Categories > Original > Romance

Septiplier Oneshots

by Hannah394

Warning- This will include graphic sexual content and foul language. These shot with mostly consist of smut, but if I'm in the mood, I can try for fluff. Most will be Dom Mark and Sub Jack. Ther...

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2016-06-07 - Updated: 2016-06-08 - 783 words

?Blocked
The Machine




Mark grinned. Ah, he loved that sound. The sound of whimpering and the low buzz of the machine. The sight he is seeing is a truly... Delicious one. His prized boyfriend, Jack.

Mark adored how his expression changes with the movements of the machine, how flushed his cheeks are.

Mark could tell Jack was trembling, his body shinning with sweat. 'How long had he been like this', Mark wondered. He hadn't been keeping track of the time. Mark moved and gently caressed Jack's cheek. Jack whimpered, pressing his cheek to Mark's hand. Jack would have reached for Mark, if not for the fact that his arms were tightly bound to the headboard. His ankles were each handcuffed, far apart, to the posts at the end of the bed.

They had been out on a double date with Felix and Cry, having a nice time, when Jack decided he wanted to watch Mark squirm. He had placed his hand on Mark's inner thigh and started stroking, slowly getting higher. Mark had given Jack a warning look, which Jack ignored. He moved his hand and started rubbing the bulge in Mark's pants, making in larger, doing a good job at being subtle. Mark had to hold back groans. When they got back to the apartment, Mark had immediately dragged Jack into the bedroom, tossed him onto the bed, tied him up, and gagged him. He then placed the machine where it currently was and turned it to the middle setting.

The machine was a small metal box with a retractable, metal pole on the side. At the end of the pole was a clip that you could use to attach things to. Mark had grabbed a vibrating dildo, turned it to the highest setting, attached it to the machine, and started it. He had since been sitting and watch as Jack's discomfort grew. He had noticed that Jack was getting close, much too quickly, so he had added a little something to further his own pleasure and increase Jack's discomfort.

"Well, Jack, think you've learned your lesson?" Mark asked. Jack would've answered if he didn't have a gag tightly tied around his head. Jack whined in response and looked at Mark with watery eyes. Mark chuckled and walked to the end of the bed, feeling Jack's gaze follow his movements.

"I expect you to answer me, Jack" Mark stated and turned the machine to the highest setting. Jack let out a muffled scream, his body twitching and he let out a small sob. Jack squirmed in discomfort and tried to speak. Mark decided to be nice and remove the gag. "What was that?" Mark asked, trying to hold back a smirk. "L-Let me...Ah!...l-let m-me c-cum!" Jack panted. Mark laughed and stroked up and down Jack's cock, making it twitch. Jack let out a frustrated moan that formed into a broken cry as he felt an orgasm build up in his abdomen, unable to escape due to the rick around his cock.

"Why are we here?" Mark asked, going to sit next to Jack. "B-because I've b-been b-bad." Jack moaned, trembling. "What will you never do again?" Mark smirked, leaning down and grasping Jack's penis and beginning to pump. Jack groaned and began thrusting into Mark's hand. "I'll n-never t-tease you in p-public or in front of f-friends a-a-again..." Jack whined in frustration as Mark started messing with the ring, teasing him with it. Mark waited until he knew Jack was close, pulled the ring off, and stepped back to enjoy the show.

Jack's eyes widened as he felt his toes curl and his fist ball up, pulling at the restraints. He arched his back and hip fully of the bed, squeezed his eyes shut, threw his head back, and let out a broken scream of complete, agonizing, pleasurable, pain as his orgasm pounded him heavily, spattering his chest with cum and causing some to drip onto the bed. His scream turned into whimpers as he lost control of his body, his hips violently trembling in the air, his body convulsing.

Suddenly, he went still. His hips fell back to the bed, his body went limp, his head fell to the side, and his eyes glazed over. Mark chuckled as he untied his lover and carried his unconscious body to the bathroom. After he had scrubbed Jack clean, he laid him on the couch and changed the sheets and then changed into his PJs. Mark picked up Jack's limp body and laid him in the bed, covering him up. Mark crawled into bed next to Jack and spooned him. He fell asleep know that the next day, Jack would get him revenge.
Sign up to rate and review this story