Categories > Movies > Aladdin

Jafar's Wish

by Magister13

What if?

Category: Aladdin - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2017-06-08 - 2849 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Stop it! Jafar, leave him alone."

Jasmine pulled back when Jafar raised his hand. The last thing she wanted was to draw attention to herself, but she had to do something. She couldn't stand back and watch as her father was tormented. Bad enough to see the once carefree sultan trussed up like some common jester. If she had to hear that obnoxious bird one more time, she would go mad.

To her relief though, their captor waved off the foul little creature, buying her father a few more minutes of peace. Jafar laughed, and with a flick of his wrist the platter she'd been forced to carry vanished from her hands. All except a single, shining apple. Jasmine's stomach rumbled as she eyed the tasty looking fruit. It wasn't that Jafar was starving them, not exactly, but the disgusting traitor was far too self absorbed to ensure his captives were regularly fed. The palace guard took care of that when they felt like it, but if Jasmine had hoped for any warmth from them she was sadly mistaken. Apparently the traitor's wish to rule as sultan was enough to secure their loyalty.

Her hands were chained together, held out in front of her. They were restrictive, utterly confining. Worse, they stopped her from doing anything with her hands except hold her arms out in supplication. As it was, she was little better than a palace maidservant, good only to wait on that rotten betrayer.

A firm tug on those chains sent her sprawling forward. She was forced to take several hurried steps towards the loathsome man, and barely kept herself from pressing herself against him. He pulled again, and her arms stretched out, offering him the prized apple. Powerful as the genie made him, he could just as easily summon the apple directly into his hand.

"It pains me to see you reduced to this, Jasmine," he said, leering as he reached to take a bite from the apple. Jasmine shuddered as he spoke. She felt dirty. The way he looked at her made her skin crawl. Before, she'd railed at those who wanted to make her a possession, a prize to be won. How blissfully naive she had been. She'd had no idea what that meant. Jasmine had seen this look before. That time she snuck into the market. Jafar eyed her the same possessive way a fat, waddling glutton might eyed a juicy cut of lamb. Jafar's desire may not have been gluttonous, but it was no less foul or base.

Pieces of fruit and spittle sprayed about as Jafar spoke. The messy, disgusting manners only stoked her repulsion. One chunk splattered against her cheek. Jasmine felt like she might be sick as she brushed it aside.

"A beautiful desert bloom should be on the arm of the most powerful man in the world."

What? What was he- Ew. EW! Gross.

Of all the stuck up, pompous, arrogant, no good suitors she'd faced, none had been even half so revolting as this man. The chains swirled around, forming into the twisted mockery of a crown.

"What do you say, my dear. Why, with you as my queen-"

"Never!"

With her newly freed hands, Jasmine reached for Jafar's wine goblet and splashed it in his face. He cried out in rage, and within seconds his foul desire turned to anger.

What had she done? Disgusting beast or not, this man had the power of life and death over her. Not only her, but her beloved father as well.

"I'll teach you some respect!"

Jasmine shrank back, steeling her courage. There would be no begging. She wouldn't give him the pleasure. But when he lifted his hand in anger, she couldn't help but cry out and fall back away from him. Stumbling over the finery Jafar had surrounded himself with, Jasmine slipped backwards and collapsed to the floor. All she could do is look up at him and fear what punishment he might devise.

It was only when he smiled that Jasmine realized how truly dangerous he was.

"No," he said, turning towards the strange blue man that had granted Jafar his power, "Genie, I have decided to make my final wish."

Nothing good could come of this.

"I wish for princess Jasmine to fall desperately in love with me."

No. It's not possible. He couldn't. Could he?

"Uh, master, isn't there anything else I could interest you in. Some gold, jewels, tickets to disneyworld. How about a trip to the moon. I head it looks great this time of year."

The blue man's form whipped back and forth, from shape to bizarre shape, ending in some strange suit of armor with an odd mirrored helmet. Jasmine only paid it the most cursory attention. All she could feel was terror at the dreadful wish.

"Don't talk back to me you big blue lout!" Jafar reached out and grabbed him by the beard. "You will do what I order you to do, slave."

"Well, I tried," He turned toward Jasmine with an apologetic expression. "Sorry princess. Nothing personal, I'm not the one calling the shots here."

It was cold comfort to someone facing a fate worse than death. She closer her eyes, cowering further back in terror.

A ringing, unnatural noise twinkled through the palace hall. She had only heard it twice before, but the sound was unmistakable. She had heard it the day Jafar was raised from fugitive to ruler. She felt the magic surround her, tickling over her skin. Like Jafar's power, the time he had used it on her and forced her to prostrate herself before him. Except moreso. This power didn't stop at her skin. Already she could feel it seeping into her.

This wasn't real. This couldn't be happening. Please make it stop.

I love Ali, she desperately told herself.

I love Ali

But that wasn't his name, was it?

I love Ali

That had all been a lie.

I love

He was no prince, either. There was no Prince Ali. It had all been lies.

I

She opened her eyes, and saw him.

I love-

"Jafar," the words came unbidden, "I never realized how, incredibly handsome you are,"

It was true. How had she missed it before. The long, twisted face. That thin, scraggly beard. Not to mention the age. He was so delightfully mature.

No! This was Jafar. The enemy. The one that enslaved her.

Yet Jasmine was unable to refuse her feelings. Unable to deny the butterflies that floated in her stomach whenever she looked at her beloved.

The crown was still in her hand, forgotten in the excitement of the past couple minutes. Had she really spurned? The prospect of being his bride filled her heart with giddy delight. She slipped it up onto her head, praying that he would forgive her. As her hand fell down, she casually stroked her side, highlighting her soft, maidenly curves.

"Mmmm, that's better. Now, pussycat. Tell me more about myself."

"You're tall, dark, handsome." Jasmine knew she was gushing now, but she couldn't help herself. Everything about him was so absolutely perfect. "And your beard is so twisted."

"And the street rat?"

Staring into her beloved's eyes, it was hard to even remember that there were such a thing as other men. Ali. Or rather, Aladdin. Jasmine couldn't even bring his face to mind.

"What street rat." Jasmine leaned in close, pushing her lips against his. It was pure pleasure. She opened her mouth, drinking in the lovely sensation of the kiss. While one hand pulled him closer, the other trailed down the length of his body.

"That was delightful, my dear."

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet."

Jafar's mouth opened in an oily smirk that Jasmine found absolutely endearing. While they had kissed, her hand had reached down between his legs. She could feel him harden as she rubbed against it. Jasmine blushed, pleased at his obvious interest.

Smiling as she looked into her lover's eyes, Jasmine slowly sank to her knees. After pulling aside his robes, she was greeted with her first sight of his rigid member. Or any man's for that matter. Her sheltered upbringing had left little room for passion, but Jasmine was eager to change that. It was glorious, more beautiful than she'd ever expected. A small corner of her mind realized this might be from the Genie's spell, but the rest of her was too caught up in the moment.

Jasmine leaned forward, taking in the sight of it until her face was just barely apart from it. Jasmine looked up again, and Jafar gave her one of those twisted, heart melting smiles of his. Taking that as a sign, Jasmine's mouth parted and wrapped around the beautiful tool.

Everything about it was so perfect. The taste, the texture. She could only hope she was doing it right. She'd heard about this from the palace guards. They talked, sometimes, when they thought she couldn't hear. Jasmine had never told anyone. That sort of talk could get the guardsman a quick trip to the headsman's block if her father found out she'd heard.

Her father. Somehow in all the excitement she had forgotten about him. What must he think, to see his little girl down on her knees like this? The thought didn't phase her. As important as her father was, Jafar mattered more. If he wanted her like this, then they could show the world for all she cared.

"Jafar. Get your hands off of her!"

"You! How many times do I have to kill you, boy?"

Jafar spun, pulling himself from Jasmine's eager mouth. It just didn't seem fair that their first time should be interrupted. Jasmine looked over, and saw Aladdin.

When she saw him, she felt... something. The Genie's spell had added love, not removed her old feelings. When she looked at him, she could feel some of that old charm, that old connection they'd shared that night on the carpet ride. It was potential. What-ifs and maybes. Perhaps in some other world they might have shared something deeper, but then perhaps not. It was nothing but potential, and that was where it would stay. Her heart was already claimed.

At the sight of Aladdin, the last of her barriers fell. All other loves, everyone with a shred of a claim to her affection was already here, and none of them could hold a candle next to the love she felt for Jafar. She was his. Now and forever.

Jafar lifted his staff, and a blast of energy shot out. Aladdin ducked to the side, rolling behind the throne as he held out the lamp.

"Aladdin, no!" Jasmine cried. Not that she wished harm upon him, but nothing good could come of his interference. Even if it had brought her happiness so far, she'd had enough of that lamp. Why not let things be?

"I'm going to do what I should have done long ago. Genie, I wish you were free!"

The lamp glowed, and sparks shot out towards the Genie. The cuffs surrounding his wrists snapped off, and the dull lamp clattered back uselessly to the floor.

"Al, buddy. We have got to work on your timing. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but maybe you could have waited until after we'd beaten the big scary bad guy."

"But now that you're free you can use your powers to-"

"Ah ah ah. There's only room for one magician here, and I'm afraid it's me."

With a wave of his staff, a fierce gust of wind swept through the palace and drove the Genie away. A strange leather hat and an odd pair of wraparound spectacles appeared as he fought against the wind, but it was no use.

"Mayday, mayday. This plane's going down." he said before the wind swept him out of the palace.

"That's better. Some powerful sorcerer I'd be if I couldn't banish one little spirit from my own palace. Now where were we. Ah yes, humiliation."

"Jasmine! I-"

"Ah ah ah, no talking."

Trapped in the glow of Jafar's magic, Aladin hung in the air next to her father, facing the throne. He struggled, but he must have been gagged somehow. Jafar was so strong and clever. Jasmine looked up at him, feeling a twinge of sympathy.

"You really should have stayed away. I'm happy now."

To prove it, Jasmine turned back to her lover and began pulling off her clothes. Her top came first, exposing her soft pert breasts for all to see. Aladdin, no doubt, got a good look. She hoped he enjoyed it. She'd caught him staring many times, but this was the closest he'd ever come to them. They were meant for someone else. Her true love. Jafar.

Divested of her clothes, Jasmine sauntered over to the throne, where her love awaited. She straddled him, eagerly helping as he claimed her precious virginity. There was no better time or place for her to lose it.

Jasmine slid up and down, joyously riding her lover. She was aware of the eyes watching as she coupled with Jafar, and knew all too well that Jafar wanted them watching. Eager to please, she played to the audience, pressing against her lover and loudly crying out in pleasure. Truth be told, little of it was feigned. Jasmine was consumed by need, that all encompassing desire that filled her and drove her to ever deeper heights of pleasure.

In time, it was over. Jasmine rested on his lap, reveling in the connection with her love. There would be many more to come, but this was their first and she wanted to savor it.

Jafar let her rest there a minute, then rose. Jasmine stood behind him, holding him ever so lightly as he faced the captive audience.

"How does it feel, street rat. I have taken everything from you. Almost everything. But don't you worry. I'm not totally heartless. You'll still be able to see your beloved."

He would?

Jafar raised his staff, and a beam of light shot from it. The light enveloped Aladdin, and in the space of seconds he changed. Soon, there was little trace of the nimble athletic man she had known. In his place was a slender, petite woman that bore a striking resemblance to Aladdin. The purple vest was now a tight purple top that accentuated her perky breasts. The white pants were still there, only now they were gauzy and transparent. All the better to display her slender legs. From the hat atop her long flowing hair dangled a dainty semi-transparent veil that stretched across the lower half of her face.

After the magic released her, she fell to the floor in a heap. In shock, her hands quickly explored the new form.

"Jafar," came her melodious voice, "what have you done."

Her voiced trailed off as she looked up and came face to face with a golden serpent. A serpent whose eyes now glowed.

The spiraling eyes were said to work only on the weak willed, which had never included Aladdin. Yet he had experienced so much in the past few minutes. His defeat at the hands of his rival, watching his love joyously couple with said rival, then this sudden transformation. Is it any wonder that such had shaken him, had made him weak in a time where he needed strength.

"Much better. It's so much easier to sit back and relax, isn't it my dear."

"sit back and relax"

"You don't want to think anymore. It's easier to obey."

"don't want... think. Obey."

"That's a good girl. You wan't to be a good girl, don't you. You wan't to serve your master."

"be a good girl. Serve master."

"Mmm, yes. My new queen will be needing a maid of honor for her wedding. You will enjoy serving as her maid."

"enjoy serving... be a good maid."

"Though between you and me. I don't think you will be a maiden for long."

"not be maiden... serve master."

"Such an improvement. Don't you agree, my dear?"

He looked over to Jasmine, who had been watching the entire thing. It was odd, really. She should be jealous of the other girl, but there was none to be had. She loved Jafar, and if this brought him pleasure, then it made her happy.

Jafar pulled the staff away, and the girl shook her head.

"Serve?" she said, blinking a few times. She looked up at Jafar and furled her brow.

"How," she said hesitantly, "how may I serve you, master?"

Together, the three of them left for Jafar's bedchamber. Jasmine couldn't wait to start her new life. She'd known a day would come when, for the good of the kingdom, she'd have to get married. But never in her wildest hopes had she imagined her husband would be someone she was so utterly, totally in love with.

And, she thought as she looked towards the girl who had once been Aladdin, she never expected that she'd have such a good friend to share it with.
Sign up to rate and review this story