Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

The Last One

by AlianaKnight

Lord Sesshomaru and Lady Kagura were slaughtered with no remorse along with their four daughters and only son, on a warm summer night. Since that night the Western Land has fallen into depression a...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-10-29 - 514 words

?Blocked
The Last One
By: Iris Glimmer

Chapter 0: The royal family death

In the Western Land in the federal era of Japan where the citizens are now suffering from the wrath of their new Empress. The new empress Lady Ayumi has cared nothing more than being the lady of the Western land. Along being a noble that only interested to help other nobles instead of her people. Anyone that dares to speak down to their lady would be sent to death without any remorse. Since the death of the Lord Sesshomaru and Lady Kagura along with their five children that have been slaughter in their own place on a warm summer night.

Since the massacre, Lady Ayumi, the cousin of Lord Sesshomaru decided to take the throne for herself despite it would’ve been pass down to Lord Inuyasha. Though Lord Inuyasha and his wife Lady Kagome suddenly vanish after the incident. Despite the loss of their beloved lord and his family many of the citizens believe that the only son, Prince Tatsuya Kazuhiko Tashio is still alive to this very day.

Every year on the same summer night where the Tashio family slaughtered the citizens of the Western land headed to the cemetery of the young family where they pray for them of the lovable royal family of the West.

On this tombstone that has been sculpted to the wonderful family that everyone in the Western shall remember. Young children and distant relative pray that there shall be a sole survivor of the massacre if not then shall the Western Land fell into the despair of grief and sufferance.

Lady Inukimi mourns every year since the death of her son family, knowing that she might never know if anyone has managed to escape the unspeakable death the prey upon the house of the Tashio family. Tears rolled down her cheeks since the marble statue of her son, the only son she brought into this world.

Touching the words that craved the names of the royal family that speak each and every one of the family members. Slowly reading the words that dare to escape from her tongue to her lips.

The suddenly lost of the Tashio family brought pain and sadness into the Western land. As they’re a lovely family that shall never be forgotten for Eternal.

Lord Sesshomaru: A devoted father that cherish all his children and loving Lord that protect the Western land from all evil

Lady Kagura: A loving mother and wife that strike anyone that shall dare to harm the young children and her husband


Princess Megumi: Eldest daughter of the family known to be stubborn as her father but also caring and protective of her people

Princess Rose: Second Eldest daughter that devoted her life protecting and helping the orphanages when in terms of need

Princess Kanna and Princess Iris: The mischievous twins that very well knowns for their pranks but also their fascinating stories

The Western land Treasure: Prince Tatsuya Kazuhiko, the youngest child and only son of the Tashio family but also hopefully the sole survivor
Sign up to rate and review this story