Categories > Original > Erotica

Woman of The Week Part 1

by FJ-Fallie

You are a backstage photographer in WWE, where you come up with a great plan, you get one woman, every week, no changing.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-07-24 - 465 words - Complete

?Blocked
You walk into the backstage area of Raw for your job to take photos of all of the Superstars and Titles. The money's good, but it is usually boring. All you do is issue commands for poses and sort through photos, not exactly a fun grind, but it pays well and you work at WWE, so, it was mostly alright.

You walk into the photo area and see your schedule.

"Hm, 1:00 SD Tag Team Titles shoot, 1:30 Lunch, 2:00 AJ Styles U.S Title shoot, 3:00 break, 4:00 hmmm, Natalya bikini shoot, should be fun." You think as you look it over, "And it looks like this is the last shoot of the day, hmm, could be fun, could be even more fun." you think as you walk away.

"Alright then," you think during the 3:00 break, "I've got an idea to make things more interesting," you think, "It looks like it's bikini shoot time, so how about this? I sleep with each woman that I photograph each week, no changing who it is and convincing them anyway possible." You think, "No rape, no lying about anything important. Oh, 3:55, have to get ready." You think as you walk to set up.

"Hello, my name's Steve, and this should be pretty quick. I am being asked to do the bikini shoot for all of the women, so please step in there to change." you say pointing to a changing room.

"Hi, you obviously know who I am, so yeah. Hoping this is quick so I can train." Natalya says as she pulls out her bikini from her bag, "Anyway, let's get started." Natalya says as she steps in front of the camera.

"Um, Mrs. Neidhart, you do need to change into your bikini for this." you say kind of embarrassed.

"Oh right." Natalya says as she pulls off her top, revealing her big bare breasts.

You try not to stare as Natalya picks up her bikini top and tries to hook it in the back.

"Can you help me get this clipped, I can't seem to stretch it far enough?" Natalya asks you.

"Um, sure." you mumble as you get up and help her clasp the back clasps.

"Thanks," she says as you step away, "I really hope that this doesn't come off during the shoot."

"Oh god, that would be embarrassing, although those pictures would be viewed, a lot." you say as she laughs.

"Yeah, I bet they would be." Natalya says as she bends over and pulls down her pants, revealing her big bare booty and shaven crotch. You again try and fail not to stare as she slowly bends over, giving a nice view of her fat backside, and picks up her bikini bottoms.

She eventually gets them on, after jiggling her big backside, and moves into position.
Sign up to rate and review this story