Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam Wing

Relena's Request

by Topaz_Kat

Relena makes a discovery, then demands proof. Warning, I wrote this about 5 years ago, so you might have seen it around before.

Category: Gundam Wing - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Duo, Heero, Relena - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 3791 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Relena's Request
Author: Topaz Kat
Warnings: Sex
Pairings: 2x1
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing. And I promise to return the characters mostly unharmed.


Heero woke up late on the lazy Saturday morning and lifted his head up off the pillow to try and look outside the window. When he didn't get very far, he looked up and discovered that he was still in the arm-length cuffs attached to the headboard. Quatre had sent them a while ago and Duo never got tired of using them since they trapped the entire forearm which was easily used to keep him in control. He heard Duo snoring gently and gave him a glare, followed by a swift kick to his lover's butt.

"Hey," Duo turned and gave him an annoyed look, only to be caught in the gaze of his koi's pissy glare. "That hurt."

"My ass hurts worse and you left me chained up again! Get the keys and get me out of this."

"Why don't you just break them apart?" Duo taunted, it was way too early to be up on a Saturday.

"Duo, you know my elbow's have been crushed one too many times and that they don't work that well anymore. Come on koi, please? I need to be released."

"I like it when you beg. Give me one good reason," he taunted as he produced the keys.

"Um," Heero flushed. "I need to take a leak?" Duo didn't want to chance it and let Heero go from the cuffs. Heero got out of bed and stretched, showing off his lean form and distilling Duo's anger at having been tricked. "Thank you Duo, I have to guard Relena today again and she wants me there early. I'm not sure if it's to get me aquatinted with the security of if it's to annoy me."

Duo raised an eyebrow and walked over to his lover. "I thought you told the queen that she's not allowed to use you anymore? 'Too much temptation', isn't that what you said?"

"Duo, she trusts me, why I don't know, and she swears this is the last time."

"Then this would be the fifth 'last time' wouldn't it? What sort of function is it?"

"Speaking engagement followed by dinner. I don't like this anymore than you do Duo, but I can't do anything about it."

"Can't she use Trowa or Quatre or Wufei?"

"Duo, Trowa and Quatre haven't seen each other in three months solid, and you want to separate them longer? Quatre would zero out on you and you know it. And you know as well as I that Wufei would help anyone who wanted to attack her do so. She wouldn't die, but she'd be hurt, they hate each other."

"What about Sally?"

"You _don't_ send a pregnant woman to guard a target for assassination Duo."

"She's preggers? Go Wufei!"

"Duo," Heero sighed. "I promise you that this will be the last time. I'll tell Relena that she needs a different guard, and this time, she won't ignore it."

Duo hugged him gently, caressing his face and kissing his shoulders. "All right. But this _is_ it."




"Heero! Over here!" Relena called excitedly and waved her arms about. She smiled widely at him and was now very happy with his presence. "This is Emil Jackson, he's head of security; and that's Thomas Barrington, he's the local chief of police. Gentlemen, this is my bodyguard, Heero Yuy."

Aging had given all the pilots and the Prime Minister wisdom, but Relena still tried to act as if she owned Heero. She wasn't as naive about being a fair ruler, and she was very capable of handling just about any situation. However, she still hadn't let go of Heero, and he hoped that would end very soon.

"So how have things been with you?" she asked, her arm encircling his own as they walked away from the others.

"Fine. Busy."

"How are Wufei and Sally doing? I heard that they have a child on the way."

"Last I knew, everything was fine on that end."

"What about Quatre and Trowa, have they found girlfriends yet?"

"Relena, Quatre and Trowa have been together since the middle of the war."

She blinked several times, registering what had been said. "You mean as in lovers? I had no idea; I've been so busy lately. Which brings me to something I want to talk to you about."

Oh boy, here it comes.

"I think it's time for us to move our relationship along to the next level. So I would love it if you came with me to a gallery tomorrow for a new exhibit."

"I can't."

"You always say that, why?"

"Because I have plans."

"Heero, you are the most unsociable creature I know. Cleaning your guns out does not constitute as busy. What are your plans?"

"A date, thank you," he wasn't lying actually; Sundays, he and Duo would go out to the movies and dinner.

"A date? How long has this been going on?" Heero was surprised to see that she wasn't angry with him at all. In fact, she seemed thrilled at the news. "Do I know her at all?"

"Yes," he acknowledged, feeling a little guilty for not correcting her on Duo's gender.
"Does she work with The Preventers?'

"Yes."

"Is it Carol?"

"No."

"May-Lin?"

"No." They went through several more before Relena asked if he was dating Lady Une.

"No! It's Duo," he almost shouted in disgust.

Relena slowly sat down, she looked as if she had just been broken. He was worried now, as much as he didn't like the woman, he did respect her. Heero didn't get it, she seemed thrilled at the idea that he had a girlfriend before. "Relena?" he ventured.

"How long?" was the soft question.

"Since the middle of the war."

"And you neglected to tell me this because?"

"I didn't really think it was any of your business."

"Well you were wrong!" she shouted at him. Heero couldn't help but recoil, he was not used to her actually shouting at him. "I've been trying to hook you up with _someone_ for the last several years, why the hell do you think I've been dragging you to all those functions I know you hate. It would have been nice to know that I didn't need to worry about you! It would have been nice to congratulate you and Duo."

"I take it this bothers you."

"Yes, it does. I want you to be happy and here I've been busting my ass trying to get you to go out and you've been with someone for a decent length of time. I mean, what the hell did you think I was doing? Trying to date you?"

"That would explain some things," Heero mused quietly to himself. "I'm sorry Relena, I didn't realize this would upset you that much."

A strange, Dorothy-like expression came across the young woman's face. "You'll just have to make it up to me then, won't you?"

"Huh?"

"You have to do something for me in retribution."

"I am not going out on a date with you," he said firmly. Duo would skin me alive.

"No you're not."

"Good. So long as we have that straight."

Relena smirked and looked at Heero through the corners of her eyes. "I want it on tape."

Heero stopped and stared, trying to see where the demon had possessed Relena and how he could get it out of her before he agreed to something he knew he shouldn't. "What's that?"

"I want proof. I want an 'interaction' as it were, of you and Duo. Together. On tape."

Heero gulped. "You can't be serious Relena."

"Oh I am Heero. I want to make sure that Duo is good enough for you. Call it a strange desire to make sure that things worked out all right between you two. Besides, Duo is very attractive, and I wouldn't mind seeing him getting screwed."

"All right. I'll get it for you," he turned to get into position for the evening, before turning back around. "You need to stop hanging around Dorothy." Relena simply smiled.



Heero got home late that night, he needed to stop at an electronics store to get a digital camcorder and a tape. He was trying to figure out not only how to set up the camera, but convince his koi to do it with the lights on; and explain why he wanted to be on top for the first time (judging by his conversation with Relena, she expected him to be the seme). And he had to try and do all this without raising Duo's suspicion. He had a feeling that he wouldn't be able to pull this off.

He opened the door to their flat, looking very tired and saw the angry look melt from Duo's face into one of concern. Heero always came home from these functions looking like death warmed over and it always went straight to Duo's heart at realizing how much he was needed by his lover. Duo took the chance to really shine through in his ability to take care of his koi.

Duo quickly rid Heero of his fancy clothes and started running a tub full of hot water. He gave Heero a kiss on his cheek and went to go get him some warm milk. Heero hated the way it tasted, but if he was having a bad day, it would help him relax; and judging by his face, today had been a real whopper. Heero didn't drink alcohol, he didn't like the way that it slowed his reaction times and gave him a headache.

Duo came back with a mug of warm milk for Heero and a glass of dry white wine for himself. He handed him the mug and quickly stripped off his clothes and climbed into the tub behind his lover. Duo kissed Heero's shoulders where they met in his back; right over the tattoo of Heero's gun and a yellow rose crossing each other in an "X" design, what really brought it out were the white wings surrounding it. Heero and him had gotten tatoos as a mark of their vows on their wedding night. Duo's was on his upper right bicep: a scythe and lily crossed in a similar fashion, surrounded by the black demonic wings of Deathscythe Hell.

"Bad day?" Duo asked, knowing the answer, but opening up the floor so Heero could vent his frustration and annoyance.

"The guy who was head of security barely lived."

"Huh?"

"No guards were anywhere, not even at the doors. There was no one on the roof at all. He tried to get out of it by saying everyone loved her so no one would try to hurt her."

Duo giggled, "Did you tell him that the guards were there to remind _you_ not to kill her."

"No. On that note, she says she won't be bothering me anymore."

"How'd you manage that?" Duo had started to massage Heero's shoulders, neck and back.

"Mmm... I told her about us."

"You mean she didn't know? That would explain some things."

"Yeah well, she's never seen us together and she's busy often enough to not keep up with things that are happening amongst us. The only bad part was that she's mad at me for not telling her."

"She'll get over it."

"Yeah, I just need to do something for her."

"You are not going on a date with her." Duo dug into a knot in his back.

"Ouch. Yeah, that's what I told her. Do that again?" Heero leaned back into his lovers' powerful hands and inhaled sharply followed by a sigh when Duo started to kneed out the really tense spots.

"What do you have to do?" Duo asked, watching Heero's eyes in the mirror. He had learned a long time ago that when Heero was about to lie, even slightly, that his eyelids fluttered three times exactly. Which is just what they did at that moment.

"Nothing in particular."

"You're lying."

"I'm going to figure out how you know that one of these days."

"Heero," Duo dug in a little harder than necessary. "What do you need to do?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now, I'm too tired."

Duo didn't press the issue, although he was really annoyed that Heero was keeping something from him. He had a feeling that Heero was afraid he would react badly, which he never had before and wasn't about to start doing so now. He did have to admit that for once he had a decent reason for swatting Heero though, instead of having to make one up. Unfortuneately, it also made him wonder if Heero wasn't feeling comfortable enough in their relationship to trust him with his problems.

They lounged in the tub for another thirty minutes or so, washing each other's hair and simply being quiet and content. When Heero finished the last of his milk, he got out of the tub and went to go get ready for bed. He set up the camera, hiding it sufficiently while allowing that everything would be seen, and prepared to ask Duo to let him be on top. He needed to brush his teeth first.

When he came back out of the bathroom, missing the chance to talk to Duo, he discovered that the bedroom lights were out while the room was still amazingly bright. He had no idea how Duo had managed to light the numerous candles, but he did have to admit that he had dawdled a bit while brushing his teeth. The atmosphere was wonderful, the camera would be able to pick up everything.

"Heero," he turned to the voice and saw Duo was in a pair of black leather pants that were only held up by the lacings up the sides. It was the only thing he had on and he really liked it. "We need to talk."

Heero could only nod his head. Normally, Duo just skipped preliminaries and started to spank him with his hand, but the confession this time was wonderful. Furthermore, since he hadn't pressed the "record" button on the camera, he didn't need to worry about Relena seeing this. "I guess we do."

Duo pulled out the old-fashioned wooden hairbrush that normally went through his hair, it wouldn't be the first time he used on Heero's backside. Duo gave his lover a cross look and went over to sit on the bed near Heero and motioned him to come over. Heero knelt between Duo's legs, his head resting on his koi's thigh, waiting patiently for the mini-lecture to begin.

"You've been a bad boy Hee-chan, you lied to me," Duo said simply, running his fingers through Heero's hair. "And bad boys who lie need to be punished, don't they?"

"Yes."

"Why is that?"

"So they'll be good, and feel better, and be forgiven."

"You're very bright Heero," Duo had on a feral grin. "But this will make you behave better I think. Now get across my lap koi."

Heero frowned to himself. He hated this position. It just made the pain worse because you were bent over something exposing more taught skin. He lay across Duo's thighs and buried his head in his hands, waiting for the hairbrush to fall.

The first set of spanks was light and quick, barely stinging at all, which was a very bad sign. Duo had a way applying pain so that it grew an exponential power. If these swats were more arousing than painful, than there was a good chance that he'd lose his hard-on before too long. There was always a good side to the whole experience, Duo would reach under him while he laid the hairbrush on him, and grab ahold of his sex to prevent him from bucking. This ended up stroking him into pained-pleasure euphoria.

He began to whimper from the pain before too long. He did enjoy it, but he supposed that he created that way. A pain slut, Dr. J had called him that once; Duo never did. Duo normally never went so far as to bring him to actual tears, but he wondered if that was what his koi was trying to do since the pain in his heated backside was really beginning to hurt.

After several minutes more, Duo finally put down the hairbrush. But before he let Heero up, he put on the one thing that drove his lover absolutely crazy. The cockring attached with a click, followed by a low groan from Heero. He tried to move about in a way that would get it to unhook, which only earned him a hard smack on his tender backside.

Duo then laid him down on the bed and began to kiss Heero to the point where his pleasure censor went into temporary over-kill. Duo would often start at the hollow of his throat and work his way down to Heero's sex, hitting each and every one of Heero multiple scars. Oddly enough, they acted as visible g-spots on his body. Right now, Duo was busy sucking and chewing on the hollow of Heero's throat to the point where the perfect soldier was becoming close to delirious.
When he got to the scar on Heero's side, the one from a stab wound he got while training, Heero would contort his body in such a manner that he both pull away and lean into Duo's questing lips. Eventually, they worked into a position so that Heero was able to take Duo's cock into his mouth. His lover half screamed when the piercing his tongue scrapped along the bottom underside of his sex.

Heero sucked on Duo, enjoying his taste and everything he could do to him to bring him to climax. He would pull his head back and let the piercing in his tongue tease the head while he massaged Duo's balls. Doing this would make Duo moan with pleasure and temporarily forget who he was and who he was with. Then, little nips and bites would go along the flesh, a trademark of Heero's, would bring him back the conscious awarement of his koi.

Heero felt Duo's fingers in his hair tighten and twist as he continued to lightly scrap his teeth on his lover's sex. Duo started thrusting into Heero's mouth repeatedly, sometimes coming very close to choking his beloved. Thankfully, Heero had enough control over his own body that he wouldn't get hurt in the process of driving Duo up the wall. When Heero felt Duo begin to shudder, getting too close to release, he pulled back cruelly, deciding that if Duo was going to cum, he'd rather it were in him.

Duo growled angrily at Heero's little giggles, and quickly turned his taunting lover over onto his stomach. he started by placing his fingers in Heero's mouth so that he would get them wet enough to stretch him later. Duo continued the play by kissing Heero's shoulders gently and licking at the stabbing scar on his side. He moved up to the joint between neck and shoulder and began to bite gently.

Heero whimpered and moaned in agitation and started to writhe as Duo found a particularly nice spot that would have triggered his own release if not for the damn cockring. Duo removed his fingers and brought them against Heero's entrance and stroked there for several moments before slipping the first inside.

Duo kissed Heero's mouth as his lover turned to him partially in the heat of the moment. When he slid in the second, Heero moaned loudly into the kiss and then started to thrust his hips down on them in an attempt to get some relief.

Duo chuckled as he removed the cockring form his koi's sex and then slowly entered him. Heero was becoming very impatient with the teasing and started to move himself, demanding to be satisfied. Duo grabbed hold of his hips to hold Heero still long enough to pull back and then trust back in with a growl.

Duo felt the teasing pressure within a few moments of the powerful thrusts. It was starting low in his belly as a result of the tight heat he was buried to the hilt in. Heero began to move his body to his lover's motions, meeting him halfway and fully enjoying himself. He turned to face Duo and kiss him hungrily, the passion was starting to boil over.

Duo grabbed Heero's sex and began to stroke him. Thrusting the body beneath him into his own hand, getting both ready to cum. He stopped for a moment and pulled most of the way out, before once again slamming in deep and hard up to his base, striking the very core of Heero's body. Duo felt the last of his control break down and he continued the same rhythm a few more times until he came deep inside of his lover. He pumped Heero's sex a few more times subconsciously aware in his bliss, until Heero too came all over his hand.

Duo pulled out a few moments later and got a towel to clean his lover up with. Then he climbed in next to his koi and kissed him gently on the cheek. Heero watched then as Duo reached across him and obtained the remote that controlled the recorder. He looked on with fear and dread as Duo pressed the "stop" button, the camera had gotten everything.

"Now," Duo began as he lay back down and kissed Heero comfortingly. "Would you mind explaining to me why we just recorded our sex life?"

"Duo," Heero started, not quite answering, more like biding his time.

"Heero," Duo called, biting gently at the earlobe that was nearest to him. "You know I won't get mad."

"It's for Relena," he sighed in his confession. "She said it was for retribution of not telling her. She said she wanted to be sure you were good enough for me. She also thought that you were the uke to my seme, so I was going to try and top you."

"Well, she has her proof of our love and you've learned that it doesn't pay to try and sneak past Shinigami. Just remember that."



Heero got a note a few days later form Relena. She said she was very happy for him and Duo and while she was a little surprised, she thought that they made a beautiful couple. She hoped all for the best and had sent gift to Duo as well.

Duo grinned widely as he pulled out a pair of nipple clamps and a horsewhip. "In case he misbehaves," said the note along with them.
Sign up to rate and review this story