Categories > Original > Drama

Basketball Stars : Free game tricks and tips

by PierceMacPherson1

Hi and welcome. INTRODUCTION   Oh, how far thou game hav

Category: Drama - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2017-11-23 - 767 words

?Blocked
INTRODUCTION   Oh, how far thou game have come. It’s crazy when you really think about it. Basketball was invented in 1891 by Dr. James Naismith to occupy a group of incorrigibles in his gym class.  Then it evolved into leagues like the Eastern Basketball League (1909), the Metropolitan Basketball League (1921), the American Basketball League (1925), and eventually the National Basketball Association (NBA) in 1949. It is not just restricted to the American audience but has also secured a place in World Olympics.

In 121 years, basketball has gone from a single gymnasium, to a mass phenomenon watched and played by millions around the world. Players such as George Mikan, Pistol Pete Marovich, Earl Monroe, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and many more, have helped popularize and evolve the game. They have left permanent marks in the sport. Now the time has come where you will read “How to Be Better at Basketball in 21 Days”, and you will put your own mark, whether it be big or small, on the wonderful game of basketball.


Someone who has arguably put the biggest mark in the game was Phil Jackson. He is the all-time leader of most championships in NBA history and basketball coach of Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. He once said, “It’s not how hard you play and train that matter it’s how smart.”   Phil was absolutely right. Too often players spend countless hours on the basketball court and in the weight room working as hard as they possibly can, yet they see little to no improvement. They simply don’t have the proper guidance, or are misinformed on how to fully utilize their true potential.

This book will teach you how to become the best basketball player that you can possibly become in a short period of time i.e. 21 days. You will learn fundamentals, drills, and exercises that are used by top NCAA and NBA basketball players.

Whether you play for fun, or play at the High School, College, or Professional level, this program will benefit you. If you read everything carefully, work as hard as you possibly can every day, and stick to the program without missing any workouts, I promise you that in 21 days, you will have the skill set, finesse and confidence to give a very challenging time to your opponents.

We won’t have much time but we have much to accomplish, so we have divided the training into three modules that are all related to each other and will help you become a much better basketball player. Before we start our training we want to make sure you have the right approach in the game. An introductory chapter precedes your first module and is all about preparation for a successful season. We want to lay emphasis on the importance of mental preparation. Our mind controls our body, thus adjusting our mindset and playing with a trouble free mind are vitally important for a successful game.


The first module is “Understanding The Game”. This chapter teaches fundamentals, techniques, and theories on how to become a better shooter, dribbler and passer. You will also learn the tools for improving your athleticism and conditioning, and how to prevent injuries and recover fully.  You will discover the precise techniques professionals use.

Those are just few of the questions you will find the answers to in this chapter. While the first module was raw techniques and fundamentals, the second module is dedicated for drills and exercises that are based off everything taught in the first chapter. They will specifically help you become a better dribbler, shooter, passer, and increase your athleticism.
Interested in basketball stars hack ?

The third module is particularly designed for The 21 Day Program. This module provides in-depth instructions for every day and uses all of the drills and exercises that we explained in the module before. In order to participate in the program, you will need a pair of basketball shoes, a basketball, a basketball court, and a stopwatch. Throughout the book we have included interesting pictures, quotes and video links (URLs) for your reference. Moves that require illustration have been supported with pictures so you will have a better understanding of the theory. You will be tested to your limits but on the last day you will notice a marked change in your playing style, your shooting would be more on the spot and your navigation around the court will have dramatically improved. The world of basketball is quite fascinating and this book can make the difference between average players and seasoned professionals in a matter of 21 days!
Sign up to rate and review this story