Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Naruto Arctic Fox sage

by rougefox666

Naruto finds a new friend in the woods. With the help of new friends, Naruto will become a frozen sage.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Anko,Naruto - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2017-06-18 - 2928 words

?Blocked
I DON’T OWN NARUTO
Harem Ryuuzetsu, Tsunami, Female Haku, Female Kyuubi, Konan, Guren, Anko, Hana, Yugao, Tayuya, Koyuki, Mabui, Shizune, Kushina, OC’s, Temari, Mikoto, Tsume, Yugito, Fuu, Chomei, Shinigami, and Nibi

Naruto Uzumaki was an eight-year-old boy walking down the path leading to a forest. His hair was a spiky blonde with two blue eyes, three whisker marks adoring each cheek and he had on a dirty white shirt with orange pants. He was trying to hide from the villagers not paying attention to where he was going when he tripped over a soft furball. He looked up to see an Arctic white fox about the size of a puppy. She had icy blue glaring at him. “Watch where you’re going ass hole!” It shouted in a feminine voice.

“Sorry, fox-Chan I was thinking.” He responded in a solemn tone bowing softly to show some respect.

“It’s fine my name is Yukie eldest child to Yumi the head of the Arctic fox summoning clan. We’re the strongest summons.” She boasted making Naruto bounce up and down.

“That’s freaking awesome Yukie-Chan. I’m Naruto Uzumaki?” He shouted with a smile.

“Not the reaction I was expecting but thanks, Naruto.” She replied calmly but had a big smile on the inside.

“So why are you in the Leaf Yukie-Chan?” Naruto responded.

“I’m looking for a summoned for our contract.” She said as Naruto started bouncing up and down again.

“Can I please sign Yukie-Chan? I promise to be the best summoned.” He inquired as Yukie smiled.

“Maybe Naruto-San.” She replied with a mischiefs smile.

“Well, Yukie-Chan do you want to live with me.” Naruto requested getting a nervous look as the young fox licked her snout.

“My parents told me not to trust strangers, but you seem nice so sure I’ll come with you.” She had said before the pair dodged a barrage of Kunai.

“What the fuck are you doing in my forest?” Shouted a 16-year-old girl. She had purple hair in a spiky ponytail with brown pupil-less eyes. She had a brown overcoat with a form fitting mesh shirt running from her neck to her thighs. She had a dark orange with gray guards on her legs.

“Trying to get away from the villagers.” He stated sadly as the woman noticed his whisker marks knowing who Naruto was.

“What’s your name brat?” She inquired.

“Naruto Uzumaki and this is Yukie.” He said with a small smile.

“I’m the sexy and single Anko Mitarashi.” She said holding up a peace sign.

“How come someone as beautiful and sexy as you is single?” Naruto asked making Anko blush a little.

‘I can’t look weak in front of him I should lie.’ She thought before replying with “I want to work on my career as a ninja.” She said as Naruto smiled brightly.

“Can you train me please?” Naruto requested bouncing up and down again he was hyperactive after all.

Anko took up a thinking position for a few minutes before smirking. “Sure brat I’ll train you till you enter the academy in three months.” She responded as Naruto hugged her tight electing a little pink tint to her cheeks.

“Thank you Anko-sensei I’ll see you tomorrow. Come on Yukie I’ll show you where I live.” Said Naruto as the two started to leave.

“Be here at 6 in the morning, or there will be hell to pay.” Shouted Anko as the two forms retreated. ‘Now I’ll get some dango, and tort I mean training supplies.’ Thought Anko with a smile as she left.

With Naruto
He and Yukie had just got back to his house to see all the mess. She noticed the dirty clothes, empty bowls of ramen and books tossed everywhere making her roll her eyes at the kid's slob like nature. “Sorry about the mess Yukie-Chan I don’t have many visitors.” He said making the Fox nod as she looked around.

“It’s okay Naruto-Kun.” She replied as Naruto took a quick shower in cold water due to not being able to pay for the warm.

He walked out in a sky blue shirt and pants to see Yukie sitting on the bed. “Ready to go to sleep.” He inquired.

“Yeah, Naruto-Kun I’m ready.” She said as Naruto laid down and Yukie jumped on his chest. She walked around in a circle for a bit before she rested partially on his shoulder plus his chest.

“I’m glad I met you Yukie-Chan.” He said as he was rubbing the fox’s ears electing a purring sound from her.

“Why Naruto-Kun.” She asked trying to hide that same purr as Naruto frowned sadly making Yukie regret even asking the damn question.

“I’m hated in my village and don’t have any friends.” Stated Naruto as Yukie licked his cheek.

“Well, you have me now.” Said Yukie as she fell asleep along with Naruto.

Next morning

Naruto woke early and slipped out of bed to not wake Yukie as he walked into the kitchen to get some miso flavored ramen. Yukie walked out and sighed noticing the food Naruto ate for breakfast. “You know that’s the reason your short. You need to eat healthier.” She stated giving him a deadpanned look.

“Hey I’m not short and plus this is all I can afford.” He whispered making Yukie jump on the table and smack him upside the head.

“Then just steal what you need, and I’ll teach you to hunt.” Said Yukie as Naruto looked down.

“Yeah, I could but isn’t stealing wrong.” He inquired with an uncertain look.

“In normal circumstance, yes but them trying to starve you to death nullifies that aspect. Plus don’t human morals state not to kill somebody.” Shot back Yukie making Naruto blink.

“You know what you’re right I’ll take your advice,” Naruto replied in a chipper tone hugging the Fox.

“Good now let’s go meet the sexy and single Anko Mitarashi,” Yukie said rolling her eyes at the crazy snake lady that tried to kill her.

“Are you jealous of Anko?” Asked Naruto with a smirk.

“No, I’m not jealous of Anko. Screw you Naruto.” Yukie said running out of the apartment followed by a chuckling Naruto.

“Okay, Yuki-Chan I believe you.” He said as Yukie smirk.

“Do you have a crush on Anko?” Asked a teasing Yukie.

“No Yukie-Chan but I have a crush on you.” Responded Naruto with a laugh making the Fox blush uncontrollably.

“Well, that’s good because I have a crush on you,” Yukie started making Naruto blush uncontrollably as Yukie laughed. “G-got y-you.” She laughed out.

“Screw you Yukie-Chan.” Pouted Naruto.

“Okay, but can we do it doggie style.” Stated Yukie in a teasing tone which made Naruto blush deeply.

“Ero-kitsune.” Mumbled Naruto.

“I’m a fox we’re teases.” Said Yukie as the group of two arrived at the forest of death.

“Now where’s Anko-sensei.” Asked Naruto before dodging three kunai.

“Up here brat you better improve your senses, or you’ll get killed before you get started.” She shouted jumping down from the tree tops.

“Yes, Anko-sensei. Now, what am I going learn.” He asked with excitement.

“From 8 to 10 A.M you will run laps, do push-ups and sit-ups switching when I tell you to. Next, we will work on taijutsu from 10 to noon. We will take an hour lunch then for the rest of the day reading books, play Shogi or meditate depending on what I want to do. Now you have Sundays off to do whatever you want.” Explained Anko.

“Then on Sundays, I’ll teach you to hunt,” Yukie said making Naruto smile.

“Thank you.” He stated.

“Now get started,” Anko shouted throwing a kunai as Naruto dodged it before starting his laps. After about ten Anko spoke up. “Do 12 push-up 17 sit-ups then get back to running laps.”

“Yes sensei.” He responded with a slight pant. He then did as she asked before she made him run laps again.

After that part was down, he started on Taijutsu, and of course, Anko threw kunai at him every time he made a mistake. After the day had finished, Naruto was cut up and exhausted. Last he read some book on the first shinobi war. “Good job brat I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said making Naruto nod with a sigh.

“Yes sensei.” He tiredly answered as Yukie sighed and the two walked home. “I think she’s going be the death of me.” He mumbled.

“Oh cheer up it could be worst.” Said Yukie.

“How?” Naruto Asked making Yukie smirk.

“Off the top of my head burning, electrocution, sharp kunai, she could bite you or I could have. I might do it if you’re into that.” Yukie started making Naruto blush.

“I would bite you back you pervert fox.” Stated Naruto.

“Well, I'd be okay with that, defiantly if you want to mark me as your mate.” She said huskily.

“You’re a pervert.” Said a face palming Naruto.

“I’m not the only one Naru-Kun,” Yukie said making Naruto face fault into the middle of the street thanks to his new friend’s actions.

Sunday morning

Naruto and Yukie were running to the forest for Yukie’s training to start. “Okay, Naruto-Kun I’m going teach you stealth, tracking, and hunting training along with what plants to eat and not to eat.” She said.

“Thank you Yukie-sensei.” Replied Naruto.

“No problem now you will learn about berries from 7 to 10 A.M, how to hunt till 10 A.M. Next you will move onto stealth training which Naruto hide well I tracking you down from 10 to 2 P.M, Last I will hide, and you try to find me. From 2 to 6 P.M.” Explained Yukie.

“Yes sensei.” He had said before he took off running much to Yukie’s happiness do to the thrill of the hunt. Naruto ran for a half an hour before hiding under a bush. After about 15 minutes Yukie snuck up on him and bit his backside making him yelp in pain. “That hurt Yukie-Chan.” He said rubbing his butt.

“If I was an enemy you would be dead so count yourself lucky.” Stated Yukie.

“You’re crazy Yukie-Chan,” Naruto mumbled making Yukie laugh.

“What was that Naruto-Kun?” She asked in a sickly sweet voice.

“Nothing Yukie-Chan.” He replied rather fast waving his hands defensively.

“Good now go hide mister.” The fox shouted making Naruto nod as soon as he took off like a speeding bullet to avoid the evil fox.

One and a half months later

Naruto was walking with Yukie to the forest of death to meet Anko. “So Yukie-Chan are you ready for the next set of training.” Naruto inquired.

“Yeah Naruto-Kun.” Replied a more than happy Yukie meaning she was planning a prank.

“What are you planning Yukie-Chan.” Said Naruto as Yukie just kept giving him a grin.

“Nothing Naru-Kun.” She said with a small smile.

“Why don’t I trust you?” Naruto responded shaking his head. They arrived at the forest to see Anko munching on a Dango as Yukie ran forward.

She jumped on Anko’s lap with a smile. “Will you be my new Kaa-San and you two can be my parents as we live together?” She yipped out licking Anko’s face making Naruto blush a bright red.

Anko looked at Naruto with a raised eyebrow. “What did she say brat and don’t lie to me or I’ll cut your balls off?” Asked Anko.

“S-she a-asked i-if y-you w-would b-be h-her m-mother and m-me to b-be h-her f-father. S-she a-also a-asked i-if y-you w-wanted t-to l-live t-together.” Stuttered out a flustered Naruto with a bright red face hoping Anko doesn’t kill him.

Anko blinked as she looked between the two wondering what to say. “Okay, Yukie I’ll be your mother,” Anko said catching on to Yukie’s plan making Naruto blink not expecting that answer.

“Really.” Asked a shocked Naruto.

“Sure but this means I get to boss you around more,” Anko said making Naruto smirk.

“Yea but that also means that I get to kiss you.” He said innocently.

“Sure kid and when you get older I will let you touch me,” Anko responded making Naruto turn a dark shade of red.

“R-really.” He stuttered out.

“Yeah Naruto you’re my husband you get to touch my amazing body,” Anko said making Naruto blush deeper as blood dripped out of his nose.

“Pervert.” Laughed out Anko with Yukie making Naruto growl.

“Yea well when I get older I’m going make you scream my name.” Said Naruto with a pout well the two laughed harder falling next to each other.

“We’ll see brat.” Replied Anko wondering what he could do given time. “Training time.” She shouted as Naruto started running laps well avoiding the kunai.

Yukie for her part was still laughing up a storm at teasing her friend. ‘This will be fun. Maybe I should give Anko a break. We can be good friends.’ She thought well Naruto did his exercises.

One and a half months later

Naruto was walking to the training ground with a small smile. He and Anko had become excellent friends even with her excessive teasing. He also had Yukie teasing him like crazy usually making him mumble about the crazy woman. He and Anko would occasionally stay at the other’s house. He made it to the field to see Anko eating a dango. “Hey Anko-Sensei since this is my last day of the academy do you just want to go out for dangos.” Asked Naruto.

“Yea Naruto. I’d love to go on a date with you.” Said a teasing Anko.

“Thanks, Anko-Chan.” Replied Naruto as the two walked towards the dango shop. The three sat down as they ordered dango’s. Naruto a plate and Yukie a dish well Anko had 35 plates of Dango’s. After the date, Naruto was flat broke as he looked at his wallet.

“So sorry brat I didn’t mean to make you broke.” Said Anko with a small frown.

“It's fine Anko-chan I should have watched you,” Naruto replied making her laugh with a nod.

“You’re right, so it’s your fault.” Said Anko well her and Yukie laughed together.

“Yea you’re right.” Said Naruto excepting his defeat knowing that he couldn’t argue with
these two. “Well, I’m going home.” He said making Anko nod.

“I got a mission, so I’ll see you later,” Anko Responded making Naruto nod as He and Yukie went home.

Naruto made Yukie some food and fed her before going to take a bath. Naruto got out of the shower and walked back into the living room to see the fox stretched out on the couch passed out. Naruto yawned laying with the fox falling asleep.

Naruto’s mindscape

Naruto woke up in a sewer trying to walk barely able to do so because of the water level. That’s when a fox with nine tails walked out of the shadows. “So my host finally visits.” It said making Naruto step back scared.

“Y-you’re t-the K-Kyuubi b-but h-how i-I t-thought t-the f-fourth k-killed y-you.” Stuttered out Naruto as he fell back into the water.

“He couldn’t kill me, so he sealed me in his newborn son you. Your parents are Kushina Uzumaki the red death and Minato Namikaze the Fourth Hokage. Well, for what it’s worth I’m truly sorry for what happened to you.” Stated Kyuubi.

Naruto was stunned his parents were heroes. Why did the village hate him for the village, why does everyone hate him? “Why does everyone hate me then?” He whispered making Kyuubi frown.

“People hate what they don’t understand kit. I am sorry.” She responded trying to be strong for Naruto who looked down sadly.

“So because humans don’t understand I have to live the life I do,” Naruto stated on the verge of tears.

“Look, kid, why don’t I train you? Anko-San is strong, but she could only train you so much do to others involvement. I, however, don’t have to live by your rules so that I will teach you personally.” Stated Kyuubi with a calm voice.

Outside his mindscape Next morning

Naruto woke up to a snoring Anko and a drooling Yukie. ‘Geeze these two are lazy. Yuki I can understand, but Anko is a Chunin for Kami’s sake.’ He thought as the fox in his head chuckle.

“Well kit what do you expect from them. Anko-san is so hyperactive like you; she passes out to save energy.” Said a laughing Kyuubi.

“Funny Kyuubi but I need to go see the Hokage today,” Naruto mumbled electing a nod out of Kyuubi as Anko sat up.

“Morning brat.” She was inadvertently stretching pushing her sizeable chest out making Naruto stare.

“Pervert.” Shouted the three women were making Naruto pout at his three friends.

“What do you expect from your teasing and being raised by Jiji,” Naruto grumbled making the three laugh harder as Naruto picked up Yukie.

“I have to go to work kid.” Stated Anko with a small frown not being able to spend time with Naruto.

“It’s cool Anko-Chan I have to speak with Jiji about something,” Naruto said putting Yukie in his coat as the two kissed the other's cheek before going in different directions.
Sign up to rate and review this story