Categories > Original > Erotica

You Got Me(Interracial G-Eazy Love Story)

by Sky_Wolf246

Rylnn and Gerald had been friends since childhood, but as they grow things between them started to change. Gerald took the family business in the mafia, and for Rylnn she took the job to be a kille...

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2016-11-19 - Updated: 2016-11-20 - 666 words

?Blocked
(THIS IS MY FIRST STORY PLEASE GO EASY ON ME)

(THIS CHAPTERS IS JUST A FILLER)

(PLEASE EXCUSE MY PUNCTUATIONS AND GRAMMAR MISTKES)

"G how you feel now that you're becoming a married man now." I asked Gerald. Gerald takes a his blunt and lights it. Without taking a puff Gerald hands me the blunt. I gave him a questionable look. This was all new to her, usually G would take a hit before do I.

"Gerald what's wrong," Gerald signs. Gerald got up from the couch, he began pacing back and forth. He kept on running his fingers through his slick black hair. Gerald always does this when is thinking about something, and with me begin such a good friend I try to calm him down.

I grabbed Gerald by the pants buckle, and drag his butt back to the couch. The blunt that I had in my hand, I shove it in G mouth. Gerald try's to protest against it. I got up and said.

"G PLEASE SIT DOWN AND SMOKE YO BLUNT," and with that I left out out the living room, and walked to the bar station. I grabbed five shot glasses, I went to pick up the bottle of Jack Daniels, and poured into the glasses. By the time I got down pouring the drink, G was already in the chair and drowning his shots.

"Now! Are you gonna tell me what's wrong," I asked Gerald.

"I can't get married to Daina," Gerald confesses his filled without any emotion. I knew he wasn't lying. I was gonna asked his why, but he already beat me to it.

"I'm not in love with her Rylnn, and to be honest, I was never in love with her." The reason why I stayed with her because of a business deal my dad had with her dad.

"Does anyone else know of this business deal Gerald,"

"Yeah everyone, but you," Gerald said. I was taken back. why didn't he want me to know of this business deal.

"Why wasn't I informed of this, " I asked coldly. At this point I'm really pissed off. I can't believe Gerald would keep something like this away from me. I thought we were takes the bottle of Jack and poured himself a drink. Gerald lifts the drink to his lips.

"Because if I had told you, you would have tired and stopped the wedding." "You damn right I would G, you know how I feel about you marrying Daine. She isn't good for you,"

"And you are," My heart skipped at those words. There's has been days were I questioned. Would Gerald be off good with me or Daine. Could I make him happy . Could I be his ride and die? All these questions ran through my head. Without saying anything I just poured him another glass of Jack Daniels.

"Rylnn?,"

"What Gerald?" I said softly. Gerald looked at me with his brown eyes. my heart stopped. "I needed to get out of here before I do something to embarrass myself. "I think it's time for me to go G,"

"Rylnn! please don't go," I grabbed my purse and car keys from off the couch. I walked back over to Gerald. I simply give him a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight G," I walked to the front door, turned to looked at Gerald for one last time. I signed. Just when I was about to open the door, Gerald push up against it. He holds my hands above my head. "Gerald what are yo-," I was cut off by his lips. At first I didn't give him access, I kept on denying him. Gerald signs in frustration. "Please Rylnn can't I get a little taste," G begged.

"No G this is wrong,"

"Don't act like you don't want this Ry. I see the way you be looking at me when I get out the shower,"

"I can't help it G,"

IF YOU WANT MORE OF THIS PLEASE R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story