Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith

12 Months of Slash ~ March

by LadyLissa

challenge fic, Tyler/Perry and a photo shoot for a charity calendar

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Humor - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-09-08 - Updated: 2006-09-09 - 4439 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: 12 Months of Slash ~ March
Author: LadyLissa
Pairing: Steven Tyler/Joe Perry
Content: m/m sex and relationships, some angst (sorry, I got the month of Steven's throat surgery), language
SLash/Het/Mixed: Slash
Disclaimer: Don't own, don't sue
Distribution: KliqzCamelot, otherwise ask and ye shall probably receive
Rating: NC-17
Any Notes? this fic was written for the "12 Months of Slash" challenge on the rock_fiction Yahoo! group




To raise money for a charitable cause, the powers that be in the music industry have organized a massive fundraising project: a twelve-month calendar splashed with the pretty faces and hot bodies of some of the sexiest men in the business. The record companies have recruited a wide variety of diverse individuals to decorate the pages of this calendar, and because the proceeds are being donated to such a worthy cause, a surprising array of rock artists are stepping up to the task. March's "models" are Steven Tyler and Joe Perry of Aerosmith fame.





"Are you sure you want to do this, Steven? We can cancel it, or I can do the stupid shoot by myself. You should be resting today." Joe complained, pulling the car into the parking lot at the studio that the photo shoot was taking place at.

"I gotta do this man. If I head back to the house all I'm gonna do is sit there and worry about the surgery tomorrow." Steven replied. He understood what Joe was saying, really he did, but the final consultation with his doctor had been this morning, and he needed something to do to take his mind off it. Joe had spent two hours talking to the doctor about everything involved in the surgery, from how long it would take, to the exact procedure they were using, to the recovery and what he would have to do to heal fully from it.

And really, the surgery itself wasn't that bad; he could handle that, and was pretty sure there wouldn't be any complications. No, what he was worried about, hell, both of them were worried about, was the fact Steven wouldn't be allowed to talk for two weeks after it. Not that he wouldn't be able to, but that he wasn't allowed to.

It would probably be easier on him had he been unable to talk. Steven loved to talk, did so constantly, from the time he woke up in the morning till the time he went to bed at night, and were he to believe Joe he talked in his sleep, too.

"We're already running late as a bitch. I guess we should get our asses in there then." Joe said wearily. Sometimes being responsible really sucked. He supposed that he should have thought about this shoot earlier and called ahead to cancel it, but when Steven's throat had started bothering him enough that Joe had cancelled the end of the tour, he hadn't thought about having their appearances cancelled, so when their agent had called them last night to remind him about their photo shoot today, their had been no choice except to do it.

He could have done it alone, though, or called one of the other guys. Getting Tom or Brad to do it on such short notice could have been hard, considering they both usually had five million things scheduled for their home time, but Joey would have dropped everything he was doing to help out. So would Tom and Brad, under these circumstances, but Steven was having none of it.

Resignedly, both of them climbed out of the car and headed inside, shaking their heads at the argument they could hear from the door. Shaz was loudly telling someone they didn't know, and had to assume was the promoter for this appearance, that they would be here. The person was obviously pissed, though, because they weren't buying it.

"Haven't you ever heard of fashionably late?" Steven joked as he walked in, trying to break the ice.

"Where the hell have you been?" The weird little man asked.

Joe took a second to read the tag on his shirt, finding out he was the photographer, before replying. "We're here now. That's what matters, right? Look, we're sorry about being late, but we had another meeting before this one and it ran late."

Shaz ran over to quietly whisper with Steven, finding out everything he needed, and once again urging him to go public with his ailment. The general public was sending all kinds of things through the rumor mills, he told him. The top one being that Steven was on drugs again, and that's why all the cancellations.

"Two of you? We don't have two of you scheduled. We just have Steven Tyler." The man said, looking down at his paper. "I'm Mikal, by the way. I'll be doing your shoot alone, as per your request." He finished off, shooting Shaz a glare, obviously upset about working without an assistant, though willing to do it to get such an illustrious band as part of this calendar.

"Joe Perry. The request we got said that you needed two of us, so here we are." Joe said with a shrug. Though honestly he was starting to get a little annoyed with all the mix-ups they were having here recently. There had been issues ever since they had fired Tim, and while things were getting better on the road now that they had hired Shaz, they really needed to get rid of their agent and just manage themselves or something. Then at least if this crap kept happening there wouldn't be anyone else at fault.

"I know who you are, Mr. Perry. And believe me, I appreciate you being here for this, I just didn't expect you, and now I'm going to have to change the layouts." Mikal replied, his mind seeming to already be miles away as he re-planned the shoot in his head.

Joe just smiled and shook his head, knowing the look, as it was the same one Steven got when he was planning a new song in his head. He informed the photographer that they would just go get ready for the shoot while he made the changes. Shaz offered to give him a hand moving things around, so Joe grabbed Steven and headed off to a room that Mikal absently pointed out.

"Well, they'll be good pictures, that much is sure." Joe said as the door closed behind them.

"What makes you say that?" Steven asked. He was used to these shoots, but nine times out of ten the majority of the pictures from them sucked.

"That man is obviously an artist, and he won't settle for anything less." Joe replied, looking half heartedly through the rack of clothes options for something to wear. Unfortunately, the clothes were Steven's style, not his own, so he was going to have to make the best of it.

"Anything good in there?" Steven asked, coming up behind Joe and wrapping his arms around him from the back, his chin sitting on his shoulder.

"Nowhere near as good as what's behind me." Joe replied with a smirk, pushing his ass back a little further and deliberately rubbing it against Steven's cock.

"Damn, Joe, don't get me started. We ain't got time for that shit right now, as you're so fond of telling me." Steven responded with a groan.

"Yeah, and who was it that was all but laying in my lap on the drive over here, Babe?" Joe asked with a laugh as he reluctantly withdrew himself from Steven's embrace. "Hey, there's a Twins shirt in here!" Joe exclaimed, surprised to find something he would actually wear.

"Should be a couple of them. I always have a few with me, even though I don't wear 'em that often anymore." Steven replied, looking through the selection a bit more earnestly now, thinking that maybe Joe was right and they should have cancelled. He could think of much better things to do to take his mind off the surgery, now that he thought about it. Joe stripping out of his clothes to change into his planned outfit did nothing to help him, either. No, it just gave him a few more ideas of what they could be doing instead. Damn, it was gonna be hours before they could be alone, wasn't it?

"Well, we could always do our 'old couple from Florida' impersonation." Joe remarked as he pulled up the skintight leather pants he had found, carefully arranging himself inside them to keep from catching anything important in the zipper. Steven nodded and pulled out a second Twins shirt, taking a few seconds to rip off the sleeves to match the one Joe had thrown on. A few minutes later he had switched out his faded, baggy jeans for a skintight pair with a hole in the ass and both men were ready.

"No make-up? You're going to look washed out." Mikal squealed as the two men came back out hand in hand.

"No we won't. You just won't be able to use the five hundred lights you have set up all over the place. Go for something a little darker and it'll be fine." Steven replied, shaking his head and looking around to see what kind of a backdrop they were working with.

Mikal grumbled as he switched off some of the lights and motioned to Shaz to move them out of the way before turning to look over at his models for this shoot. A smile came to his face as he watched them standing together, quietly talking about something and smiling at each other. The love between them was obvious, and if he could get that to come across on camera, combined with their completely natural look, he thought that it would be just perfect.

"I want the two of you to take a seat on that couch and I'll be with you in a minute. I want to make sure the lighting is good before we get started." The photographer said, moving over to his tripod and checking the camera before making some adjustments on the lights. Mainly he wanted to see how they would situate themselves naturally, if he could use that instead of posing them. He found it worked better that way, made them look more real and personable, whereas the posed shots looked fake and had little to no emotion or passion to them. It was like the difference in watching a band that had chemistry and a history together versus a group thrown together for an awards show, in the terms of their industry.

Joe took a seat on the couch, pulling Steven down next to him. He was looking forward to being able to just quietly hold Steven. He was trying not to show just how worried he was about the surgery Steven had scheduled the next day, as he didn't want Steven any more scared about it than he already was, but that wasn't exactly easy.

Circumstances had already taken them away from each other once in their lives. He couldn't bear to lose Steven again. Not to this, or anything else. And he knew that the doctor had told him that the possibility for serious complications was minimal as far as death was concerned, but the chances for it not correcting the problem fully were high. He personally didn't care if Steven was never able to sing again, but he knew it would devastate Steven.

Joe pulled Steven close against him, tilting his head to drop a kiss to his temple before Steven turned his head to look at him. A bright smile lit Steven's face, and Joe was sure that Steven wasn't thinking about it right now, so he determined to put it out of his own mind for the time being, as well.

"Well you're all kinds of affectionate today." Steven teased, turning his mouth up and grinning when Joe took the hint and dropped a quick kiss to his lips.

"Can you blame me? We never have fulfilled that fantasy with the dirty pictures." Joe joked, shaking his head as Steven's eyes lit up and he started to jump to his feet. "Hey, what're you doing?" He continued, tightening his arm around Steven to hold him to him so he couldn't get away.

"Going to talk to that photographer. If he's as good as you think he is, maybe I can talk him into taking some pictures for our personal use when he's done with the publicity shots for that calendar." Steven replied with a wink, tilting his head up to kiss Joe once more before pulling away.

Joe shook his head with a chuckle and shifted slightly in his seat, turning his head to watch Steven talking to Mikal and Shaz. A part of him thought about picking on Steven about asking random strangers watch them strip and make out to take pictures of it, but he seemed to be enjoying himself. Besides, what was the worst that would happen? Those photos would go public? Wasn't like the whole world didn't know about them anyway, hell there were pictures and videos of them kissing out there, the opening segment for their 'Milk Cow Blues' with Ted Nuget video had them kissing for fuck's sake. If it made Steven happy, there wasn't much of anything he wasn't willing to do right now.

Steven came back a few minutes later with a huge grin on his face and flopped down on the couch. He laid himself out and settled his head in Joe's lap, looking up at him. "He says not a problem." Joe just laughed and shook his head, letting his arm fall from the back of the couch to lie on Steven's chest, his other hand coming over to twine his fingers through Steven's hair.

About that time there was a flash, quickly followed by another and another. "Just act natural." Mikal's heavily accented voice said as he set the camera on the tripod and picked up another, moving around ant taking more pictures from many different angles in quick succession. "Joe, can you flip your hair so it hangs on your other side, I wanna see your face here. No, keep looking down at Steven. That's it, perfect." Another rapid-fire series of flashes. "Steven, lift your hand up and tangle your fingers into Joe's hair, too. Yes, that's it." More flashes, followed by a quick pause while Mikal made another adjustment to his camera, switching lenses. "Now Joe, lean down and tilt your head a little like you're listening carefully to what he's saying. No, don't break eye contact. Yes, you can look like you're getting ready to kiss him, that's fine. Steven, lift your head just a little. Ah, perfect! Now Joe, wrap that arm that's on Steven's chest under his shoulders and lift him up a little more. Oh, I really like that one. Ok, I'm going to switch out film; I want the two of you to switch positions."

"What kind of calendar is this for, and why didn't we sign up for it years ago?" Joe joked to Steven as he finished bringing their mouths together hotly and wetly, kissing him deeply before drawing away to switch positions on the couch, laying Steven on it and sitting on the floor in front of him, facing the camera, trying to hold onto his trademark scowl with the feel of Steven rolled over to his side and wrapping his arms around his neck, pressing their cheeks together as he looked at the camera, as well.

"I don't like that one. It looks too posed, fake. Besides, there's no life to it." Mikal stated blandly after snapping off a few shots of their new position.

"What do you want us to do?" Joe asked, cocking his head to the side questioningly, not noticing the way Steven's automatically followed it, a bit startled when Mikal snapped another quick shot at the puzzled looks on their faces.

"I'm going for both sexually charged and playful at the same time, something that really suits both you and your music." Mikal murmured thoughtfully, shaking his head with a rueful grin. "Are either of you ticklish?"

"Steven is..." "Joe is..." They said at the same time, both of them giving each other a smirk.

Mikal peered at the two of them, trying to figure out how it would look more natural. After a few long seconds he smiled as he worked it out in his mind. "Joe, I want you to lie on the couch. Now give Steven a seductive look and crook your finger at him. Steven, I want you to watch him, yes, that's it, and I want to see the lust on your face. Perfect. Now move over towards him and sink down on the edge of the couch." Joe seemed to figure out what Mikal was going for, because as soon as Steven sat, Joe's hands lit into motion, heading straight for Steven's ribs, causing Steven to quickly collapse onto him, writhing and giggling. Mikal snapped several shots of the scenario as it played out, finally nodding, sure that he had gotten several shots in there that would be perfect, and the committee that was in charge of the calendar could choose which they wanted, although he personally thought a collage would work best.

"Well, now that that's over, why don't the two of you decide how you want to work the other project you were talking to me about while I get these rolls of film ready to take to my darkroom." Mikal said with a pointed look at Shaz, then the door.

Shaz shook his head over at Steven and Joe and walked over to make sure everything was alright before assuring them he would see them the next day and heading out. Moments later Mikal was back with a different camera, making a few changes to the lighting, wanting the pictures to look dramatic.

"So, are we looking for separate pictures, or are we looking for an erotic scene?" Mikal asked as he finished making the adjustments he wanted.

"Depends on how far you're comfortable with." Joe responded nonchalantly.

"I'm comfortable photographing anything you're comfortable doing, just remember that everything fun to do isn't as fun to look at, and you're the ones who will be looking at the pictures. At least, I'm assuming that." Mikal responded. "Do you trust my judgement?"

Steven thought about it a moment, then nodded for the both of them. After a few more minutes discussion it was decided that they would just do what came naturally and Mikal would take pictures of what he thought would look best.

Things were awkward for the first few minutes, Steven and Joe were both highly aware of the camera, and it made them both nervous, but they quickly calmed down as Mikal kept himself to the background and kept the flash off to keep from distracting them. Before long Joe had Steven pinned under him on the couch and was pulling both their shirts up as he kissed him. Steven was working on the buttons of both their jeans, his with his right hand and Joe's with his left. Passionate kisses were heatedly exchanged along with grunts and groans of approval as they stripped each other in short order and finally were rewarded with the feel of skin against skin.

Joe settled himself back down over Steven, between his parted thighs and growled into his mouth at the erotic feel of their cocks rubbing against each other when Steven writhed under him to get his legs lifted and wrapped around Joe's waist. Joe finally broke his mouth away from Steven's when the need for air overcame him, gasping as he ducked his head down to burry his face in Steven's neck, breathing in his scent. Steven's tangled one hand into Joe's hair, the other went down to cup his ass and grind their cocks together.

After a few minutes of that erotic torture, Joe groaned once again and shifted, kissing a path down Steven's willowy frame. Wet, hot, openmouthed kisses led a path from Steven's neck down to his chest where he veered over to tongue his nipple, causing Steven to writhe harder against him, his hips starting a slow rolling motion, and a yelp emerging as Joe shifted his weight, freeing one hand to grasp Steven's ass, firmly massaging the cheeks with his calloused fingers.

Joe shifted again, lowering his body further down and crouching between Steven's thighs, smirking up at him as he lowered his mouth and slowly licked his cock from base to tip before opening his mouth to take in just the head. Steven's hips bucked up unconsciously as he let out a gasping cry and tightened his hand in Joe's hair, the other fisting in the cushions of the couch. Joe grinned around Steven's cock, his lips and tongue working the head as he reached his free hand over towards the coffee table that was sitting in front of the couch, hoping for all he was worth that the bottle of lotion he had seen sitting there had something in it and wasn't just a prop.

Joe gave a triumphant growl as he found the lotion bottle and flipped the cap, allowing some of the lotion to fall into his hand before dropping the bottle on the floor beside him. Steven caught sight of what Joe was doing and lifted one leg, draping it over Joe's shoulder to open himself up for his partner, all the while murmuring words of love and encouragement and pleasure. Joe groaned in response as he brought his hand to his own cock, slicking it with the lotion before taking the remains and slicking his fingers with it.

Steven howled in bliss as Joe finally worked two slick fingers between the cheeks of his ass and thrust them inside him, crooking them to hit his prostate with the first thrust, years of this activity making it second nature. They may have been doing this for years, but it sure didn't feel that way. Surely nothing could feel so right, not to mention so fucking good, if it had been happening repeatedly for years. Shouldn't it have gotten old at some point? Or if not old, at least monotonous? Hell, even playing some of their songs got monotonous after a while, but not this. It just felt better and better every time, to the point where both of them were sure it was going to kill them, give them a heart attack or something, but they'd rather die than stop. It was better than any drug they'd ever tried, and they'd tried all of them, even better than the natural highs, like adrenaline.

Joe began thrusting his fingers, firmly brushing Steven's prostate with each thrust as he finally began bobbing his head over Steven's cock, going further and further down with each movement until he was finally swallowing him fully. A third finger was soon added into the mix as Joe was careful to keep him on this side of pain with his preparation with his skillful mouth. Steven was writhing and groaning under him, thrusting his hips between Joe's mouth and his fingers, not really sure which he wanted more.

Okay, maybe that was a lie. He knew which one he wanted more. He wanted those fingers because they signaled that Joe was going to be inside him soon. He would make them as physically close as they could be, and there was nothing that felt more right, more fucking beautiful, more right than that. That need for completion, that sense of wholeness. He wanted it, he needed it. Whether it was him inside Joe, or Joe inside him, he didn't care, as long as they were connected.

Joe seemed to sense Steven's thoughts, or maybe he shared them. People had accused them of sharing a mind as well before. Fuck, they were probably right. He pulled his mouth off Steven's cock with a final suck and a soft pop and slid his way up Steven's body, sighing at the feel, before capturing Steven's still murmuring mouth with his own and kissing him deeply as he slid his cock home.

Neither man moved for a long moment. Partially it was to give Steven time to adjust to having Joe inside him, but it was more for both of them to savor the feeling. Soon though, neither man could hold still under the intensity of the feelings and Steven was wrapping his legs around Joe's waist. Joe took the hint and began a slow and steady rhythm. Steven's hands traced all over Joe's body, anywhere and everywhere he could reach, worshiping him with his hands and body both. Joe returned Steven's reverence and awe with his mouth as he kissed him erotically, ran a free hand over his chest and stomach, angled his hips just so.

Before long the reverence had left both of them and there was nothing left but love and need. Burning, desperate need as Joe's hand found Steven's cock and began stroking him in a matching rhythm to their ever increasing thrusts. A love born from awe, respect, desire, and friendship that had been tested by everything the world could throw at them yet had never failed that caused their mouths to break away from one another so they could stare deeply into one another's eyes and see what their love was doing to them, connected on another level.

Faster and faster they moved, Joe burying himself as deeply as he could with each thrust, Steven lifting his legs higher to allow for deeper penetration. Their breaths grew ragged as they both let out a horse shout of each other's names before slamming their mouths together simultaneously and stiffening; Steven's seed shooting over Joe's hand to coat their tightly pressed stomachs and chests, Joe emptying to fill Steven.

Both of them collapsed back down onto the couch after a long moment, still kissing, though it was no longer as intense as it had been, now it was more soothing, loving. After a much longer period of time they became aware of the world around them once again to see Mikal packing up his equipment, three rolls of film sitting on the coffee table in front of the couch, a smile on his face.

Unsurprisingly, both men were looking forward to picking up those pictures at the end of the week. Going over them would give them something fun to do while Steven recovered.


End
Sign up to rate and review this story