Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Himawari and Sarada serve The Hokage

by InsideA14YearOldGirl

Hinata and Sakura's daughters serve the Hokage in the way he wants.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [Y] - Published: 2016-09-01 - Updated: 2016-09-20 - 404 words - Complete

?Blocked
Sarada Uchiha was naked over a bed, shaking her ass seductively on all fours.

"Put your big, hard cock inside my pussy Hokage!"

He put his knees on the bed and put his hard, big man-meat inside her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah! You're filling me! You're filling me so much!"

He moved his cock again and again, making her moan in delight.

"Yes, yes! Faster,faster!"

He granted her request, moving quicker and quicker and deeper and deeper, until he was balls deep in her pussy.

By this point Sarada had lost any resemblance of humanity, her tongue lolling out of her mouth, and her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

"You're a horny bitch, aren't you?" said him, coldly.

"Yes I am! I am a WHOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEE!" turning her face sidewards.

He grabbed her head by the back and pulled her face on the pillow.

"Your face is disgusting. Nobody would see it, specially me when I'm using your holes."

She moaned anyway, and began to punch the matress with both fists, going mad in her ecstasy.

He turned back to the ground, where a dizzy figure was trying to regain her sense of her surroundings.

"Hey little whore, come here and suck my testicles."

The little girl, Himawari Uzumaki, moved with difficulty, not helped by the massive bulge of her belly, making her look eight-months pregnant. Her belly was filled with cum, but the cum didn't spill out thanks to a butt plug.

She climbed the bed and began to suck the male's balls, making him feel better than ever.

Sarada, by her side, began to seriously suffocate, her movements becoming weaker and weaker, and her pussy tightening around the male's testicles.

"Yes, everything's perfect, I'm gonna..."

His cock throbbed and released a colossal volume of cum inside Sarada's womb, inundating it and making her belly expand.

He took his hand off her head, and Sarada breathed the air like her life depended on it, and it depended.

Laying sideways in the bed, the male then raised his massive balls with his hands.

"Suck them whores."

They went like hungry dogs towards his testicles, licking it like lollipops made of sugar.

They then began to lick and kiss his penis, worshipping her lord and master.

The male, already bored, asked them to leave.

"You can go now. I need to rest."

"Thank you Lord Sasuke." said the smiling and thoroughly fucked Himawari and Sarada.
Sign up to rate and review this story