Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Ill Met By... Hey, Where's the Moon?

by Topaz_Kat

InuYasha is busy hiding during the new mooon, Kouga stumbles across him.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Inuyasha, Koga - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 4299 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Ill Met By... Hey, Where's the Moon?
Author: Topaz Kat
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Oh, sure, yeah, I own InuYasha... heh, if I did, they wouldn't have been able to show it on Cartoon Network, maybe the SPICE channel, but not CN.
Author's Note: This can be considered a follow-up to "Hunting Down LIttle Red"


InuYasha looked around carefully; he knew he only had a few minutes left. He had to get hidden and under cover fast before he lost all ability to protect himself. The white haired hanyou spotted a grove thick and dense, seeing that the brambles alone would keep out many of the those that might be following him. Kagome was in her time preparing for more tests, and everyone else was back with Kaede-san. He wanted it that way, at least they were protected. Even if he wasn't fully protected, the others would be.

The brambles were thick and sharp. They wouldn't protect him from anything serious, but they would keep out a lot of lessor demons that could be a pain. He was surprised to find what the brambles had been guarding: a beautiful spring. He breathed in the sweet scent of the running water and the beautiful greenery, and noticed instantly that it didn't smell as strongly as he was used to. That meant that he only had a few moments left.

He watched as the sun went down behind the trees, then looked at his hands. His claws had retracted and he picked up a lock of hair, not surprised at all to see that it was black. He leaned back against the tree, looking around the little grove he had found for the night. It really was nice, and would more than make do.

Laying down on the grass, he looked up at the sky as the stars started to come out, twinkling brightly and reminding him of another occassion when he'd been on his back in the grass at night. Kouga had proven to be a very dominant lover, something that still pissed him off on occassion. For some odd reason, all Kouga had to do half the time was to bite his neck and he'd fold in a heartbeat, wanting only to lay back and spread his legs. It had not been how he'd been raised, nor what he expected in himself. But Kouga just made it seem... all right.

Or at least that was the case when he was at least partially demon. Kouga had offered to take him in when he next hit a spell when he was defenseless, and at first it seemed like a "not-too-bad" alternative to simply hiding. That is, until he started to really think about what it would mean for him to be human in the pressence of the wolf demon. He wouldn't be able to stop Kouga if he decided to get overly friendly, not that he put up much of fight as it was, but he would really be unable to stop him. That was not something that he ever wanted to experience, the possibility alone scared the hell out of him.

He thought about how he might have felt to have been with his lover though, perhaps Kouga wouldn't have been too pushy or violent. Then again, even when he was really bad, InuYasha could hit him at least a little; so it simply wouldn't bode well for him to be unable to keep the lusty wolf at bay. The prince was often incredibly adament when they saw each other simply because it was very rare, and like other wolves, he mated monogmously. At first the hanyou had been surprised that his powerful lover would be willing to tie himself to him, since he was only half, but he had grown used to his attentions since then. Sometimes, when the mood took him, they even made very sweet, tender love under the stars when it was safe.

He sniffed the air lightly, it still smelled sweet, even though it wasn't strong. But there was one thing that didn't, him. He and the others had been running for about three weeks straight, and it was very hard to get clean in between fights. Sango's plans for the break had actually included spending as much time as she could in a hot stream, since she thought she smelled bad. And he could guess that Kagome was doing the same thing in her time.

He got up easily, walked over to the stream and small water falls and was very surprised. While the water falls themselves were pleasently cool, the small pond itself was very warm. The water must have been very hot to begin with for the falls to cool it off as much as it had. At least he had been smart enough to bring some of the soap that Kagome had left him with. It seemed to confuse demons into not smelling him, since it made him smell much more like herbs than his own scent, a necessity for when he was in hiding.

Stripping down, he put his clothes neatly aside and took up the bar of soap before ducking under the falls. The soap quickly became very slippery and he was able to wash his whole body without much trouble. He then ran his hands along the soap a lot and started to wash his hair. His mother had shown him how when he was little, and even though he often didn't care one way or the other about his apperience, his hair had been a source of some pride. For one thing, while his was soft and silky, yet very, very strong; Sesshoumaru's had been brittle and dry.

Rinsing off, he then swam a bit over to the warm part of the pond, relaxing and calming down a lot. He hoped that between the thick brambles and the soapy scent, he would be well-protected enough to not be noticed by anything nearby. He lay back against the rocks feeling calm and soothed for the first time in a long time when he sensed someone watching him.

He looked up and was surprised to see the wolf prince standing on the rocks at the top of the falls, looking very proud of himself. The wind whipped through his long black hair and he looked mennacing for the frist time since they had started seeing each other.

"'Ill met by moonlight proud InuYasha'" Kouga growled as he looked from on high. The hanyou in human form recognized the line from one of Kagome's weird books and blinked. Kouga went on with a smile, "but there is no moon, now is there?"

He leapt down the hill, jumping from landing to landing and looking very proud of himself. "Well well, I thought you said that I couldn't protect you when you were human next time." He smiled very wolfishly, "you do make a very pretty human too..."

InuYasha curled up tight under the water, hoping that Kouga couldn't see him under the water, even though it was obvious that he was nude. "Shut up. I said you couldn't protect me, and I mean it."

"Then why on earth would you have stumbled into my territory if I couldn't protect you at least a little?"

InuYasha blinked "your territory?"

Kouga kneeled over the wet hanyou-turned-human and smiled, "yes, mine. You're actually in the Eastern boarder. Normally I kill those who enter through this part, because I really like to keep the Fire-Ice falls a secret, but I think I'll take payment from you another way." He leaned in closer to his lover and was surprised to get a punch, weak though it was, across his jaw.

"I said 'no' and I meant it the first time. You are not having sex with me when I'm human." InuYasha glared. "If you want payment, pick something else. You can even take it out of my hide when the sun's back up, but you are not touching me when I'm like this."

Kouga leaned over him, frowning. "InuYasha, why are you denying me? You know I'm not going to hurt you... not unless you struggle too much or want me to that is." He smiled again, trying to calm his human lover down.

InuYasha cutely shook his head rapidly, "no no no... You are not going to."

The wolf blinked, then sat down on the ground easily, normally he could get InuYasha to roll over without much of an issue, or if not, he could at least be able to pin him and simply coerce his pretty puppy into giving up, but it appeared that it wouldn't happen this time. At least, not if he couldn't get him to calm down first. It had been a while since they had seen each other and he missed his lover.

He gently cupped his mate's pale cheek, noticing instantly that it was even whiter than normal. He had thought it had been a trick of the moon, but his lover was actually a lot more delicate-looking than he was used to. Even now, he could feel that his skin was almost more delicate and fragile then he had ever thought possible. Evidentally, when his mate had told him that he turned human, he hadn't been exaggerating.

"You are human," he commented quietly. It was an image the wolf prince had trouble shaking. His spirited puppy locked inside a frail human shell. He paused then, thinking, "wait, is that why you don't want me to mate with you? Because you're human and you think I'll be too rough?"

InuYasha growled a familar sound, ignighting passion in his mate but not realizing. "Jerk, just because I'm human currently doesn't mean that I'm defenseless or weak. You could do your worst and I'd still be alive."

Kouga snorted, "I don't believe that."

InuYasha smirked smugly, "I do, and I'll tell you why. Because you mated me," he began as he pulled his hair off of his neck, revealing the seal that Kouga had made their first time. "And because you did mate with me, that means that you really can't harm me."

The wolf froze, thinking, Damn... he's right. He leaned closer and sniffed his mate's hair, "yeah, I know, but it's part of the image, you know. You hair smells odd..."

The black haired human nodded, "yeah, Kagome brought the soap back for me, it puts a funny scent on me that disguises my real scent so I can't be found easily."

"Not a bad method, you'd blend in with the spring and some of the flowers." The wolf prince leaned in closer and gently licked the mark he had placed on his mate. "At least you still taste the same."

The hanyou in human form pulled back, trying to keep away as well as he could. "Stay away from me. I mean it, no sex."

"You have got to be kidding me... What about a cuddle?"

"No, you'd start to grind against me or something."

"Can I kiss you more?"

"No way, you always shove your tongue in my throat."

"How about-"

"Not a chance." InuYasha looked very firm and decided, knowing he had at least some control over the situation. He stood up easily, ignoring the looks of longing from his lover as he went to get dried off. He lay on his back for a while, looking at the stars, and partially also so that he could keep an eye out for anyone else.

Kouga growled softly in his throat, he was getting frustrated. He hadn't seen his puppy in a while and it was starting to bug him. He knew that they would be very well protected from everything that could possibly attack them, so there was no longical reason to not at least snuggle up a bit. He walked over to his lazing mate and was very happy to not have him pull away. He took a hard look at his lover, watching him relax a bit and enjoy the sky.
Sitting down, he let his legs stretch out, knowing that he could at least be alongside his lover without being denied too much. He reached a hand down and ran tender fingers in the soft black hair, loving the way that it felt in his hand. He held him close and lightly stroked his skin along his neck, watching the way the twinkling stars glinted off his features. "You're very lovely as a human... perhaps that's part of wht drives the hatred, the fact that so many demons are secretly tempted by the beauty of humans."

InuYasha snorted softly, "you're nuts, there's not much that's really attractive about humans."

Kouga blinked, "this coming from the hanyou who nearly gave up his demonhood for a woman..."

Black eyes frowned at him, "oh hush. That... was something else. Humans are fragile, helpless, vulnerable."

The wolf prince leaned back, taking in the words he was hearing and wondering what his pretty mate was telling him. "You know, for having such a lowly opinion of humans, you travel with three very strong ones and had a pervious relationship with an incredibly powerful preistess. I'm also completely ignoring the power your mother had."

InuYasha turned a bit, confused, "my mother wasn't powerful."

Kouga snorted, "are you kidding me? Your mother was very powerful. Many of my elders told me stories about Izayoi, the woman who ensnared the great Inu-no-taisho into her arms and heart. If she had that kind of power, then you are bound to have some of that power. I mean hell, you snagged the son of the wolves... you mother's people must just be into canines." He laid down, drawing his naked mate close to him, feeling his soft heartbeat against his breast. "You know... you may be vulnerable, but it's what brings out the protective nature in me, it must have been the same way with your mother and father."

InuYasha nodded quietly, "that's true. I don't remember much about Chichi, but he made the two swords to protect her." He nuzzled a bit closer at the touch of his mate's fingers in his hair again, enjoying the feel of the claws near his scalp without causing scratches.

The fingers in his hair trailed down his back, petting gently and soothingly until his hand got a bit further down. He let out a small growl, warning his mate that he was drifting into territory he wasn't supposed to be touching, but as far as he could tell, it only amused the wolf demon as opposed to scaring him off. When the hand firmly gripped his bare cheek, he shifted a bit and tried to pull away, only to be held firmly.

"Uh uh," Kouga teased, "you're the one in my lap without any clothes on. Besides, you're mine." The grip on his lover didn't change much, but he did rest his full hand on his mate's backside, slipping a bit in between the well-formed pale globes to light pet his entrance.

He wasn't surprised to feel InuYasha try to pull out of his arms, "hey, I said no... I don't want to." The struggling only stopped a moment later when the halfling realized he wasn't getting anywhere. He looked back up at the wolf prince and growled, "You're awfully nosey you know."

The next thing InuYasha knew, he was flipped onto his back with his legs spread and over Kouga's shoulder. Two sets of black eyes met; one glaring, the other amused. As the halfling lay there, his mate's hands moved lovingly up and down his sides, then moving to rest at his nipples, which were lightly caressed and then tweaked, drawing a soft moan forth.

The moan was quieted just a tad when the prince's tongue slipped into his mate's mouth, plundering gently and deeply. He didn't want to overwhelm his mate, since InuYasha seemed to feel vulnerable today. He'd rather show his mate exactly how much power he had by reminding him of who was with him and how much he could take when they were together. As he reached down his mate's body to tease his nipples again, he knew that his little puppy could still keep up with him every step of the way.

He broke the kiss to move down the hanyou's body, licking and sucking at his flesh, only to move back up again to the mark that he had first made on his mate, when he'd marked him as his. He licked and nibbled at the mark again, wanting to replace it even though it had yet to leave his body. As he worried the pretty mark, his hand stroked down his lover to gently cup his sex, registering that the anatomy hadn't changed, something that made him happy. There had been a slight fear in his head that when InuYasha turned human, it also meant that he would be a virgin again; and as deflowering his mate the first time had left the wolf with more than a few bruises, it was an experience that he didn't want to have again.

Kouga calmed his puppy, showing him the strength he had in their next kiss. InuYasha wasn't giving in and simply lying there, he never did. Even as he stroked his lover's cock and kissed him gently, he felt the clawless hands deftly removing his clothes without any problem, remembering the pattern in which the furs were wrapped and tied. Also, even as teased his cock, his hand was arched into with need, making him smile, InuYasha knew what felt good and accepted it.

As his furs were tugged off and removed, he continued to work his way down his puppy's body, covering each newly exposed bit of skin with kisses and tender nips. InuYasha let out pretty growls, that still sounded wonderful coming through the mostly human vocal cords. One of the things that he found most amusing about his mate were the sounds of pleasure coming from him, particularly whenever he crossed a sweet spot.

A yank on his hair brought his attention back to his mate, surprised. "What?" he tried to look innocent.

InuYasha growled nicely, even without his fangs he could still bite. "Don't you dare go after my weak points. I promise that you will regret it."

Kouga smiled wolfishly, leaning over and letting his teeth lightly brush over his neck and the weak spot at the base of his lover's head near his ear. He heard the growl before he felt the nails at his face. Pulling back easily, he smiled down at his lover, "see, who says you're vulnerable? You can still do some damage."

InuYasha smiled softly, then nodded his head, "yeah, and don't you forget it." The kiss he recieved showed him that his mate understood.

The wolf prince went back to his exploration of his lover's body, knowing full well that it would be a month before he got to see that pearly complexion so clearly. It was as lovely as his normal form, but special because he wouldn't see it again for a while. He licked and nibbled down his halfling's ears, sucking on them tenderly and delicately. Not because he was afraid or worried about hurting InuYasha, but because it made him wriggle with pleasure.

He moaned with pleasure as he felt his puppy's nails dig into his skin, and he knew that even though they weren't claws, his mate had left his own mark on him. He continued to nip and fondle, kissing his lover when he could, enjoying the feeling of his puppy pushing back against his hands and his body with his own.

InuYasha reached out behind himself, groping softly for what he knew was on the ground. Smiling ferally, he drew back his hand, holding the gelled soap that Kagome had given him. "Use this, it'll make me slick."

Kouga smiled, "what, you don't want me to take you with just my tongue again? But you like that."

"Idiot," snarled his lover, laying beneath him and nipping at his wolf's wrist in warning. "I'm fully human now, I'm likely to tear if you do that. And you know that if you do, you're really not going to get anything." He gave his mate a look that promised retribution.

The wolf laughed softly, kissed his mate again on the lips and took up the bar of soap. It felt silky and smooth, the foam forming in his fingers quickly. It smelled of lilac and freshwater springs. He liked the smell, especially when it blended with both his own skin and his mate's natural scent. Rubbing it onto his fingers, he brought them down in between his lover's spread legs, knowing that if he pushed too far too fast, he would get a fist in the face.

Carefully, he spread his lover's cheeks and took care to make sure that he was carefully prepared. The foamy mixture made it easy to penetrate his lover with his finger, ever mindful as he was of his claws. He leaned down and kissed his puppy, licking his cheek with tenderness to make sure that he wasn't too bothered. He could feel his puppy arching in pleasure, moaning in delight at the feeling he was giving him.

It wasn't hard to stretch InuYasha, despite the fact that he was in a human form, in fact, Kouga would have sworn that it was easier to do so now than it had been the first time they had been together. Humans must be a bit more flexible than he had realized. It wasn't until he was deep inside his mate that he realize how much more InuYasha could bend than him when he noticed that not only were his mate's legs up on his shoulders, but his arms were also around his back, scratching into his skin and making him crazy with need and pleasure. The whole thing was too delicious.

Deep kisses tore at their mouths, one with fangs, the other with determination. He wasn't getting much response from his lover's hips, but considering the way that InuYasha was pinned, that really wasn't all that surprising. His mate felt wonderful around him, squeezing him nicely with a fierceness that he hadn't felt since he had first jumped his puppy. He couldn't say that he was surprised though, this was his mate after all. The strength he had in the physical as a hanyou could only be matched by his will as a human.

Kouga let out a howl, feeling the scrapes down his back being dragged further and further. If he wasn't careful, InuYahsa was going to end up tearing his backside if his hands went down any further. As far as the wolf prince was concerned though, so long as he didn't have to worry about his tail being pulled, he wasn't going to argue. Besides, it felt nice to have his puppy fight back a bit more during sex. Who would have thought that it would be the one night when his power was at its weakest point that his lover would have the fiercest fire.

An animalistic desire drove him to claim his mate, even when he knew internally that he would never have to fight to hold him in his arms. There was something about this night, when the sky was clear and the stars were bright that called to his blood, wanting to keep his mate bound tightly to him. He could feel that their needs were growing too strong for either one to last much longer, he needed to mark his lover. The prince leaned forward, spearing his mate deeper and drawing a cry of delighted pleasure from him, to bite over the mark he had made when he had first claimed his hanyou.

Due to the difference in position, he was far from stunned to see that the bite mark, while equally deep in comparison to the first one, did not lay as the first had. It was clearly coming from a different angle, the two bites criss-crossing each other, binding InuYasha as his own, completely and forevermore. He moaned in pleasure as he felt his puppy tighten around him, a sign that he had been released of his own pent up tension. Sure enough, the wolf could feel the dampness from their coupling on his chest as he spilled into his mate, sealing their bond even deeper than the bite mark would have done.


Kouga kissed long raven locks as he awoke, knowing that soon they would return to the snowy white he loved so well. Reaching up, he also tenderly stroked one rounded ear, waiting for them to return to their pointed form atop his mate's head. A soft growl caught his ears, "what?"

"Stop touching me, I feel odd enough as it is," groused his mate.

"You know, it doesn't seem to matter what form your in," the wolf prince noted. "You grouse the same way still."

InuYasha snarled at him cutely, knowing full well how rediculous he must look without his fangs. "Oh shut up. When are you going to release me anyways?"

Kouga blinked, confused, "I have done nothing you haven't agreed to or even encouraged you know."

"Idiot, I meant when is your knot going to go down enough that I can get out of your lap?"

Holding his lover tightly to him, the demon smiled broadly, "soon I suspect. Perhaps you should get some sleep, and then this night will seem not but a mid-summer's night's dream."

As black eyes were lined with gold, and raven tresses turned to snow once more, the hanyou frowned, "that would be a shame. I think I would much rather remember this dream, don't you?"
Sign up to rate and review this story