Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Foxy Lovers Ch. 12 (original version)

by SSBBfan666

Love between Naruto and Ahri~

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2016-10-03 - 24342 words

?Blocked
Back again with more to feast your eyes on, fellas. This scenario was tossed in by a friend, who for the life of me I can’t remember their name, but I like the idea and am using it. Anyway, here we go and please let me know what you think.

Naruto was not in the best of moods right about now, as he had over heard rumors and snippets that irked him greatly. It has been a year since the fourth war ended and he enjoyed the reign of peace that followed, but as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. The 18 year old young man let out a sigh as he sat down on his bed, then falling back to lie down. He closed his eyes and decided to get some sleep in an attempt to calm his thoughts.

-The next morning-

Naruto had finished putting on his clothes and set out, due to his status and what he did throughout the war, he was given Sannin-Level clearances by the villages, meaning he was allowed to venture anywhere without trespassing or getting any grievances from the other villages. This suited his current motives just well, as he was heading for the Mountains’ Graveyard, said place was the home of the Tailed Beasts after they were freed from imprisonment at the end of the war. Eventually he got to his destination and walked into the hollowed out mountain and came to a massive etched out design on the floor. He let out a sigh and then let out a pulse of his chakra to the floor.

The cavern lit to life as the design on the floor glowed golden, illuminating the room and revealing nine titanic forms sleeping peacefully. The light had bugged their lucid sleep as they all awoke, their forms growing active as they woke to greet the only human they ever came to call family.

“Good day Naruto Uzumaki, what brings you here, another one of your attempts to have us consume that bile you call food?” Matatabi spoke, she did enjoy the presence of the little man, but his favorite food was horrid in her opinion, she preferred fish and other natural foods, not the sludge that was ramen. This got a warm round of smiles and laughs from everyone there, this had Naruto think of something other than the dire news he had for them for a split second. But then Kurama noted his mood and wondered what could ever put him like this, Naruto was known to bounce back from just about anything.

“Let me guess, the pink haired girl rejected you again and also punched you through a wall before chewing you out.” Kurama commented as it propped its chin under a hand and adopting a relaxed pose like the others as they looked to Naruto. The Uzumaki male let out a sigh that sounded more like a hurt grunt and he soon replied.

“They are planning to use you, bring back the old system.” He muttered as the tailed beasts heard him clearly, they were stunned into silence, and then uproars of their anger was spilled out and filled the cavern. Kurama held a hand to silence its brethren as it spoke again, wanting to know more.

“Continue.” Naruto sighed and revealed that he had found out about the brewing plan to use the tailed beasts again as granted this era of peace was beneficial for all. Nobles and Daimyos believed that leaving the beasts ‘off leash’ would be problematic in the future if war was to ever occur again. So they all decided to seal them up again as to make sure that wouldn’t come to. After hearing his words, and knowing that what he said was true, they were silent for a few moments before asking Naruto to let them converse in private.

Naruto nodded and walked out of the cavern as the entrance was sealed shut for included privacy as Naruto sat on a tree stump and looked to the sun. He really believed things to end and be like this era of peace, but as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. Seems like Jiraiya’s dreams of peace were ultimately short-lived. He reached into his jacket and brought out an old photo of him and the deceased perv, both smiling as they were relaxing from training and eating some food. To be honest, he wished Jiraiya was here, maybe try and offer some advice or something, anything to take his mind of this current news. Eventually the cavern’s sealed entrance was melted down and he was allowed back in, said entrance closing behind him for good. He thought nothing of it as he returned to standing in the middle of the room and looked up to them. Things were silent for a good 5 minutes as he was starting to lose his patience.

“Long have we roamed this world, seen many things and have carved our own legacies within history. Humans have always feared and despised what they do not understand and possess, it has always been like this.” Kurama spoke as it raised a valid point and gave a brief summary of their history, which was already known to the blond.

“I know that Kurama, but—.” He began but a look from the titanic fox told him to shut up and let it continue.

“We always knew that they would want us back under their thumbs, it is an inevitable aspect for human greed for power… Perhaps it is time that we anoint a successor and deny them their greed.” Kurama finished as this confused Naruto, granted he’s shown moments of intelligence, he was still generally the slow one most of the time when it came to things. Kurama rolled its eyes as Naruto’s absent-mindedness as it clarified.

“We’ve decided to pass our powers to you and elevate you to father’s status, not that you already are not there, but you get the point.” Kurama broke it down so he understood as the young man made a noise as he understood. Kurama just pinched the bridge of its nose and shut its eyes before muttering something about blondes.

“So, what would happen once you hand your powers over, you’re going to keep in hiding?” He asked as he was understanding. A pregnant silence followed as Kurama then spoke again, frustrated at first at Naruto’s stupidity.

“You little idio- We are handing over our powers and making you our successor. Which means we will cease to exist and you will carry our legacy!” Kurama shouted as this reverberated the cave and shocked Naruto. He regained his ability to speak and replied.

“What, why?!” He demanded/asked in a shocked tone as Kurama simply replied.

“Naruto, we’ve been around for a long time, we know all too well that humans desire most what they cannot have. The mere fact we still exist and are free of the hold is enough to have them fearing us again. Trust us when we say we know full well you would fight for us, but sometimes, other alternatives are preferred. This choice was not an easy one to make, but it is one we have chosen over the inevitable enslavement.” Kurama explained the reasoning behind this decision, while Naruto was indeed powerful, he was human and still vulnerable to other factors, age, illness, death.

“Listen to us Naruto, we’ve gone over several possible decisions in response to this news during our talk. Trust me when I say this was the last resort we turned to as all other options would lead to the same conclusion. We know that you wouldn’t want us to do this, promising to defend us against them. But we all know that despite your prowess, you are only human, thus susceptible to other factors. You cannot stray us away from this decision, this is how we want things.” Kurama finished as Naruto looked down, knowing that they were right in the end. Even if he was to go against the world to save the Tailed Beasts, he was still human, thus mortal and vulnerable to things that would take him down and leave them exposed.

“I guess you’re right. Is this really the only way?” He finally spoke as he looked to them, tears in his eyes as he didn’t want to lose his friends.

“Unfortunately, this is. Know that we are always your friends and will be with you wherever you go. This is goodbye, Naruto Uzumaki, it was an honor to call you… family.” Kurama said with a slight waver in its voice as its brethren also voiced their pleasantries for Naruto. Naruto just had a broken smile as he was shedding tears, knowing this was the last he would see them ever again. Without a word, the TB opened their mouth as light surged forth from their open maws’ and eyes as it all condensed to Naruto’s spot, pouring into the young man. Naruto stumbled a bit from all the power being poured into his body as he felt a mix of pain and pleasure. Pain from accepting the unfiltered and raw power, which had their corrosive hate from old grudges, and pleasure from feeling their pride for him and how much they trusted and cared for him as he was the only human who they came to enjoy. He slowly rose into the air as a familiar cloak blazed to life over his body. As power was being pushed into his body, the forms of the Tailed Beasts were decomposing. His hands shot up to grasping his head as he was also receiving their memories. Thousands of years’ worth of knowledge, what they went through since their ‘birth’ to right now as they were ‘dying’.

Outside the mountain, the skies darkened as the clouds shifted to swirl around the mountain graveyard. This naturally had all the shinobi villages on alert as those that were in on the plan to re-claim the TB were wondering if they were discovered. Just then the mountaintop exploded as a colossal tower of sheer power shot into the air and threw the clouds back. Everyone heard a load scream/roar that echoed through the entire Elemental Nations. Shattering glass and scaring wildlife as the light show slowly faded and the skies returned to their normal color. Within the mountain, Naruto’s form returned to normal as he fell to the ground with a thud, surrounding him were the skeletal remains of the Tailed Beasts. He just curled up as quiet sobbing filled the cavern.

-Weeks Later-

Naruto wasn’t seen or heard from for a little over three weeks, naturally this had his friends wondering what happened and was he aware of the event that happened in the Mountain Graveyard? Eventually, he came back to the Leaf, but his appearance and demeanor were way different than what they knew of the blond knuckle-head. His wardrobe now consisted of a cloak/coat that went to his knees, red in color with purple flames gracing the hem of the clothing as the sleeves were rolled to his elbows. He wore a fishnet shirt underneath and a pair of form fitting shinobi pants along with boots instead of sandals like everyone else. The most noticeable difference was the lack of headband of the Leaf, and that his eyes were covered by circular sunglasses, akin to the ones Shino wore back then.

While they were happy and relieved to see him, he didn’t even bat an eye to their greetings, comments or anything they spoke to him as he made a bee-line to the Hokage Tower. His friends wondered what had happened as Naruto seemed like a different person entirely with how silent and aloof he was to everyone. Eventually he came to the tower and then to the main office where Kakashi was doing the usual paperwork.

“Well it is nice to see that you are ok Naruto, though the new get-up is interesting.” Kakashi commented as he smiled to his former student. The young man grabbed a chair and sat before the Hokage as he let out a sigh.

“I’ll cut to the main point. I’m resigning from active duty and moving.” Naruto stated, much to Kakashi’s surprise and the shock of his peers that were listening from the doorway. The Sixth Hokage took interest as he leaned forward and asked.

“If I may, what brought about this? I thought you wanted to become Hokage?” He asked as he interlaced his fingers and rested his hands on the table.

“Yeah, and I did to, but a few whispers had me thinking different, along with the fact that I lost several close friends as of recent.” Naruto replied as he brought out a candy bar from his pocket and took off the wrapping before munching on it. His tone a bit cold and heated at the same time. By now the other remaining Konoha 12 came into the room and took spots as Shikamaru spoke.

“So you found out, eh?” Naruto’s eye twitched at those words as he replied.

“I did, and your stance on that?” He asked as Shikamaru sighed before answering.

“I disagreed naturally, seeing it as pointless to go back on the word we all gave you. But some old people can’t let go of the past.” He replied as Tenten noticed Naruto’s hands were gloved as the ends were pointed.

“Hey Naruto, decided to forgo the orange and black, what’s with the new clothes?” She questioned as Naruto just replied.

“A little change was in order following a recent… event. So I’m following Pervy-Sage’s footsteps and traveling, no intentions of coming back.” He said as he reached into his coat/cloak and handed over his headband, which was horribly mangled and crunched up as a ball of cloth and ruined metal.

“Don’t bother trying to change my mind, I’m done here.” Naruto said as he got up and left the room, not even a word to his peers as he brought out his phone (tech was advancing with this era of peace) and dialed a number as the others were stumped and lost, Kakashi looking to the ruined headband of Naruto’s.

-Later-

Naruto was placing a few traveling bags inside the trunk of his newly created transportation vehicle, courtesy of Koyuki Kazahana as she graciously accepted his request to create something unique for him to help get around. Sure the usual shinobi way of travel along with flying was still fun and easy to do. He felt like he wanted to try something different. Before him was a technological marvel by both military and civilian, mostly military, standards as he finished putting his things in the trunk and had it close up. To the side was a large group of his friends, those who came to trust him and about anyone who would care for him.

“Are you really wanting to do this, think of all the people who look up to you.” Chouji pleaded as he didn’t want Naruto to leave and never return. The Uzumaki male just shrugged as he had the door open as he looked to the group.

“There comes a time when even the best of people lose sight and/or face the sad truth of humankind. Do be honest I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed with you all. I thought we were fighting for something better, for all of us, yet I found out about the little plan to re-enslave Kurama and its kin.” He commented as this had most of the shinobi looking down in shame, Naruto was their liaison to the Tailed Beasts as they trusted him alone. And they destroyed every ounce of that with the ‘grand plan’.

“But you have to understand, all that power, unchecked-.” One ANBU spoke up as Naruto shot out a chakra arm from his shoulder that grabbed the shinobi and pulled them right in front of Naruto to their knees as Naruto snarled at him.

“Power you say, than what does that make me, because I’m teeming with power, remember the war?” He questioned as he removed his shades and looked to the masked individual, his eyes were much different from his blue as they were more animalistic and fiery golden, like how he was in Six Paths Sage mode during the fight against Kaguya, same cross-pupil shape too. The look wasn’t one of friendliness that he normally had, but a glare that was reserved for his most despised of foes. Naruto let the ANBU go as they fell to their back and he looked to the crowd.

“I believe I’ve said enough. For those that I know were against this, I wish you good life and happy endings. To those that did want this, you can eat a Tailed Beast Ball and choke on it.” He said before hopping into his ride as the door panel slid shut and he drove off with a loud growl from the vehicle, the group slowly coming to terms that Naruto left to the majority vote and they would never see him again. Hinata was devastated as she lost her hopeful lover. Naruto used his powers to form a roadway of ice as he same to the western edge of the Elemental Nations’ continental borders. He was a curious person and the desire to leave the E.N to further separate himself from his sour past had him with the desire to explore. Plus he felt like there was something out there worth exploring. Focusing his Six Paths powers, he opened a portal, akin to the ones Kaguya used for her dimensions, as he went through and it closed shut. This was the last time Naruto would ever be within his world.

-Days later-

Eventually Naruto came to land as it was early morning, he parked his ride at the edge of a small island and got out as he sealed the large mechanical device away within a scroll as he then went to rock-climbing up the side. He reached the top and was curious as to where he was, this place was teeming with flora and fauna and he smelt scents of nature. Naruto then went to exploring as he was curious of this place, one thing was for certain, he wasn’t within the E.N anymore. Within another part of the large island, this new presence had awoken another. Within a manor that was nestled within the southern forests of this island, a lone individual, female in all aspects was woken by this new arrival as his power could be sensed quite easily, due to its vast nature. Eyes fluttered open as they were golden with slit pupils and the person sat up from the bed as they stretched and yawned cutely, her dreams and sleep interrupted by the immense power she sensed.

Naruto arrived to the closest village as he stuck out like a sore thumb, his sunglasses back on to ward off attention to his eyes. This village was at the base of a mountain as he considered doing a little tour first of the whole island, but decided against it as he felt like he should settle down first and take simple steps. After some small talk and introductions to the head of the village, Naruto had acquired a space of land that was within the village, but on the outskirts, more upon the mountainside as he had a good view of the village and its inhabitants along with the forests that grew along the mountain. The Uzumaki went to work as he formed trees (thanks to his Zetsu prosthetic, he has access to wood release) and began building his dream home. Meanwhile the villagers watched in amazement as the new arrival displayed his ‘magic’ and was creating his own home. Later on we find him meeting with the head of the village as the man was curious to who he was.

“You say you left your home and wanted to start anew here? Well, we always welcome to new comers and unique people, Ionia is a nation of peace and prosperity after all.” The elder man said in a happy mood, his gaze lingering to Naruto’s whisker markings for a moment as this reminded the elder of someone who was also a resident of this village.

“That’s good to hear, this place seems nice and I quite like it. Anything I should be aware of chief?” He asked as he noted the slight focus on his facial markings, and the look of familiarity the elder gained. He pushed those thoughts aside as the elder cleared his throat and responded.

“As stated before, Ionia is a land of peace, we pride ourselves in our traditions and magic. Our celebrations and festivals are well re-known as well. We are an Isolationist nation, however the invasion of Noxus has opened up the eyes of the council that remaining isolated from the rest of Valoran isn’t exactly the best course. We’ve opened up a bit and established trade relations with select nations. But that’s talk between nations, nothing to concern yourself my boy, though by that look of your eyes and how you hold yourself, you’ve been in plenty of combat.” The elder chief commented as Naruto nodded, his eyes still hidden by his shades. He nodded as he responded.

“That I do, though I’m here to settle down, I’ve done my fair share of fighting and simply want to live my life in peace.” The young man replied as he sipped his tea and added.

“I know I might cause a stir with my powers you’ve witnessed. But I’m not here to cause any trouble, if anything, I might make a living her and see if I can contribute anything to this small village.” He told as he finished his drink, he was curious as he felt another power within the village boundaries, it was small, but it intrigued him as he felt like he was being watched by it, whoever this person was. Their conversation continued on as Naruto asked a bit about a few things of Valoran and seeing what this new place was about. Eventually Naruto finished his talk and retreated to his home as he greeted people along the way. Life was going to be good here, he could feel it.

-That night-

Naruto was reading a book as he had settled in this village. To be honest, he found it quite nice and wouldn’t mind living out his life in this nation, as from what he was told, Ionia was a grand place of tranquility and peace. He briefly thought of taking a personal tour and seeing what else this world, Runeterra, had as well, so he marked that on his mental calendar. His reading was interrupted as his enhanced hearing picked up on the sound of paws and claws on his doorstep before scampering off. He snapped his book shut and set it down on the coffee table as he got up from the couch and walked to the front door. He opened the door as it was the dead of night, everyone was asleep at this time as he looked around to see if he could spot the individual. He then looked down and noticed a little letter on his welcome door-mat.

He leaned down and picked up the, notably exquisite, enveloped letter off the mat. He inspected the ivory white envelope in his hand and wondered who it could be from. He thought the border details leading to an intricate little orb like symbol with a vulpine paw-print on the back of said envelope was a neat touch. Then turning it over as he broke the wax seal and pulled out the folded piece of paper, his nose twitched as he picked up the scent of peaches and… fox? He put aside that thought and began reading the fancy writing on the paper.

-To the fellow fox who has entered Ionia,

I bid you warm welcome to this wonderful land known as Ionia by all. By now, you have most likely sensed my presence upon arrival or over the course of time. It was quite a shock to know that another like me would exist, and even make residence within the same village I have come to call home as well.

I do wish to meet you soon and hear how you have come to assume your form and abilities, though I believe that is a story for another time. This letter is both a warm greeting and an invitation for a meeting. My residence is within the forest that surround this fine village I have watched over, and the people are so kind and I am sure you will fit in like I was accepted in. I look forward to our meeting and hope you find Ionia to be a wonderful home. May the stars smile upon you and nature welcome you in.

Sincerely,

-The Nine Tailed Fox, Ahri.

Naruto paused at the signature as h read it over a few times, there was another Nine Tailed Fox, in this world? He moved back inside and closed the door, going over back to his seat and sat down. He set the letter down with the envelope and thought to what this Ahri wrote to him. The first thought was he was curious to how she called him a ‘fellow fox’ and how she sensed him entering this village along with him sensing her. What did she mean by ‘another like her’? Another thought was made of how she spoke of watching over this village and how the people accepted her, that was quite interesting. He decided to go to bed and wait for tomorrow and the meeting with this individual, his interests were piqued and he was indeed curious about her.

-The following day-

The young man awoke and did his morning rituals, checked if he was needing supplies and the basics and so on. He then went back to his home and retrieved the letter, with that in hand, he soon found himself making his way into the forest that was one the side of this village. Following a small, quite reclusive, path that he made out as his hearing picked up on various critters scurrying along. To his interest, he spotted woodland foxes walking alongside him from the cover of the bushes as they were curious of him. Soon enough, he stepped into the ground of a rather fancy looking home, quite large one too, as he let out a low whistle.

“Well, they have fine tastes.” He commented as he then watched the foxes, that followed him, walk onto the home grounds and all make themselves comfortable like they were also residents. Which they were given who owned the place and her connections to this place. He then walked up the steps, a little smile at seeing the little decorations put up, all vulpine themed and welcoming as he knocked on the door. The door opened by itself as he raised a brow and then stepped in, the door closing behind him as he sniffed the air. Yep, the same scent on the letter was in this place. He looked around and figured that this ‘Ahri’ had a thing for the more exquisite things, several paintings decorated the walls of various sizes and styles. The place was also clean and tidy, the walls were painted to a nice calming color and the whole place had a serene and peaceful feel to it, almost like some of those shrines he knew back in the Elemental Nations and the many he heard about in Ionia.

~’Come closer’~

The edges of his vision flared a shade of pink as those two words echoed off inside his head, followed by a sudden pull from within. Like that small sentence and the strange feeling he had instantly develop within his heart and head urged him, no it demanded he follow those words spoken by the feminine voice that ushered it. His body began responding by taking a step forward, but paused as Naruto’s teeth were clenched against each other and his eyes flickered golden red. As if that was the key, the pink haze around his gaze vanished and he no longer felt the indescribable pull from within. He shook his head as he blinked a few time before looking around. He seriously hoped this wasn’t some sort of attempt to control him, having gained the memories of the Tailed Beasts had some effects on how he was mentally, and one example was that he never wanted to be under someone’s thumb as a tool. His hearing picked up on soft giggling that came from the back of the home. He carefully walked to find the source of the light giggling, before it was shifted to the sound of a wind instrument being played.

The Uzumaki male soon found the sliding wood and paper doors leading to outside as he pried them apart, once again amazed as he was looking at a vast garden, a multitude of flowers along with fruit and vegetable plants. However what drew his attention the most was the individual sitting on a lone tree stump within the center of her garden, surrounded by many foxes as they took spots around her, some resting on the ground, others taking the other stone seats placed around the garden. As if welcoming his arrival, the tune she was playing picked up in tempo as her slender fingers danced along the wooden instrument, having little red rings along its length and a red cord and charm-bell attached to the end. Her eyes were closed as he saw that she had a red coloration around her eyes, probably eyeshadow and eyeliner make-up, he guessed. Naruto walked towards the spot of performance as she continued her song. The foxes all swaying to the tune as Naruto found the little number quite nice. Eventually the song came to an end as her eyes opened and she set the instrument down to her lap.

Golden eyes stared back in greeting to the sapphire pair as she smiled at seeing her guest and spoke.

“Welcome to my home, fellow fox. I am Ahri, the Nine Tailed Fox. I hope you didn’t have any issues coming to Ionia, things on the outside are quite… messy.” She started off with a sideways glance, having come out of the recent debacle with Noxus and other nations left Ionia a bit cautious and sore. Ahri herself coming to be from one of the many bloody battle aftermaths. But that was ages ago, no need to bring up old times to a newcomer. She then hopped back to her words as Naruto raised an eyebrow. He decided to help her along and introduced himself with a smile.

“Hello Ahri, my name is Naruto Uzumaki, I’m new around here and settled in already. While the spying was not really needed, but understandable. I’m sure you can find out more about me over a nice meal, my treat.” He offered as Ahri tilted her head, ears twitched at his offering. This fox was certainly something as he was extending an invitation for a free meal to her, and they had just met. A smile graced her face as she accepted the offer for a meal, she stood up from her seat and dusted off her clothing (Dynasty attire/skin) a bit before she looked to him and responded.

“You are quite interesting, young fox, first time meetings and you’re already offering food. I accept your offering and I know just the place for a wonderful meal.” She said as she put her instrument away within her sleeves. She began walking and motioned for him to follow as she placed her hands in her sleeves, the foxes went back to playing, relaxing and so on as Ahri guided Naruto along. The Kumiho led the former Shinobi to her favorite little shop as he held the flap open for her to go in first. She just smiled to him and moved in, to which she was greeted by the owner like an aunt would their niece. Ahri then introduced Naruto as he bowed in greeting to the old lady as she took a liking to him, calling him ‘a strapping young lad’ she winked to Ahri, who blushed a bit at the little teasing. The old lady then began making their selected food as Ahri had picked out for them and Naruto paying for the meal as he held out her seat for her before taking his.

“So, what brings a handsome fox like yourself out to Ionia?” Ahri asked as she sipped her brewing tea. Naruto thought for a moment before he responded.

“I wanted to start anew and leave my past behind, a second chance if you will. Plus Ionia was the first place I arrived at.” He replied as he relaxed back in his chair, Ahri was curious to what his past was, but felt that was more personal for her to ask upon.

“If you don’t mind me asking, how did you come to this place, you are well loved by everyone here.” He asked as their food arrived and he thanked the owner as she smiled and went back to her work. Ahri first took a bite of her meal before swallowing, dabbing her lips with her napkin and answering.

“I was born within the forests of Ionia, did a few things here and there and was welcomed in by these wonderful people. And before you ask, a woman is allowed to have her secrets after all, wouldn’t you agree?” She giggled after her reply with a bat of her eyelashes to him. Naruto just smiled as she had a point, he had his own secrets too. They continued their conversation and meals as they learned some more on each other. Their meals were finished as Naruto ordered a light dessert to top off the great food as Ahri took the first spoon. Dessert was finished as now the two were taking a little walk, him learning a bit more of these outside Nations, mostly Noxus, and how they were invaded and pillaged for several years by the Noxian military.

“Well, you guys seem to be recovering rather well with rebuilding.” He commented as the two were walking along the forest edge, Ahri going over recent events as she was finding him interesting. He had this aura of a fox, but smelt like a human, something like her, similar, yet different. And to be honest, she wished to know a bit more of his secretive past.

“We have, while there are the occasional scouting units that are discovered and dealt with, we’ve been doing swell since the invaders were pushed out of our home.” She replied with a smile, having her own share of dealing with those who would bring harm and pain to this lofty little village its inhabitants. Naruto briefly noted her golden irises flickering to a darker shade of red as he didn’t think much of it, continuing their walk. Soon enough they were back at her home as Ahri turned to Naruto and complimented.

“Well, that was quite the lovely little meeting, I thank you for the food and the small bits of information, you’re a curious one, Naruto and I hope to learn more.” She told him with a look of interest to match her smile as Naruto nodded and replied back, his smile mirroring hers.

“Anytime Ahri, and the same can be said about you as well. Feel free to visit me whenever you wish. Have a great day Ahri and hope to see you again.” Naruto said as he moved out a hand to shake hers, to which she took his hand in hers and shook it in return.

“That I will, I do hope you enjoy your new life in Ionia and I will see you later, have a good day, my foxy kin~.” She said before pecking his forehead and then moving into her home as Naruto touched the spot where she kissed him a bit stunned, before smiling and walking to his home. He entered his place and decided on starting a little project. Back with Ahri, she made it to her garden and sat down as she thought for a bit.

“He’s got secrets, wonder how long it takes before I can discover them~.” She mused with a light smile, her eyes shimmering pink for a split second as she then relaxed and observed her plants, her mind on Naruto and why he seemed so interesting. Over the next few days, Ahri would visit Naruto and vice versa. They would know more on one another as she was finding his past career interesting, reminding her about the Kinkou or the Shadow Order that was led by the renegade Zed. Of course she didn’t pry any further when things were getting too personal with his past as he would take her out for walks, food or just to enjoy each other’s company. Some of the village kids took to calling Naruto ‘Big Brother’ as he was quite kind around them and also acted as a nice role model. This of course had the parents also compliment on the two and how cute they looked together, this causing Ahri to blush and look away as Naruto chuckled a bit and looked away too.

Of course things changed when one morning, a company of guards from the capital, led by the Captain, Irelia marched into the village from the main path. The sounds made the villagers curious as to why they arrived, normally only a squad of five would walk along the path as per usual military workings. Irelia stepped forth with a guard as he brought out a scroll and began to read aloud.

“We are here today to escort the lone illegal immigrant into the capital for questioning, we ask that you don’t make this difficult and come peacefully, any resistance will be met with extreme and swift force. Failure to comply will have you forcibly detained and await trail and execution.” The guard finished as he rolled the scroll up and handed it over to Irelia as she folded her arms and waited. Ahri had emerged from her forest as she watched the group, slightly wary as she still didn’t like them even though the was on good terms with lady Karma.

“Someone call for me?” A voice spoke from within the company as they all but panicked and turned to face Naruto as well as gain some space with their weapons drawn out. The young man had his hands I his pockets as he looked to Irelia and the speaker, a slightly bored look as he was working on something when they arrived.

“Yes, you are to come with us for questioning before the elders.” Irelia spoke as she calmed down and motioned for a guard to clasp the cuffs on him, said man approached him with the items. What surprised everyone was when Naruto’s hand shot out and pushed the man back, well, push wasn’t really a good word to use as the guard was propelled back like he was nothing. Crashing into a tree with a very loud snapping sound as the man fell unconscious. Everyone was stunned/shocked as Ahri’s eyes widened and her hands covered her mouth. The weapons moved closer to Naruto as he lowered his arm.

“Whoops, sorry about that, friend. I just don’t like being in chains.” He called out as two others went to go recover the unconscious and now crippled man. Irelia had all four of her blades pointed on Naruto as she glared to him. To which he just turned around and began walking, only stopping to look back and speak.

“You coming, Blades?” he asked as he looked to the guards and Irelia.

“I’ll be right back everyone, just seeing what the elders want.” He told the villagers as he walked off with the group following him. The villagers and Ahri wondered why the Ionian council wanted Naruto, he wasn’t a threat to any of them. Meanwhile Ahri was a bit conflicted, on one hand, she felt that Naruto was no threat, despite the immense power that he held and the aura he radiated. But on the other hand, Ionia’s council was never questioned in their actions, or requests for that matter, not to mention that defying them was a big no-no. Their interests were of this land and its people. The Noxian invasions and occupation only opened their eyes to the real world, and the many dangers, from the outside and possibly from within.

The Kumiho entered her home and closed the door behind her, her mind deep in thought as she wondered about her newfound friend and fellow fox. She felt like she was right and he was not a threat, but the secrets had her thinking otherwise, surely they weren’t powerful enough that it set off the council to him, right? Just as she was about to prep a petal bath to ease her mind, her body let out a pang of hunger, causing Ahri’s arms to wrap over her stomach as she stumbled a bit.

“Not now…” She muttered out in what sounded like pain, her being letting another pang of hunger as she almost fell to her knees. Ahri looked down to her hands a small, light blue veins were glowing across her hands as she could feel her hunger growing. It’s been about a few weeks to a month since she last fed, damn it this was troubling for her right now.

A while back, Ahri had an audience with lady Karma when the elder council found out about her and her actions during the Noxian occupation and her help in driving them out. While she was rewarded and praised for her help in driving them out, Karma’s real reason for speaking with her privately was to help the woman come to terms with herself. The woman helped Ahri understand that while she was different to her human friends, she would always be accepted by them, no matter what form she held. These words from the woman who she came to view as a surrogate mother/mentor helped the Kumiho with her feelings of doubt when she used to spy on people. The small meeting had settled her inner fears when she went back to her home to greet the people she helped and protected from the Noxians.

It turned out even better when she came back to the village to greet the people she watched over and protected, needless to say the surprise WELCOME HOME they had scared her out at first, but she soon changed that to happy crying as the villagers accepted her in with open arms. That afternoon was the best ever for her as they all celebrated with her.

But back to the main issue at hand, the Kumiho needed to satiate her hunger, one that couldn’t be remedied with food and drinks either… Her eyes were glowing with a golden light as she slumped a bit, then sniffing the air as her inner fox took control, a predatory grin grew in place on her mouth, baring her fangs.

-With Naruto-

The young man was taken to said council of elders as he was standing before the small collection of people, all of them looking at him like he was a spy, then again he didn’t blame them. The silence was very boring for him, so he spoke.

“So… I hear you are not fond of newcomers… Guess I should have filled out my paperwork first before moving in then, eh?” He started off with a joke, something to lighten the tension of this meeting. This only served to have their gazes narrowing at him as he just sighed, this was getting nowhere. Well, time to go with Plan B. Naruto began stripping, of all things to do, as this immediately got a reaction from them.

“What in the name of Runeterra are you doing?!” One elder demanded as the others seemed revolted by Naruto’s crass actions as he shrugged before replying, still stripping.

“Getting it across that I’m not a threat here, and yes I know of the little past conflict you have with Noxus.” He replied as he soon enough finished up removing his clothes. Now he was standing before them, not a stitch of clothing on his body as the most notable thing the council eyed was his right arm. Its in-human appearance and pale tone in contrast to the rest of his form, he cleared his throat and spoke again.

“Yes, I know my arm isn’t natural. Funny story behind that, but anyway, as you can see, no hidden weapons or means of being a spy.” He explained as he slowly made a 360 turn to show them that he was true on his words, plus he grew to like the little village he lived in, so why would he do something against it and its people? Fortunately for the council, Karma cleared her throat and asked him to put his clothes back on.

“You say you are not a spy, or an assassin to deal a blow from within, how can we trust your words, Mr. Uzumaki?” She inquired as she looked over him with a calculating stare, Irelia at her side as a bit earlier he healed the guard he injured before they took him in. Naruto just finished up dressing himself as he thought for a bit, before snapping his fingers as the proverbial light bulb lit up above his head. He clasped his hands together and closed his eyes. The elders were about to question what he was doing until they felt a wave of power as it shook the chambers, they were on edge as they looked around to see some cracks forming along the walls and ceiling as a glow got their attention. Naruto’s form was cloaked in a golden shroud of sorts, very similar to his SoSP mode but with a few differences since coming to Runeterra. Those differences being the edges were a shade of teal blue that merged with the golden hues of the cloak. Second was that he only had two Black Spheres with him instead of the standard six/eight, Third were manifestations of the Tailed Beast heads all around him, roaring out. Naruto then seeped his power back in as the aura receded into him and things calmed down. He let his arms down and opened his eyes as he chuckled a bit nervously and spoke.

“Sorry about the slight tremors, still getting used to Runeterra…” he apologized sheepishly with his signature foxy grin. The Elders all relaxed and Irelia willed her blades back in as Karma took the opportunity to speak.

“While that display of unique power was interesting, just a flashy reveal is not enough to have us believe you are not a threat. We need actual evidence that you are-“ Naruto held a hand up as this had Karma pause, the audacity of this kid. His head snapped sideways as he heard/sensed something wrong. His eyes widened as he figured out what,

“They’re in trouble…” He blurred out of sight before they could ask as Karma nodded to Irelia as she followed after with a group of guards.

-At the village-

The villagers were all being rounded up, their homes and lives invaded by a rather well sized Noxian scouting party who had remained hidden and gathering intel for quite some time. That and they were wanting revenge on Ahri for her help in driving Noxus out years ago. She had killed so many of their spies and burned countless reports that would’ve helped the Noxians get back ‘their possessions’. It also was not boding well for Ahri’s people (or family as she called them), as she was nowhere to be found soon after Naruto left with Irelia and her men.

“That is the last of them sir. The others are still out hunting for the bitch.” A lower ranked scout told his commander as they dismissed said scout to help out with capturing and detaining Ahri. The commander looked over the collective villagers they had ripped from their homes and held at weapon point in the middle of their village. He relished in the terrified looks on their faces as he spoke out, tone full of greed and disgust for them.

“Well now, this is quite the nice evening, wouldn’t you all agree? Of course I’m talking about us sweeping you under the rug and setting up here to help Noxus regaining our territory back from you worms. Then again we also chose this place because that wench that has been a thorn in our side for a long time. Oh what did you call her again, something along the lines of your ‘big sister’…” he sneered as he looked to a young boy within the villager group. Said boy, who had come to view Naruto as a big brother, shouted out in response.

“Leave us alone you meanies, big sister and brother will kick your butts!” he said with defiance. The commander just grinned at the stubborn nature of the kid as he had one of his men bring him over, much to the fear of the kid’s parents. The young lad was brought over to him as he knelt down to the held-down child. He was about to say something when he got an eyeful of spit, and gave a harsh backhand in return that left a nasty bruise on the boy’s face. He got back up and spoke, wiping the spit away as he did so.

“Just for that, you get to die first.” He commented, reaching for his weapon, however the scout from earlier came back, looking worse for wear and limping as he reported back.

“Sir, we have her. She took out almost all of us, though she was more crazed than normal encounters.” He gasped out through his intense pain. The man bore vicious injuries, armor was about useless as there were deep claw markings that cut into and through it. His injuries were like his armor and attire, both deep and causing him serious pain. Heavily bleeding out and having several deep gashes, reminiscent of claws, he also had burn marks, most likely from her fox-fire. The commander handed over a healing elixir and told the other to rest and recover as the remaining men, 4 in total out of 20 men that went in for her, came out of the forest dragging a medium/large portable cage enhanced by crude magic. The one inside the cage was Ahri, who was looking much disheveled and not how she usually was.

“Behold, your beloved ‘fox child’!” He sneered out as said woman was dragged before her people. Ahri was not in the best of states as she struggled in the cage, which was enhanced by magic to detain her. Ahri’s whole demeanor was not herself, hell it was more to a rabid animal, if her appearance was anything to go by. Ahri’s pristine & elegant hanbok, which was a gift from her family, was a mess of torn cloth, blood and dirt/mud. It was torn in several places and revealing more of her form under the outfit, but that was not the focus here. The real focus was Ahri herself as she was totally different, and it honestly drew fear and confusion from the people she came to care for and vice versa.

Her eyes were a burning golden red, lit with a primal hunger and anger mixed together, her eyes were rimmed black akin to heavy eyeshadow and liner. Her hair was undone from its bun and cascading down her form, but instead of chocolate, it was ink black with a tinge of dark blue. Ahri’s whisker markings seemed darker and her expression was in a snarl, lips laced black and showing her teeth had all shifted to fangs. Her nails which were self-manicured to perfection, were now wicked & long claws that were stained in blood. Her tails slithered about as she slammed herself against the cage, only to be shocked as it had her recoiling in pain. She growled in anger as her glare was directed to the remaining Noxians, that same look shifting to hunger and glancing to the villagers. The commander had a smug look as his prisoners were worried and confused about Ahri, having never seen her like this before.

“Look at this beast, this creature you have let into your lives and homes. This vile fiend that feeds on the souls of flesh of humans. You all praise and look to this monster and accept her as one of you, though now you see her true self, this vile beast that has slain many of my comrades. But enough about talks, it’s time we begin feeding.” He said with a sadistic smile, and he picked the boy to be first. The boy struggled against his captors, but no avail as one clocked him across the face and threw him as the front of the cage before the feral Ahri. The little one was indeed frightened at the fiendish creature that was Ahri right now, her gaze to him like one of a predator cornering prey and licking her lips.

“B-big sis?” he asked with fear lacing his voice, but hanging around her for so long, and Naruto rubbing off on him with his general happiness. The child was seeing ‘big sister’ Ahri instead of her current state, a bit as this sorta made her eyes glimmer as if trying to remember them. The commander raised his sword to stab the kid as he grew impatient, other hand going to open the cage.

Fleshy Thud

The commander froze, as did everyone else, except Ahri who was sniffing the air and was trying to find the source of the sound. The remaining soldiers were alarmed when their commander was pulled back harshly, like a loose tooth being yanked out of the mouth. The man came to a halt on the ground, several feet away, unceremoniously kicked to his front, revealing a familiar golden power. The power was in the shape of a Kunai attached to a spiked chain, the weapon was pulled out of the commander’s back, eliciting a howl of pain as everyone looked to the arrival.

“I leave for five minutes and you punks show up, just can’t keep your greedy mitts away can you?” Naruto asked in a heated tone, he could sense the fear and terror of the villagers, the aggression that came from the Noxians and he couldn’t quite tell how Ahri was. Hell he was confused and wondering if she was affected by something as he looked her over. The commander grabbed his leg, only to get a kick to the face as the other Noxian troops charged at him. Naruto just sighed before lunging in and quickly disabled and tied them up with chains as he knew the higher ups might want them before running over and crouching down to help unbind them villagers.

“That should do it, anyone know what’s wrong with Ahri?” He asked them as he got a collective no headshake, this had Naruto poking at the cage to see how it worked, glancing to Ahri as she was still feral, but seemingly more interested in him now than the others. He then went with what he did best when it came to important looking things, break it. Guessing that the purple crystal thingamajig was the power source, Naruto grabbed it with his fake hand and channeled some of his power into it as his grip tightened. The result was a minor explosion that damaged his prosthetic, but did its work as the cage fell apart and Ahri was free. Naruto was about to say something when he was tackled, hard, by Ahri as they tumbled to a stop a short trot away from her people as she had him on his back. His head tilted and barely dodged her clawed hand coming down and digging into the dirt.

“What’s gotten into you, Ahri?” He demanded as he looked at her snarling and hungry visage. Ahri was pushed off as she was thrown back and landed on her back, rolling to her feet and hands as Naruto flipped back to his feet. He saw that she was close to the villagers and she was going for them.

“Ahri, stop this!” He shouted to her as he got between her and the others, the kid being the closest. For this he got all ten of her claws imbedded into his torso, just shy of hitting anything vital. He pried her hands free and her claws out of him with his grip on her wrists and threw her back. Fortunately to the remaining defeated Noxians as they were quickly pounced upon and torn into in gruesome fashion as Naruto did his best to shield the eyes of the kids, telling them to look away as the Noxian screams and cries of agony were silenced. The only sounds now were Ahri feeding on the bloody and torn open remains of the scouting party. Naruto glanced around a bit, seeing what could be done as now the problem here was Ahri.

“I’m gonna try and put her to sleep and see if that calms her down. I want you all to get into my home and lock the door while I get her attention.” He whispered to them as they looked to his home, then back to him, then Ahri, who was still eating, staining more of her skin and clothes in blood as she tore a chunk off of a liver with her teeth. Naruto got to his feet and glanced down to his torso, his wounds healed over as he made the motion for the villagers to go.

“Hey fluffy, can you stop stuffing your beautiful face and let’s try and talk this out, please?” He said in a raised tone, this immediately grabbed her attention by her ears twitching to the sound and her form pausing. The remains of the liver were dropped with a wet plop and she turned to look to him. Her lower face was stained in blood and a loose strand of flesh was hanging from her mouth, which was reeled in by her tongue and swallowed. Her clothes-top and neck/chest was even more stained with blood from her eating.

“I really hope this doesn’t tarnish our friendship.” He commented in a small tone, cracking his neck and loosening up his limbs. Ahri still on all fours as she could sense his soul, his power, and she wanted it for herself. Without a pause more, Ahri started towards him with a burst of inhuman speed, Naruto doing the same as they charged at each other. Ahri dove between Naruto’s legs just milliseconds before they collided, and snagged his legs with her tails to trip him up. Naruto fell on his front as Ahri was instantly on him, flipped him to his front and stabbed her claws into his shoulders. Naruto grunted in pain as he then felt her teeth digging into his neck. This instantly had him writhing in pain as he formed a rasengan and slammed it into her, throwing her off him and crashing on the ground. Naruto sat up and placed a hand on the deep wound on his neck, feeling it heal over like the wounds in his shoulders from her. He got up and looked to Ahri as she recovered, a trio of small blue flames lighting around her as she growled at him. Her Orb of Deception was gingerly bouncing off her tails as her eyes were alight with blue aura/power. She appeared right in front of him in a burst of blue flames and clawed his face, sending him stumbling back as he grabbed his face in pain. Instantly he threw a punch out that caught her across the face and put her flat on her ass, after some distance toss. Naruto recovered, his gashes healing away as he threw out a chakra chain and snagged her ankles together in a tight bind.

It was now Ahri’s turn to be swept off her feet as she was flailed around like a ball on a string. This had her crashing through several things as he then let her go to skid away, now this was starting to drag on as he was struck from behind by her Orb, and it hurt. He stumbled from the hit and saw her sphere stealing some of his chakra as it returned to her. Ahri took no time into eating up the power as she ate the sphere like it was cotton candy. He saw that her sampling of his chakra only served to have her grow a mighty craving of it. Her Orb materializing above her tails once again as she lunged at him again. Naruto ducked just in time, but got a nice helping of her claws cutting into his back, that’s gonna leave a mark for sure. The next few moments consisted of her trying to gut him like a fish and eat him, him trying to stop her and the villagers watching from afar, the village growing more damaged in the process of the fight. Also more property damage from the continued fight. The fight finally did manage to come to an end, Naruto looking worse as Ahri did quite a number, but not able to off him like she did the Noxians. Naruto had sustained numerous deep cuts and some torn into flesh, also lost a decent amount of blood too. Hell she drained him a bit as he was still getting used to the power differences in Runeterra and how it was affecting his chakra. He had finally bound her up with his chakra chains, no easy feat as she was quite the tough catch. Right now he was looking down to her struggling and still growling and snarling at him as he knelt down and lifted her to sitting with his left hand, other hand reared back and in a fist. Her Orb of Deception locked still with a seal of his making.

“Terribly sorry for this, Ahri. Feel free to kick my ass when you wake up.” He said with a tone of self-loathing as she tilted her head in light confusion, wondering what the ‘intruder fox/prey’ was talking about before his fist shot forward and her vision went dark. Naruto let out a sigh as he knocked her out cold with his prosthetic and gently set her down. Already a bruise was forming on her beautiful face and he felt like complete shit for doing that to her. He looked around to survey the damage done by the Noxus guys and them, just great, not even a month in and he’s caused property damage.

“It’s safe now, you can come on out!” He called out to the villagers as he also saw Irelia flying in on her blades formed into a board of sorts. She came over to examine the unconscious Ahri as her orb vanished and the chains and seal did as well.

“Noxian scouting party, or what’s left of them.” He said to her as she nodded and flew off to gather some guards to survey the area, asking Naruto to clean up the mess of their corpses and see if they had anything on them on information and stuff. Naruto let the villagers take Ahri away clean and tend to her, thanking him for his help in saving them. Naruto told them it was nothing as he healed the injury the child gained earlier as they left for her home and let him do his requested work.

-Days later-

“W-where am I?” Was the first words out of Ahri’s mouth as she woke up from her sleep, hand on her head as she felt a massive head-ache. She looked around and noted two thing, one she was in her home and two, she was nude. She got out of her bed after pushing off the covers and headed straight to her closet, slightly alarmed as he last thing she remembered was Naruto leaving with Irelia and the guards, then her hunger rising as she smelt the scent of Noxians. She slipped on a simple robe and tied it shut with the silk belt, slipping on some sandals as she walked out of her room.

“What happened?” she asked quietly as she exited her home and came into the village, quite surprised to see many copies of her good friend Naruto, all of them doing construction work and repairing damage done to the homes of the villagers as they were happily going about their days.

“Big sister!” The children all came running upon seeing her as they hugged her happily. Ahri smiled and hugged them back as she was then guided over to the other villagers, who all came to greet her and ask her how she was doing.

“I am doing fine, thank you. What happened and why are their copies of Naruto?” She asked after hugging and greeting them all back in return. She got her answer from one of the clones.

“Boss is currently out running an errand for the Elders.” One said from a rooftop, working on fixing the tiling.

“He should be back soon.” Another added as he was working on a fence.

“He also wanted to apologize for earlier, but he’ll explain later.” A third clone injected as they all resumed work and Ahri was about to ask when one of the kids exclaimed in a happy tone.

“Big brother kicked bully butt!” he cheered as Ahri thought of what he meant, but then she was called over to the chief’s house as the others let her go and resumed their activities, wishing her wellness. She was soon with the chief as they were enjoying some tea as she broke the silence.

“What happened while I was out?” Ahri asked as she wanted to know, part of her dreading the answers as she needed to know if anyone was hurt, where the smell of blood a damage came from and why she felt this warmth within her soul. The chief sighed after sipping his tea and replied.

“There was a Noxian scouting party, this one prepared, quite so.” He started as Ahri’s eyes widened and she was about to say something when he held a hand up.

“They had a magic cage which bound you, though you were not yourself and had cut them down by a sizable amount prior. We were all rounded up and to be fed to you when he arrived and intervened, he saved all of us, including you.” The elderly man told her as he then took a sip from his drink once again. Ahri looked down to her tea, observing her own reflection as she noted her hair was blue/black instead of her preferred chocolate.

“Wha-what do you mean I was not myself, and feeding?” She asked with a slight stutter in her tone, did she become something sinister and turn on her family in hunger and harm them?

“I believe Naruto best described your… state as ‘Pissed Off & Hungry Fox Queen’. That young man has a sense of humor. Of course he was the one to calm you down after dealing with the Noxian group. As for the rest, you’ll have to speak with him about it, he had to dress his injuries and fix his clothes before the Elders called him.” The old man told her as he finished his tea, getting up to tend to his little flowers.

“Did I… did I hurt any of you?” She asked, her final questions as she was feeling a bit down and connected the dots that she might have done something to Naruto that may forever damage or break their friendship. The elder chief smiled and replied.

“On the contrary, no. Despite his physical wounds inflicted, the young lad said it was nothing and to take care of you when we tried helping him. He’s a tough one, that boy…” he mused as Ahri nodded and excused herself as she went straight to her home. Already figuring out that she hurt him, the Kumiho went into her home and straight to her bed, hugging her pillow and burying her face in it as no one could hear the muffled sobbing she let out. It wasn’t until the evening when the sun was coming down that Naruto finally arrived back, just in time as the villagers were having a large dinner/feast as his clone had completed the re-construction and everything was back to normal, sort of. Naruto greeted them all as they ate, though he noticed Ahri wasn’t there, which made him wonder.

“Where’s Ahri, is she doing well?” He asked after sipping his drink,

“Sis went to her house, she hasn’t been out since…” a girl answered as Naruto found this questioning, he was told that Ahri had awoken and made a full recovery, a bit confused herself as well. Soon enough Naruto was the only one up as the villagers went in for the night, in his hand was a tray of food picked out on dishes for her as he walked up to her front door. He was about to knock when his hearing picked up on the sound of crying. He walked around her home, mindful not to make any disturbances to the sleeping foxes in her garden fox-house/pen. The young man quietly scaled to the open window of her home’s second floor and climbed in, spotting the Kumiho as she was still in her bed, crying into her pillow. He set the plate down o her nightstand and sat down on her bed.

“Ahri…” He spoke in a low tone as this caught her attention, her ears twitching and the muffled crying pausing. Ahri’s head poked out from over her pillow to look to him, her eyes were bloodshot and puffy as she buried her head back into her pillow, unable to look at him with her shame. Naruto scooted over as he reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder.

“What’s wrong, Ahri?” he asked her as she shied away from his touch, as if not wanting to be around him. Naruto just moved Ahri to sitting next to him with an arm around her shoulders as he soothed her, wanting to see what had gotten her like this. It took a while, but eventually she calmed down a bit and spoke, looking from the pillow.

“I hurt you…” she said in a scared/guilty tone as she finally looked to him, her gaze shifting downwards after her words. Naruto just hugged her closer as he spoke again.

“You didn’t hurt me, Ahri.” But she didn’t believe him, her tails coming to push them apart as she replied.

“It’s pointless to tell me different, I caused you pain and even stole a part of you in my aggressions.” Her tails coming to wrap around her as she still wanted to keep to herself in her guilt. Naruto sighed as he got up and stood before Ahri. His hands working to get off his shirt and jacket as this caught her attention.

“What are you doing?” She asked, confused by his current actions.

“If we’re going to feel like crap for stuff we did on instinct or forced to, then allow me to apologize for having to harm you in order to stop you from going on a feeding rampage.” He told her as he dropped his top and let her look at his torso, the moonlight being the only source of light, but she had great-night-vision regardless. Naruto’s body was muscled and fit due to his strenuous workout and former career, and it showed greatly, also made for eye-candy, but that wasn’t the point here.

“See, no harm done to me.” He told her, despite Ahri seeing her work. Her eyes gazing over the scars, reminders of her claws digging and clawing at his form. The Kumiho got up, dropping her pillow as she moved over in front of him. Her hands moved up, slightly shaking, and she slowly traced over the scars she left on him. Naruto remained silent as he let Ahri run her hands over the scars on his torso and look at them as she still held her depressive look.

“You took in so much pain, why come back for me?” She asked him as they made eye contact, her hands resting on his chest. Naruto gave a warm smile as he raised a hand and ruffled her hair as he answered.

“What kind of friend would I be if I let you lock yourself away and cry your heart out? Your family is worried about you, Ahri, they fear you abandoned them in shame and worry for you.” He said as Ahri rose her right hand and placed a finger to his lips, pausing him.

“How can you be so sure, I almost harmed them in my hunger, this close to spilling the blood and ending the very people I love and protect.” Ahri said as she made a motion with her index finger and thumb.

“The truth is clear as day, I’m just a monster under the guise of a beautiful woman. It’s only a matter of time before I come under again and finished what was started that day. You should- Ahri had looked away as she spoke, but her words were paused when she felt his hand under her chin, turning her to look to him and then his lips against hers. Soon the kiss was broken and he pulled back, speaking as he smiled to her and his hands went to holding hers.

“Before you finish that sentence, think about why I came here, about your family and all the good times you had with them. Believe it or not, none of us despise you, no one here sees you as a beast you claim to be. We all care for you and wish to see you happy, don’t let your grief over harming me and not eating get to you.” He said as he then sat her back down on the bed and next to her as she mulled over his words. Her thoughts drifting back to her meeting with Lady Karma, the welcoming home party she was greeted with, and their acceptance of her for who she was and the gift they gave her that she cherished and wore. The more she thought about it, her eyes began to water up as she raised a sleeve to dab her eyes of the coming tears. She then sniffed and looked to Naruto and asked, her tone laced with longing.

“Do they all really wish for me to return?” Naruto just gave his foxy smile and giggled before responding.

“Of course they do, Ahri. We never turn away family for their differences, this coming from the odd one out, me.” He said as his eyes, which were back to being blue, glimmered golden like how they were upon him carrying the legacy of the Tailed Beasts. While this was noticed by her, Ahri just broke down into tears and embraced him, her face to his chest as she let out her cries and her hands gripped his torso.

“I’msorryI’msorryI’msorryI’msorry!” She repeated over and over in a fast pace, voice muffled a bit by her saying it into his chest. Naruto just hugged her back as he patted her back and replied.

“What are you apologizing for, Ahri? There is no bad blood between us, that and seeing you down is breaking my big heart, so what do you say, Fluffy, friends?” He offered a pinky out to her as she had calmed down from his words and looked to him, then the extended digit, then back to him. A smile bloomed on her pale face as she wiped her eyes again before returning the gesture, her own pinky wrapping around his as she answered.

“Never one to give up on a friend, you say? I’ll hold you too that, Whiskers.” Ahri then kissed his cheek and kept their positions for a bit, enjoying the simple feel of his warmth as she started to fall asleep. Naruto saw this as he gently picked Ahri up and moved her over to set her in her bed and tuck her in. He placed a kiss on her forehead before picking up his things and leaving her room, taking the food and putting it away if she wanted it later.

-The Following Morning-

The smell of food was the first thing she noticed upon waking up, then the sunlight on her face as she shielded her eyes. The Kumiho sat up as she rubbed her eyes and saw she was in dirty clothes, that’s when her stomach grumbled as the food seemed really good, looks like hunger won over cleanliness. She made her way down-stairs and found quite the surprise for her, a large plate that consisted of a hearty breakfast, freshly made and with some freshly squeezed Orange-Juice. Next to her table and food was a mannequin stand, and decorating it was her prized hanbok, mended from the damage and ruin earlier and in pristine condition. On the mannequin’s face was a sticky note, which she peeled off and read the written note.

‘Morning fluffy,

I’m probably out either running an errand, around the village or in my house. Anyway, I made you breakfast and the others took the time to repair your outfit and clean off the mess. Please enjoy the food I left for you and hope to see you later and so does everyone else.

-Your good friend, Naruto Uzumaki.’

Ahri smiled as she finished reading the note, before setting it aside and sitting down before the plat of food, picking up her chopsticks and breaking them apart. Planning to take a long bath and freshen up after enjoying this delightful treat left for her.

“Thank you, Naruto~” She mused before going for a bite.

-Later-

Ahri emerged from her home and forest, checking over her clothes as she was fully dressed back up and in a splendid mood too. The first thing to happen was all the children more or less tackling her in a large hug, all excited at seeing their beloved ‘big sis’ again. Next were the rest of the villagers as they also embraced and welcomed her back with happiness matching their kids. Ahri was returning all their love and attention with her own, her tails helping with the group hug. She then was given a small tour of their improved home, thanks to Naruto’s work and repairs after the damage from earlier. She was both thankful and intrigued to his work and additions, loving the small ornaments and decorations he fit into the place.

“It’s all wonderful to see. If you excuse me, I’d like to visit him.” She told them as they all let her go to do so, some of the older members making a comment of her having a ‘crush on him. This of course got a small laugh from her as she claimed there was no crush and the teasing was funny. They all returned to their homes/activities as the vixen went her way up the steps to his home. Marveling at the work he put into his own home and curious about the small statues of mythical looking animals he had on his front yard area, especially the Nine-Tailed Fox that looked more beastial than her own fox form. Ahri stopped at his front door, about to knock, but got a feisty idea instead, a playful smile forming as she took a detour around his residence and to the side, quietly scaling the wall and sneaking in through an open window. Seems he rubbed off on her with that as she wanted to prank him, feeling one was needed to greet and thank him for his kind words & help to her last night.

“Interesting, he has nice tastes.” She commented as she walked down the hall, looking around as she has never been inside his home before. Her ears perking as she caught the sound of rushing water, sounding similar to a waterfall. She continued on, getting closer to the source of the noise and smelling him within it as she wondered how best to prank him. The foxy woman came into his bathroom and waved her hand in front of her face a bit, the amount of steam making her feel a bit stuffy. She spotted Naruto’s silhouette in this glass ‘box’ of sorts where the water and steam were coming from as she moved closer. Her tails filling a small wooden bucket with ice cold water and putting it in her hands as her smile grew wider. The shower was turned off as the door opened a bit and his hand popped out to get the nearby towel. Ahri rearing back the bucket as she was prepped for pranking the ‘Prank King’, the shower door sliding all the way open and the steam slowly dissipating to reveal Naruto….

……………

……………

……………

“Ahri, you in there?” Naruto asked as he stared at the still form of his close friend, snapping his fingers in front of her face as he was both curious and confused. Her form was seemingly paused and in the position to splash him with the bucket of water. Her face having a slight blush as it grew to encompass her whole face. Naruto’s form was glistening with water as it went spectacular with his muscular body. The only thing he had on was said towel he had grabbed, that’s when she picked up his scent. What caught her attention the most was the myriad of them she got from him. The main one was of course, of a powerful fox, and the other scents of other animals and things. She instinctively stepped closer to get a better whiff of his scent, finding it quite fascinating. A small cough brought her out of her curiosity as she realized she was inches away from touching his pecs with her face, which made her blush grow brighter as she saw them flex as Naruto got a small laugh.

“Like what you see?” He teased with his signature smile as he playfully flicked her forehead when she looked to him.

“You smell funny.” She commented, setting aside the bucket as the water inside had frozen over.

“Considering I just cleaned up, I’m gonna take that as a compliment, morning to you too Ahri.” He replied as he raised a hand and patted her on the head. Ahri’s blush receded a bit as she smiled to him and replied.

“Great morning to you as well, Naruto Uzumaki.” She finished with giving him a hug that also included her tails wrapping around them and her head pressed against his chest. Naruto smiled as he hugged Ahri back and patted her back. Unaware that she took their closeness to get a better smell of him, her smile growing a bit wider as she enjoyed the closeness and his feel. They soon separated as he then commented.

“You look so cute when you blush~” he smiled and pinched her whiskered cheek, this had her let out a slight whine as she bopped his head with one of her tails. Naruto just laughed as he went to go get some clothes on, soon coming out with his orange and black pants, red overshirt with fishnet-undershirt and some shoes as he spoke up.

“Now, how can I attend to you, princess?” He joked as he gave a mock bow to follow along as this got a giggle from Ahri, hiding her mouth behind her sleeve as she watched him. The woman then hopped onto his back, hooking her legs around his waist and arms around his neck as she replied.

“I could use some help in my garden, lead the way my foxy friend~” she said before pecking his cheek as they went off back to her place. The next couple days went by splendid as the two enjoyed their friendship and so did the villagers as every now and then Naruto would be called to do some things for the elders, returning with souvenirs and/or stories of places outside of Ionia. During the days, the two grew inevitably closer and closer, and it would take a turn this night…

-Said Night-

“I do enjoy your company Naruto, you have this… aura that lights up others and having them happier. I can say that it is… craving.” Ahri commented with a smile as the two were walking along the forest-line to her place, having taken a small trip to the capital earlier. The two had locked arms as they enjoyed the night silence, the occasional cricket chirping as some fire-flies flew about.

“Really, never really noticed to be honest, then again I was more focused on other things back then. Also I can say the same for you, seeing as your oh so cheerful and kind to everyone, except in pranks.” He finished with a light smirk as Ahri playfully bopped his arm.

“Your too kind my dear foxy friend, almost makes me wonder if you love pampering me like a princess.” She told him as she rested her head on his shoulder with a smile, this having Naruto smile back as he rested his head on hers and replied.

“If you’re the princess, what would that make me, your royal brother?” He questioned with a chuckle as Ahri giggled along with. She then moved her head and kissed him on his cheek as she returned,

“Big brother, let’s play hide and seek~” She said, letting go of his arm and sprinting off into the forest as Naruto touched his cheek at the kiss, before smiling as he went after her, soon enough coming to a stop as her laughter echoed through the place and he couldn’t pin-point it. He then spotted something on the floor, reaching down as he picked it up and dusted off some dirt.

“Is she aware she’s missing this?” He questioned himself as he held up her hair pin, pocketing the item as he heard a giggle nearby and followed it, coming across more of her articles of clothing, small things like her ribbons and bracelet as he was then confused when he gathered up her hanbok piece by piece.

“… Is she running around nude now?” He asked as this got a mild blush at the thought of Ahri naked, that’s when a soft glowing light deeper in the forest caught his attention. He approached the light as it dimmed down, revealing he arrived to the shore of a lake, he then saw something on the stone slab next to him as he saw what it was, a pair of white undergarments, panties to be specific. He looked to the lake as he heard someone in the water, and lo and behold it was Ahri, submerged up to her collar as she rose a hand from the water and motioned him to join with a curl of her finger, a smile on her face and a look in her eyes. Naruto looked around as he shrugged, setting her clothes down folded and presentable before stripping off his own clothes, save for his boxers as he then waded into the cool waters and swam over to her. He felt her tails brush his legs under the water as he looked to her as the Kumiho spoke.

“You are something of an oddity, Naruto… You carry the scent of my kin, yet many other scents as well. Your power has this odd presence and feel to it, and it draws me in… closer and closer…” She said as she moved closer to Naruto as he could partially see her nude form under the water.

“Didn’t think that would happen, it’s not bothering you is it?” he asked as he saw a light blush form on her own face from their close proximity and then felt her tails slink around him as she replied.

“Maybe it is, maybe it is not. One thing is for certain though, my dear foxy friend~” She purred out as her legs wrapped around his waist and she held onto him her hands resting on his shoulders.

“And what is that?” He asked as his hands instinctively went to her hips, getting a purr from her as he gained a small smile. Truth be told he really enjoyed her presence and spending time with her, and she was a lovely woman in his life. Ahri’s smile grew as she moved her face closer to his and whispered out.

“I declare you my loving prince, now kiss me~” She told him as her hands went to his head and her lips claimed his in a heated moment. Naruto returned the kiss as their eyes closed and enjoyed the moment, taking in the taste and feel of each-others lips. Ahri’s arms then moved to wrapping around his neck as their kiss deepened and now their tongues were dueling. As to further highlight this intimate moment between the two and their newfound relationship, the full moon was illuminating the lake they were in.

-Short Time Later-

“These are quite appetizing for a treat, what did you say they were called again?” Ahri asked as she took another bite from her hand-made ice-cream treat, this one was strawberry based as she licked her lips of any residue.

“Mochi Ice Cream Balls, I learned to make these from one of my old friends. Pretty easy to make and you can flavor them however you want.” He said as he took a bite from his own treat, Orange based as he enjoyed it. The duo had returned to her home as they were relaxing in her back-yard, watching the various foxes resting in the little houses he built for them.

“How is Jr. doing?” Ahri asked as she looked down to the Red Fox resting in Naruto’s lap, the young man finding the little guy trapped in a hunter’s trap up in the northern areas of Ionia’s wilderness. Naruto deprived a hunter from claiming the trapped fox as a new scarf or décor addition as he freed it and took the wounded animal in. Since then, Jr’s become the little friend/pet of the two, and a new member of her little fox club. Naruto looked down to see Jr was sleeping as his leg was healing up nicely from the trap he was in back then, having broken the bone in two and leaving cracks up the rest of it.

“Great from what I can tell, he’s taking a liking to you.” He responded as Ahri smiled at that as she nuzzled closer to Naruto. She inhaled his scent and reached a hand down to stroke Jr’s ears as they twitched to her touch.

“Really? Guess that makes us parents then, and we haven’t even gotten married~” She playfully mused as she then placed a neck on his neck before adding.

“How about we play a little~” She cooed out as her powers emerged, Naruto’s vision glossed pink as he picked up her giggle, but passed out before he could say or do anything in response. Ahri gently picked up Kurama Jr in her arms as she got up and set him to bed in his little ‘fox hut’ before grabbing Naruto and pulling him inside. The remainder of their treats being taken by nature.


-LEMON-
Naruto’s eyes snapped open as he heard the sound of high heels, that and Ahri’s scent as he finally focused his vision and looked around. He was in modest/large room that was virtually empty, save for a few things, the chair he was strapped down in, the recliner before him, the small desk next to it and the wooden case on the desk. That and he was completely nude too.

“Sorry for the delay, darling, I had to make myself presentable for the occasion.” Ahri spoke as she entered his view and sat down across from him, and damn it the sight of her was shocking, or rather what she had on. The Kumiho had on what could best be described as silk dominatrix outfit, black in color with red designs. The Bra and Panties clung to her voluptuous form and had red strips of cloth as tassels of sorts. Ahri also had on thigh high stockings and gloves that went up to her biceps, both sheer and having floral designs, the gloves on her hands were fingerless and her nails were painted black and grew to claws and her high-heels (black slippers with added heels) had an open front to show her toe-nails were also painted and sharp.

“You loving the view darling~?” Ahri asked with a giggle as she winked to him and leaned forward to show off more cleavage for him, The final touch to her outfit was a silk collar on her neck, with a little smiling cartoon fox icon dangling off it. Naruto swallowed the lump in his throat as he blinked, too stunned to form words. Ahri just smiled as one of her tails trailed over his body, which he found himself nude by the way. The soft fur going over him like the finest paintbrush as it stopped after ‘dusting’ his erection as this got a shiver from him.

“Mmmm, that looks a bit troubling, dear.” Ahri said as she gazed to his cock, marveling at its length and girth and then getting up as she sauntered over to him. Ahri then ran a finger over his sex, the nail tracing over the underside as she licked her lips and then kissed him. Naruto’s body shuddered as he felt her cool digits on his hot dick. Ahri then wrapped her fingers around it and gently stroked the sexual organ, pinky out as she commented.

“Did I do this?” She asked with a coy tone as she ran her thumb over the tip, teasing him ever so playfully as he let out a small grunt to her words. That grunt turned into a slight hiss as he felt one of her nails poke into his pec and trail down a little bit, drawing a fine cut and the smallest amount of blood as he saw her eyes glimmer red for a second. Her grip on him tightened to being borderline painful as she jacked him off a bit faster, causing him to buck his hips a bit as this was corrected.

SLAP

Naruto’s ears rung and his head snapped to the side form the force alone, his face having thin claw marks form her nails as they healed over. He looked back to Ahri and was about to say something when her free hand gripped his lower face.

“Did I give you permission to speak, slave?” Ahri spoke with complete and total authority in her tone, which also bore a growl as she looked down to him like an angry master. Naruto was lost on where this was coming from as he was between pleasure and pain due to her tight grip+stroking his cock.

“Good boy.” She said as she got silence and let go of his face, still working his dick as she gave him a wink. Soon enough she felt his dick twitch as he was gonna cum soon, but let out a groan of disappointment when she pulled her hand away.

“Ah, ah~ We can’t have you tapping out just yet, servant~.” Ahri said as she then moved over to the case on the small table and slid the top off as she reached in and brought out a metal ring. She moved back over and knelt down to face his dick directly as she gave the head a light flick, smirking as it twitched again. Ahri took the ring as she ran her tongue over and around it, very lewd at that as she then placed it on the head of his cock and pushed it down, getting a strained grunt from him as she let out a pleased hum as the cock-ring slid down and was resting at the base of his meat-pole, a snug fit as she tapped his thigh.

“There we go, luckily I didn’t bring out the one with barbs. Now, let’s have some fun~” She said as she then stood up and turned around. Naruto bit his lip as he was given a fantastic view of panty clad plump ass. Ahri then lowered herself down to where her rear gently pressed down on his cock and she grinded lightly, the feel of silk rubbing over his member was pleasant as he couldn’t take his gaze off of her luscious ass as it grinded over his cock, her hips in a trance/dance as she let out a gasp.

“It’s so warm…” She commented as she rubbed her glorious ass over his cock, smothering the prick as her tails, merged into one, slithered over his torso and face. He could feel her aroused pussy through her panties as it rested and moved over his balls. She continued this fun torment for him as Naruto’s nails were clawing into the armrests of the chair, feeling a load building because of her actions as he let out a strained gurgle. Soon enough Ahri stopped her fun as she reached behind her back and through her let down dark-blue hair as she unclasped her bra, as if feeling Naruto’s eyes on her bra, she couldn’t help but giggle.

“Looks like someone is dying to see my perfect kits, no need to keep you waiting, after all it’s only natural for mates to be exposed to one another, beloved~” She finished as the bra fell to the floor and she stood up before turning around to look to him. Of course she had her hair down to tastefully cover her nipples as she smiled to Naruto, who had some blood running down his nose. Ahri gently straddled her lover and leaned in to lick the blood off his face as she whispered into his ear.

“You taste so good, wanna taste me?” She offered her breasts to his face as her hair was parted aside to reveal her perky pink nipples. Naruto leaned forward and gave a lick to her left nipple, eliciting a gasp from her as he went to lathering her nipples in saliva with his tongue as he then went to nibbling and tugging with his teeth as she hissed at this. She resumed her grinding, moaning as her pussy glided over his large sex, a single layer of cloth between the two sexes. He felt her fingers roaming through his hair as she tugged his head back and claimed his lips, tongue lashing out to fight his as the faint taste of copper was shared. The lovers continued their grinding and suckling as Naruto’s body was flushed, partially from the fact he had this huge load built up and unable to release thanks to the ring. Also didn’t help that her pussy was drooling all over his cock and balls and soaked her panties. The feverish Frenching was broken as a thin string of saliva connected between their panting mouths.

“Allow me…” She panted out as she then got off him and down to her knees before him, grabbing his shaft and beginning to lick and kiss from base to tip. She just loved watching his reactions as her tongue spread saliva over every inch of his dick, then savoring his balls like frozen grapes on a summer day. Things got better as she gave him a wink and then went to suckling the mushroom shaped tip, lashing her tongue over his hole as she then let it go with a pop and ask, hand stroking him.

“I have just the thing for your… problem, excuse me for a second.” She said as she got up and moved back over to the case, pulling out something unique, well familiar to him. It was tube-like in design and pinkish-purple in color and a sort of rubbery/plastic look to it. Ahri just raised a brow as she flicked her wrist, which made the item wiggle a bit as she smirked and shifted her look to him.

“You’re so naughty, having this little toy in your belongings. Are you cheating on me with this?” She asked with a playful tone as Naruto stammered out.

“I-I was holding it for a friend.” He got out as she moved back over and flicked his nose, her black painted nail/claw leaving a slight cut as she got back down to her knees and held the item next to his cock as she made a hum. Eyes shimmering with humor and lust as she then went to licking his dick, lathering the stiff organ in saliva & lubing it all up as she gave a kiss to the tip. Naruto watched as she aligned the toy over him with the hole at the bottom on his tip. Both Kumiho and… Partial Human watched as she pushed down and the toy engulfed the head. Two more pushes and now the toy had swallowed his entire length to the cock ring he still had on.

“Well well, who would have ever thought this was its true use…” She snickered out as she could barely get her fingers around the toy, it’s with grown out thanks to it encompassing Naruto’s cock. Ahri began moving the toy up and down, Naruto rolled his head and eyes slid back into his skull. The agonizing torment heated up as Ahri worked the toy over her lover’s cock, having a coy smile and loving how she had him at her mercy. The lewd sounds of the toy being fucked as Naruto was shaking in his seat. Ahri’s tails moved to brush over his body, one forcing his gaze to fix to her using the toy on him as she moved to the tip and licked at the entrance hole, which his tip poked through each time as she winked to him. Her grin grew wicked as she had the tips of her tails lit up with her fox-fire, tracing and leaving light burn lines on her lover as this got her desired reaction from him, the blond male hissing out through his moans as his eyes burned red with slit pupils.

“Aww, did that hurt?~” She smirked in a mock concerned tone, letting out a cruel laugh as he weakly glared at her. Ahri continued on, licking at the tip, then the balls, then back to his tip as she let out a pleased moan, like from enjoying a nice meal. Naruto wanted to speak, but remembered her words, and the painful as fuck slaps she dished out earlier.

“Speak up, servant. I’ll allow it.” She spoke as she didn’t stop her hand motions and tails either.

“M-mistress- I need- to- c-c-cum!” He managed to get out through strained panting as he couldn’t take it anymore. Seriously it felt like his dick and balls would burst from the pleasure and how it was blocked by the ring. If possible her smile grew wider as she purred out a response.

“Is that so, will you promise to be a good boy and the perfect pet?~” She asked as she slowly pulled off the toy, revealing his cock as it looked strained from the work. Naruto nodded vigorously as she fully got the toy off and set it aside, asking another question as she rubbed her fingertip against his asshole teasingly.

“Also will you stop being so secretive about your past career, you’ve seen my darkest parts, it’s not like I’m going to sing to the world about your past for everyone to hear.” She said as she gave him a cute pout. Naruto couldn’t help but chuckle as she did have a point, keeping secrets wasn’t the best thing for a relationship. He just nodded with a smile and wink as Ahri grinned and engulfed half his cock with her mouth, sucking and bobbing her head as her hand took the rest she couldn’t fit. Naruto threw his head back with a cry as Ahri’s tail made his head set back and have him unable to look away as she locked eyes with him, making damn sure he could hear and see, along with feel, everything she was doing with her mouth and hand. Her eyes were filled with mirth and glowed lightly in the room as she then let go and saw he was lubed enough as she slowly pulled the cock-ring off, dropping it next to the flesh-light as she still was stroking him and gave a command.

“Come on darling, give me a nice big load to enjoy~ I bet you’ve been dying to see my beautiful face covered in your sticky, thick cum~ Come on big boy, you finally get to see that dirty desire fulfilled~” She egged him on as she increased the pace of her jerking off. With the restriction finally off and her added pleasure, Naruto finally came, letting out a strained cry from what was his biggest built up load he ever had. Ahri felt his dick twich and swell as she opened her mouth and closed her eyes. Immediately shot after copious shot of hot, thick and pasty cum jettisoned out like a hose from his cock. Several strands landed on her face and hair, one getting her left eye lid, and she managed to aim his meat canon to shoot the majority in her open mouth, extending her tongue to help catch it as she still worked her hand over his sex. The last shots of cum were lower in pressure/volume as they landed on her chin, neck/collar and breasts. Ahri opened her good eye as she say his release was now dribbling down. So she leaned in and lapped it up and suckled on the tip a bit before giving a hearty kiss to his cock.

“Mmmm, you have quite the taste dear, here’ try it.” She said with a coy smile, swiping some off her face with a finger before pushing it into his panting mouth. Naruto had no choice but to swallow down a part of his own load as his vision was getting hazy.

“Looks like you’re a one-pump chump, darling. We’re going to have to work on that…” She giggled out as Naruto fell unconscious again as his last sight was her parting her hair to expose her full breasts and getting to enjoying his seed as she cleaned herself off.

((Cliffhanger, nah I’m just fucking with you guys))

Naruto was shaken awake, eyes rolling open groggily as he blinked several times and then focused as he sat up. He saw he was back in clothes and resting on Ahri’s bed, said lover to his side and smiling to him as she was the one who woke him up, and sporting a knowing smile.

“Have a nice dream, Naruto?” She asked him as Naruto then asked, a tad bit confused.

“Wait then?” He started as Ahri spoke up and replied.

“You’ve been asleep and moaning my name for a bit, that and moving about like a fish out of water, quite humorous if you ask me~” She said as she leaned over and kissed his cheek, whispering.

“You’re such a dirty little fox who fantasizes what he can’t have~” She cooed out as she was in her hanbok, slippers off. Naruto looked her over as her tails lazily waved about, one stroking his other cheek as he then tackled Ahri.

“My my, is your beastly urges finally taking over?” she questioned with a mirthful giggle. Naruto let out a beastly snarl as he leaned down and tugged at the bow on her top with his teeth, loosening and pulling it free as her top came undone and slinked down. She had nothing on underneath and he noted the faint smell of his seed and the small teeth marks he left earlier as he looked to her and grinned back.

“Just a dream, right?” He taunted as she leaned up and claimed his lips as their fingers interlaced and she pressed her body against his own. Ahri raised one of her legs and rubbed her thigh against his crotch, feeling his erection as she broke the kiss.

“Need help with that?” She offered as Naruto moved to licking and nibbling at her neck, leaving a hickey as he replied, biting at her ear as this got a purr from her.

“Maybe, how about I help myself to you?~” He said as he then formed chakra chains that bound up her wrist and ankles to the edges of the bed as he also took to making sure her tails wouldn’t interrupt. Naruto dusted off his hands as he looked over Ahri as she tested the ethereal chains and asked.

“Oh dear, how can I resist your advances when you have me trapped?” She teased as Naruto went to stripping himself as he was soon nude before her and he smirked at seeing her gazing over his toned form and licking her lips again. Naruto moved over and went to teasing Ahri with kisses & touches on her semi-nude form, seeing what elicited the most from her as he then tugged her nipples. He grinned when he saw her blush starting to form as he trailed a finger down her stomach as he then went over her skirt.

“You’re flushed, let’s get you out of these.” He said as he pulled off Ahri’s clothes, the Kumiho helping along with her limited movement. She was left in just her black panties from before as he rubbed over her sex with a finger. This had Ahri letting out a throaty moan as she felt him flick her nose and a press on her clit. Naruto gave a lick to her cheek as he then moved to sit Ahri up against the headboard as he stood up before her. Ahri had an up close and personal view of his cock as he held the base and slapped it against her face as he made sure she got the full scent and feel as he rubbed the head over her lips.

“Open up, it’s feeding time~” He said with a tone of a master and pet, this having Ahri’s arousal spike as she saw his eyes gleam red as she gazed up to him, then back down to his cock. She opened her mouth a tiny bit when she felt his hands on her head and pushing her head closer as she was forced to take the sex in. She felt a sudden feel of power, almost like a commanding force from Naruto as this had her submissive side show a bit more as she worked on the portion in her mouth, her tongue licking and rubbing over the dick as she let muffled moans of enjoyment around the thick meat. Naruto groaned out from her efforts as his fingers raked along her scalp and on her ears. Naruto decided to step things up and had her halt on the oral session and he pushed more, the head of his cock pressing to the back of her throat as this got her to choke on reflex. He pulled free as she coughed a bit and took a breath, looking to him as she spoke.

“I can only take so much, darling…” She told him as she glanced back down to his large cock, tongue lashing out to lick against his head. Naruto just grunted as he replied.

“I see, were gonna have to work on that.” He said, shooting back her words from earlier as he pushed the dick back into her mouth and attempted to push into her throat. Ahri struggled as she gagged and choked, more saliva secreting in an attempt to help out. He pulled out again as Ahri coughed up and took in several deep breaths, saliva freely drooling out and down to her heaving chest besides connecting mouth to cock. She swallowed and relaxed her throat muscles, opening her mouth again and accepting him in again. This helped get more of him in, though the angle was the decisive factor as Naruto increased his pace, lewd slurping and gagging coming from her as she moaned out. She took to breathing through her nose as her mouth and throat were occupied with the pumping cock she was gobbling up. Naruto found it arousing as he saw she was tearing up from this rough treatment as it marred her eyeliner. He then removed himself completely and moved back, snapping his fingers as the chains slithered and moved Ahri’s body along the bed. Now she was lying on her back as he was looking down at her, sitting above her head as he winked to her. Ahri winked back as she licked the underside and opened her mouth again, accepting his cock as he pushed in with a growl. The angling was much better as he got to the base, listening to her gag and choke at first but then get used to as he slowly worked his hips. Naruto rested his hand on her neck, thumb over the bulge his cock made as it picked up pace in her throat. Ahri swallowed as she had her tongue poking out of her mouth, flat to slip past the organ as she moaned out.

“Someone’s hungry for meat~” He groaned out with a snicker as she moaned and swallowed in approval, shaking her chest. Naruto grabbed hold of her breasts like handles as he began fucking her throat with vigor, Ahri’s body clenched & writhed as she struggled to keep up. She let out muffled grunts and whines in protest as the motions had her saliva splashing out from her open mouth and coating her face. She tried to make him slow down as her throat was plundered by her lover, gagging and the likes as Naruto then reached and rubbed her sex through her panties. This got a squeal from her as he pinched her clit and spoke.

“You scratch my back, I scratch yours?” He asked as he used his nails to slice through her last undergarment and removed them to stimulate her directly, pushing a finger in as he probed about. Her walls clenched around the digit as she couldn’t help but love it as her hips wiggled a bit. He soon found what got her going the most as he went to working her G-Spot, thumb rubbing over her clit in the process. The woman tugged at her binds as she was going a bit cross-eyed form the constant fucking of her oral cavity, nothing but lewd noises and gagging coming from her as she let out the occasional noise of pleasure. He leaned down and went to licking her pussy as he spread her lips open and lashed at her special button. Hearing her reactions was wonderful as he felt his release building up and priming. Ahri tried to regain focus as all the sensations were wracking her body and mind.

‘N-no, I can’t let him win!’ she thought as she tried focusing beyond the pleasures of their intimacy. She glanced to her right hand and powered her magic, the chain gaining faint blue cracks as she pushed her power into it and pulled. The chain shattered with the sound of glass as she moved her free hand and shoved two fingers, index and middle, into his ass up to the third knuckle.

“MMMMFFFGGGHH!” He yelped out, body tensed up as his chakra chains wavered and Ahri took this opportunity. She broke the rest of the chains and rolled them over to have herself on top and sat up, ass smothering his head. She gyrated her hips and let out a giggle of satisfaction after getting control and removing his cock from her throat as she wiped her face off.

“Much better, you should know that I wear the pants between us, now enjoy your feast.” She commanded with a wiggle of her hips as she let out a moan, feeling his tongue lap against her sex as his arms hooked over her thighs. The Kumiho lowered back down and took his cock back into her mouth & throat, this time making her own pace as she deepthroated her lover’s meat and fondling his balls. The foxy duo worked in synchronous harmony as still was fingering his ass and he did the same to her as it made her jump and squirm a little but enjoy the added pleasure. Naruto made his finger’s vibrate in her ass and tongue slithering about in her core as he made sure to also get her clit. Ahri did her own magic as she stroked his prostate and hummed & swallowed his cock, other hand massaging his balls as they both soon came. Bodies shuddering as her essence splash and sprayed out, coating Naruto’s face as he felt her legs and tails pressing his face to her sex and not managing to pull back. His own legs came up and forced her head down as both attempted to drown the other in their release, while both consuming what was being produced too. Ahri stoked his prostate as this had him draining his balls as he nibbled her clit, then both disengaged and immediately took in gulps of air, his last shots glazing on her face as she moaned form the hot seed on her skin. She kissed his cock-head and cleaned it up as she then moved off him and sat next to him when he got up.

“Simply delectable, a bitter tinge, but satiating.” She said as she used her finger to wipe his cum off her face and eat it in front of him with love and lust in her eyes. Naruto had savored her fluids as he wiped off his face.

“I can say the same for you, Ahri. You taste like cinnamon~” He said with a wink as both laughed at that, then she pulled him in for a steamy kiss as she climbed atop him and rubbed her sex against his as she moaned into the kiss. Naruto folded his legs Indian position as he guided hers to lock around his waist. Ahri raised up as he aligned his cock and she spread her lips. He watched as she lowered down and let out a throaty moan as his sex pushed into hers. He grunted and groaned as he couldn’t really describe how this was feeling. His hands went to her hips and hers went to his shoulders as they got settled. She wiggled her hips again as he was in her now, balls deep thanks to their positions as she spoke again.

“Would you look at that, you’ve gone and defiled my purity with your sinful desires. What do you have to say for yourself, servant?” She asked as her grip tightened on his shoulders, to which Naruto just gave a smirk to her as his hands moved to grabbing her plump ass and responded.

“Shut up and live a little.” He said as he thrust forward, drawing a sharp gasp from her as she let out a playful growl and added, one hand moving to grip hold of his hair.

“How about you shut me up with a kiss~” She told him as they crashed lips and fought tongues. Hands exploring each other’s bodies as their hips rocked and rode with their dance of love & lust. His hand on her back moved down and grabbed hold of her tails, stroking them as this got a reaction from his fox woman. Ahri threw her head back with a sharp gasp/cry as her back arched, one hand still holding onto him as her other gripped the sheets.

“Oh gods!” She cried out as her tails were sensitive, especially the base as Naruto leaned in and latched onto her heaving, jiggling chest. Ahri’s body shuddered as her breasts were devoured and played with as her ears tilted down against her hair. Ahri looked to Naruto and pushed him back on the bed, she pinned down his arms by the wrists and grinned down to him.

“You think you can best me? Unlikely~” She shook her hips and grinded against him as she moved her hands to his toned chest, her claws cutting lightly into his body as he grunted. She then began riding him as she leaned down and licked and kissed his neck, biting into it as she growled playfully. Naruto bit back on her neck as his hands shot to grabbing hold of her ass and squeezing hard as he propped his knees and went to hammering his length into her. Ahri howled out as she writhed in rapture.

“I-I’m c-cumming!” she announced, her hips on auto-pilot as she couldn’t pause, desperately needing to climax and feel his essence within her. Naruto nodded as he gave her ass a slap before hilting into his lover, strained groaning letting out as his nut-sack clenched up in release. Her own release sprayed out as she shook from the intensity and feeling a sudden warmth spilling deep into her core, her baby-pouch opening up as if eager welcoming the flood of his semen. The sheets were stained with sweat and cum as they slowed down their fervent mating. The two lay there as they were panting and relishing in their current activities and just how amazing it was for both. Ahri licked his neck as she let out a moan and lifted her hips off his a tiny bit, some of his seed spilling down his shaft and balls from the small opening to their snug embrace of cock and pussy. Lips connected again as her hands went under his body to hook to his shoulders as his rested crossed on her lower back over her tails base.
-LEMON END-

“I sure hope you will take responsibility, all your potent seed within my fertile womb is sure to conceive a child…” She spoke as she ran a finger along his chest, feeling his heartbeat as she looked to him with an amused smile. Naruto just smiled back as he reached up and poked her forehead with a response.

“I would never leave you alone with our child, after all, you’d tear my heart out if I did.” He said as he then traced his thumb over her whiskered cheek as she did the same to his.

“That I would, but we won’t have to ever worry about that now would we?” she said as she moved her hand into his and mingled their fingers as she kissed him again, eyes closed as their kiss opened and tongues danced together. The kiss broke for air as he pulled the sheets over them and got himself a pillow.

“Little sleep wouldn’t hurt after draining each other, try not to kick me Ahri.” He joked as he got comfortable as Ahri just snuggled against him and replied.

“I make no promises, Naruto…” she said as both soon went to sleep, the candles going out as the room was enveloped in darkness.

-The following morning-

The first one to wake was Ahri as rays of sunshine filled her vision, which naturally annoyed her as she moved to sit up and stretch. However she picked up on her body being sticky from dry sweat, and then she saw Naruto underneath her. Memories came flooding back from last night as she grew a warm smile as she looked him over before focusing on his sleeping face. She leaned down to give him a kiss before getting off him, shivering as he slipped out of her, and left their room to go bathe. Last night was amazing and all, she wasn’t fond of basking in dry sweat and cum hours later. Naruto woke up a bit later as he smelt food and rubbed his eyes to drive away the sandman. He was then greeted to the lovely sight of Ahri, in a silk robe, coming in with a tray of breakfast for two.

“Morning Naruto, did you sleep well?” She asked as she set the tray down and sat down next to him as she pecked him on the lips. Naruto looked to the food and helped himself as he soon replied with a smile, now fully awake.

“Sure did, and you didn’t have to do this for me dear.” He motioned to the wonderful food they were enjoying as she waved with chopsticks.

“It’s the least I could do after all you’ve done for me and our village, Naruto. Now open wide~” She brought up some rice and offered it to him as the couple shared their breakfast amongst happiness and love. The two finishing as she ushered him to go clean up while she shed her robe and began dressing herself as she spotted Jr coming into the room after she fed him when making breakfast. The two emerging as Jr was resting on Naruto’s shoulders as they left from her home to greet to others with smiles and jovial moods~. Their new relationship as mates was wholeheartedly accepted by the village and Karma congratulated them once he cleared things up with her and the elders, they assigning him to be their messenger within and beyond their borders. While they were curious of his combat prowess, he informed them he’d only fight it was necessary. Life between the two lovers was quite fulfilling to say the least as they were seldom seen apart, that and they were pretty affectionate in their private time as well. Eventually after their first night and her becoming pregnant, Ahri had birthed a beautiful little girl that was their beloved angel, named after his mother. Of course the parents remembered how the labor went as she almost tore his arm off through the ordeal, promising to eat him once this was over. Right now they were relaxed in the couch-swing he had built upon her request as she was holding Kushina and cuddled against him.

“She’s got your big stomach, I’m afraid she’ll start raiding the garden when we’re not looking.” Ahri commented with a giggle as she finished feeding the infant, tucking her breast away in her robe as she rocked the young one and smiled at the curious girl. Naruto chuckled as he moved a finger over before Kushina as it was grabbed by her and he replied.

“Really, I thought she got it from you? Perhaps I should make a harness to keep her from running off.” He joked as Ahri playfully slapped his chest with a light glare.

“She is not a pet, she’s our child!” She said with a huff as he gave her a cheesy grin as he poked her nose and responded.

“True, then again what is she asks about these?” He touched a collar she was wearing, a shade of lovely red with white lace border and a wooden tag that read her name. The collar itself silken and cloth in design and feel, but had the durability of leather, courtesy of a little trick of his.

“Hmm, I’ll just say someone needs to keep her crazy father in line~” She replied back as she traced over his collar, this one more simple than hers. His was in fact leather with a nice detail carved into the material, said detail was of flowing leaves and fox paws prints.

“Right, I’m the crazy one…” he trailed off as both thought back to how their nightly loving and how things progressed from there.

(Flash-back)

Lemon

“Have to admit, you look like your loving this darling~” Ahri commented as she was looking down to her lover, who was bound up with some rope she had in storage. Also should mention that he was bound up in a sexual demeaning way with the cock-ring on him. The Kumiho was currently having a great time being on the opposite end as she wore a little self-made sex toy, a strap-on with a wooden dildo she carved to resemble a fox’s cock, down to the last detail. Naruto was gagged with one of her panties as she had on her dom wear and was fucking his candy ass with a grin.

“Work those hips, baby. I wanna see you begging for me!” She growled out as she grabbed hold of his cock and jacked him off as well. Naruto letting out a VERY strained grunt as he was losing it from the pleasure he was getting from this, which was Ahri’s idea in the first place~

Lemon End

(Flash-Back End)

“Oh but I have a fair point, after all, were you not the one who revealed your inner beast and robbed me of any purity left, sullying my innocence with such carnal and monstrous desires~” She returned with a small giggle and a twinkle in her eyes.

(Flash-Back)

Lemon

“AAAAHHHHNNNN!!!” Ahri cried out as she thrashed and writhed under the relentless assault form that Naruto had taken and was currently showing her brand new pleasures she was suddenly reacting to and loving every second. Naruto’s form was larger and more beastial, sort of like a lycan, but with fox features instead of a wolf. Also his sex was vulpine with the knot and small barbs running along it’s increased size as he pumped like mad into her stretched out sex. Ahri looked up/down (she was on her back on the bed) to see the bulge he made while ravishing her core to its limits. She then looked up to this beast that her lover had become as she pulled him down by his reddish fur, which got a growl but was stopped as she slid her arms around his neck/shoulders and kissed his snout, which went to full on tongue war as her mouth was open to accept his as it lapped out like a thirsty fox into her oral cavity as she dueled against it with her own tongue. Her nude form pressed against his animalistic one as they continued on. Good thing the house was sound-proofed as the noises they made would’ve woken up the whole village with their wild and passionate mating as she discovered some new things pertaining to his form.

Lemon End

(Flash-Back End)

“Just admit it, we both are impure~” He grinned as he pulled Ahri onto his lap as he cuddled with her and stroked their daughter’s cheek. Ahri kissed him as she nestled into his form and tickled their child’s nose. They enjoyed their calm life as the parents reveled in their life they made. The calming scene was soon interrupted when a messenger bird landed on the arm rest with a small note attached to its leg. Both foxes groaned as they knew what it was, Naruto reaching over and plucking the note as he petted the bird and motioned for it to recover & feed from the bird-bath/feed pod.

“Well it’s not so bad, I’ll be back by the evening/night if things go well, I’ll see you then darling.” He said as they stood up and gave each other a tender and deep kiss as it was broken and she patted his cheek.

“Stay safe dear, I await your return~” She replied with a wink and another kiss before she moved back into the house, her tails brushing him as she passed by. Naruto smiled and left in a flash of red as Ahri closed the door behind her and went to putting their baby to bed after taking off her sandals/slippers and setting them by the door. Kushina was starting to doze off as she kissed her forehead and set her in the crib and tucked their infant in. Ahri stepped into the kitchen to get herself a treat, probably see what she can whip up from that cookbook Naruto had brought as a gift from Piltover during one of his errands.

“Jr! Why are you in there?” Ahri asked as she spotted the Red Fox getting into the pantry, for his snacks as he paused when he heard her. A pet treat partially sticking out of his mouth as he then bolted as Ahri gave chase. Eventually she managed to catch him as she held him up by the scruff of his neck and held a hand out, the treat dropping into her open palm as she bopped his nose and admonished.

“You know you’re not supposed to get into the snacks without us letting you, right?” She said in a stern tone as Jr yipped, tail wagging as she then noticed something about him. Then again it was spring and a certain season was rolling in.

“My apologies Jr, I didn’t see you were… excited.” She commented as she then set him down as they looked at each other for a bit. She wondered if he has found himself a mate like how his other friends in her forests had paired up.

“Run along little one, you might find a special someone if you’re fast enough.” She said, kneeling down and petting his head, which Jr leaned into as he smiled at the petting. Ahri then walked off after smiling to him as she returned to the master bedroom, first checking on her daughter as the infant was soundly asleep. She came to the bedroom and noted Jr was sitting on the bed.

“Jr, what did we say about coming in when I’m trying to get changed? Better yet I believe you were in search of a mate, right?” She asked as her hands went to her hips, taking a stern mother tone/pose. Jr yipped a few times as she raised a perfect eyebrow and spoke again.

“You can’t find a mate because they all paired up before you could get the chance?” She asked as he yipped in answer. Ahri pursed her lips and tapped her chin, turning away from Jr as she thought to herself of how to help solve this. Jr was a cute fox that she saw as family ever since Naruto brought him in and she helped nurse him, so naturally she wanted Jr to recover fully and start his own family as well. She turned back to him to say something, only to find him pleasing himself as he was licking at his crotch.

“No, Jr! Don’t-“ She started as she moved over to him. She wasn’t going to hit him but he gave a look to her, pausing his activity as his eyes shown interest mixed with confusion. He wasn’t doing anything bad, least to their definition, so he resumed as Ahri folded her arms and started thinking again… This was going to be a common thing as Jr could not acquire/garner a mate and she didn’t want him to just play with himself whenever he was excited… what to do, what to do…? She looked back to Jr as she then glimpsed to his red rocket as he was busy licking away, a decision forming in her mind and a blush forming on her face as she reached and gently pulled at the bow of her outfit…

It was the evening when the sun was setting that Naruto returned, appearing in a flash at the front of the woods as he greeted the villagers with smiles. Soon heading to their home, Naruto’s original home being given away for the other villagers to use as they see fit, he entered and closed the door after setting his sandals to the side.

“I’m back Ahri.” He called out as he was met with silence, having him raise an eyebrow. His ears twitched as he caught the sound of a moan coming from the bedroom. He figured she was enjoying herself and one of his Icha-Icha books as he went to check up on Kushina, smiling as he stroked the baby’s whiskered cheek. Naruto headed off to the bedroom as he saw the door was closed and opened it to greet her, and was met with a very interesting sight as he opened up.

Lemon

The view of Ahri’s plump ass was always great and the pair of furry hind legs against it as vulpine hips were rutting against said ass, tail wagging. Jr was mounting the Kumiho as Ahri was fully nude, her cloths all over their room as she was on her back, legs angled with her knees parallel to her body and her painted toenails pointing towards the ceiling. Her pussy being pumped into by Jr’s cock as he was trying to knot her, again as there was a trail of semen that seeped down from her sex and down her ass, sliding over her anus. Ahri was propped on her elbows as she was facing Jr, mouth open as her eyes were closed and mouth open, his snout barely in her mouth as his tongue was exploring every inch of her oral cavity and her tongue wiggled and mingled back. Her hair was undone and splayed out over the sheets, also were her tails as some of them lay over the sides of the bed, ears angled down as well as her blush staining her whiskered cheeks. Her breasts were being tickled by his neck as she was moaning eagerly and pushing back to his mating, hands gripping the sheets as she let out a throaty moan from all her pleasure as Jr mewled in turn. Naruto cleared his throat as he watched the two immediately stopped and broke apart as Ahri looked to him in both surprised and… shame? Jr looked to his master in interest as his pelvic region was soaked.

“Ah, Naruto this is- She paused as she averted her gaze from his and her blush grew, embarrassment clearly written over her as she didn’t know what to say. On one hand she offered her own way to help Jr in getting through mating season, clearly enjoying it as it shown. On the other hand, she felt like she just cheated on him and destroyed her relationship with Naruto upon him finding this happening while he was away. Naruto walked over to them as he saw her flinch lightly with each step, her expression becoming sadder. He stopped before his mate as he reached and cupped her chin as he had her look to him.

“What is there to be ashamed about Ahri, I’m not judging you for something that seems normal.” He said as she looked up to him in confusion and shock.

“But I-“ She was silenced with a finger to her rosy lips as he continued. Sitting down next to her as Jr hopped onto his lap.

“You said you were originally a fox before this whole change and life of yours occurred, right? Now granted it might seem stupid coming from me to say, but who I to judge if you also get loving with Jr. Think of having the best of both worlds, me, and him~” He pointed to Jr who smiled to her as he moved over and licked her stomach, eliciting a giggle from her.

“Now I would be rightly angered if you cheat on me for some other guy, but I can’t really if you picked Jr, call it minor confusion but as long as it stays between us three, who am I to say different?” he added as he leaned over and kissed her on the lips. He had a feeling this might be viewed of him being ‘cucked’ by a woodland animal of all things. But that thought/feeling was squashed when she responded, hugging them both as she thanked him for not freaking out and leaving. Then kissing him and Jr both as she spoke again.

“You two are both equal to me, I shall not value one over the other.” She told them as Naruto hugged her back as Jr rubbed against her in response, both laughing/yipping as they did. Ahri then moved back as she gave a saucy grin to both of them and spoke.

“Let’s have some real fun~” She giggled as she moved off the bed and had Naruto stand up, undoing his pants and going to sucking him off eagerly as she reached over and stroked off Jr, gazing to Naruto then Jr as she winked to both. Once she felt both were ready, she crawled back onto the bed and gave them both a look of lust and raw desire over her shoulder, only to yelp as Naruto dragged her back by an ankle as he stripped off his clothes earlier when she was blowing him. Ahri was put back onto her back as Jr mounted her again, pushing into her pussy as Naruto moved in and pushed into her ass as both pseudo-human and fox fucked her in tandem. The combined pleasure of both of them claiming her had the vixen thrashing wildly as she made sure not to wake up Kushina with her cries of rapture. It was only a while later (read: well into the early morning when the sun was still down), the trio had come an end of their wild & zealous mating. The trio laying exhausted on the bed that was disheveled and messy

Lemon End

“So, anyone keep track of the records?” Naruto let out with a panting giggle as Ahri joined with her own as she lay atop him and was tracing a circle on his left pec with her nail & finger. She kissed his neck with a response,

“Records, I thought it was a free-for-all, especially with this little ball of energy!” She laughed as she scooped Jr closer to them as she scratched his chest, earning leg kicks from the fox. Ahri kissed Jr’s head as he licked her lips a few times in response, Naruto scratching Jr’s ears. They basked in their carnal after show as Ahri was very pleased, feeling the mix of seed within her body as they lay there. All three heard Kushina getting hungry as Naruto moved out from under Ahri and Jr as he got up and put some clothes on, smiling to the two as he gave his wife a kiss and a pat on Jr’s head before going to check on their daughter.

“Looks like we’re gonna have to figure out something for you, little man~” Ahri giggled as she began tickling Jr, causing him to yip and squirm uncontrollably in joy. Life was good for the family as Jr became Ahri’s second mate, later birthing Jr a litter of kits that became part of their growing family. As before, life was splendid for the Fox Family~

putting the full version here as I ticked off some FF people

P.S.: I know the ending part is going to cause controversy, sound hypocritical to readers and other such discomfort. But do bear in mind that I've stumbled upon stories in this site that include: Incest, Pedophilia (One fanfic had the Naruto characters having fun in the academy days), Under-Age Sex, Rape, and other taboo acts. So yes I understand your discomfort when it comes to the ending part with Jr (and how its akin to NTR, which is ironic since some Naruto fanfics having him seducing other people from their marriage and lovers, also some where he get's cucked), and I'll cut that part out if it's too unbearable to read. Also I'm not advocating this so don't get that assumption, the idea just popped in my head and I went with it (I'm usually a guy that writes first, thinks later, sorry).

Hell is Fun21 signing out~
Sign up to rate and review this story