Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

Star In Noir

by BakurasPet

So this will be a Kingdom Hearts, Pokémon and YU-GI-OH! Qamars name is pronounced Kamar...

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Ryou Bakura,Seto Kaiba,Yami Bakura,Yami Yugi - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2017-06-21 - 1328 words

?Blocked
is this the end...for me?" the green haired boy thought to himself. his limp body still falling as the wind pushed his hair back. 
He closed his eye's remembering what that old Ninetales told him.
"This world is balanced by Dark and Light. And though's who seek to vanquish all Darkness...will fall to Darkness."
a small boy pouted at the wise Pokemon, with his two friends behind him, one was a female. her hair was a light ice blue: done in a ponytail, her eye's were a much duller gray. His other friend on his right was a tanned brown eyed boy, his hair was a dull ashy black.
"How does that make any sense...if there's always Darkness...then people will always get hurt...and make there family's cry..."
the green haired boy sniffled, with a tear sitting in his eye.
"I want to save the world! defeat all bad things...so my friends don't ever have to worry anymore..so-so Ivory doesn't have to cry ever again! I promise...." his green eye's shone brightly through the ray of sunlight peeking out from the tree's, his green hair almost blended in with the forest greenery surrounding him.
The Ninetales giggled at his ignorance before vanishing into the large forest.
"Shoru...no worry's we got you're back, we are gonna be like super hero's!" the black haired boy grinned reassuringly.
"Yeah, your right. we are a team!...thanks Bruno, Ivory" Shoru looked at both his friends smiling back at him.

a giant Heartless had attacked or Village...we all had to evacuate, unfortunately...not everyone made it out...Ivory's family died...I was still just a child so, what could I do... I remember how she cried...me and Bruno couldn't comfort her...after a painful month's of traveling, finally, we found a new place near by a very peaceful seeming forest...we called it: Paistere Forest. that was where we used the vast tree's to build a new Village...as children, me Bruno and Ivory played at the edge of the Forest, where we took advice from that old Ninetales.

When I opened my Eye's again I saw him...that blue haired 'Nobody' I saw his cold gold eye's looking down at me...like 'I' was the Nobody.
he stood on the tall black building, his weapon vanished in his hands...heh! like he thought he won...
Shoru hit the ground hard at the same time Ivory came screaming to him.
"Shoru!!...this is bad!" Ivory kneeled at his side, gazing fearfully at the stab wound in his stomach, she propped his back in her arms, tears started welling up in her eye's.
"is...B-Bruno Ok?" Shoru chocked his words out...
"Uh!...S-Shoru..." she looked around. before her eye caught her familiar dear friend struggling against Neoshadows...
"B-Bruno's in trouble! what should I do?!" tears streamed down her face, giving him a desperate plea.
"don't cry...I-I can still...ugh-" he winced trying to get up griping tightly to his silver hilted sword. he stood hunched...holding his sword in front of him with both hands. blood poured out of his stomach splattering on the floor.
"Brunooo!!" Shoru screamed through his teeth from pain. he ran bluntly slashing at a Neoshadow in his way of Bruno. 
Bruno's eye's widened as he turned in shock to see Shoru's fetal condition from a distance.
Neoshadow's started consuming the area, as more and more started blocking Shoru and Ivory's vision of Bruto....
"thunder!" Ivory flung her staff into the air followed by a electric strike. all her attempts to destroy those slippery Heartless seem to fail, in the meantime she is being slashed repeatedly by the beasts surrounding them. 
'my body won't move...my vision is melting away: although I want to tell you, I just can't seem to open my mouth...Ivory I can't see you, I can't even hear you. I-I can't feel anymore pain...I'm slipping away and I don't think I can keep my promise, don't cry over me Ivory...I love you....' Shoru's body gave in, he dropped his sword and fell to the ground, lying in his own blood, barley breathing.
"Shoru...! NO!!" Ivory turned kneeling to face the blood stained boy. her eye's streaming with warm tears. she screamed one last time as the Neoshadows were held back no more and flooded them, ripping both there hearts out.
Bruto struggling to defend himself, he was pushed down by the beasts when he was let of guard by the familiar scream.
protecting himself with his blade as defense he managed to run away with his life. Ivory's scream still lingers in his grieving mind, knowing there's no way his dear friends were going to be okay... 
                                                                                                                                                                                         

its been five month's now, and on the other side of Paistere Forest was another growing Village called: Taraka Village. the peoples of that village paved a pathway that cuts strait into the forest to easily transport goods to Paistere Village witch live's on the other side.


"Varuna! go with Qamar today! make sure she doesn't mess with those shadows again... me and Zoroark will be back; we were promised to battle with this kid today....I think her name was...Icy? I dunno, she seemed strange." the older sibling placed her hands on her hips waiting for a response from her annoyed younger sister. Zoroark stood by her with his arms crossed.
Qamar smiled "ssshh, Varuna. I will be okay...don't listen to Shami..." she whispered to her little companion; who was a silvery colored Fennekin. tilted his head with a look of disbelief and concern.
the four walked out of there little house laughing, before they parted ways. Shami: the older sister to Qamar stopped with a serious look on her face. "I meant what I said before...DON'T mess with those Shadows. they are dangerous...and I'm tired of seeing scratches on you..." her gaze turned to concern as she saw all of the scares on her younger sisters arms.
Qamar immediately hid her arms behind her back, scuffling her feet in the ground, lookingaway. "Shami...I'm sorry...I just feel like theres-" Zoroark cut her off growling: telling short little Varuna; that him and Shami are counting on him to keep an eye out for the ignorant Qamar.
"you can count on me!" Varuna yipped back to Zoroark proudly. the two smiled and nodded and separated with both there human companions by there side.
"and you know to be back before dark!" Shami yelled as her voice dissipated in the distance.
Varuna who was now on Qamars shoulder howled in excitement when they started passing by wild Pokemon and beautiful tree's in the forest.
with quite a bit of time walking; Qamar started to veer of the stone path as if it were normal, Varuna nudged her face with worry.
"its all right Varuna, I always go this way. how about we eat lunch when we get to that rock over there?" she smiled reassuringly.
the little Fennekin let out a small cry, wagging his tail out of happiness. 'at least she knows her way around?' he thought passively.
they passed through the large thicket were the area was cleared and where the great smooth rock would lay in front of them.
"see, there it is. ready to eat?" she grinned looking at her companion.
he jumped of her shoulder and ran up to the rock impatiently. jumping up on top of the smooth stone, he then started scratching his ear waiting for Qamar.
as she calmly came to his side she pulled out her pouch on her hip; opening it to reveal delicious Sitrus Berries. just enough to fill the both of them. "this is what I brought for us." she sat next to him on the rock, handing the ripe fruit to Varuna.
the two dug into there meal and relaxed for the day in there peaceful surroundings.
Sign up to rate and review this story