Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Lemon Games

Chapter 26: Gobi and Yonbi

by HunterBerserkerWolf

Gobi and Yonbi

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2016-08-28 - 12506 words

?Blocked

Being without Chakra sucked. Naruto had never imagined it would be anything but a terrible experience. He had never felt so tired as he had since Jiraiya had sealed up his Chakra. He still had plenty of energy, but instead of being able to go for days at a time, it was more like he could go for several hours.

Impressive, but when compared to his previous abilities it was sorely lacking.

But Kyuubi refused to meld with the Toads. He didn’t catch why. Every time he had asked, even if it was just long enough to get the blasted seals off of him, she flung him from his mindscape, muttering below her breath.

He could still do a few things. He could make Clones. For about a hundredth of a second before they popped due to the chakra fluctuation. Jiraiya’s seal had been impressive. It disrupted his chakra, either suppressing it or forcing vast quantities out at a time. The fluctuation made it impossible to properly channel his chakra.

So after learning for a time on the ins and outs of being a Sage, including learning the Fighting Style which would be refined in time, Naruto had set out from Mount Myobuku. He needed to leave, and so he did. If he was to honestly get his Chakra back, he needed to play the Game. If he was to Play, then he needed to leave the Mountain.

It was what had the Konoha Shinobi traipsing through Earth Country.

He was no fool. With Senjutsu Capacity and Senjutsu Control becoming Stats with Senjutsu also becoming a Skill, he knew he needed to Level Up in ordered to be able to do something about his predicament.

So he had to go after the ‘Big Game’. A Bijuu or an Enemy Shinobi. He could have perhaps gone back to Konoha and taken his girls until he leveled up, but he had already said he was leaving for three years. Returning to have sex only to leave again sounded cruel.

But there was also his mission that hung over his head like a guillotine. With Chakra, it would already be difficult. Orochimaru, the Snake Sannin, was not going to be some chump that he could kill with overwhelming force. It would take cleverness and a solid trap that would contain the Snake Sannin.

And so Naruto felt he would have to bait the Sannin.

The plan was in its infancy and hinged on Naruto getting his Chakra back before he got the gaze of Orochimaru on him. But it entailed Naruto creating a completely new persona to entice Orochimaru. A strong, young body to inhabit. One that had an impressive will to live.

Orochimaru had the tendency to attract bandits, missing Nin, and even freelance Nin. So that was what Naruto was banking on. He would create the identity of a Freelancer that could wreak a little Havoc inside of the Land of Earth and escape unscathed. But that also meant he could not look like Uzumaki Naruto, Chunin of Konoha.

There were so many things the plan was banking on. But Naruto was committed to the plan. It was a good plan. He thought of it as a long term undercover mission.

First thing he did when he got off the mountain was get a pair of contacts. Brown covered up his cerulean blue eyes nicely. Truthfully, he had broken in and stole them at night from the office of an eye doctor. If he were to sharpen his eyesight with chakra or activate his Dojutsu varients, it would burn through the flimsy contact lens. They couldn’t take the intensity of the Chakra. So it was a good thing he had no intention of using his chakra in conjunction with his eyes until he got his chakra back.

Second thing he did was also plunder an eye patch that he had taken to wearing over his right eye. That was a problematic thing to learn to deal with. His depth perception and field of vision was completely thrown off. He was tempted to send a message to Kakashi and ask how the man handled it, but that meant staying in a town long enough for Kakashi to get a message back to him.

Along with a whole host of other problems.

Still, Naruto learned and adapted. He practiced every morning, making sure he could at least perform adequately. And his senses were refined nicely thanks to the connection he had with the Wind. He would make due.

Third was to get rid of his shocking mop of blonde hair. That was easy. Every day Naruto took a Kunai to the top of his head. He dry shaved it off with the Ninja Multi-tool. He kept his head as bald as he could, and for good measure he had also added a few scars to the top of his head. Scars to make it look like he had been tortured.

Make-up with some make up artistry got rid of not only the whisker marks on his cheeks but also added some scars around the eye patch to show he had lost the eye violently. The make-up was a clay base so that it wouldn’t wash off so simply. He changed it once a week or so when he managed to find a river. If he managed to infiltrate Oto, he would have to do it even less. But hopefully by the time he was ‘recruited’ to Oto, he would already have his Chakra back and do something a little more convincing.

Without the use of Chakra of course.

The sense of Chakra on his face would alert every competent Shinobi in the various bases and Orochimaru was competent. Kabuto was competent. He’d blow his cover instantly.

But all of these changes bore the Freelance Nin Arashi. He was currently a no-name. He wouldn’t get very much work, but he would put himself into danger. He would show his determination to survive and he would.

Naruto found the Land of Earth to be a perfect staging ground though. Except he was having difficulties. No one seemed to want to tell him where Iwa was. It was infuriating frustrating. But he did manage to get a few drunkards to tell him where to avoid.

And they mentioned the Hot Spring Naruto was walking towards. Said a Demon frequented it and that no one else was allowed in whenever the Demon arrived. Not even on the female side of things. And there was only one man that those in the Land of Earth referred to as a Demon. Even the Civilians knew to watch for him.

Han.

Naruto hoped the man’s infamous temper was overstated. He might become a bloody smear on the wall otherwise.

Walking forward to the Hot Spring’s reception area, he placed a bundle of ryo on the counter before passing by the man and woman desperately telling him he didn’t want to go in there. He took a moment to strip and shower in the Hot Spring, washing up properly. With a towel around his waist, he headed out into the actual hot spring, and paused.

Han was definitely there. He expected number of things, and none of them turned to be true. Han was maybe twenty, if that. He was a massive individual, standing a full head over Jiraiya’s height, wooden sandals included.

And those cold coal colored eyes were staring at Naruto from where he made his entrance.

Han was badly scarred. Almost every inch of his body was marred by what looked like steam burns except for around the eyes. Even his mouth was pulled into a twisted frown because of the scars. It was like looking at Ibiki without his headband on again for Naruto, only Han’s scars covered a majority of his body.

“You don’t belong here, Human.” Han’s voice held barely concealed rage. Like he was just a tick away from unleashing the Gobi.

Naruto stepped forward. He kept his posture slightly slouched. It wouldn’t do to use the same gait and posture anymore, not for his Arashi persona. He took a moment to prepare to lower his voice an octave or two. “I had hoped to speak with you Han.”

Han let out a snort of disbelief. He then turned back to the various red tiles that made up his armor, taking great care to slowly and carefully wash them. Naruto noticed the bucket of water was crimson with blood. Han was noted for having a violence tick when it came to his armor. Armor that had to be imported from the Land of Iron.

Naruto glanced at the set of cleaned plates that were on a towel. “How do all those squares make a circle?” Never mind. It wasn’t important. He stepped forward again. “You’re not a demon Han.” He said rather bluntly. Han was undoubtedly going to be pissed with the conversation, might as well get started.

Han gave him a firm look. “Don’t try to patronize me.”

Naruto took a moment to sit by the circle of tiles. He made sure his towel didn’t flash anything. While with a hot spring and being in a group, the sight of another naked man was bound to happen, it didn’t mean Naruto was going to blatantly flash the other man. He also examined the armor pieces, but made no movement to touch them.

Naruto had found the last person that had touched Han’s armor. A group of Iwa ANBU had been butchered by the man sitting across from him. No doubt Han’s tail that Onoki had yet to replace. “I didn’t say you were a saint, Han.” Naruto drawled in the lower voice. “You boiled a man alive in his own skin without causing external damage. But you’re not the Bijuu inside.”

Han’s hand would have normally shot out like lightning. But his hands were filled with the armor pieces. Sure he could set them down, but his cleaning took priority. The brat sitting beside his armor had chosen his time perfectly. Sat in a perfect spot. His cleaned armor was drying, waiting so he could oil it and polish it. To bloody it again… So troublesome. “What do you know about it?”

Naruto ran a hand over his scarred head, fingers trailing over each self-inflicted scar. “Enough.” He said.

“What do you want Boy? You think I don’t realize coming when I wash my armor wasn’t a ploy? You’re hoping I’ll be weaker without it on.”

Naruto shook his head. “Not in the slightest. I’m hoping you’ll be calmer without it on. I’d rather not fight, and I’d rather us both walk out of here alive and well. I’m a Sage in training Han. I care about all life. Even as a Shinobi, I’ll care about life. I’ll kill if I have to, but I’ll care about all life. Including the Bijuu inside you.”

Han’s lips peeled back in a snarl before he snorted like a bull and went back to the cleaning of his armor.

So far he hadn’t turned him into a bloody smear. Naruto had to thank small blessings for that. “Eventually the Tsuchikage, whoever Onoki appoints at Yondaime, will extract the Bijuu from inside you. Violently even. The removal of the Demonic Chakra will collapse your Chakra Coils and kill you. Then another child will have the Bijuu forced into them.”

“I’ll kill more of the bastards than they can stand to lose.” Han said.

“Perhaps now. But what about in forty years? Sixty? Eighty? Will you continue to move as fast? Will you still be as strong? Will Iwa have recovered from what the Yondaime Hokage did?” Naruto knew he treaded a fine line. “Can they afford to send wave after wave after you to defeat you, to pin you down?”

“And what is it that you want?” Han asked venomously. He was leaking Killing Intent some. His chakra was starting to boil the moisture in the air to be turned into steam. Whether it was anger at him or at Iwa, Naruto didn’t know.

“What I want is simple.” Naruto said. He glanced about, hoping for something but realizing he had nothing. He brought his thumb up to his incisor and cut it deeply. He then used the blood to draw upon the ground, drawing the seal he had used on Gaara and on Fuu. “This seal will take a portion of your personal chakra, turn into Demonic Chakra, and accelerate the recovery rate on it. Within a few days, it’ll be at the capacity that the Bijuu would give you. Once that’s in place, I’ll unseal the Bijuu. You’ll experience fatigue for a few days while your body adjusts. But you’ll never not have Demonic Chakra, and you’ll be able to use more of it. It won’t have the Bijuu’s will trying to take over. You won’t be able to transform, if you’re able to now, but you won’t have the Bijuu anymore.”

Han looked to the bloody symbols upon the ground. All it looked like was squiggles to him. “How do I know it won’t make me into a bomb?”

Naruto slowly stood up. “You don’t. Not unless you’re a Seal Master. And I doubt you’ll take my word if I say it won’t. But what if I’m right? Take your time. I’m going to rest in the water.” Naruto moved to the water and slowly slipped in to relax. He sort of wished he had a massage.

Han paused in washing the bloody plates. He kept staring at the bloodied seal upon the ground. How did he know it wasn’t a bomb?

“Han, ple- Gurk!”

“I told you to never speak to me.” Han thought as he viciously squashed the creature inside of him. His life had become a Hell because of the beast. It was only fair its life was a Hell because of him.

“You’ll… never… see… me… again.” The creature choked out, its voice rasping in his head.

It gave him pause.

When he was younger, he had contemplated never sleeping again. Every time he went to sleep, he saw the Beast. It was only after he learned that he could punish it, whip it with chains and beat it upon the mountainside it was crucified to that he had dismissed the idea. Every night he took out his anger upon the creature, bleeding it. It was the source of his rage, it was the source of his pain, and being reminded of when he was the weaker weird kid that Iwa took great pleasure in harming… It had caused something to snap inside of Han.

But to never see it again? To do worse and never have to acknowledge its existence? He looked over to the ‘Sage’. Could he really release the Bijuu without killing either of them? Would he expect Han to take care of it like some sort of pet? That would be unacceptable. “Oi. What would you do with the Gobi?” He asked.

The boy removed the rag from over his eyes, looking to Han. “I’ll let the Gobi go where it wishes.” He said. “You won’t have to see them again if you don’t want to.”

Han’s lips twisted into a frown and he went back to working on his armor. He didn’t trust anyone. Not even Roshi who had taught him how to use the Bijuu’s powers. But to never see the Gobi ever again? It would require a lot of trust. And he hated that word. Trust. Trust was a fool’s errand. Some Iwa Jonin had gained his trust when he was younger. Protected him, fed him, clothed him.

And in the end attempted to kill him. Just for fun. It was the first time Han had transformed, ripping power and form from the Bijuu to crush the Jonin.

He finished the stack of red plates while he thought. Damn it. He grit his teeth to the point one cracked before it fixed under influence of his demon. “Fine.” He said. “You can have the beast. But try anything funny, and I’ll snap you in half. The safety of my armor be damned.” He could get more armor, pain in the ass as it would be to get the metal for each plate. With chakra flowing through it, the armor was as hard as diamond. Nothing had ever stabbed him through it. But without chakra flowing through it, it was as brittle as ceramic. He had cracked a lot of pieces trying to piece the armor together.

Naruto sat up slowly in the water. “I’ll need ink and a brush.”

Han grumbled a bit and got up. He grabbed his pack with his supplies and brought out both.

Naruto got up and made his way over to Han. “Where’s your seal located?”

Han grit his teeth, grinding them really. A flare of his chakra showed it over his heart.

Naruto gathered the ink and brush and looked to Han. “I need you to lay down.” Once the bigger man had lain back, glaring at Naruto constantly, Naruto set to work.

Drawing the seals weren’t going to be the problem. Naruto’s hand was steady, despite the heat and the killing intent laced with it. He drew the seal over Han’s core, where it would be best situated. As long as it was on the abdomen or on the back in the abdomen area.

Once the ink set, Naruto looked at the bigger man. “I need you to trigged the seal. Don’t ask. It’s embarrassing and has to deal with Sage Training.”

Han growled in his throat. “Will I need to activate the release of the other seal as well?” He snarled. His hand moved to his stomach to the ink and channeled chakra. He felt something tighten inside of him before a dip into his considerable reserves. But something warm flowed through him soon after. The demon helping?

He didn’t care.

“Yes.” Naruto said inspecting the seal over Han’s heart. It was purposely put in a detrimental place. It had a bomb in it as well that could be activated if necessary. Tricky, but Naruto already defused it in his mind as he deciphered the seal. In about three minutes, Naruto had the seal in mind and started to write it out with the ink and brush.

“Stupid beast had better not crush this hot spring. I’d hate to have to find another.” Han said as he moved his hand up. He activated the key seal and felt fatigue wash over him and power just fill the air.

Chakra began to materialize in front of Naruto. The thick humid air began to coalesce, mixing with the chakra. Naruto stepped forward and caught the form that had fallen out and frowned at her appearance.

Han grunted as he sat up and hissed a bit. Both seals hurt, his body ached. And the warmth that had flooded his veins was gone. But he was alive, so he had that he supposed.

The other man was holding a third person and his lips pulled back into a snarl, barring his teeth. He hated people. “Who the hell is she?”

Naruto frowned at Han a moment before standing up. “No one you need to worry about anymore.” He said before walking out, carrying the unconscious woman bridal style and leaving Han to go back to his armor.

Naruto glanced at the Gobi as he carried her. She had long white hair that was as pure as the snow. Her face was thin with slender but beautiful features. Her body was slender, a sort of lithe beauty, even if she was tall. Taller than Ichibi but shorter than Nanabi. She wore a white kimono of sorts, but something told Naruto that it was because she had to do a rush job. She had red markings below her eyes and he counted four horns that poked out from her long hair.

And she was bruised and bloodied.

He set her on the bench and grabbed his pack. With most of his supplies sealed up, he had been having difficulty keeping everything. But he soon began to rub a medicinal cream in on her bruised body. Naruto also got dressed and pulled a bandana around his face. He lifted Gobi up and began to walk out of the Hot Springs, knowing he was getting looks from the couple that ran it.

Her eyes fluttered open as he started to hit the road. Bright green eyes looked up at him for a moment. “You saved me.” She said. Her voice was raspy and strangled.

Naruto offered a slight smile. “I’m trying to save all of your sisters Go-chan.” He said softly.

“Thank you. Not many have cared for us since Asura.” She said before snuggling into his chest. One arm slipped around his neck and held herself there.

Naruto was thankful for the easier hold he had on her. He inhaled and started to make tracks. Now he needed to find the other Jinchuriki.

-Scene Break-

It took another two weeks before they got a lead on the other Jinchuriki. Gobi couldn’t get a sense on the other Bijuu because it was sealed up. In that time, Naruto learned a few things. First, Gobi could summon horses. A very interesting feature that made travelling a little easier. Second, Gobi was sort of a masseuse for the group. Ichibi was a dancer, Gobi was a masseuse that also could make a hot spring at will. Third, Gobi clung to him tightly whenever she could, often with a hand under his shirt so she could converse with Kyuubi.

Naruto sighed as he looked at the bar before him. Gobi was waiting outside of the town with a horse for them. He summoned up the Arashi persona, something that was slowly getting easier and easier with time. He made his way inside of the bar and could immediately feel out of place.

He went right to the bartender and looked over to a man that was completely out on the counter. Head down and sleeping. “One of whatever he’s hav- “

The previously mentioned sleeping man shot up awake with eyes wide and clutched at Naruto’s black top. “Don’t do it! Save yourself! Save… you…” Thump. Naruto watched as the man clocked back out onto the bar, his head crashing into the wood.

“Make that a double of what he was having.” Naruto said reiterated to the bartender.

The bartender reached for a large bottle and a saucer. He set them both in front of Naruto and held his hand out. Naruto paid the man his money, making sure to tip as well.

Naruto poured a saucer before he took a sip and sighed as the burn made its way down his throat. It was a sweet, almost syrupy drink and unlike sake it was darkly colored.

Naruto looked to the bartender that went back to cleaning and drying glasses. “Where’s Roshi?” Naruto asked bluntly. He wanted there to be a reputation. He wanted word to get back to Onoki. It would make his fake identity grow.

The bartender looked at Naruto a moment before pointing to a redhead man drinking at a table. The man was drinking straight from a jug of sake and some was spilling into his beard.

Naruto grabbed his saucer and his alcohol before making his way over to the redhead. He sat across from him just as the jug came away from Roshi’s lips and he belched, a bit of flame coming out. Naruto wanted to cover his nose. The man reeked of booze.

“Bah. Whatcha want gaki?!” Roshi slurred out, swinging his jug of Sake about.

Naruto thrummed his fingers on the table. After a moment, he poured his saucer of his dark drink. But before he could set the bottle down, Roshi snatched it up and drank it down. “More gaki! I like that shit!”

Naruto knew he was looking at the man with annoyance. His eyebrow twitched at the drunk. “I’d rather you coherent to talk, Ji-san!” Naruto bellowed back at the man.

“Ji-san!?” Roshi stood up. “Gaki, you take that back. I ain’t old!”

“Fuck you Ji-san!” Naruto stood up and pushed his sleeve up. “You’re old as dirt and a damned drunk! I bet you couldn’t even swing straight.”

Roshi took a swing at Naruto for that. Naruto ducked under it. The man was completely shitfaced. Naruto came up with a harsh haymaker to Roshi’s jaw that sent the man into the air and crashing to the floor.

“Fight!” someone roared out in the bar.

Roshi wiped the spittle from his lips and got up. That had definitely knocked some sobriety into him. His eyes weren’t quite as glazed anymore. “Alright Gaki, you got a mean right on you.” Roshi came up low and quick like a monkey, taking a swipe at Naruto’s jaw.

Naruto had seen the Sandaime Hokage practice for years. The Monkey style wasn’t new to him. He leaned out of the way before lashing out with a hard boot that sent Roshi slamming into another two. That started a fight over there. Naruto ducked under swing he sensed coming from his blindside and lashed out with a harsh elbow that split his opponent’s brow.

The entire ‘chat’ Naruto wanted to have ended up devolving into a barroom brawl. Naruto ducked and weaved. He laid out with haymakers and used his knees and elbows. A chair was broken across his back and he put the dumbass through the window.

And through the entire thing the bartender just cleaned and dried glasses.

Five minutes later all the combatants were laid out except for Roshi and Naruto. Two Jinchuriki and highly skilled Shinobi. Even without chakra, Naruto was not weak. The two looked at each other testily. Roshi’s skin hissed as the demonic chakra sealed up the wounds from a broken bottle.

Naruto straightened up and gave a grin. “What do you say we go talk privately?” He asked.

Roshi gave a bark of a laugh and took a swig from his sake jug only to find the bottom had been broken. “Damn.” He said. “Alright Gaki, lead the way.”

Naruto stepped over the broken bodies. As the victors, they weren’t paying for the damage. In fact, the Bartender was already rummaging through the unconscious bodies for ryo notes to pay for the damages. It would show the idiots to get in between a Jinchuriki and an unknown.

Naruto led Roshi out towards the cliffs outside of town where Gobi had found a cave. He sat down on a rock and watched as Roshi plopped down on the earth. He stretched out, joints popping as he let out a content sound. “Whatcha want Gaki?”

Naruto smiled a bit. “I’ll be blunt and honest. The Bijuu.” Naruto said.

Roshi’s usually joyous demeanor quickly changed and a serious look came to his face. “What exactly do you want with the shit flinger?”

Naruto frowned a moment. “Must you people have such an abusive relationship with the Bijuu? They are sentient individuals like you and me, Ji-san. I am a Sage in training.” Naruto said the last a bit proudly. “I would like to unseal the Bijuu from their containers without killing the containers, and I can do so. Even managed to get Han to give up the Gobi.”

“I’ll believe that when I see it Gaki. Han hates everyone equally and would likely drink your blood from your skull before letting you close enough to him to unseal the Gobi. Even if you say you can do it.”

Naruto shrugged his shoulders. “Believe what you want Ji-san.” Naruto said. “Fact of the matter was that he allowed me to. I caught him while he was cleaning his armor.”

Roshi stroked his bearded jaw. “Yeah, that would keep him distracted I suppose. Must have been one hell of a fight to knock his ass out.”

Naruto shook his head. “I didn’t even fight him. No blows were exchanged.”

Roshi raised an eyebrow. He took a scroll out and unsealed a second jug of sake and took a swing. He then unsealed a pipe that he just chew on the tip of. “Okay, say I believe you.” He said. “What’s in it for me?”

“Power you can control. Demonic Chakra without a will based on your own Chakra. Your techniques will come faster, stronger, with less handseals.”

Roshi chewed on the pipe. “The Fence Sitter isn’t going to be happy about this, and I am a loyal Jonin of Iwa. I’d be morally obligated to tell him. You going to try and kill me afterwards?”

Naruto shook his head. “Not in the slightest. Not unless you try to kill me, and you won’t ever have to see your Biju again.”

“You’re just going to let me go and tell the Fence Sitter? You’re a special kinda touched in the head, ain’tcha Gaki?”

“Fuck you Ji-san, you don’t have a right to judge me.” Naruto said rather bluntly. “You’re a drunk.”

Roshi saluted with the jug before taking a huge drink. “My drunk ass is what’s getting me to accept. What do I need to do?”

“Shirt off and show me your seal.” Naruto said.

Roshi worked out of his top so that it fell around his waist. He channeled his chakra to reveal the seal on his naval. Naruto leaned in a bit and began to decipher it. Han’s had been done by an amateur. Roshi’s was done by someone that had dedicated themselves to the craft, and unless Naruto missed his mark he could see a few Uzumaki based markings set in the seal as well.

Ten minutes was how long it took this time. Ten minutes to decipher it. There were a lot of dead ends to the seal, traps inlaid in it. Things that would lock the seal down tighter. So in ten minutes, he had it deciphered. It took another ten to design the key seal mixed with the seal that would give Roshi Demonic Chakra.

Naruto set to work drawing the seal upon Roshi’s naval, overlapping the two seals. And when he was done, he had Roshi activate the seal again.

Crimson and brown chakra boiled out and began to condense. Dirt and rocks came towards the figure as a claw plunged into the ground.

Roshi scrambled backwards, trying to get away from the figure that was forming. The demonic chakra pouring off it was potent. “Oi! Gaki! How are you going to tame the damned Bijuu?” He knew he forgot to ask something before he went with this hair brained scheme.

Naruto sat on his rock a while longer. Soon the chakra subsided and standing there was a rather muscular woman about Anko’s height. She had spikey red hair that came down to the middle of her back and a red headband tied around her forehead. Her generous bust was held in a top made of fur with fur arm bands on each arm. A loin cloth of hide did nothing to cover her broad hips. Hide boots with fur around her muscular calves was what finished her clothes. And furious crimson eyes stared at Roshi. “I’ll give you Shit Flinger!” She yelled as she hefted an iron maul like she was about to fling it at Roshi.

Naruto moved from his rock and caught the haft of the maul just as it was going to come away from her hand. He grunted at the strength of the pull from the Bijuu. Four monkey tails swayed behind her, twitching up and down. She looked at him over one shoulder. “Let. Go.”

“Ji-san, you might want to get the hell out of here. Quite gawking at the beautiful barbarian and get running.”

Roshi stood up and nodded. “Good luck Gaki. We still need to finish what we started in that bar.” He took off quickly to get away. The development needed to get back to the Tsuchikage, even if Roshi was loathe to bring it.

Naruto kept looking at the Yonbi. The smell of burning flesh caught his nose and he knew his hand was being burned. She was increasing the heat of the metal maul to sear his hand.

“Yon-chan! That’s enough!” The firmness of the words startled the redhead and she glanced to the cave as Gobi walked out. “Naruto-kun is not Roshi-san. Quit hurting him.”

Yonbi was utterly surprised to see Gobi. “Go-chan?!” She asked excitedly. She rushed over to her sister and hugged her close with spine popping force, even lifting the taller woman off her feet. “Go-chan! It is you!”

Naruto cleared his throat. As much as he wanted to let them have their moments. “Uh, ladies? We need to leave the Land of Earth. Like now.”

“Why?” Yonbi asked, turning to look at the bald headed man.

“Iwa Shinobi. Your little temper tantrum will likely have set off every sensor from here to Iwa. They will come, and so we need to leave. Now.” Naruto said a bit more firmly. “I’m still devising a seal that will keep you girls from being sealed up again. Ichi-chan and Nana-chan are in Konoha at the moment. Now can we please get going?”

Gobi brought her fingers to her lips and gave a whistle. Two horses came from the cave and she got on top of one.

Naruto made and got on the other, looking to Yonbi. “I won’t force you to go if you don’t want to, but I need to leave.”

Yonbi eyed the two horses before she got up on behind Naruto, pressing her full breasts against his back. It was like feeling Anko behind him again.

Naruto nudged his horse forward and the trio quickly started to leave. He could feel Yonbi teasing him, rubbing her breasts against his back and sliding her hand over his thigh. Damn woman. “If you want to converse with Kyuubi, my seal is on my stomach.”

There was surprise to Yonbi before suspicion. Finally she placed her hand on the brat’s stomach while he rode and was surprised to be speaking with one of her other sisters. While in the long term they couldn’t stand one another, they were still siblings that hadn’t seen hide nor hair from each other in several centuries.

Naruto focused on getting them out of the Land of Earth. Iwa Shinobi knew the mountain peaks and cliffs like the back of their hands. But they resolutely refused to leave the Land of Earth. Likely because it was surrounded by forests and a sea.

It took a day before they were out of the Land of Earth, pushing the horses as hard as they could. Once they were out of the Land of Earth, they set camp up near a stream leading into the sea so that the horses could rest and they could discuss things properly.

Naruto stayed alert for Iwa Shinobi, but he seriously doubted they’d come after him. There hadn’t been a flare of chakra from them since Naruto had unsealed the Yonbi. He could see both girls talking at the stream while they got fish for dinner. It was Naruto’s job to gather firewood, dig the fire pit, etc.

A task made more difficult without the use of chakra.

“Hey Kyu, did you tell them about the Game?” He asked his tenant.

“Of course.” Came the reply.

He thought as much. But he kept to work, gathering plenty of firewood to cook fish with.

“Oi, Gaki!’ Naruto felt his eyebrow twitch at the rather outspoken Yonbi. “You planning on banging me and my sister?”

Naruto inhaled slowly and moved to the water’s edge with the two sisters. He took a moment to gather it in a pot he had. “Not if you two don’t want to.” He said simply. “Admittedly, it would help. Especially since Kyuubi told you both about the Game I’m in. And yes, I’ve had sex with both Ichi-chan and Nana-chan.” Naruto told them.

“You’re being awfully free with this Gaki.” Yonbi said. She brought her maul up to sit the head of it on his shoulder. “What’s stopping me from taking your head off?”

Naruto shrugged his shoulders. “Not a damned thing.” He said. But he moved back to the fire pit he had dug and set to work starting the fire and boiling the water.

“I’m doing it.” Gobi told her sister.

“What?! You buying that shit?!”

Gobi shrugged and smiled, a faint blush on her face. “I like him already. Now if you’ll excuse me.” She drifted towards Naruto and sat down behind him. She began to massage his shoulders, getting a groan out of Naruto.

She kissed at his neck as well. “I want my savior to make love to me.” She whispered in his ear.

Naruto turned to look at the Gobi and leaned in to kiss her lips. He reached up to tangle one hand in her long white hair. He turned fully to her and sat up on his knees to kiss her more. Even when they were on their knees, she was a bit taller than him.

Yonbi watched from the horses and shrugged, walking towards them. She could at least enjoy the show. She wasn’t a stranger to voyeurism.

Naruto moved his mouth from Gobi’s mouth to her neck, sucking and kissing at times. He felt her untie the black top he wore and push it off his shoulders, exposing his chest. His hands undid the sash to her simple kimono and he parted it. He cupped her plump rear and lifted, slowly lowering her onto her back.

He looked to the green eyes a moment, more a teal color than anything. He bent his head down and began to kiss at her smaller bust, kissing around the rosy pink nipples. He moved lower, parting the Kimono further.

“Naruto-kun.” Gobi moaned softly. Her hands slid over his shaved head. She wished she got to slide her fingers through his hair. He’d have to grow it out before they made love again.

Naruto kissed around her naval and parted her legs. He looked up to her briefly before he laid a gentle kiss upon her pussy lips. “I hate doing this to you Go-chan, but we need to make this briefer than I’d like.” He said. They were still so close to enemy territory.

Gobi nodded and looked down. “Please Naruto-kun, show me what you’ve shown my sisters.”

Naruto nodded softly to the Gobi and moved between her slender legs. He felt them come up and around his hips. He undid his pants and pushed them down to his knees. For such a beautiful woman, he was already stiff. He grabbed his cock and slowly pushed into the white haired Bijuu. She was quite tight.

Gobi arched her back and moaned out as she felt his cock entering her body. Her rear came up off the ground in delight as he pushed so deeply inside of her. She reached up and clasped her hands around the back of his neck. “So thick!” she cried out.

Naruto plunged himself deeper into, forcing her hips up a bit higher. He enjoyed the slight bounce to her breasts and the way her mouth parted as he touched spots inside of her. He grabbed her hips and began to give firm but steady thrusts. He wasn’t just thrusting as hard and as quickly as he could. When he was sank inside of her, he rolled his hips a little bit to tease her body.

One hand moved from her hips up to her bust. He ran his hand over her pert breasts, fingers flicking her nipples. The soft moans she gave for him had him driving forward more eagerly. He bent down to kiss her lips, biting her lower lip gently. He breathed a bit heavier, the feel of her tight body after a month or two without sex was fantastic.

Gobi felt her breathing hitching in her throat as Naruto thrust inside of her. It felt amazing of course. He was so big and he touched so many spots inside of her. And he just knew how to move, he knew how to adjust his weight to keep her pinned so that his thrusts didn’t have her moving across the ground. She whimpered in pleasure as she felt his fingers tweaking her pale pink nipples. Her toes curled and she pressed her heels to his rear. No wonder both Ichi and Nana had let him inside of them like this.

His hands were calloused on her sensitive flesh. She had always taken great care of her skin, oiling it after a shower or long hot bath. It was sensitive to the touch, and the light silken clothing she tended to wear just kept her skin sensitive. She bit her lower lip, a moan soon escaping her as his mouth latched to her neck.

If she was honest, she was always a bit of a size queen. She loved the feel of a particularly well endowed man slamming himself home inside of her. And Naruto was big and thick. While not the biggest or thickest she ever had, it was certainly plentiful in both aspects to help her get off. She whimpered more for him, moaning. “Yes, yes…” Her core was tightening. A spring wound too tight was winding itself tighter. She had gone too long, far too long and it was going to make her orgasm hard.

Naruto breathed heavily. He could feel Gobi’s nails digging into the back of his neck. Still he rocked himself into her, bringing her rear up off the ground with each thrust. Sweat beaded down his forehead and into his eyes. It stung some, but she gripped him tightly, so very tightly. “Gobi-chan.. I’m going…”

“Inside.” Gobi said breathlessly. “Inside, inside, inside!” She cried out as that tightly coiled spring snapped and she came. Her entire body arched into him, her back coming up off the kimono under her until it was just her shoulder and her head with the horns digging into the earth.

And the warmth flooding her soaking wet womanhood told her all she need to know. Naruto had released his voluminous seed deep inside of her, soaking her core all the way to her depths. She felt the warmth spreading about her stomach region and she sighed contently.

Until Naruto was rolling her onto her side. She looked surprised when he started to take her again. His hips pumped vigorously and her moans started up louder again. The surprise of her leg being taken onto his shoulder and him pumping into her more. She grabbed at the ground. “Naru- Naruto-kun!” She cried out surprised.

He grunted a bit before giving her a grin. “I’m an Uzumaki with a Bijuu sealed inside of me. I have stamina to keep going Gobi-chan. I doubt I’ll be so easy to make soft.” He said.

“But… but… Oh… But Yonbi-chan…”

Naruto looked from the pale blushing beauty up to her wilder sister. Yonbi had ditched both the top and the loin cloth. Her fingers were busy pumping in and out of her wet pussy, three fingers making a squelching sound as she worked. She was staring in amazement.

Naruto caught her red eyes with his own and he grabbed Gobi’s hip a bit more. He began to thrust more wildly into her. The sound of his flesh smacking against hers was soon accompanied by Gobi’s loud moans of pleasure. She was clutching at the ground, digging trenches in the soft dirt. She gripped him even tighter.

Yonbi looked surprised at being caught and more than a little sheepish. But she kept going, fingering herself harder, her hips rising up to meet her fingers. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she released, juices squirting from her.

Naruto grabbed one of Gobi’s horns gently, holding it so she could watch her sister. “That will be you shortly.” He told the stronger Bijuu. “Look how pleased she is. Look how excited she is.” And Yonbi kept going, rubbing at her wet pussy and clit.

Gobi breathed raggedly as she felt Naruto thrust inside of her. She stared at her sister. Naruto couldn’t possibly be human. To please one Bijuu was difficult enough as it was. The stronger they were the more difficult it became. And yet he was saying he was going to take her sister as well?

The idea of such stamina, of having that stamina to herself like Ichibi and Nanabi… it was exhilarating. She moaned out as he tugged lightly on her horn. The sheer dominating action was making her wet. She knew when it came to outright combat she wasn’t the strongest, but to have Naruto dominating her powerful form nonetheless… It made her feel like a vice around his plowing tool.

She grabbed at his arm a bit. He still felt so thick, like he was stretching her out. She had taken bigger, but he felt so big. “Naruto-kun!” she moaned the young man’s name. Her body bounced and jiggled as he kept taking her. She felt so… naughty. And she was enjoying it. She never would have thought she had such voyeuristic likes. She was usually so secluded.

Yonbi’s cry of pleasure and a second squirt of orgasm brought Gobi. She came hard, her eyes rolling back into her head until she saw darkness. And the warmth of Naruto’s second orgasm hit her hard as it filled her up. Her entire body shook as he shot his load into her.

And then she was being emptied as he pulled out. Her whimper showed her displeasure at that, but she looked up as he bent down and kissed her. He gave that smile that told her he had thoroughly enjoyed it and she couldn’t help but give one in return. “Go on.” She told him.

Yonbi was coming down from her second orgasm when she saw the container for her most powerful sister almost stalking towards her. She gave a feral grin and spread her legs. She sat up a bit, adjusting her back to lean against the fallen log. “Come on big boy, let’s play.” She said a bit breathlessly.

Naruto moved forward and kneeled down between Yonbi’s legs. He grasped his thick length before pushing inside of her. She was not the tightest woman he had been in. It was the difference between a well-used pussy and someone that didn’t get sex often. But that didn’t make it any less of an experience. Yonbi was hot and wet, and her muscles squeezed him in interesting ways that told him it was all from experience.

And then his world was flipped upside down.

Yonbi pushed his chest back and she mounted him. She dug her fingers into his chest as she rode him hard, her round and sizeable breasts bouncing and swinging in motion with her bouncing on the balls of her feet. “Fuck yes!” She groaned out as she rode him for all that he was worth. Her own fingers tweaked at his nipples while she rode him, throwing her head back while she slammed her hips down into him.

Naruto grabbed onto her hip with one hand her breast with the other. He grunted a bit as he felt Yonbi take control of the situation. It was different. Only Temari had ever taken charge the way that the Yonbi was. It was wild, animalistic and powerful. He grunted a bit more as he felt her pussy walls squeeze him. She was going to milk him dry for his cum and he was going to give it to her.

But that didn’t mean he wouldn’t make her earn it.

Yonbi gave a feral grin as she felt his fingers digging into the meat of her body, into the firm flesh of her hips and the softer flesh of her breast. “That’s it Gaki, get a feel of these big tits. Maybe I’ll let you suck on them a little.” She bent down as though to let him do just that before swinging upwards with a loud cackling laugh, her breasts brushing his face briefly. She rode him harder, the sound of her ass smacking against his hips egging her on harder and faster. She would show him the ability of a Biju.

Naruto grit his teeth and planted his feet flat on the ground and bent his knees up. With his abdominal strength, he lifted his hips up off the ground and raised her up. He’d show her the strength and challenge of Uzumaki Naruto. He would not be some bronco to be broken in. He brought his hips down to the ground as she rose up and before she could slam back down, he drove himself up to meet her hips.

Yonbi threw her head back and moaned in pleasure. “That’s it!” She called out as she rode him harder, riding his thrusting hips. He hit so deep inside of her. She forgot what it felt like to be fucked by a man instead of taking what she wanted. She raked her finger nails down his chest, drawing blood at some spots. Her grin widened at the scent and she just fucked him harder, riding him with enough force that her heels dug into the ground a bit.

Naruto grunted at her force again. He couldn’t keep the pace up. But he knew she couldn’t either. He reached up with both hands and toyed with her large, heaving breasts. They weren’t the largest he had ever seen, not by far. But they were definitely nothing to scoff at. It was like fondling Anko’s, maybe a little smaller. He smacked her on the breast and watched her spasm. Then she howled as she came crashing down.

Her orgasm was over the both of them and Yonbi’s eyes went wide as she squirted all over the man inside of her. Her entire body shuddered and twitched with repressed sexual need. Her entire body seized up and she barely registered the warmth of his cum filling her body. The orgasm was far more powerful than she had anticipated, stronger than the last two she had brought herself with.

Naruto used the lapse to roll them over. His balls ached with the need to rest. But he needed to show the Yonbi she just couldn’t take what she wanted, regardless if that thing she wanted was him. He pulled out of her and flipped her onto her hands and knees before driving himself into her, making her howl out in pleasure.

He gathered all four tails in a single hand and felt her lock up, her pussy clenching down on him. He slapped her ass. “This.” Slap. “Will.” Slap. “Teach.” Slap. “You.” Slap. “To.” Slap. “Try that bullshit!” He slapped her ass even harder and started to fuck her pussy. He gave it to her hard and fast, the loud wet smacking of his hips on hers ringing in the small clearing. Gobi watch with wide eyes, rubbing at her pussy.

Yonbi could only hold on for dear life and pleasure. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as he fucked her, spanking her every so often. He thoroughly dominated her and the sensation of her tails in his hand had her completely frozen except for that hard drilling cock inside of her pussy. She could hear the squelches as it pulled out slowly. It was so big and she didn’t want to give it up.

She tried to rock herself back, whimpering with each movement. She might be sore afterwards. “Choke me.” She managed out. “Fucking wrap your hand around my throat and choke me out, Gaki!” She yelled when she felt him hesitate.

Naruto reached forward and grabbed her throat with the hand he had been swatting her ass with. He heard her give a sound when he grabbed her throat and squeezed. She coughed, even as he fucked her. But her pussy gave spasms around his thick cock and tightened up even more. Her body tensed and shook with something he just couldn’t identify. It was too new to him, but he did it anyways.

Fuck. She had forgotten what it was like to have someone choke her like this. The submissive feeling of the lack of oxygen flowing through her form. Her vision was dimming, but the feeling of him pounding into her cunt didn’t. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Most men would have let up. Sweet merciful Kami, her orgasm was building rapidly and she could tell it was a big one. Her toes curled as tight as ever.

Naruto was worried He had never choked someone before and didn’t know what to expect. If it wasn’t for her fingers clawing the ground instead of his arm, he would have been really worried. He expected her to do something, grab his arm or hand or something to signify she wanted to be let up. Yet she didn’t. She kept making little sounds, sounds that showed she didn’t get enough air. Each exhale was a harsh rasp outwards, and there wasn’t more coming in. Yet he kept rocking his hips. He had never done it, but if it was what Yonbi got off to, he’d at least try it. She’d let him know when too much was too much.

She couldn’t see. Not five feet in front of her where her sister lay. Yonbi’s vision had gone dark. But the lack of everything else made her feel that twitching cock inside of her tight pussy more. Most men let up. Most men wouldn’t push her so far. And as she felt the last vestige of consciousness flee her body, an orgasm wracked her with such force.

Naruto groaned at the feel of Yonbi’s body gripping him almost painfully tight just before she slowly slid off his body to slump on the ground. His cock spurt into the air with seed, splashing it on Yonbi’s ass and back. He released his hand from her throat and checked her pulse, wondering why she didn’t do anything to signify he had gone too far.

He breathed a bit easier when he felt a pulse.

Rolling her onto her back, regardless of the cum on her, he checked to make sure she was breathing a bit normally. Raggedly, but normally. He lightly smacked her cheek. “Yon-chan.” Naruto said. “Yon-chan!” He smacked her cheek a bit harder

Crimson eyes slowly fluttered open and a smile splayed along her lips. “Good job Stud.” She pulled him down for a kiss. “Next time just let me sleep though, ne?”

“You had me worried.” Naruto said honestly.

Yonbi smirked a bit. “Relax Gaki. I like to play rough. And even that can be tame by my standards.”

Naruto shook his head and slowly moved away from the Yonbi, glancing over to Gobi. “You alright?” he asked.

The pale woman nodded and moved over to join the other two. She hugged her sister close. “Don’t scare me like that Yon-chan.” She said.

“No promises.” Yonbi gave a feral grin.

Naruto shook his head and sat down at the fire. He pulled out the book that had become a staple of his life and frowned a moment, turning it in his hands a moment. He opened it up. He had to hope that it would be able to help him remove the seals upon his arms.

“CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE HAD SEX WITH THE GOBI! +3000 points, +20 Demonic Chakra, +20 Demonic Chakra Control, +20 Fire Manipulation, +20 Water Manipulation. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE HAD SEX WITH THE YONBI! +3000 points, +20 Demonic Chakra Levels, +20 Demonic Chakra Control, +20 Fire Manipulation, +20 Earth Manipulation. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE RECEIVED THE IWA LADIES(1) MEDAL! +2000 Points, +20 Earth Manipulation, +5 Strength, +5 Endurance. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE RECEIVED THE BIJUU BABES(1) MEDAL! +3000 Points, +5 Demonic Chakra Levels, +5 Demonic Chakra Control, +5 Strength, +5 Endurance. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE RECEIVED THE IWA LADIES(2) MEDAL! +2000 points, +5 Stat Points. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE HAD SEX WITH THREE OF THE BIJUU! +2100 Points, +5 Demonic Chakra Levels, +5 Demonic Chakra Control.”

Naruto looked surprised at getting two levels and the various medals. He had a feeling that they would take a bit of time to understand, but he hoped he would manage as well as he could. His Demonic Chakra and Chakra Levels had shot through the roof though. He would have never imagined getting it from two Bijuu.

He started with the Iwa Ladies medal and tapped it. “You’ve had sex with two of the four ladies from Iwa.(1) You’ve had sex with two of the ladies from Iwa at the same time. (2).” He tapped the Bijuu Babes. “You’ve had sex with three of the nine Bijuu.” It took Naruto a bit to figure that one out. Was that not the last medal he had also gotten?

But looking over his previous medals, he realized the Bijuu belonged to two sets of medals. One set being the Bijuu themselves acting in a similar manner to women from the various villages. The second set was that they belonged to a ‘rank’ similar to Jonin, Chunin, Genin, and likely Kage.

He had twenty stat points to work with as he moved to the stat pages. He applied half to Senjutsu Levels and half to Senjutsu Control. He didn’t know how they worked, like if they would work one point per minute or what, but both were sitting pretty at thirty now. It was a shame that there wasn’t likely to be a Sage he could have sex with.

Naruto’s Senjutsu skill was sitting at a measley twenty. So he pumped one hundred and eighty points into it to bring it up to two hundred and thus mastery level. “Senjutsu. Master Level. The time and nature required to enter Sage Mode have been reduced to the absolute minimum. Even in a concrete jungle you could enter Sage Mode. Mutation: Sage or Guru?”

Naruto tapped the Sage. “Sage: Your strikes hit harder as you focus on the physical aspect of Sage Mode and your body becomes hard as stone.” He tapped Guru. “Guru: Your training focuses more on the spiritual and thus the shockwave effect away from your body becomes stronger.” Naruto liked hitting things, so he took Sage. “Perk Unlocked!”

Naruto then brought Summoning up by fifty. Sixty went into Massaging.

Naruto went to his perks and saw the new one that had unlocked. He tapped it. “True Sage Mode: Requirements: Senjutsu Control 100, Senjutsu Levels 100, Senjutsu Skill 200. True Moukton. Master Sage Mode to the levels of Senju Hashirama and be able to gather Natural Energy while moving!”

Naruto shook his head. He wasn’t going to be able to get that for a long time then. He did however grab the Demonic Form. He roared in fury, dropping the book. Fire surged through his veins and armor began to form up from black smoke that just poured from his pores. Naruto let out a bellowing roar of fury as the power flowed through him.

He didn’t know if he could contain it.

-End Chapter-

Naruto’s Stats:

Level 46: 159,150/164,450

Acrobatics: 65

Chakra Control: 100

Chakra Levels: 100

Demonic Chakra Control: 115

Demonic Chakra Levels: 150

Divine Chakra Control: 60

Divine Chakra Levels: 95

Endurance: 90

Intelligence: 80

Luck: 40

Reflexes: 50

Senjutsu Control: 30

Senjutsu Levels: 30

Speed: 120

Strength: 95

Surplus Stat Points: 0

Skills:

Master Level:

Archery: 200 points. Master Level (+20 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can strike a target from up to one hundred and fifty meters away and hit a bullseye ten times out of ten. Mutation Selected: Like the Wind. Naruto’s range drops by 100 meters but he can make the shot while running at top speed.

Bojutsu: 200 Points. Master Level (+20 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can use Quarter staves, Bo staves, Naginata, Halberds, pikes, spears, and Shakujô as an extension of his body body. The subtle differences in weight are a non-issue and he can transition from one to the next without the slightest hint of pause. Mutation Selected: One For All. Naruto can form a singular weapon that can seamlessly transition from one form to the next, listed within this skill.

Earth Elemental manipulation: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Earth based Jutsu swiftly and redirect large scale Jutsu that come from his opponent. Mutation Selected: Golem of War. Naruto’s blades and tools are near unbreakable. If they ever do break, he can drive the remains into the ground and the earth will forge them anew, stronger than ever.

Fire Elemental Manipulation: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Fire based Jutsu swiftly and redirect large scale Jutsu that come from his opponent. Mutation Selected: Smoldering Rage. Naruto can at will increase the temperature of his skin so that whatever he touches smolders until it is just cinders.

Genjutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can Detect and Dispel S-ranked Genjutsu including Tsukuyomi. Naruto can cast A-ranked Genjutsu, including the standard Clone Jutsu. Mutation Selected: Illusion Weaver. Naruto can cast several subtle but powerful Genjutsu on his opponents putting them in a near unbreakable Genjutsu.

Kenjutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learn Advanced Kenjutsu Arts as well as see openings in his opponent's own Kenjutsu Styles. Mutation Selected: Sword God. All Swords are an extension of Naruto’s body, allowing him to learn them just by watching them in action and holding them.

Lightning Elemental Manipulation: 200 points. Master level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learned Lightning based Jutsu swiftly. Mutation Selected: Defense. At the cost of being able to create internal Lighting, Naruto can redirect any Lightning through his body including natural lightning

Lying: 200 points. Master Level (+15 Sneak Bonus) You can now lie to anyone with simple ease that not even a Kage will notice. Lesser Biju can even be lied to. Mutation Selected: Paragon of Good. Naruto’s Lying ability drops to where an attentive Kage would notice but in return he may not be lied to.

Medical Jutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can use his Medical Ninjutsu in combat and while under heavy fire. He can heal most Ailments as well. Mutation Selected: Doctor. Naruto sacrifices the ability to use more combat oriented Medical Ninjutsu for a more comprehensive knowledge of ailments.

Ninja Master: 200 points. Master level. Gives a Bonus to all Ninja Skills. (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Sealing, Senjutsu, Medical Jutsu, Etc.) Mutation Selected: Ninja Master. All abilities affected by the Ninja Master skill that use chakra are boosted by an additional 10 points.

Ninjutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn all Ninjutsu swiftly, regardless of elemental manipulation. His current Repertoire costs less Chakra to use. Mutation Selected: Battery. Naruto can throw out more large scale Ninjutsu then a Tank, but he cannot take as many in turn.

Sealing: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can now unseal a Bijuu without killing the host. Mutation: Seal Decipherer. Naruto can decipher even the most complex of seals just by looking at the seals in mere moments.

Senjutsu: 200 points. Master Level. (+30 Ninja Master Bonus)(Toad Variant) The time and nature required to enter Sage Mode have been reduced to the absolute minimum. Even in a concrete jungle Naruto could enter Sage Mode. Mutation Selected: Sage. Naruto focuses on the physical training of Sage Mode and can hit harder and has a body like Stone.

Sexual Aura: 200 points. Master Level. Naruto’s Sexual Aura is at its very highest pinnacle. Even the mighty Kyuubi is heavily affected by it. Mutation Selected: Directive Sexual Aura. Naruto can direct his Sexual Aura onto a single target, making them experience the full weight of his Sexual Aura with an additional Twenty points.

Taijutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Taijutsu Styles easier. He can also see many openings in a fight. Mutation Selected: Creator. Naruto works better using Taijutsu moves that he himself created instead of ones he has learned. He can also use moves he has spliced together better than ones he learned

Water Elemental Manipulation: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learn Water based Jutsu swiftly and even redirect any that come from his opponent. Mutation Selected: Defense. The Water Recognizes Naruto and the blonde will never be harmed by Water based Jutsu. He can use the water to stop all but the strongest attacks.

Wind Elemental Manipulation: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Wind based Jutsu swiftly, and even redirect any Wind Jutsu thrown at him. Mutation Selected: Defense. The Wind Recognizes Naruto as its own and as such he will never be harmed by the wind. He can use the wind to stop all but the strongest attacks.

Expert Level:

Healing Factor: 150 points. Expert Level. (+20 points from Medical Ninjutsu.) Naruto can heal from most minor lacerations, bruises, within minutes. Broken bones will mend in hours. Given enough time, a limb can be regenerated. The application of chakra can speed this process up.

Massaging: 150 points. Expert Level (+20 Medical Jutsu Bonus). Naruto can give a good enough massage to turn a woman on seventy percent of the time and make the massage feel good all the time

Stealth: 150 points. Expert Level. Naruto can now sneap past an alert Kage level Shinobi or unsuspecting Biju 95 Percent of the time. Assists all Sneaky Skills. (Lying, cheating, assassination, locking Picking, Pick Pocketing, Trap Making, Poison Making, Hacking, Etc)

Summoning: 150 points: Adept level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can now summon just about any rank of the animal of his choice. From underling all the way to Sage, they all answer the call. Combination attacks are highly devastating.

Adept Level:

Crafting: 100 points. Adept level. Naruto can learn how to craft and build items easier. Also increases all crafting abilities (Trap Making, Poison making, Blacksmithing, Carpentry, etc.)

Haggling: 100 points. Adept level. Naruto can now haggle for better prices and shops he visits often will offer lower prices. Stores in general have lower prices for Naruto

Knife Fightng: 100 points. Adept Level. (+20 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can defend himself using a knife or Kunai in close quarters combat more efficiently.

Pick Pocketing: 100 points. Adept Level (+15 Sneak Bonus). Naruto can now pick the pockets of an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time.

Summoning: 100 points: Adept level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto now uses less chakra to summon boss sized summons. Combination Attacks are more lethal.

Apprentice Level:

Cooking: 50 Points. Apprentice level. Naruto won’t burn water anymore, and with enough time, prep and ingredients, he can make something delicious.

Forging: 50 Points. Apprentice Level (+10 Crafting Bonus) Naruto can forge basic equipment using steel or iron.

Medicine Making: 75 Points. (+10 Crafting, +20 Medical Ninjutsu) Naruto can create medicine that can heal several minor maladies over time instead of a quick job using Medical Ninjutsu.

Throwing: 60 points. Apprentice level. (+20 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can hit a target from up to ten meters away with a kunai.

Trap Making: 75 Points. Apprentice Level. (+10 Crafting Bonus, +15 Sneak Bonus) Naruto can create traps that can hinder enemy Shinobi of Chunin Level.

Surplus Points: 19 Points

Medals:

Diamond Level:

Out-Do Your Rival: Gang-Bang your Rival's Mom. +1 perk point.

Platinum Level:

Clone Man: Use 8 Shadow Clones to have sex with a woman or women. +2400 points.

Gold Level:

Foreigner: Naruto has had sex with 12 Foreign Kunoichi. +1800 points

Have Sex with an Enemy Kunoichi: Naruto has had sex with a Special Jonin Level Kunoichi. +2000 points

Have Sex with 20 Kunoichi: +2600 points, +15 Ninjutsu, +15 Genjutsu, +15 Taijutsu, +5 Chakra Levels, +5 Chakra Control

Have Vaginal Sex 40 times. +9000 points, +5 Agility, +5 Endurance, +5 Strength

Top Fox: Dominate Ichibi no Tanuki. +2400 points.

Silver Level:

Danger-Close: Naruto has had sex with two women that are close to someone that will physically hurt Naruto for having sex with their loved one. +1200 points, +5 Demonic Chakra Levels

Danger-Close Diverted: Naruto has diverted Danger-close twice. +1000 points, +5 Demonic Chakra Control

Deflowerer: Naruto has taken the virginity of three women. +1800 points, +10 Divine Chakra Levels, +5 Divine Chakra Control

Dirty Dozen: Naruto has had sex with 24 different women. +15 stat points, +1 perk poins

Double Down: Naruto has had sex with four different women in 24 hours. +1800 points.

Evened Up: Naruto has had sex with three women using two Shadow Clones for assistance. +1800 points

Have Sex with Six Genin Ranked Kunoichi. +700 points

Have sex with Ten Jonin Ranked Kunoichi. +2000 points. +15 Ninjutsu, +15 Genjutsu, +15 Taijutsu

Impaler: Naruto has had sex with three virgins that was rougher than it could have been. +1500 points, +10 Demonic Chakra Control, +10 Demonic Chakra Levels

Leaf Man: Naruto has had Sex with 8 women from Konoha. +1400 points.

Receive 25 Blow Jobs: +2500 Points.

Trippy!: Naruto has had sex with six different women with exotic hair colors. +1200 points

Bronze Level:

Beautiful Black-haired Babes: Naruto has had sex with 4 different women that have black hair. +1000 points

Bijuu Babes(1): Naruto has had sex with three of the nine Bijuu. +3000 points, +5 Demonic Chakra Control, +5 Demonic Chakra Levels, +5 Endurance, +5 Strength.

Blondes Do It Better: Naruto has had sex with two different blondes at the same time +750 points

Brunette Beauties: Naruto has had sex with three Brunette women. +1000 point

Bottomed: Naruto has been Dominated once during sex. +500 points

Clones!: Naruto has had sex using Shadow Clones seven times. +1000 points, +5 Chakra Control, +5 Chakra Level

Foreign Females: Naruto has had sex with 18 foreign women. +500 points, +5 Ninjutsu, +5 Genjutsu, +5 Taijutsu

Generous: Naruto has had five orgasms with multiple partners +500 points, +5 Divine Chakra Levels

Gourmet: Naruto has eaten out five different women. +1500 points, +10 Divine Chakra Levels, +5 Divine Chakra control

Hat Trick: Naruto has had sex with Three different women in 24 hours. +900 points.

Hatter Trick: Naruto has had sex with one woman using exactly two clones. +700 points, +5 Speed.

Have Anal Sex 10 times +3000

Have Illusionary Sex with an Illusion Specialist. +500 points, 10 Genjutsu

Have Sex with a Mother and Daughter combo. +600 points

Have sex with 2 important political figures. + 750 points, 20 politics.

Have Sex with 3 Bijuu. +2100 Points, +5 Demonic Chakra Control, +5 Demonic Chakra Levels.

Have sex with 3 Civilians. +500 points

Important Places: Naruto has had sex in two very important places. +1000 points.

Iwa Ladies(1): Naruto has had sex with two of the four women from Iwa. +2000 Points, +20 Earth Manipulation, +5 Endurance, +5 Strength

Iwa Ladies(2): Naruto has had sex with two of the four women from Iwa at the same time. +2000 Points, +5 Stat Points

Leaf Hunter: Naruto has had sex with 5 Kunoichi with allegiance to Konoha. +1000 points

Marathon Man: Have Sex with Two women at the same time. +500 points and +5 Acrobatics points

MILF Hunter: Have sex with 3 MILFs. +1000 points

Mine, Bitch!: Naruto has defended his right to be with a woman and then had sex with her within four hours afterwards. +1000 points, +5 Speed, +5 Strength, +25 Skill points

Ninja Sex: Naruto has used Ninja Arts for sex 3 times. +350 points

Petite Breasts: Naruto has had sex with Six women that have a B-Cup or lower. +700 points.

Repetition: Naruto has had repeat sex with six different women. +900 points

Revenge: Naruto has dominated a woman that has dominated him. +750 points, 5 Demonic Chakra Levels

Sand Sirens (1): Have Sex with 2 women from Suna at the same time. +1500 points, +5 stat point

Sex Artist: Naruto has had sex twenty five times. Threesomes, More-somes, Gangbangs, and multiple rounds count as 1 occasion. +2000 points, +5 Endurance, +5 Speed, +5 Strength.

Sex Artisan: Naruto has had sex with twenty different women. +3000 points, +5 Speed, +5 Intelligence, +5 Acrobatics, +5 Endurance, +5 Strength

Sound Seductresses (1): Naruto has had sex with four of the Seven Oto Kunoichi. +1500 points, +15 Genjutsu, +5 Intelligence, +5 Luck

Spurt: Naruto has had five orgasms during one session of intercourse without the use or backlash of a Shadow Clone. +1000 points

Strong Woman: Naruto has had sex with an S-Ranked Kunoichi. +1200 points

Suave: Naruto has had sex with five different women in 24 hours. +3600

Three by Three: Naruto has had three separate threesomes with different women. +1000 points

Twofer: Naruto has given two orgasms five times to a woman before having his first. +1000 points, +5 Endurance

Perks:

Animal Magnetism: Women are more likely to fall to Naruto’s Sexual Aura and won’t hurt him for having multiple women.

Bee Summoning: Through the Animal Path of the Rinnegan, Naruto can summon Bees to his aid.

Chakra Chains: Allows Naruto to make chains out of his chakra

Chakra Wings: Naruto can create Wings made of Chakra to fly with.

Demon Form: Naruto can harness the power of Demonic Chakra and unleash it to take a form of absolute Destruction.

Divine Form: Naruto can harness the power of Divine Chakra and unleash a Holy Warrior with unsurpassed abilities in Healing

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan: Allows use of the Sharingan Kekkai Genkai and the more advanced Mangekyo version without Naruto going blind

Gold Dust: Naruto can use the Magnetic Release to manipulate Gold Dust like the Yondaime Kazekage.

Harem Master: Naruto can now have as many women in his personal Harem as he wants, minimizes the hostilities between the women

Hiraishin Jutsu Version 2: Naruto can teleport to any Hirashin Marker.

Hyoton: Allows for the use of the Hyoton Kekkai Genkai.

Iron Sand Manipulation: Allows Naruto to use the Iron Sand ability of the Sandaime Kazekage.

Kotoamatsukami: Allows Naruto to use Shisui’s Genjutsu. Can subtle sway anyone to any will but can only be used once every ten years per eye.

Magnetic Release: Naruto can use the Magnetic release of the Sandaime and Yondaime Kazekages

Moukton: Allows for use of the Moukton Kekkai Genkai. Can calm Bijuu and their Jinchuriki

Rinnegan: Naruto can use the Ultimate Dojutsu, the Rinnegan and all the abilities that come with it.

Sand Manipulation: Naruto can use the Sand Manipulation like Gaara can.

Scorched Inferno: Naruto can release his darker self into an uncontrollable berserker of rage. Cannot distinguish Friend from Foe.

Snake Style: Naruto can use the Snake Taijutsu Style

Strong Fist: Naruto can use the Strong Fist Taijutsu Style of Rock Lee and Might Guy.

Super Strength: So long as Naruto has an equal or higher Chakra control to Chakra Levels, he can use Tsunade’s Legendary Super Strength Technique.

Will of Fire: Naruto’s Will burns brightly inside and allows him to manifest an armor made of fire

Surplus Points: 1
Sign up to rate and review this story