Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Dangerous Desires

by VioletS

“Silvie, can we cut the shit, please? I know why you refuse to keep seeing me; I just want to hear you say it.” Gerard says stepping in close.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-05-01 - 1477 words

?Blocked
Just a smut scene that came to mind, first time sharing something like this, don't judge me too harshly. Possibly want to make it into a story, but only if it goes over well. Don't own MCR, this is just an fiction story. Enjoy ;)

He had my knees pinned to the couch, my skirt bunched up around my waist, with my back arched as far as my body would allow. His hand was around my throat as he fucked me roughly. His cock was pounding my soaking wet pussy as I came continuously, begging him not to stop. His breathing started to become erratic; he started to moan as he fucked me harder. "Silvie...Silvie...”


"Silvie," His voice pulled me out of my fantasy.

"Hm," I looked at him trying to ignore the flush that was creeping up my skin.

"Did you hear me?" He asked.

"No, I'm sorry I-I was a bit distracted." I said embarrassed.

He sighed exasperated. "I said that Lindsay and I are still having issues. I tried all the exercises that you've told me to try and nothing is helping." His hazel eyes looked into my blue ones for answers. Gerard and his wife Lindsay; the subject of every session for the last 9 months. She was pulling away and he could feel it Truth be told, he was feeling the same way, but he wanted to make it work for the sake of his daughter.

"Well, it sounds like now may be a time for you two to consider trying couples counseling. It seems as though there may be deeper issues that are being left unresolved." I said softly. "I'd be more than happy to refer you to one."

"Wait what? What do you mean? Why?" He demanded.

"Our relationship has become unprofessional, and if I continued seeing you it would be against my code of ethics." I said.

"Unprofessional? How," He demanded again.

"I'll have Lacy at the front desk give you a list of some really good doctors that I think you'll thrive with." I said getting up.

"Silvie, Silvie wait," Gerard said grabbing my arm. "What is this really about?" His eyes searched mine looking for the answer.

"Gerard, if you have any further questions you can call Dr. Roberts and she would be more than happy to discuss things with you." I said sadly.

He sighed running his fingers through his raven colored hair. "Can we at least meet for coffee and you tell me there?" I shook my head.

"Let's not make this any harder Gerard, please." I said softly as I opened the door to my office. He opened his mouth to say something, but I shook my head signaling that there was nothing he could say to change my mind.

*

I was soaking in the bathtub finishing off a bottle of wine, playing this afternoon in my head over and over again. Had I done the right thing? Maybe I was blowing things out of proportion. He's married! Granted his marriage is on the rocks, but he's a married man!

But, he’s so sexy. My thoughts purred.

Those gorgeous hazel-green eyes, all his facial expressions; all of them made me melt in my skin. The way he talks about things so passionately, I sighed deeply, closed my eyes, and put my head back. I soaked letting my mind wander, Gerard flooding my thought. A knock on the front door interrupts my thoughts bringing me back to my current reality. I sigh in annoyance and drain the tub, toweling myself off, before slipping into a pair of panties and my night robe. The person continues knocking persistently.

“Just a minute,” I snap, brushing my dark tresses into a messy ponytail before heading to the front door. I’m surprised and embarrassed to see Gerard standing on my front step.

“Don’t close the door,” He says quickly.

“What are you doing here? How did you find out where I lived?” I demanded crossing my arms defensively. “Gerard, you can’t be here, it’s unethical.”

“Silvie, can we cut the shit, please? I know why you refuse to keep seeing me; I just want to hear you say it.” Gerard says stepping in close.

“Gerard, you need to leave, I could lose my job if anyone found out about this.” I say knowing everything that was coming out of my mouth was complete bullshit. He does too, and before I could protest again, his mouth was devouring mine. His body invading my space as he invited himself in his hands tangle in my hair, sealing our mouths together. I cave, melting against him desire flooding me. He pulls away, his lips barely against mine, his breath hot on my lips.

“Say it, just once.” My stomach knots, my whole body lighting up like New York City, just off his words. The sound just as delicious as every note he sings. His eye burning into mine with such intensity, and hunger. Gerard wanted me just as much as I wanted him.

“I want you. But we need to talk about this first.” I whisper hoarsely, trying to pull my scrambling brain together. My whole body was screaming to give in entirely, but my head was telling to think things through.

“Why,” He asks pinning me against the wall. “We’ve said everything we needed to say. I don’t want to wait anymore.” He growls running his lips along my neck. “But if you really want to wait until we talk this through. I’ll respect it.” He places soft deliberate kisses along my neck. Each one lighting my skin on fire, the trail growing hotter the closer he got to my mouth. I attacked his lips, letting myself have him. Gerard groans in response grinding himself into me as our tongues fight for dominance. His hands groped and explored me, tearing my robe open finding my breasts. I pull his leather jacket off, before peeling him out of his shirt.

He picked me up, and we make our way back to my bedroom, exchanging feverish kisses the entire way. He tosses me onto my bed and is in front of my grabbing my hips, burying his face in between my legs inhaling me. I flush with embarrassment, as he groans and tells me how divine I smell. A hot desire uncurls in the pit of my stomach.

Gerard’s fingers curl inside my panties sliding them down my legs, before spreading them, his hot tongue licking my thighs, I groan in frustration. He chuckles before sliding his tongue along my wet slit, slipping in between my lips to tongue my clit. I let out a deep moan as his mouth devours me. My hands tangle in his jet-black hair, pulling as I beg and plead for more. My thighs trembled as his licked and teased me.

“G-Gerard…..please!” I manage to moan, writhing as he holds my hips, continuing his torturous assault on my clit with his lips and tongue. I pull his hair harder, eliciting a groan from him that made me come undone. I cry out as my orgasm crashes through my body, my toes curling, and my back arching off the bed slightly as he drinks me. He stands undoing his jeans pushing his boxers revealing his hard cock.

I sit up to return the favour, but he pushes me back before smoothly sliding in between my trembling thighs, thrusting himself inside me. He moans in my ear as he sinks himself inside me completely. He starts to move slowly, deliberately. Gradually picking up the pace, I moan with every thrust, waves of pleasure pulsing throughout me.

“Oh Sugar, you’re so tight.” He growled biting my neck sharply as he pounds away at me. My whole body reacts to this words and I whimper and whine from under him, my hips meeting his with every thrust. He groans as he begins to pick up pace, wrapping his arms around my body holding me tightly against him as he filled me over and over.

“Gerard!” I cry out loudly my nails raking down his back, the sounds of our moans colliding together as we raced towards our orgasms.

“Cum for me Silvie,” He purrs his voice dripping with sex. My body shakes as my orgasm tears through me, an incoherent version of his name leaving my lips in a scream of ecstasy. He thrust hard and deep before coming with a loud groan. He rides out our orgasms before collapsing next to me, panting and sweaty. My body trembled softly, my bones feeling as if they were the consistency of gelatin. It was silent between us for what seemed like an eternity, both of us thinking the same thing.

What the hell, just happened?



Rate and review, just don't be a jerk.
Sign up to rate and review this story