her eyes and reveled the warmth, wishing away her anxiety.


She felt defeated when the feeling had come back and her remedy did not work. The anxiety still settled deep in her stomach. She finished up washing her body, and turned off the shower knob with a grimace. Quickly drying off her body with a towel nearby, she reached for her favorite silk robe. Tingling at the way the black material glided against her soft skin.


Her tired eyes examined herself in the large mirror, frowning as she pulled the elastic band from her hair and her dark chocolate tresses cascade to the middle of her back. When she was done with her grooming, she walked to her bed and lazily sat down. Her fingers reached for the television remote and against her better judgement, she turned it on. She aimlessly flicked through the first couple channels with nothing but reality shows that made her eyes roll.


Her heart suddenly dropped when she reached the news, the sight making her stomach churn. Destruction, destruction everywhere of the town as people screamed and scrambled to the safety. The regular occurrence had been down right awful as the menace tortured the city, while the law enforcement was a loss of what to do except try to fight back.


Her heart sank even further when they showed him, in the middle of it all. Standing there with a look in his eyes Selena knew very well.


"Chaos strikes again,"

"Chaos targets Congress,"


"Fatalities rise as Chaos attacks once more," was all the headlines she had seen many times. It made her shudder to think of him this way and that look on his face. She quickly shut the television off and shook her head. She got off her bed and dashed for the small door that lead to a medium sized balcony. She was grateful the view was of nothing but the moon illuminating everything on the left side while the rest of the scenery was completely dark with the exception of a couple stars in the clear sky.


She took a deep breath and let the cool air dance around her. Her nerves had felt shot each time she went through this routine. Usually it had been tolerable to watch him, but sometimes it was difficult to do so.


"It's almost like I'm a celebrity," a deep voice suddenly spoke and Selena gasped as she realized a dark figure had been standing there calmly leaning on the balcony rail, his back turned to her.


"Luc..." she whispered.


"Sel," he replied, his tone laced with a hint of sarcasm.


"What are you doing here?"


"Oh, just in the neighborhood you know. Thought I'd stop by," he answered amused while Selena shivered at his demeanor.


"You're destroying the city," she spoke carefully while his eyes had turned to look at her.


"I know,"


"People are dying,"


"I know. But it's just what I do," he reasoned simply while she only stared at him. She knew it was futile to try to convince him to be good or do good, the person she once knew to be kind had grown cold. She had watched a shell of him emerge as all emotions and empathy died off. This new person had rather live off destruction, fear, and chaos. The villain so to speak.


"I live for the rush, you know that,"


"Yes I do. Very well," she replied as he flashed a smile and sauntered over to her. His tall 6 foot frame easily towered over her petite 5'4 one. Almost every muscle seem to flex in his arms and chest as he moved. There was a chill in the way he carried himself, it radiated terror.


"Then you know exactly what I'm here for," he whispered as he quickly grabbed her body and pulled her to him. His warm body pressed heavily onto hers and Selena tingled when he forced her into a heavy kiss. His hands squeezed her firm rear and deepened the kiss, leaving her breathless.

When he pulled away he only picked her up with ease and walked back inside her bedroom. He set her down next to the bed and swiftly undid the knot to her robe, pleased to see her nude slender body underneath. Selena blushed as his eyes hungrily stared at her.

"I've been waiting all night for this," he whispered as his hands touched her body, his lips attacking her neck. She whimpered when she felt his teeth bite the soft flesh. His hands had roamed to her breasts, squeezing the perky globes. Her nipples hardened immediately as his mouth captured one in his mouth. He greedily suckled it and the force made her moan involuntarily, unable to deny his roughness turned her on. The proof had been the wetness quickly seeping in between her legs.

He bit the nipple to his delight when she gasped loudly. He shoved her on the bed causing her to fall onto her back. She looked up at him with a dazzle in her eye yet intimidated by his stature. She reached up and pulled him to her, kissing him madly while ripping off the black leather attire of his 'costume.' when he was shirtless he pushed her hands away, letting her know she did not have control of this.


"Power is a wonderful thing Sel," he whispered running a finger along her body. He reached over to the side of the bed and grabbed the silk ribbon to her robe. He lifted it up and grabbed her hands.


"People don't realize just how amazing it can feel. To rule, to be in control," he began to bind her hands and when he finished he hooked the knot onto the curved stem of her headboard. He had then leaned down to kiss different areas of skin while she shivered.


"There's no greater feeling. Especially when it's not for the greater good," he added before biting into her side while she cried out from the teeth grazing her skin.


"I love power and it loves me," he stated before running his tongue down her sex while Selena bit her lip. He massaged her clit teasingly while her hands gripped the sheets, her sex fully wet and waiting. He continued to stroke the bundle of nerves, hands gripping her taut thighs as she became closer to her climax. But just as she reached it, he pulled away leaving her to whimper in disappointment. Lucas only smirked and stared down at her panting form.


"I'm the bad guy. I live to play the villain and destroy things. Yet, I still want you. Still good and pure," he whispered once more and suddenly flipped her over onto her stomach, further twisting the silk binding.


"You know who I am and what I do, yet you still stick around. Why is that Sel?" he questioned while she closed her eyes. Despite his evil and destruction, Selena still remained in his life. Because once upon time they were just two kids who had bonded after both had been bullied. Two kids that came to depend on and take care of each other. Because deep inside Selena still saw that little boy, that soon became a man.


"I think it's because deep down...you have a bad side yourself." he reasoned pulling her rear up so she sat on all fours. "Isn't it?" he asked before opening his palm and swung down to smack the firm cheek as she yelped. The stinging pain made her whimper yet tremble in delight.


"I bring the bad side out of you don't I? I unlock a part of you you never knew," another smack to her ass had her biting her lip and panting heavily. Lucas did not let up for he slid a thick finger inside her dripping hole.


"Tell me, are you a bad girl?" he teased moving his finger slowly in and out her. "Tell me!" he ordered delivering another smack.


"Yes!" she cried out and moaned at the friction of his finger and the spanks on her buttocks that became redder by the second each time he struck her.


"You're a bad girl for me aren't you? You're my little slut aren't you?" he asked demandingly while pumping his finger faster.


"Mmm yes," she breathes heavily while feeling herself get close again. The friction of his spanking against his finger inside her drove her mad. She was on the brink of climax.


"Nuh-uh not yet sugar," he smirked as he pulled his finger out and Selena whined in frustration. Lucas was amused at how much he was driving her crazy. He loved being in control of her mind and body, he also knew she equally loved it as well.


He was fully erect and charged, stripping himself of his pants and boxers. The sight of her tied up and waiting made him want to pound her right then and there. But he was pacing himself and wanting to savor the moment.


Her skin was flushed and hair had begun to stick to her tan skin, but she was beautiful. So innocent yet sub servant to him.


"You're my weakness Selena," he spoke softly his fingers lightly caressing the red skin where his hand had struck previously. He pushed her back further down on the bed so her ass perched proudly in the air. He grabbed his member and teased along her hairless lips focusing on her clitoris.


"The things you do to me," he sighed before he slipped inside her, earning a desperate moan from the small girl. He pulled out and pushed back in with need, growling at the tightness her walls possessed. His hands held her hips as he thrusted slowly at first.


Selena pulled at the binding, needing him badly. He began to move faster and deeper.


"How bad do you want me baby?"


"So bad,"


"Beg me. Beg me to fuck you,"


"Please Lucas, fuck me. I need you please," she pleaded.


"As you wish," he obliged and began to thrust faster, gripping her hips more tightly. Selena thrusted back into him, a string of moans escaping her mouth. When he began to pound into her, she screamed in ecstasy.


Her walls squeezed him so tightly on him, he groaned as his hand tangled itself in her dark tresses and pulled. Selena whimpered at the bittersweet pain but eased into it. He kept at it for a while until he stopped abruptly. He flipped Selena onto her back and resumed his thrusting, spreading her legs far apart while she moaned shamelessly.


His heart raced with every thrust, a hand snaking its way to her throat and squeezing. Selena's breath hitched as she grounded into him, her body on fire. She was close yet again, the feeling accelerating quickly. She couldn't control it as she looked up.


"Please let me cum," she begged.


"Look at me when you cum," he demanded his hand still latched around her throat. When his finger pinched her nipple, that was all it took for her to go over the edge.


"Lucas," she sobbed out, tears streaming down her face at the intensity of her shattering orgasm, finally getting a release.


"Fuck Selena!" he cried out as her walls clenched his dick, also sending him over the edge. Selena panted and squirmed underneath, coming down from her high. When it passed she whimpered at how sensitive her sex was while Lucas thrust madly inside her still.


When they both finished, he collapsed on top of her while she tried to catch her breath. She was in a mega haze as he collected himself and stared down at her. He touched her tear stained cheek and kissed her deeply before pulling away and undoing her binds. Her hands fell free and Selena rubbed her sore wrists, but looked at him longingly.


Lucas kissed from her jawline to her neck gently.



"Lucas?"


"Yes Sel?"



"Lay with me please?" she whispered. He gave her a kind smile before nodding and laying to her side, pulling her to him. The warmth of his muscular body made her feel content and safe, even if he was a destroyer.

He was all she ever knew and she didn't know how to let go...she didn't want to let go.

"I need you," he whispered into her ear and she only responded by touching his face and staring into his dark eyes, silently agreeing.

Her hand nimbly ran through his very short black hair, her eyes beginning to droop.

"Sweet dreams Sel," was all she heard before she drifted off to sleep.


The sun bore into her open window causing her eyes to squint by the bright light. Selena groaned and shielded them with her hand until they adjusted. She yawned as she reached for her side.


"Lucas?" she called out looking around but only silence answered her. She frowned as he had been long gone, not that it was unusual.



She sighed and made to get up from the bed, but her eyes spotted something next to her. Her nimble hands reached out to the object and studied it. She gave a small laugh and couldn't help but smile at the black rose.


She sighed once more as she walked to the balcony, far in the distance she could see black smoke followed by police lights. He was out there causing destruction and mayhem, something she had accepted a long time ago. She smiled once more at the rose and looked outwards.


He would be back...and she would be waiting.

Sign up to rate and review this story