Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

An Unexpected Turn

by hotshot76

A weary Naruto finds Sakura at his door in the middle of the night, but why is she there

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Naruto, Sakura - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-09-11 - Updated: 2006-09-11 - 612 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I hold no claim to Naruto. This is merely Fan Fiction; I don't earn money from writing this.



Naruto wondered if this was really happening. Sakura was lying on top of him begging him to have sex with her, the 17 year old Sakura seemed almost fanatical about it. When she had arrived not 30 minutes ago she seemed normal enough, granted it was late but still he saw no reason to be concerned she simply said she had something to talk to him about. She quickly became hesitant about being there but he couldn't understand why. He had pushed for an explanation and she had responded "I love you and I hate myself for not realising it sooner". The next few minutes were a blur to him all he could seem to fathom was that she'd stripped of and had then pinned him to his bed bringing him to the present where she was begging him to make love to her.

Naruto's self control was quickly weakening so he quickly asked the one question he needed answered before he did something he may regret, "why". She seemed to settle down while she gave an answer "because you gave me everything I wanted from Sasuke, and now I see that I've been chasing the wrong guy, I should've been chasing you all these years I see that now, I love you and I want you so, take me".

He wasn't entirely convinced by her answer but he was sure it wasn't someone using a replacement technique he had seen to that when this began, this was really Sakura and it was that thought that pushed away the last of his resistance and the last doubts that this was what he wanted, consequences be damned.

He proceeded to grab her around the neck and pull her down to him and kissed her their tongues entering each others mouths he felt all his desires coming to the surface and rolled over so she was held beneath him he liked the idea of him being in control of her. He could see the desire and also impatience in her eyes and without a second thought thrust forward into her hearing her moan with satisfaction as he and she became one.

-Perception change-

Sakura had come here looking for this, Naruto was about to make love to her and she wanted it so badly it hurt he had just thrust his member inside her and she felt the satisfaction of Naruto being inside of her, he began to move his hips rhythmically as he lowered his head to her breasts and began to suck on her nipples she loved this sensation and wanted it to never end.

He was showing her pleasure she had never thought possible from him her body was tingling and she knew she was getting close to climaxing and as she did she pulled Naruto's hair so his head was level with hers again and kissed him as the began to move their hips faster until she groaned with satisfaction followed shortly by Naruto he fell on top of her and resting his head against her shoulder and whispered "I love you too" into her ear.

-Perception change-

They both lay there on Naruto's bed content with what they had just shared and feeling happy that they were together. Rays of sun penetrated the window signalling that dawn had arrived and Sakura quickly pointed out "shouldn't we get some sleep". Naruto smiled mischievously and replied "why bother I'm not tired are you". She smiled and pulled the covers over them both and prepared herself for what she wanted so badly to happen again.
Sign up to rate and review this story