Categories > Original > Horror

Slender Daughter

by MissAn0nymus

Hi, I'm Erin, and my 2 best friends dragged me out into the woods, where we met a psycho killer and a kid with a stutter.

Category: Horror - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2017-10-13 - 745 words

?Blocked
“Rose, Em, come on, this is lame.” I sigh, following my best friends into the woods, the fall air nice and crisp. “Just because someone said we could summon a spirit, you instantly jump on it?”

“Shut up, you know it won’t work, don’t worry.” Emily bumps my thigh with her hip, the shorty.

“I don’t know, with the killer on the loose, OOOOH.” Rose says, ‘spookily’.

“Whatever, if you wanna get killed, that’s fine, but if I get killed, Imma haunt your asses.” I point at them. We slowly come across the cabin we had discovered a while ago, a broken down little hut, taken back by the land, near an almost impenetrable wall of trees. Beautiful, really.

Sitting on the floor we’d cleared off, Em takes a Ouija board out of her backpack, Rose taking candles and a lighter out of hers, and I take the 3 canisters of salt from mine. We set the game and candles up, and I’m about to draw the circle of salt, when I hear a voice.

“... Swear to god, he’d better pray I don’t find him! He knows better than to give me wrong info!” I put the can on the ground and creep over to the window, shushing and ushering my amigas. What the actual fuck? So… 2 guys, 20 feet away, one 6’ and one 5’ 6’ isn’t that weird, but one has axes strapped to his back, and one has a smile carved into his face.

“G-G-Give him a break, m-man. It’s not th-th-that bad.” The shorter one stutters.

“I’ll give him a break, alright! I’ll break his arm!” He laughs psychotically.

“L-L-Let’s just g-go.” The small one walks towards the wall of trees, and they open up for him.

“OH MY GOD!” Rose exclaims. I clamp my hand over her mouth and pull them away from the men’s line of sight. I pull my Swiss out of my pocket, opening it, ready to fight.

Several seconds pass, and I think, Maybe we’re in the clear? Nope. When I peek around the edge of the window frame a pair of dark eyes, singed around the edges, is looking back.

“Run!” I shoot my hand out, hitting his nose with the palm of my hand. I try to turn and run with my chosen family, only for my wrist to be grasped and pulled, knocking me off course and out the window, and onto the creep, making us both tumble to the ground. I roll away, just as a knife stabs the ground where I was.

I kick in his general direction, momentarily triumphant when it makes contact with, I assume, his chest, only to be ripped away when the same hand that had grabbed my wrist, grabs my ankle, pulling me towards him. 2 feet down, he lunges on top of me, grabbing my throat, and squeezing, strangling me, as his knife is somewhere in the mess of leaves to the left of us. My fingers claw at his, desperate to find air, finding none. As a last resort, I slash forwards, barely grazing his eye, but enough to shock him into releasing me. I scoot back and grab a handful of leaves, flinging them towards his face and running in the direction I’d seen the girls run, only to have him grab my foot again. I land with an OOF!, winded of whatever oxygen I’d gotten in the few seconds I was up.

“Holy crap.” I wheeze, scrambling to get away. Once I get going, I don’t stop, not until I see Em and Rose… bloodied and on the ground, but only Em with her head, crab walking away from the axe murderer. “HEY!” I scream at him, sprinting, not stopping, even when he lifts the newer of the 2 axes to swing.

A foot away, I slide, the foliage lessening friction, sending me into his legs and out from under him before he lands on me. I dart over to Em, helping her up and using myself as a human shield. “Back. The fuck. Off.” I pant, the past 5 minutes the most intense workout of my life.

He runs at me, ready for me to do anything(most likely). I let out a battle cry and dart towards him, ready to get my hands bloody, only to feel a blunt object cave in the back of my skull, knocking me unconscious.
Sign up to rate and review this story