Categories > Books > Harry Potter

The Male Veela

by Deluxe115

The first male Veela in centuries.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2016-07-24 - 724 words

?Blocked
Harry Potter gasped as pain surged through him once more. He shuddered and collapsed gripping an armrest in the Gryffindor common room to stop him from hitting the floor. He stumbled out of the common room and sprinted down to the lake side where he let out a loud scream of pain. His skin glowed orange-yellow, seemingly burning, before it erupted. His hands and head burst into light, the light pouring out of him and filling the sky

-TMV-

In The last Veela city, the French Alps.

"He is here mistress" A unbelievably beautiful woman with waist length brown hair knelt before her queen, her eyes glittering excitedly.

"I know - I sensed it too." A regal looking beauty said in a silky smooth voice "The first male Veela since our race began. The wait is over. The prophecy commences."

-TMV-

Harry fell to his knees gasping. He sat there for a few minutes before he started his walk back up to the castle.

As he walked back to the gryffindor common room he noticed an uncomfortable amount of people staring at him with lust-filled eyes. He was torn from his thoughts, however, when a beautiful French TriWizard champion grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into an empty classroom.

"Fleur wha-?" Harry started but was interrupted when the blonde bombshell grabbed his shoulders and kissed him passionately. The kiss lasted for a good minute before Fleur broke it.

"Mon King." She gasped bowing before him "I beg ov you, let me be your first slave."

Harry stood there dumbfounded. "Explain?" Harry said uncertainly

"Of course master." Fleur nodded frantically "You are zee first male Veela zis world 'as ever seen. Your power eez unparalleled. You need a race of sex slaves to keep your power levels from diminishing. That is the purpose of the Veela women. We are born to serve you in any way you wish. You are our King."

Harry stood there, his mouth agape as he took in this new information. "Just Veela?" Harry asked greedily.

"Non, master. Veela are naturally your slaves. But any human will become your slave eef your seed eez deposited eento zere mouth, pussy and ass." Fleur said her head bowed down. "You have zee same pheromones as female Veela, meaning you can attract women in zee way we attract men. Your body will 'ave become more defined and your penis will have doubled in size." Fleur finished licking her lips.

Harry ripped his pants down and noticed she was right. His previously 6 inch cock was now a foot long at 12 inches. Harry quickly got an idea.

"Bitch, suck my cock." Harry experimented curiously.

Immediately, Fleur lunged forward and engulfed the head of his penis. She expertly applied suction just around the head before lowering her mouth further down his shaft. Harry soon hit the back of her throat but forced the other 7 inches down her throat anyway. She started making choking noises but fucked her own face on her masters cock nonetheless, feeling it slide in and out of her throat. There was a visible bulge in Fleurs neck where the monster cock was pounding into her throat. This continued for about ten minutes until Harry exploded down her throat.

Fleur gasped as Harry pulled out. A long string of Her saliva mixed with his cum connected the tip of his engorged prick to her lower lip. Her DD tits heaved as she got her breath back.

Harry however, was impatient.

He threw her to the floor and lifted her skirt up exposing her perfectly sculpted ass. Harry licked his lips before he snapped her panties and jammed his dick into her sopping wet pussy. He groaned at the unbelievable tightness of the Veela's cunt as he slowly pulled out and violently stabbed back in. He sawed in and out of her, his hands on her hips.

Fleur screamed as her pussy was assaulted, but ignored the burning pain and focuses on the pleasure of her master hammering her.

"OUI MON MASTER!" Fleur screamed

"I'm gonna get you pregnant!" Harry spat gripping her ponytail as he continued to buck in and out of her.

"OUI!" Fleur shouted " LET OUR CHILD GROW UP ADDEECTED TO YOUR COCK, TO YOUR CUM!"

Harry let out a primal roar as he filled her up with his sperm.
Sign up to rate and review this story